Catching Up With Rocky

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve heard from Rocky on VH1 Tough Love, so here’s a bonus scene, in which she talks about dealing with her date and her ex at the same time during the pool party. Also, her ex does a little identity examination by describing the difference between “Rocky” and “Raquel.”

Check out shots from this week’s episode:

View Photo Gallery

VH1 Tough Love 2 show page
VH1 Tough Love 2 videos and extras
Master Matchmakers

1. bcstephy11 says:

I am literally so disappointed in Jenna…why did she do that to her date??? I mean, I know why, but did anyone seriously have a look at him?? So cute!

2. lisa says:

I wonder why we’ve seen so little of Rocky in the last few episodes? Did she just get too normal, no drama = boring tv? I’d like to see what happens with her new relationship. Her guy is adorable!

3. Kim says:

I thank VH1 for not making Tough Love the “Rocky Show”. The woman is an attention +$&^%(%)$!##&`@^_ and makes me want to vomit when I have to listen to her babble. Don’t people remember her in the Child Star wanna be show? “Is my tampon showing?” Not a question that you ask your nine year old daughter when there is a camera filming your every move. I like the show 10 times better now that I don’t have to watch that trainwreck. Also,
    Jenna needs to stop feeling so damn sorry for herself and being the overly sensitive fat chick. It’s getting played out and frustrating.

4. emily says:

that dave guy is supper hot i love his muscles hehe

5. DS says:

I love this show! Jenna is such a baby! If I were Steve I would totally enjoy kickin her A** out of boot camp. Steve is soooo hot! Wonder if he has matched himself up?

6. jewsus says:

Angel’s guy, Adam, is so sexy. And he seems like a great guy… I hope they stay together!

7. brookeBaby says:

Kanieshas Guy Keenan is sooooo hot.

8. taku bernard says:

I write to express my hearthfelt concern and appreciation to Adam. Among all the suitors, Adam is a distinguished gentleman.
    Do not get me wrong, there are many other gentlemen among them but looking at the circumtances sourrounding the girls, Adam stands out.
    Guys like Jeremy should not be allowed in Toughlove session.
    Thumbs up for you Uncle Steve. I’ve been feeling you but i felt you much when you cornered Tina out and talked some senses in to her. Uncle Steve, you rock.

9. Debbie says:

Please Please!!!!! Get rid of Taylor. She brings nothing to the table but drama, seriously why did you bring her back??? she thinks she knows it all and is a very rude person!!!
    Jena… Wow!!! she needs to seek a therapist then after tons and I mean tons of sessions then she might be ready for tough love.(really getting sick of her drama)
    I mean you can only help someone if They want to be helped!!!

10. gail says:

I like the show but some of the girls seem so fake

11. Dave Fan says:

I love Dave! What is his last name and how can I see more of him! If Liz doesn’t want him, I’d be happy to have him!

12. trish says:

im with you.. she was on that show causing drama.. shes doing the same thing here. sad sad sad

13. Jesse says:

i really love the short white floral dress liz wears in this episode when she reconnects with dave. Jenna wore the same dress earlier when learning how to salsa dance. Does anyone know who this dress is by? If you do, let a girl know! :)

14. Adriana says:

ok so i just want to say i just love Steve!

15. kellly says:

kenisha has finnaly found her right man!

16. ABBY says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW IT IS ONE OF THE REALEST SHOWS ON TV RIGHT NOW. I GOT THE BOOK FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT HAS REALLY HELP OUT ME AND MY HUSBANDS RELATIONSHIP.
    NOW ABOUT THE SHOW, IN THE FRIST SEAONS I LIKE TAYLOR BUT NOW SHE IS JUST ACTING SO FAKE AND EING SUCH A ***** TO EVERYONE. I HOPE THAT SHE CAN STRAIGHTEN OUT BECAUSE WILLIE SEEM LIKE A REALLY GOOD GUY.

17. Lady J says:

Trying way too hard Taylor. For somebody that is so high maintenance your weave looks really dry and frazzled. You can take the girl outta the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl.

18. Eddy says:

Rocky – 32 years old??? what a joke. She is in her 40′s but just acts and dresses like a fool. she’ll never learn cause she thinks she knows it all. she thinks she is so hot and better than the others but she is totally screwed up. i’m glad that steve focused on the real girls who wanted to change instead of the one who never thought she needed to.