Fantasia For Real – Watch The Premiere

Fantasia for Real, which premieres on air Monday, January 11 at 10/9c, is now available for your online viewing above. Watch how the American Idol winner attempts to lift herself up by the bootstraps after a rocky few years, and how she struggles to split her income between six people. Try not to get angry at her brother Teeny’s behavior, but we won’t hold it against you if you do. It’s hard not to.

Fantasia for Real show page
Fantasia for Real videos and extras

1. Janice says:

I am already hooked on Fantasia. This is going tomake it worse. She has caught enough hell. She should stop letting her brother bring her down.If she doesn’t, they all will be right back where they started. I don’t know if I can stand to see her hurt. I really love Fantasia for the person she is. Singing is secondary to me. I know it sounds crazy, but I love her like a daughter. I beleive she is a truely wonderful person inside out. Her desire to please everybody might be her downfall. She needs to become a little selfish…love Tashia for a change. I’ll pray for her. This is too much for someone her age to bear. She is going to have to continue to step out on faith.

2. DanielleJ in KC says:

I am a die hard Tasia fan…she is the most lovable person ever! I am so excited about her show and the fact that she is preparing a new album…I will be first in line to buy it! I was disappointed with the lackluster promotion her label gave the Fantasia album…that is a great album with some songs that I will love forever. I have a feeling that this new album will be even better. I will support you always Tasia. Keep working hard, and getting back up when you fall. The music industry is redundant and cookie cutter w/o your presence. I love that you are the same person at all times…but just like the person who commented before me said(Janice): you need to learn to be selfish. Take some time for yourself…because honestly, the only person other than yourself that you are required to care for is your daughter. Peace and blessings Fantasia…I hope I will get to see you on Broadway this time around!

3. rayshaun says:

good for you fantasia you have done all you can to help your family. They have to stand on there feet.They now have connections they had before and it’s time to stand up don’t take care nobody until they start to help them selves don’t let them pull you down. take care of fantaisa first then if you can help someone else then go for it.Remember you and zion are number one not teeny

4. Geenie says:

I love you Fan Fan!

5. nana boi says:

hey fantasia i would love to get to know u. and meet you check out my music page da black dimonds on myspace. we have something incoming looking for love, respect, loyalty, and trust. im 25 yars old

6. nana boi says:

fantasia, keep your head up and put god first and he will see you thur it all love and finance and family. i know i need him in my life first.

7. BRIDGETTE BRITT says:

TASIA, WE MISS YOU GIRL…IT’S SO SAD TO SEE YOUR OLDER BROTHER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU THE WAY HE’S DOING. TASIA, YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART AND WE ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY WHEN GOOD THINGS COME IN OUR LIVES. YOUR BROTHER IS LAZY AS HELL AND NEEDS TO GET HIS BUT OFF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. WTF!!!!GIRL LET GO AND LET GOD. YOUR FAMILY CAN BE YOUR WORST ENEMY. SOME OF THEM THINK YOU OWE THEM SOMETHING AND YOU DON’T. YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND ZION. AS FAR AS TEENY GOES. HE SHOULD BE SETTING EXAMPLES FOR YOU AND NOT LEECHING OFF YOU. WAKE UP GIRL AND SEND THE FAMILY ON THEIR WAY. TEENY GET OFF YOUR *_~_#^@*^(+@~($ AND GET A DAM JOB. TASIA DON’T OWE YOU ANYTHING. SHE USED HER TALENT TO GET WHERE SHE IS. EASY COME, EASY GO TASIA. YOU MET MY BROTHER SOME TIME AGO AND HE SAW THE CHANGE IN YOU. COME BACK AND COME BACK STRONG BABY. WE WILL SUPPORT YOU 100%. WAITING ON YOUR ALBUM. TAKE CARE OF YOU AND ZION, THAT’S YOUR ONLY RESPONSIBILITY. STAY BLESSED AND YOU’RE IN MY PRAYERS FOREVER. MUCH LOVE…BABY GIRL.

8. Curious says:

I would love to hear Fantasia’s story, but the headlines with Fantasia and her new MARRIED boyfriend is something I just can’t get past. When will we as women understand that we have the power… Married men wouldn’t cheat if they didn’t have SCANTS like Fantasia who are willing to set aside their morals in hopes of having a man… Someone else’s man, no doubt. FANTASIA, I AM VERY DISAAPOINTED AND HAS LOST A LOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU AS A WOMEN! What are you teaching your daughter, oh, yeah, it’s okay to cheat with a married man, because WE don’t have morals or self respect. Oh, and being seperated DO NOT count… STILL MARRIED!

9. Toto says:

This show is hideous. VH1, I can see you are thirsty, I have a reality show to pitch to you. An educated black woman, no kids, doctor who is building her empire…but nobody would want to watch that right..too unrealistic

10. Shy says:

I am hooked on her new show. It’s like you already knew she was down-to-earth and family oriented person. But honey that brother!!! Would have to go he loves her, but he is just using her and that’s not cool at all.

11. Kianna smith says:

I am hooked on fantasia. i love the show and i cant wait til the album to drop. But girl please do not let your brother run you crazy. you have a good heart. i see potential in your brother and i hope he get himself togather.

12. Keyana says:

I hate Fantasia’s brother. He is a lazy peace of ^^!~(_$@@#^@^&#_ He needs to stop using his sister . Fantasia works her +@!^&*`%*&_~~++ off . I feel that he needs to have a little bit of respect . Fantasia doesn’t deserve that ; if anything her brother should want to help her . I just feel as though her brother fail to realize that Fantasia isn’t going to be there forever . And by the way Zion is a very beautiful little girl . And by the way she acts you can tell that she loves and is grateful for her mother . I love u fantasia . ( I’m 13 years old by thee way ]

13. Keyana says:

I hate Fantasia’s brother. He is a lazy peace of +)(##!`(*#(#+_$$ He needs to stop using his sister . Fantasia works her )#@^`)($#`&(!~* off . I feel that he needs to have a little bit of respect . Fantasia doesn’t deserve that ; if anything her brother should want to help her . I just feel as though her brother fail to realize that Fantasia isn’t going to be there forever . And by the way Zion is a very beautiful little girl . And by the way she acts you can tell that she loves and is grateful for her mother . I love u fantasia . ( I’m 13 years old by thee way ]

14. phebe3255 says:

Heeeeeeeyyyyy Tasia I am sooo happy to see you again. If the record company let’s Move On Me slide by and not put it on the single chart they are CRAZZZZY!! It is hotttt!!1. Please stay prayerful and keep your business as private possible. I pray you the strength to look out for you and your beautiful daughter and let the rest fall by if they can not stand on there own two feet. My father has never been n my life and not that it does not hurt it also gives me the fuel to be what I know I can be and drive drive drive. Ms. Tasia as black women we CAN NOT continue to raise men that are grown and should already be raised so stay strong and be blessed.

15. Tiffany says:

OMG!!!!! Tha show is great and I will be watching on tha regular, but for this brother teeny. GET A LIFE OF UR OWN!!!!!!! Fantasia needs to really put her foot down and let him tough it out. Mama not saying to much of anything and aunt Bunny is doing what mama should be doing. Im so happy that Fantasia decided to do her own show and let people see what she is going through and to show that she is human just like everybody else. Well until tha next show!!!!!! SMOOCHIES!!!!!!!!!

16. April says:

17. April says:

FANTASIA YO SHOW IS GREAT U JUS NEED 2 TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YO CHILD ZION AND LET DA OTHER BE RESPONSIBLE 4 THEMSELF IN KNOW U LOVE Y0 FAMILY BUT THEY NEED 2 STAND ON THEY 2 FEET U WORK HARD 4 YOUR THEY NEED 2 SUPPOST U DON’T LET TINY GET U STRESS OUT LOVE THE SONG MOVE ON ME I HOPE THEY DECIDE 2 LET IT BE A SINGLE LOVE U WILL KEEP U AND PRAY I WILL LUV TO MEET ME SUM DAY I WRITING ALL THE WAY FROM MIAMI FL

18. myaqbee says:

OMG!! I am so mad after seeing the 1st episode. Her brother Tenny really irked me. first off get a job, and test driving farraris?? N***A Please!! Fantasia’s Aunt Bunny is the only one who has her best interest at heart. Aunt bunny told teeny right, and tasia’s mom. Why doesn’t Mom set teeny right. I also don’t think it’s right for all them to be living with her and none of them paying bills. fantasia needs to get a little selfish. The only people she is responsible for is Zion and Tasia. She should put the rest of them out. I would think the family would want to make some changes seeing as though they nearly cost her everything. It’s not her job to take care of evrybody. How you 28 years old living off your sister, and how you and your crew gonna call yourself remolding someone else house that you ain’t paid for?? He would have been out on his A** that day.

19. KJ says:

The show was great! And the single is fire! I can’t wait to see and hear more!

20. originaldiva9 says:

Never believed the rumors. I am so excited for you Fantasia and can’t wait to hear your new album. You appear to have gotten your ideas together for your life. Keep moving forward. There is no special recipe for success. There will be mistakes and there will be rewards. Your brother has to become his own man. He has to see for himself how to make it. We (the fans) love you and your contributions to the entertainment industry……you go girl!

21. Sub-Rosa says:

Fantasia is so likeable and I’ve loved her since American Idol. Can someone please tell her that she is not going to ever reach her full potential taking care of a family of healthy, able-bodied adults. I can understand blessing them with gifts as a show of gratitiude for their support and in celebration of her success. However, self-preservation is the first law of nature and she needs to focus on herself and her child. How many performers take care of others at the expense of their focus and financial responsibility and find themselves broke, busted, disgusted and irrelevant? Too many, especially Black performers…I don’t want to see her go down that road.

Oh and let’s not even talk about her delusional loser of a brother. He was busy test driving a car that he won’t even be able to put gas in if he isn’t given the money…Come’on dude! get it together…Fanny…get him out of your pockets!

Stop enabling foolishness and feed him a a large helping of humble pie because he has the nerve to be arrogant about YOUR success. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS OWN!

22. BRESHIA says:

GOOD SHOW FANTASIA BUT I THINK THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN AND CUT OFF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. THEY NEED TO STOP DEPENDING ON YOU TO ABLE BE THERE AND YOU NEED TO STOP TAKING CARE OF THEM THE WAY YOU DO.

23. Joan says:

Fantasia you have to believe in yourself again and trust God again! It is wonderful that you want to help your family but you cannot continue to let this be your downfall. God will help those who will help themselves, including your brother. I pray for you to find the strength within yourself to not be an enabler for your brother and the rest of your family because if you continue to do that, then I am so afraid that they will bring you down and as quick as it all came, it will be all gone just like that. The gift that you have was given to you by God and you are the only one who has the power to cultivate the gift that is within you. The world needs to see you, you have something to offer them and they need to hear you. So find the strength to stand on your own two feet and let God do the rest for you and your family.

24. tonyetta says:

FANTASIA LOVE YOUR SHOW, GLAD THAT YOU HAVE GROWN AND DECIDED TO GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER AND REALIZE THAT YOU CANT CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND GOT YOUR GED, I HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE FAITH AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE!!!

25. muriel says:

Teeney needs to get a job as a matter of fact he needs to go and get his own fortune he is a grown man and he cant live off of her doesnt matter about then (american idol) thats done and life has moved on ppl change not money she (tasia) doesnt want to tell her family no but baby you better ask keyshia cole bout taking care of family, when she had her show it was jus awful, she was payibg for everything also, you got to let them go and take care of your mom and daughter thats it and if mom wants to get a job that wouldnt hurt either ….boy us folks and money dont mix…

26. debie from va says:

I LOVE YOU TASIA FROM DAY 1 AND IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOUR FAMILY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU ESPECIALLY YOUR OLDER BROTHER TEENY WHO IS TOO OLD TO BE LIVING OFF OF SOMEONE…I KNO ITS HARD BCUZ U LOVE YOUR FAMILY BUT ITS GONNA BE HARDER FOR IN THE LANGRUN FOR HIM AND YOU TO GET ON TRACK IF YOU KEEP SUPPORTING AND ENABLING. FAMILY IS IMPORTANT THEY ARE ALL YOU HAVE IN THIS WORLD SO I KNO ITS HARD, ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP GOD FIRST.

27. BOSSLADY says:

FANTASIA I LOVE THE SHOW BUT I REALY REALY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CD . I KNOW IT’S GOING TO BE THE ISHH UNTILL LATER LIVE LIFE AND BE BLESSED BOSS LADY OF MIAMI DADE COUNTY FL 305 YEAH YOU GETS LOVE AT THE BOTTOM!

28. Sam says:

Fantasia, no offense but your mother and brothers are bums. They sponsge off you, only person you should be mothering is Zion. I would fight a lion with a meat vest before I had family like this.

29. Kym says:

I totally agree with the poster Sam: the brother Teeny is a disaster, that is a given fact; but everyone is overlooking the Mom. Fantasia’s mothers hair changed everytime Fantasia’s did!! When did we ever see her go to work? She is mooching and leeching too!! Doesn’t she has a younger child that needs to be taken care of, that is not Fantasia’s responsiblity either. Where is the mother’s husband? Is he sending child support for the younger son?

I feel for Fantasia, and hope that her giving heart does not end up being her financial downfall. We have all heard the horror stories of actually how little music artist make, and the only way most of them build wealth is by constantly working and being on tour. It is a disgrace to see her entire family – Mom included; sit and do nothing while she works day in and out.

It is a fact that many Black entertainers and artist lose large portions of their wealth by making bad financial decisions, bad contractual deals, and supporting huge numbers of people. Have we learned NOTHING from the MC Hammer story? So sad……

30. Tiffany says:

This show is extremely ghetto and disturbing. Fantasia is a very talented young lady, but she has the wrong people around her. She needs to stop taking care of everyone and spending unneccesary money. She will be broke if she keeps this up. I can’t watch this show because it makes me very angry to watch her family take advantage of her.

31. 1amg2308 says:

I am from High Point, NC; Where Fantasia is from. She lived about 10-15min away from me. I wish she would come to High Poin during funiture market or somethin and preform. FANTASIA WE MISS YOU HERE IN HP! haha, your the only exciting thing that was left in this town.

32. Nell says:

TEENY you are a grown man!

CAUTION DONT READ OR YOU”LL BE MAD
    You want to talk about Fanny being different towards you since the idle but if it wasn’t for American Idle you’d still be in the trap

Dont use her for your own selfish needs cause you ain’t fooling nobody with that bullsh!t.

Fantasia I love me some you boo but if Teeny doesn’t go off on his own two then you all will be in the poor house. Send him to the Army

33. larrissa says:

I love this show. I agree with everyone about Teeny.I think its ok her for to take of her Mother because she gave her life and she takes care of her daughter. I just hope she doesn’t let the stress of it all get to her. I cant wait for her new album to come out.Cant wait till the next episode,I’m hooked!

34. ROBIN WALDO says:

HI TASIA THIS IS UR CUZ ROBIN. U HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN A GOOD PERSON AND IF YOU CAN HELP YOUR BOTHER TEENY,KEEP ON I THINK U R DOING THE RIGHT THING.U R IN A POSITION TO HELP HIM THEN DO IT!!!GOD WOULD BLESS YOU AS HE ALLWAYS DID.I AM UR BIG CUZ BUT DONT NEVER GET A CHANCE TO SEE YOU GUYS AS MUCH AS I WANT TO BUT STILL IN ALL I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS U AND ITS A DAM SHAME BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HERE IN HIGH POINT TOGETHER.WE MIGHT TAKE A TRIP TO ANUT ADDIE AND UNCLE RAY SUNDAY AFTER CHURCH.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WITH YOUR PRETTY SELF.
    LOVE ROBIN

35. ROBIN WALDO says:

HI TASIA,THIS IS YOUR COUSIN ROBIN FROM NEW YORK NOW IN HIGH POINT.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOLLOW UR HEART AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT!!!IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR BROTHER TEENY GET ON HIS FOOT,THEN JUST GO RIGHT AHEAD GOOD THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN FOR U.U ARE A GOOD PERSON ALL YOUR LIFE SO DONT MESS UP NOW. LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR BROTHER UNTIL HE GET ON HIS FOOT LIKE YOU WAS HELPED.AND PLZ GIVE YOUR DAD AN E FOR EFFORT.GOD WILL BLESS YOU.DONT STEP ON THOSE WHO GOT YOU WHERE YOU ARE.LOVE YOU
    ROBIN

36. ??????? ?????? says:

I join. I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

37. Delia says:

Yes it is very hard not to be angry with her brother but I am. Fantaisa girl, please continue to build yourself up even if that means you have to let your brother grow up. You can not help everyone if you don’t take care of yourself. Your only doing what you have to do for you and your beautiful daughter. Please don’t feel quilty about your brother, if you don’t work, he can’t be such a spoil brat. So he needs to “Take it down”. I want you to know that I voted for you and you made me proud. You did something i’ve dreamed of. Oh, maybe your brother needs some help dealing with life. just a suggestion, Try a thearptist. LUV YOU GIRL.

38. RAMONA (DET, MI) says:

FANTASIA, I LOVE YOUR SHOW & YOU. LOVE AND RESPECT THE WAY YOU SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY. YOUR BROTHER TENNY, NEEDS TO TAKE A HARD LOOK AT THE JACKSONS FIVE (JERMAINE JACKSON). PLEASE, TELL TENNY DON’T BE LIKE (JERMAINE JACKSON) WANT THE SPOTLIGHT; INSTEAD OF BEING SUPPORTING YOU OR MAKING A FAMILY CD. EACH ONE OF YOU CAN HAVE A LEAD IN THE SONGS. (TENNY PLEASE DON’T BE (JERMAINE JACKSON) SUPPORT TASIA. I LOVE AND RESPECT HOW YOUR BROTHER TOLD YOU HE WANTS TO BE A SOLO SINGER. THE WAY HE DID THAT WAS IN A MANLY , RESPECTFUL WAY. FANTASIA, KEEP GOD FIRST.

39. terri says:

HI FANTASIA, LOVE THE SHOW I AM A BIG FAN.READ SOME OF THE OTHER COMMENTS AND I MUST SAY SOME ARE A BIT HARSH.ALLI WILL SAY IS GOD BLESS THE CHILD THAT GOT IT OWN IT OKAY TO HELP FAMILEY BUT BE MINDFUL THAT PEOPLE WITH SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU AND THE AND WONT LEAVE YOU EOUNGH STRENGHT FOR YOU TO LICK YOUR OWN WOUNDS.AND BELIVE IT ARE NOT FAMILEY WILL TOO.SO WHEN YOU REALLY GET TRIED YOU WILL MAKE A CHANGE LOOK FORWARD TO MORE SHOWS A REAL BIG FANNNNNNNNNN

40. 2437399 says:

What a lovely day for a 2437399! SCK was here

41. 3807898 says:

What a lovely day for a 3807898! SCK was here

42. 1846109 says:

What a lovely day for a 1846109! SCK was here

43. Lage logo says:

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks