Secrets Of Aspen – Episode 2 Aftershow

In this week’s Secrets of Aspen aftershow, Laura and Brooke talk about their enduring rivalry. Then again, of course they do. What else would they possibly have to talk about it. Brooke reveals that Laura had sent her nasty texts, while Laura knows the difference between the Sky Deck and the Aspen Mountain Club so haha, she wins. (Just kidding. I don’t expect there to be any clearcut winner until the end of the season. Also, what are they fighting over again?)

Secrets of Aspen – Meet the Cast!
Secrets of Aspen show page
Secrets of Aspen videos and extras

1. matt says:

YOU GUYS MAKE THE STUPIDEST SHOWS WITH THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE..THERE ALL LOSERS AND STRIPPERS,WHAT HAPPENED TO ROCK DOC S AND MUSIC STUFF…U SUCK VH1!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE U LOSERS AND EVERYONE WHO WATCHES YOUR STUPID TV SHOWS -MATT SETTLE

2. Juju says:

Laura is a narcissistic %+^!)@*+~~@)*@_%` Period. She will not change… she will suck the energy out of anyone that is close to her – she will use them and throw them away as soon as they lose ‘value’ to her, she’s manipulative, vindictive, etc… and she LEAVES her children to pursue her own ventures (scoffing it off as doing it for them = bull. Someone of her ‘status’ doesn’t have to abandon their children in order to launch a clothing line.) It truly IS all about her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has already been officially diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder b/c she meets ALL (every single one) of the diagnostic criteria.

EVERYONE would be better off to cut her out completely (and definitely not share their weaknesses, insecurities or vulnerablities with her in confidence) cause she WILL backstab them eventually.

3. mylmyl says:

its a shamed to watch how attention hungry people are. people will do anything to become known. you would think these people would like to be known for something other that being high-price &^(__!^`~(`^*!@*! s and petty grown old `^!`_$$)~`_&@!& women or gay men.

4. andy p. says:

Another great episode! The heat between Brooke and Laura is definitely very interesting to watch unfold. I have seen a lot of my own friends go through the same problematic cycles. This hits close to home.

5. Hart says:

I have to say that when i was asked to be on the show i considered it, but having seen the first two episodes i realize that the only good that could have come from it was having the opportunity to tell those women what a joke they are. Nobody from Aspen has a clue who they are and are rolling their eyes at their embarrassing antics and immature actions. They are not even welcome in the town’s classier establishments for ooooobvious reasons. The false and dramatic nature of the show is not only unreflective of the aspen i have grown up in but also calls into question the sincerity of all vh1 programs. This show, like your others appeal to the lowest form of US entertainment. hahahaha

6. lucy says:

@Hart, We don’t need to be up to your superior social standing to clearly see this show is crap. bawahahahaa moron.

7. benhigley says:

erin is annoying and not hot. when i heard a miami socialite would be on tv, i was expecting hotness. flyfishing was dumb with idiot people. its a sport for non idiots.

8. KD Green says:

This show is an embarrassment to the whole state of Colorado.
    Can we move Aspen to oh let’s see California, where all these stupid, silly women come from.
    Please leave Colorado !!

9. Cat says:

HMMM
    Pretty harsh and I think foul languange (I couldn’t quite figure out what myl was trying to say?) perhaps I dont share the same vocab??

Being from the wonderful state of Colo and although, I do not share the wealth “Erin” boasts of…we are quite comfortable…and now HERE IS THE BOMBSHELL…I now live in Texas -GASP!!!

However – I have MANY friends like this (albiet none from California – mostly from TX & Tahoe area…) I love the socialite life and making a great table throwing a FAB party – diving the shanks (Texas term)- and waking up smiles and sunshine :D – that’s a real job! Meaning it is even harder!! Laura & Brooke I UNDERSTAND – Laura I predict to be dismissed soon, her character is weak, no plot, everyone hates her??? So la te dah – that’s everyday life where I come from??? Where is the “stir fry master” my guess is Erin…
    I’m watchin her…
    Luv to you all – keep warm – be well!!! <3 Cat

10. Confused says:

Why does Kat have such a swollen looking face? Strange.

11. V says:

This show is really awful. Please CANCEL this immediately – It is such a waste of airtime and the cast is sooooo LAME I can’t believe this show was able to get sponsors.

12. aRealAspenWoman says:

This show is a crude, twisted, sick representation of a beautiful mountain refuge. In Aspen, we appreciate one another, love our lifestyle, respect our fellow townsmen and endure the type of childish antics portrayed in this travesty on rare occasions. A high percentage of Aspenites possess strong moral values, great respect for mankind, a love of nature and an awe for the intermingling of a broad-spectrum of international inhabitants. Aspen’s diverse foundation allows for a respectful sense of nature, togetherness, humanity and life.

13. Laura's Friend for 11 years. says:

14. laura's Friend for 11 years. says:

Umm to all the ney sayers about laura’s parenting- 1. Laura is an ACTRESS (duh) 2. look at the show credits, there are writers. 3. I have been one of laura’s best friends for more than 10 years and she is not only an incredible woman, she is one of the best mom’s I have ever seen. Her children are incredible and it is a reflection on Laura’s parenting skills. As far as Danielle- you don’t know laura, because if you did, you would know she and her ex-hubby split custody (he is a great dad too). So, Laura gets to travel 50% of the time. Get a life and judge yourself. You are just jealous of Laura, her talent and over her beautiful family. When laura was doing the show, she flew back and forth every single week to parent her children and she flew her children to Aspen. She is totally committed to her kids. Anyone who knows her, especially as long as me knows what an incredible person she is. Get a life and if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all. JuJu- You don’t know laura either. She gives and gives of herself, just for the sake of giving. Don’t believe everything you see on t.v. it isn’t real. Laura helps a multitude of people from women’s and children’s shelters to a land mine victim from Zimbabwe. She gives to spite herself. When I went through a trying time in my life, laura without hesitation helped me financially, and bought me food…this is not a one time thing. she gives all the time. I should never have read these blogs. Its sad that an acting role could be so mis-construed.