Is For The Love Of Ray J VH1′s Best-Looking Show?

reality_girls_hot

Complex recently compiled its list of the 50 Hottest Reality TV Girls, and impressively, women affiliated with VH1 take up a dozen of the slots. Of that dozen, half of the girls are from For the Love of Ray J (the most represented show on the countdown, alongside The Real World — keep in mind though, that show has had 24 seasons, while Ray J has had two). Among the hotties are Danger (No. 42), Mz Berry (No. 32), Caviar (No. 30), Luscious (No. 22), Chardonnay (No. 18) and Cashmere (No. 14). The other VH1 girls are Viva Hollywood‘s Jenn Pinto (No. 44), The White Rapper Show‘s Misfit (No. 40), Myammee (No. 39), Deelishis (No. 29), Hoopz (No. 10) and Adrianne Curry (No. 8).

So, what do you think: is For the Love of Ray J a babe magnet of a reality show? According to the list, it’s turned out twice as many of reality TV’s hottest as America’s Next Top Model. In fact, my favorite thing about this list is that ANTM is represented as much as Flavor of Love (both come up three times). That is two giant orbiting balls of “Wooooooooow!” and LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! And I know that Complex skews “urban,” but damn son, where’s the love for Rock of Love? No honorable mention even, for that show’s willingness to constantly put itself out there (via silicone and…other stuff)? [Complex via ONTD]

For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Faith says:

WHY IN THE HOLY `@((!_@%^~_*&+(( ISNT ASHLEY ON THIS LIST?????????
    I cant even take it seriously. If you are gonna even talk about the best looking chicks on Reality TV and dont mention her…BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And Marcia!!! Where is she at?

fail, courtesy of Complex and their list-makers.

2. jessica says:

3. jessica says:

platinum is the right one. mz berry is to jealous how would she act if u had fans that were obsessed wit u. she might flake out as well if ur gone on tour to long

4. Princess says:

I think that you can’t find love on T.V.

5. JJW says:

Ray J think’s he’s God’s gift, but no way. He’s just a little baby punk, that probably still wet the bed. Somebody needs to knock his _!###^)&)*)`$^^ off his high horse, because he’s just playing with these girl’s feelings. He wouldn’t know what to do with a woman. Not a little rusty _!###^)&)*)`$^^ nappy head little punk like him.

6. mrsmilton says:

Ms.Berry Need a reality show..
    Look how inmature RJ hommies/hom-mous/friends act…Ghetto they are and RJ too….talking about a female like that…
    “smashed a hommie”—-look at the females he been with. Would he let someone talk “TRASH” ABOUT HIS sister or mother..that is not fair.

7. Lonette says:

I think Mr. Ray J is imature and not ready to settle down. I cannot understand why these girls would put themselves thru all that crap, like for instance Ms. Lucious, that was down right unfair. She did not deserve the disrespect. And Ms. Berry. Girl you are too better than that show. What would u want from an immature boy. You are ideal in theory for him but u are looked at like old, and have baggage.Didn’t he know that when he was acsting that u had kids. And by the way what happened to the girl he chose in the first show. Please the show is crap.The things people will do for attention and money.

8. ATL DIVA says:

THE SHOW HAS POTENTIAL ESPECIALLY LAST SEASON W/DANGER & CHARDONAY HOWEVER THIS SEASON W/LUSCIOUS & CALIENTE WASNT SO HOTT!!! I’M LIKE VH1 MUST HAVE WENT TO THE SENIOR CITIZENS HOME….THEY ALL LOOKED OLD AS HELL!!! PLEASE COME WITH A BETTER CAST IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SEASON!!!!!

9. Irene Clark says:

Dear Ray J,
    Sweetie,….you are a cutie, looking for love in all of the wrong places! If we don’t work on our relationship with God…all of our other relationships will be found lacking. First acknowledge God and submit all of your ways to Him. He can lead you to your perfect match, but He needs to be first in your life. Above your career, above your money, etc. etc. Make room for God’s word in your life…learn it, live it. Pray for guidance of The Divine Kind! What you are missing in your life, isn’t Miss Right. You haven’t found inner peace that only comes from knowing God. Seek to know Him better. By inviting God to be a part of our lives, by acknowledging that we have made sin a regular part of our lives and asking forgiveness from Him, do we set ourselves free. God will accept us just as we are, but He never leaves us exactly the same again. Seek to be a better man for a better woman! Money, sucess…you haven’t had it all. Include God, make Him count in your life, then you will know what real sucess is all about. It will be hard for you to trust people, we all want to be loved…but, if you learn to trust God first…those other issues will fall into place. Wild living gets old after while, so make an inner committment to seek that which is right and which is good in God’s sight. You can do it, but only by asking for God’s help. Helpmates should come from God, but few seek those kind out…they continue to live for the devil and passions of the flesh. Finding God and letting Him find us brings us into a fuller life…but, doing things God’s way will teach us the right way to live. So ask not how to make your life satisfying, but ask how you can make your life pleasing to God in all that you say and do. May God’s Spirit fill you with His everlasting Life. Peace Always. Mz. Berry has class, but I imagine we will see a season 3!
    Blessings to you Ray J. Pick God!

10. Sia says:

I actually loved and adored Luscious and I’m happy she isn’t on this show anymore and I don’t think Ray deserves her. I just got into the show today and I thought Luscious was the most beautiful inside and out and I don’t why people come at her ? She’s fun, beautiful, loyal and up front. And for people to judge her on being smart or not is just wrong because some of those girls including Brandy aren’t the smartest people either. I won’t go there.
    Yes Mz. Berry is classy and pretty but I don’t think she’s right for Ray J. She bores me and I think she’s too old and in a different place right now. Come at me but that’s just my opinion and from what I see there’s going to be a season 3 but COME ON RAY THAT’S PRETTY IMMATURE AND LAME SO IF THIS girl you pick DOESN’T LAST JUST GIVE UP THE t.v show because it’s embarrassing !

11. Sarah says:

I love the drama on this show like who is ray-j going to pick well obvi it should be me ive got more flava than mz berry. They call me mz chocolate for a reason. whatev part of me is like what does ray-j even see in these girls. For me, this show has become like that mtv one is she really going out with him? which is also so freakin hilarious…for all those ladies who are a fan of ray-j like me check this out i promise it wont disappoint…heres a little taste test: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/474986/is-she-really-going-out-with-him-season-2.jhtml#id=1630310

12. Stephanie says:

All I have to say is the decision was probably for tv because no one didnt like Mz Berry. I dunno if its the whole age or ignorance that turns you on but both are going to get you into trouble. She says she loves you and knows what love is so what happened to her children’s father? Obviously they couldn’t stand her acting like a child. haha good luck with that!

13. Christine Whittaker says:

I hope that you found the one that really appreciates you and that can understand what you have to make your money by you travelin to other cities and states. If you ever have another show I would love to be on there to show you how a real women is suppose to treat a man. Well i hope that you have fun and enjoyed your new girl friend and i hope that she that she treats you like a man and takes good care of you. Keep your head up and i love your music as well.

Much Love
    Christine
    February 2 2010

14. Christine Whittaker says:

Hey just wanted to say to you is congrats on your pick on your show and i hope that you and mrs berry can have a nice life together. If you ever have another show i would love to be on there so i can so how a man is suppose to get treated by a man. Loved your music and your shows. Have fun and much love.
    Christine

15. TaShawn says:

I’m so glad Ray picked Mz.Berry. She was the only one out of the group other than Caliente that wasn’t involved in the drama, she ame to get what she wanted. RAY, I’m going to be mad at you if I look up and see you pulled the Flava Flav move. She’s the one. You’ve been in love before so you aren’t exactly new to this. You are handsome and goofy as hell too. Think to fourself if and after the fame would any of the other contestants would still want a plain you? I am happy for Mz. Berry the whole time after he decided when she paused. I yelled at her thru the t.v to run and jump in your arms. I don’t think any of them felt the way she does for you. The kids. Don’t worry if you’re good to their mother they will love you dad, or not. They may even make you want one or a few of your own. Make it work RAY. Nothin is out here but tricks who want to jump on your band wagon. Was the popularity this strong when you just focused on sitcoms. All of that matters. She was the most established one of them all. A person can go to school but they can’t buy class. I’m cheerin for yall. Make it happen but Ray it does take two. Peace

16. PLBoogie says:

As a guy, I feel Ray J. With the fame and the money, he can get any girl that he wants. People might say that Ray J is a player, but at his age he has to play the field before settling down for love. Jaguar and Mrs Berry had the most potential of being wifey. The only problem with Miss Berry is that she would have to give Ray J divided attention because she has kids. As for Jaguar its all in Ray J’s hands. It ain’t easy for a man in Ray’s position to give up playing the field but he will have to step it up simply because I think Jaguar is worth it. “P…. ain’t nothing but flesh and bone Ray” . You have a chance to grow with Jaguar. Older women are already set in their ways and that ain’t the way to do it if your goal is death do you part.Keep doing u but treat Jaguar like a lady that she is.
    One Luv.

17. Nia says:

I am a fan of Ray J but on the reunion show I believed @#!%$#++#$^@`_`% tail. Because it is apparent that he is not the type of man that is going to settle down and if he just wanted to have a good time he should have pick Platinum because he knew what all came with choosing Mz Berry and that she wanted real relationship. He had to run offr stage because @#!%$#++#$^@`_`% tail shut him down.

18. Nia says:

I am a fan of Ray J but on the reunion show I believed )_%`^@+@`+%%(__~ tail. Because it is apparent that he is not the type of man that is going to settle down and if he just wanted to have a good time he should have pick Platinum because he knew what all came with choosing Mz Berry and that she wanted real relationship. He had to run off stage because )_%`^@+@`+%%(__~ tail shut him down.

19. sweetone says:

you know im am so DISAPPOINTED to know that Ray J is such a jerk. i just watched the reunion special and BIG UPS to %%^&^@@%#%*@*#`! tail for pulling and calling out Ray j’s Ho card. That fool got called out on front street. how are you going to call your ex the very next day after taping butyou don’t call the one you picked (MS Berry). Ray J is soooooo FOUL i will never watch or support anything else he does. I believe he is showing respect to the other girls and not the sister he chose. FOUL RAY J, sooooooo FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. sweetone says:

you know im am so DISAPPOINTED to know that Ray J is such a jerk. i just watched the reunion special and BIG UPS to +@^!$&)#%`@__^&$ tail for pulling and calling out Ray j’s Ho card. That fool got called out on front street. how are you going to call your ex the very next day after taping butyou don’t call the one you picked (MS Berry). Ray J is soooooo FOUL i will never watch or support anything else he does. I believe he is showing respect to the other girls and not the sister he chose. FOUL RAY J, sooooooo FOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. MONE"Y says:

I THINK RAY IS READY FOR LOVE HE JUST NEED TO FIND HIMSELF AND TO DO THAT HE NEEDS A STRONG WOMAN MRS.BERRY OR JAJUAR WAS THE PERFECT MATCH IF HE WAS REALLY TRYIN TO GET HIS GROWN MAN ON!!!!RAY J IS A LITTLE BOY AT TIMES HE STILL WANT TO PLAY TO MANY WAYS YEAH U ON TOUR THIS N THAT BUT AT THE SAME TIME U HAVE TO BE GROWN AT ALL TIMES RAY STILL NEEDS ADVICE ON HIS OWN LIFE SO HOW CAN HE SETTLE DOWN!!!!!

22. sunshine says:

I look at the reunion show last night and i was very disgusted by what I saw. Ms Berry is to good for Ray J. she needs a really man not a boy. She is a woman not a girl like some of those other women on the show. I wish he had picked someone else instead of ms berry she doen’t deserve that kind of treatment. Who the hell is Ray J anyway? What has he done latley, any hit songs, movies what? Just riding off is sister coat tail. Ms. Berry is beautif and has a wonderful personality, I am sure there is some good “man” out there for her.
    Good job &!*$%)#%+*%`_$^~ tail bringing it all out in the open.
    RayJa is a punk…… Leave women along and keep going after the hoooooooo who smash the homiesssssss.

23. Suzie says:

how do you spell dog?…ray j. probably with a capital D. he acted all innocent during the day and freaky at sundown. What a disappointment.

24. Maggie says:

I think all the girls on the show r pretty in their own way..but i think ray j is just tryna smash as many girls as he can..u cnt find love by casting different girls..i love for the love of ray j but he knows he break all the girls hearts..
    ray j needs to be a man and say the truth

25. jboogiegirl says:

Ray J, Is a DOG! He’s dumb, and I think that’s why his MaMa does’nt think anyone is good enough for him, because that means he’d have to let a person get close enough to him to find out that he’s really stupid, and has nothing to offer but a good voice, I’m telling the dude is weird!!! the way he always “sticks his head in the sand” when the going gets rough! STUPID GIRLS, don’t you know he showed his true colors. Ray J 2, he has’nt even seen Miz Berry for 5mos but he calls that pizza face Platinum right away, he knows he won’t be able to get any girl, but a ghetto welfare case if he did’nt have a sister who was on a show. Dude has such big nostrils that the can provide cover for a few people in a snowstorm!! I just can’t stand the little monkey! He’s so Fake!!!!!

26. deborah says:

RayJ you have to be doing these shows for the money, are not serious, are you? Because look at your choices, besides; Mz Berry and Jaquar the rest were goofierr then a box of rocks, I know everybody has a pass, but do you really want to take a dancer,someone who has been with one of your friends, or the goofy one home to your family I HOPE NOT THINK OUTSIDE YOUR BOX WHENEVER YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOURSELF! Thats why snoop pick platinum because he knows you are not serious, look at his wife beautiful, intelligent, stable, takes care of home,not a yes girl which is what you stars need but she is all things good, The reunion show really showed how you are now when you are out and about and start gettin treated like a trick don’t get mad think about it. Don’t have the show again until your ready for someone your mama will like!

27. kdfads says:

this show sucks!! bring back I LOVE MONEY! and some rock girls for love shows ! <3 I MISS I LOVE MONEY!

28. autumn says:

Ray u need to DUMP mz.berry for platlium or jaguar hello DO THE RIGHT THING WHAT DO U SEE IN HER?????

29. autumn says:

WHAT DO U SEE IN MZ.BERRY

30. Gbaby1 says:

i think ray should go with some one around his age and likes to party because i dont think he is ready to settle down with 1 woman and have kids so ithink he should chose Miami

31. luther says:

luscious is sexiest girl on reality period.

32. tasia says:

hally berry iz very old i think r jay should have chosse chardony

33. Tami says:

I do not believe taht ray j is seriously looking for love and with that being said should not have picked mz berry.She is looking for something serious and he is not. And yes there were alot of beautiful women on the show and they should be its ray j not flava flav. But thats my opinion.

34. travis says: