Fantasia For Real Recap – Episode 1 – Faces Of Tasia

tasia_1_top2

“It’s very important for me to keep my face out there, ’cause that’s how I pay my bills,” says Fantasia on the premiere of her new reality show, Fantasia for Real. After seeing her many faces in the show’s 30 minutes, I hope she’s collecting overtime.

Some people wear a lot of hats. Singer-actress-memoirist-reality TV personality Fantasia wears a lot of wigs. And expressions! As someone who’s made a career out of expressing herself, clearly Fantasia for Real found her in her element. There’s such an array of emotion, in fact, that you could practically convey the action of the show’s storyline just by reading her expressions. So let’s do that.

Here’s Fantasia’s happy face:

tasia_1_3

You can tell she’s happy when she’s smiling. You can tell she’s thrilled when you can count her teeth.

Here’s Fantasia’s for-real face:

tasia_1_5

It’s mostly serious, but the hint of amusement suggests that Fantasia has a sense of humor about most everything she encounters (surely, her silliness is a major part of her endearment).

Here’s Fantasia’s really real face:

tasia_1_9

Those six people are her family members, all of whom (except for her child daughter Zion) appear to be otherwise employable.

tasia_1_11

While Fantasia seems to be a good sport about supporting so many people, this situation can lead to her frustration face:

tasia_1_14

Here, she laments the inertia of her 28-year-old brother Teeny, who still lives with her and aspires to be (or even maybe fancies himself as) a music producer, but has yet to see much return on his endeavors. This is probably my favorite face of Fantasia’s, and most likely her least favorite emotion. Funny, that correlation.

fantasia_gif

Anyway, Fantasia’s frustration is totally warranted when, at the end of the episode, Teeny decides to rip up his sister’s pool house to visit a studio:

tasia_1_28

But she can use it, too, so at least he isn’t totally inconsiderate.

Here’s Fantasia’s I’ll-keep-my-drank-thank-you face:

tasia_1_13

When Fantasia’s mom talks about organic wine, Fantasia’s Aunt Bunny…

tasia_1_12

…whose visit just happens to coincide with the filming of this reality show, says it’s a hoax, just like “all this green stuff,” which isn’t really green. I think she means stuff billed as eco-friendly, and not stuff that is actually green. Otherwise, her dress has a lot of explaining to do.

Here’s Fantasia’s she-ain’t-your-child-face:

tasia_1_18

Here she hits back at potential criticism over the fairly extravagant birthday party brimming with gifts that she threw for Zion:

tasia_1_19

She ain’t your child, just a weekly guest in your living room for 30 minutes every week. Mute your impulses and don’t judge anyone, reality TV viewers!

Here’s Fantasia’s going-back-to-work-right-now face:

tasia_1_20

With all these people to support, how does she ever have time to be away from work? Case in point, here’s Fantasia’s look-at-me face:

tasia_1_23

And seriously, look at her:

tasia_1_1

tasia_1_24

When she performs, she is an ocean of emotion. But sometimes an ocean just ain’t enough. Here’s Fantasia’s effects-of-the-industry face:

tasia_1_27

The music industry tends to beat down its denizens, and Fantasia, who’s had a rocky few years, is no different. That’s where you come in! Here is Fantasia’s persuasion face:

tasia_1_25

Fantasia wants a song called “Move On Me” to be the first single off her upcoming album, but so far, her record company isn’t sold. Undeterred, she describes the song as, “My favorite…your favorite, too, right?” As someone came up via the vote-based system that is American Idol, this direct address of potential music buyers can be considered a return to her roots, right?

Here’s a bonus face:

tasia_1_22

It’s not a face of Tasia, but of Teeny’s girlfriend, Santezja. Most amazing matching of eye makeup to a shirt in reality TV history, y/y?

Shout out to Diva…

tasia_1_10

Also, a parting message:

tasia_1_2

Hope you’re on board the Fantasia train, otherwise it might be a maddening 365 days for you!

Fantasia for Real show page
Fantasia for Real videos and extras

1. Vantrice Hunter says:

Fantasia u are an phanominal women.

2. FSKIN says:

WHAT IN THE HE######### IS WRONG WITH TEENY. I WOULD have his black butt arrested.

3. SHERIBA says:

HEY TASIA, I’M SURE YOU WILL DO A WONDERFUL JOB WITH YOUR UPCOMING RECORD, YOU KNOW EVERYWHERE I GO, I AM CONTINUELY TOLD THAT I LOOK JUST LIKE YOU, LOL, I HAVE YOUR BOOK, AND I MUST SAY THAT WE DO FAVOR, WELL KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GIRL, I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET YOU..

4. Lady*Darnell says:

The show was hott…Idk wuts wrong the record company b/c “move on me” had me up and moving! I love it!

5. llny30 says:

Great first episode, but I have to say u need to stop taking care of that Teeney. He is never going to grow into his own man if you keep taking care of him.

6. Bre says:

I loved the show! Keep your head up, and look to the hills which cometh your help. Be blessed.

7. Bernetta says:

Hey Fantasia love your new show. i would like to tell u your doin the right thing as far as Teeney is concerned he needs to grow up and u may have to go as far as putting him out and to help him out give him a certain amount of money and let him go and make it clear to him make the best of it when it’s gone don’t come back if you didn’t make something of yourself with the help i gave you, but let him know that your doin it for him and that you love him.

8. Teronica says:

Fantasia you will get that GED girl…. You have potential, you have been through the storm it’s just a test of faith… In 2010 you will win, just keep reaching for the stars… I don’t intervene in family affairs But Teeny is grown and wrong….. And you’re doing a damn Good job with Zion…. Teeny a REAL BOSS appreciates what he has because it wasn’t given to him he worked for it Fantasia is not promised tomorrow and she Loves you enough to put you out there to fend for yourself so that she can know you can make it with or without her… IT’S CALLED LOVE

9. HellaSexy says:

what is wrong with Teeny? Keep your aunt around!!!!!!!

10. rebbie says:

hey tasia, I HAVE FAITH THAT YOU WILL DO A BEAUTIFUL JOB ON YOU NEXT RECORD, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GIRL, YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY, I HOPE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET YOU, I’M ALWAYS TOLD THAT WE LOOK JUST ALIKE, I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE YOUR BOOK, AND I AGREE THAT WE DO LOOK ALIKE. I WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN AND LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT TV EPISODE.. HOLLA LATER.

11. Reggie says:

Three words, I Loved It! I appeciate the realness of the show. Im a huge Tasia fan aswell as a suppoter of hers and Im looking forward to learning so much more about my girl from this show…………….
    LOVE YOU FANTASIA

12. JUNIOR K. says:

great wat to star saw the rating on it was the best
    tiny u a man dwage get up and do something u like abum right now depending on ur sis and u aint even paying a bill in the house and u changing !@`@(%%_`$~!#*@^ u buggin mah dude u need to go seriouly learn how it is the star fetching for yourself i love “move on me” would definatley love for it to be a single but u know the record company knows best somtimes u just gotta listen bbz sometinmes u got to put what u want aside and see how u all can agrees but a great first episode cant wait for the next one

13. Saleema says:

Fantasia looks very nice! I hope everything works out 4 her.

14. JUNIOR K. says:

great wat to star saw the rating on it was the best
    tiny u a man dwage get up and do something u like abum right now depending on ur sis and u aint even paying a bill in the house and u changing @)_#~!$#@*`_+~!$ u buggin mah dude u need to go seriouly learn how it is the star fetching for yourself i love “move on me” would definatley love for it to be a single but u know the record company knows best somtimes u just gotta listen bbz sometinmes u got to put what u want aside and see how u all can agrees but a great first episode cant wait for the next one

15. HellaSexy says:

Teeny needs to grow!!! I loved that new song! Keep pushing in the music industry you have to stand for something.

16. sweet cakes says:

Fantasia what a great show but baby Teeny has to get his****out. He is stressing you out. He had no right to do what he did to YOUR pool house.Beat his ****.For real keep doing your music I love it.Can’t wait for you to get back on top. You got this, baby. BELIEVE THAT.

17. Mrs..Isoa says:

I loved this show it was really good Taisa you are Wonderful in everything you do. Keep God First and he will direct you in the right path…

God Bless you

18. saleema says:

Fantasia Looks Nice!!!!
    I hope everything works out 4 her

19. MrGrayV says:

Fantasia you are very talented GOD has blessed you tremendously. You have to let HIM get you in control. Watching your first show tonight shows that there is to much chaos in your world and sadly that means family. I can understand wanting to take care your mother and daughter and youngest brother, but everyone that’s grown has to go. Your home is beautiful but to big. You need to scale back and get people in your life who know handle business. You are stronger than your past don’t let your pass take your future. Keep your hand in GOD’s hand and let HIM lead you and direct you. I’ll be praying for you.

20. Gwen says:

Fantasia I am sorry you are going thru a lot with your family, but it will get better it is just going to take time but you will see a change for the better, if any one know GOD it’s you, and he will change a lot for you because you are who you are, and no one can take that away but GOD. If it was me I would have kicked my Brother `!(*%$&_+^!_!)_ their is no way he would have been able to come and tear a part what I have started, I hated to see that happen to you, your mom seems like a beautiful person, and your daughter has gotten big, I bet she is hitting your pocket :)

21. Angelica Hudgins says:

Fantasia i never gave up on you so you just keep your head up and god will always hold you up and your family he done brong you this foar …Cause i love all your songs so wright me back god bless you love Angelica..SMILE….

22. shell perkins says:

I love you Fantasia always I voted for u at least 40 times because i believe in u n i think your the best I would like to meet u some day O by the the way I’m a desert storm vet.Look at me on facebook shellp

23. JenJai says:

Loved the episode Fantasia, i wish you all the best in getting ahead. I absolutely love you and i;m happy to see you back. WTF is up with teeny???!!! i know he’s your brother and all, but damn…dude has to go. Find a job and stop acting out. He sounds so stupid and is purely an embarrassment!!

24. Tameka says:

Loved it Tasia! Looking forward to the album!

25. Nisha says:

I am so happy you have decided to focus on the music again. “Move ..” is great!! I hate that you had to go through that rough patch but it has evidently made you stronger. It is great that you are taking care of your family but you have got to realize, that is not your responsibility. They are you brothers not your children and they are old enough to make it on there on. To give them help and gifts every now and again is great but to care for them solely has wore you down. If you enable someone they will not ever learn how to stand on their own two feet. You have to learn it on your on or from the mistakes that others make ie. Keisha Cole and Eddie Griffin. They would have gone broke if they took care of everybody. Teeny might need to move in with your Aunt, she don’t take no mess. I wish you much love and much success. Congratulations on all your accomplishments!!

26. Nit says:

I love the show can’t wait for the monday, The girl is for real. My hold family love it

27. Diamond Pace says:

28. Diamond Pace says:

HEY FANTASIA,my name is Diamond Pace, the niece of the anointed pace sisters..I just have to say I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY IDOL…… i pray for you you inspires me and i just wanted to tell you keep doing what you doing…and if nobody love you and praying for you just know that DIAMOND PACE IS :-)xoxoxoxox

29. Nita says:

We love the show can’t wait for Monday to come again, I am happy that Fantasia is getting her due. I pray that she continue to be strong. Everyone said that they love show I talk tonight.

30. Renay says:

Sweetie you made it, with your hard work . Only person you should be worry and supporting is you and you child.Teeny is a GROWN MAN, IT TIME FOR HIM TO TAKE RESPOSIBLITY FOR HISSELF. If you keep on supporting him, when will you allow him to be a man. He will continue to take and take until you have nothing at including all your family member that do not support you

31. Keshana's Mommy says:

OMG Fantasia is for real. LMAO ;} Great show I’ll be tuned in Every monday night definetly. Im praying for her thats all I can say about fantasia. “Hang in there Ms.Lady!” But Teeny sounds, looks and is a headache to me allready. Family never fails :(

32. Raven says:

Hey Tasia I’m so glad you’re making come back. I can’t wait . Be encouraged.

33. Angela Allen says:

34. Angela Allen says:

Hey Tasia i feel you on the family thing im going thru the same thing with my family ive lost apartments behind trying to be there for my family dont make the same mistakes that I made,take it to God with that brother and he knows best than any man that walks this earth, and Good Luck on the show to God be the glory.

35. Latanya C. says:

Hey fantasia,

I loved your show tonight, just keep your head up and move forward with your career. Your daughter is so pretty I hope she had a blast at her party. Well it is time for me to go I wish you the best!

Your friend

Latanya C.

36. Miss South Dallas says:

I have loved Fantasia since she first came out on Idol. I still think she is the best and there is no one like her. I think the show is real and thats what we want to see. They talked about Jesus so u know people will always have your name in their mouths. Keep your head up and stay prayed up girl, Be Blessed.

37. Maurice Howard says:

Fantasia,
    i really enjoyed the show, and i found it refreshing enough to actually for the first time log on to vh1.com and leave a comment! Even though i am an avid fan of many of their reality shows, yours is the first one to make me get up and go online! first, i would like to encourage you to continue to strive toward your goals and ultimate success and secondly I really enjoyed the show! Gurl, your brother is a trip….I was cracking up when he tore up you pool house! Your reaction is exactly what mine would have been! I can’t wait for the next episode?

38. jackileyjohnson says:

hey girl just wanted to tell u r doing a dam good job and be strong god now good when he see it.and u r im just like u now give me some advise when u figure it out love u your biggest fan

39. Keda says:

I am praying for you Tasia. I love you and I wish you well. May all your dreams and happiness come true!!

40. Debra H.O says:

Fantasia, you have what it takes to be a big star and I am so happy to see you back, but your families hanging on to you really disturbs me. You have to have more tough love with your family, practice saying NO and meaning it or you will be back on the losing end again. The only family you should be taking care of if any is your daughter, Mom, and your minor brother. All the rest need to get a job, get their own place and grow up. What will they do if something happens to you? They are too dependent on you and your money. It should be about you and your daughter and of course, we always have to take care of MOM and the little brother til he is old enough to get a job too. The rest of them, its time they bounce. If you cant do it, then you need to keep your aunt around, she will get it done. I can tell she is a no nonsense person and good at tough love.

41. tasha says:

STAY FOCUSED!!!

42. Maria says:

Hey Babydoll,you are great and very well loved. You are a hard worker and a great singer. You have a wonderful furture a head of you. But you have to start thinking about you and your little girl. All those people living off of you,baby that is not what a real family does. Those folks that live in your house, WOW. If that is family I think that I will do without. Girl hold your head up high and put those folks to work and make them pay you rent and 1/2 the bills. Baby you only have one life to live and they are living it for you. I know you love them and they love you. But whats love got to do with it. I saying JOB. I live here in the Charlotte area and if you need a real friend that does not want your money or a hand out please let me know. Smile girl you are great!!!!!

43. Ashia C says:

I just say keep your head up! dnt let it stress u!

44. keeks says:

Fantasia’s brother TEENY is a huge douhebag and she needs to drop this retard fast. Family should not take advantage of you like he does. If it was a stranger moochin’ like he does he would have been gone. Family is supposed to support you not MOOCH. TEENY you are a loser!

45. I Don't Understand says:

Your responsibilities are: YOU, YOUR CHILD and YOUR MOM (since she’d birth you). All others (over the age of 18 years old) either will have to work and provide for themselves or LEAVE your house! Your brother is a MAN who needs to get a reality check soon. Consult with Oprah about how she was able to keep and maintain her money throughout the years. PLEASE don’t mess up your daughter’s life/future stability by supporting grown folks who can work. Period. PS. I love the gift God has given you, Fantasia! I pray for many more years that I can hear you sing.

46. keke says:

hey i love the show you do so much take care of you and your daughter help your mother but everyone in your house should go by your rules why because it is your house you pay the bills.your brother teeny you don’t owe him anything he should have his own money and to stop depending on you for everything who wants a man like that and please don’t buy him a dame ferrie is he driving the cars he got oh i guess not he don’t even got his liences yet keep your head up. you are not respondsable for anybody but you and your daughtrer which by the way is so cute.

47. Michelle says:

OMG get rid of your brother he is to damn old to be living with you and not paying no rent…O and when he ripped out your pool house I wanted to kill him for you…Girl your money is for you and your mom and daughter…the rest give them the boot…(excluding children) It’s ashame how people take advantage of nice people…I love fantasia …her new hair style..her beautiful smile… don’t pay for everyone…That’s how poor people stay poor…Girl Listen to Steve Harvey..” the best thing you can do for people is not be one of them” I’ll keep watching your show…to see what happens to the freeloaders…also love the single, but not the beat…want to listen to it with a real beat and not a live band…Love Ya

48. Ms Ladybug says:

Fantasia I love you girl, ur spirit and all..but we dont pick our family..u need to look at Keyshia Cole and Eddie Griffin, family will tore you down, not to say that we dont love them because i know you do, but sometimes we have to let them go for us to grow…Teeny is a grown man who acts like you owe him something…no boo…Stay strong and seek GOD

49. Sam says:

Just watched the show and LOVED it. Tasia you are the most talented woman on earth and I will buy every album you put out. However I found this Teeny situation very disturbing. How your own flesh and blood could take advantage of you like that and feel so entitled was hard to watch. Him destroying your pool house without consulting you? OMG i would have killed him. Advice: Kick his ass out, cut the chord and the gravy train. It is the ONLY way he will learn! Tough love baby is the answer. Dont know when this was filmed…hope by now it has been rectified.
    Please Please Please keep singing!
    I am so proud of you girl!
    Your biggest fan!
    Sam

50. f dixon says:

FANTASIA GIRL YOU LOOK WONDERFUL,KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR THE SINGLE MOTHERS,YOU’RE A VERY TALENTED YOUNG WOMAN KEEP YOUR FAITH IN GOD,FOR YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.DO YOU GIRL ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!GOD BLESS

51. Rated R says:

Tasia love the show and you as well,and thanks for the Spartanburg(Sparkle City) shoutout.

52. Natalie in St.Louis says:

Your show was the bomb!! I am not much for reality shows, but your was an exception. I really felt it was down to earth and your family just can’t help but to be for real!! May God continue to bless you in your future. In all your frustrations rememeber, to whom much is given much is required. Keep the faith and honor him in all you do!! You go girl!!!!!!! Best Wishes……. I will keep watching!

53. Asia O says:

SO……………….I’m mad cause I looked at the schedule for the next episode and I didnt see one!!!!!Really dont watch t.v but when i heard she was doing a show I had to see for myself! I love fantasia she is amazing! Her family reminds me sooo much of my own. They “real” and in the time of frustration they know how to “PRAY”! I’m so excited to watch her show. If im not too tied down doing homework in the studio, I will faithfully be sittin in front of the t.v checkin out the next episode. Proud of Tasia! God Bless!

54. Demetrics says:

Fantasia it was wonderful I just love your spirit You are bad (in a good way)I just love love love ya Cant wait until your album drops you are my favorite singer hope you get to come dwn to NO for the Essence Fest this year Fantasia you are for REAL!!!!!

55. kenya says:

I love fantasia because she is real i allway like her

56. Miss Braxton says:

Enjoyed the show..Cant wait to see what is going to happen with her brother…He is a Hot A.. Mess

57. EJ'S WIFE says:

I think that the show is awesome and the ratings will be off the roof. It shows that Fantasia is actually trying to mature and be more educated in her music career as well as education. I know for a fact that her next album will be a total success because she has a good manager behind her. He’s booking shows for her, letting her know the 411 behind scenes and involves himself around her career 24/7 like a manager should.

58. MS. MISSY says:

I WONDER HOW WE AS CHRISTIANS CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE LIFE IN THE OLD WHEN THE WORD OF GOD SAY RENEW YOUR MIND DAILY. IT ALSO SAYS THAT MEN WILL BE LOVERS OF THEMSELVES RATHER THAN GOD. WE NEED TO WAKE UP AND KNOW JESUS DIDNT DIE FOR US TO CONTINUE TO BE PUTTING HIM TO OPEN SHAME. I’M A PERSON WHO WANT TO SEE FANTASIA GO BACK TO HER ROOTS AND THAT IS FULL GOSPEL, SHE GOT IT AND GOD GAVE IT TO HER HE KNEW HER BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THIS EARTH. I LOVE YOU AND WANNA SEE YOU RUN STEADFAST FOR JESUS! I’M PRAYING FOR YOU SISTA GIRL YOUR VOICE IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN USE IT TO WORSHIP OUR FATHER GOD

59. TheRPCard says:

Fantasia, we are watching and lovin it! The RPCard Foundation is so proud that you’ve “Joined The Movement”! It’s great to see a reality show that’s emotional and sincere. You are definitely “real” and we hop you never change. We support your efforts to achieve your GED. Continue to be yourself and your show will continue to be a “Hit”! Angela and your fans at TheRPCard

60. TheRPCard says:

We Love your show and wish you great success! Thank you for “Joining The Movement” at the RPCard Foundation, we support your efforts to receive your GED. Continue to be yourself and you show will be a hit. We’re watching and look forward to seeing the next episode. You’ve got fans here in Washington DC. Peace and Blessings!

61. S Lynn says:

Fantasia, I love you, I voted for u, u are so talented BUT I cannot watch your show because of your looser brother Tenny!!!! He is delusional and worthless! He needs to grow up, get a job and realize Teeny is a Nobody! Being Fantasia’s brother doesn’t make him a “boss,” he is broke, lazy, and a complete looser! I want u to succeed but I cannot watch your idiot brother spend your money and bring u down!!!! TENNY GET A JOB!!!!!! Fantasia, trust me I know how important family is, but cut Teeny off and out of your life for your and your daughters sake!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Tenny gets kicked out for good I’ll watch the show!

62. Nictoria says:

I am a white female and I am just one of many of Fantasia’s white fans and I say what race I am because I want Fantasia to know that she has many fans of many races and cultures out here just waiting for her to make her move again!! I have missed seeing her face and am happy that she’s coming back to us!! I supported her on American Idol and saw Fantasia in concert here in Monroe, La when she visited our city. It was great! She called me on stage to sing and dance with her and it made my day!! I know she will remember me because I was very persistent at getting back stage with my daughter to meet her and I did – she let me come back!! Thank you Fantasia for that, I will never forget it! After we took pictures together, before we parted, Fantasia hugged my neck and said to me “pray for me” — I felt this request in my heart and new she was struggling– I want her to know that I did pray for her for a long time, but after a while I did forget and stopped praying for her and I want her to know I am praying for her again with many many others! –hang in there girl, you are strong and made of good stuff !! BE PERSISTANT–YOU CAN DO THIS–JUST KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!!LOVE TO YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU! I’M LOVIN FANTASIA FOR REAL!!

63. Arianasmama says:

Fantasia,

I’m pray that God will continue to lead you in the direction that will prove to be a blessing you and Zion. As a single parent I would like to voice my concern. Zion depends on her mother, so please don’t let others drain you so you are not there for Zion. Teeny…wow! He is not proving to be a good example for any of the kids in the house. Would you ever want Zion to take care of a man? I know I don’t want that for my daughter and your younger brothers will pattern themselves after the man in their lives. Your catering to Teeny has made it bad for any good woman. He needs to listen to Aunt Bunny and get a job and stop trying to make you feel bad because God has opened doors for you, tell him to look for the doors God has opened for him. Wow, driving without a license. If he has an accident, kills someone who do you think the law is going to go after…the purchaser of the car…and that would be you. Love your brother, but don’t let him be the downfall of what God is working for you. Just ask MC Hammer.

Encourage yourself!

64. Jazzy J says:

Tasia I loooovvvvee the show. I can’t wait until the album drops. I love, Move on me it should MOS DEF be the 1st single.

65. Clarice says:

Fantasia I loved the show but your brother Teeny is a grown-ass man and should not be depending on you and please do not fall for that line, “Tasia you haven’t been the same since you won American Idol BS” As long as you are giving him money everything is okay but as soon as you tell him no, now we have a problem. Fantasia, girl its time for you to do you. Please hurry up with that CD. I can’t wait.

66. Netta says:

Fantasia you have a wonderful gift BUT seriously your brother needs to get himself a job!!!! He digging a large hole for you guys and he will bury ya’ll. It’s time for him to stand up and be a man. You need to be investing your money for the future when all the fame is over.

67. nicole says:

TASIA,
    YOU NEED TO KICK YOUR BROTHERS ASS,THAT WAS SO DISRESPECTFUL WHAT HE DID IN YOUR HOME. HE IS VERY INGRATEFUL AND YOU NEED TO LET HIS SORRY ASS BUMP. IT’S FINE TO SEE ABOUT MOMMY BUT ALL THE OTHER LEAKS ARE DRYING YOU OUT. MAYBE GOD WANT YOU TO SING GOSPEL WHERE ITS SEEMS YOUR VIOCE IS FOR. THINKING ABOUT IT YOU ALWAYS FIND YOUR ADUIENCE AT THE BET GOSPEL .

68. blkbtrfly says:

Fantasia you cannot allow your brother to bring you down. You have to think about your daughter’s well being. There is no way that you should be taking care of any adults. Those adults look like able body people who are capable of securing their own employment. It’s a shame that your family would impose on you that way. Your mother needs to take care of her own children. Are you guys scared of Tenny. Put him out!!! he is no good

69. Vanessa says:

Wow Tasia I have always respected u as an artist and followed your career. It is no different with this show! I love it and will continue to pray for you and your family. I can only hope that the producers are hyping up the situation with you and your family for ratings.

Keep focused and in let God stay in your ear!

70. Lisa says:

Enjoyed the show. Fantasia has a pathetic family, especially her brother Teeny and mother. How can a mother and older brother mooch off their sister and daughter. Fanatasia’s mother is a poor excuse of a mother or a responsible adult. The mother should get a job as well as the brother.

71. LaShawn says:

Tasia, I have been pulling for you since you first came on to the scene with your “Idol Audition”. I love your Mom, who is a powerful Women of God. I have heard some of Rico’s music on Utube and think he is also very talented. I love that he is out trying to do his own thing! But TEENY, needs to get it together! I respect the fact that he has dreams & visions to do music also; but he need to “BE” about it and not just “talk” about it. I’m praying that God will reveal him to himself! Keep on pressing to your next level. I will continue to pray for you & your family and for restoration between you & your father according to God’s will!! Love ya Tasia with the love of Christ! Oh yeah, love the show also!!!

72. mcgriddle says:

Wonderful post — why don’t you have a “print this” button?

73. Kenneth, Father of 3 daughters, pop pop of 4 grand daughters says:

Fantasia, first, kick tiny, (your brother) out, you’ll be doing him a huge favor, he has to grow up, next, there are a few things I want to say to you, as a father figure, but not pubicly, so if this reaches you, hit pop pop back, by the way, I’m a musician and I love, move with me baby, forgive my english, I flunked it 2 years in a row, your voice is a gift, luv you, POP POP

74. glamgyrl says:

It’s great to see a talented, down-to-earth, lovely young woman like Fantasia on tv!!! I watched ‘Idol’ only one season because of Fantasia, and her music and powerful stage presence is great. The first episode showed that the wonderful women in Fantasia’s family have helped make Fantasia the warm and charming lady she is today, able to persevere. Her daughter is beautiful too. All my family and friends adore this show!

75. SONGWRITER says:

Hi Fantasia, I’m a songwriter living in Raleigh, NC. I would love to have you sample my work. I am soulful, passionate, and committed and have great respect for you as an artist. Your vh1 show of course did not disappoint and is the highlight of every monday night. Pls contact me to discuss things further.
    Terry
    irieshe@yahoo.com

76. ricky #1 fan of tasia says:

hey yo show is very good i had to see what it was about after i heard mah gurl tasia was coming out with a show wen i get big tasia i wanna work with u

77. ms memphis says:

FANTASIA IM SO PROUD OF YOU.I LOVE YOUR SHOW.I WISH YOU THE BEST AND HOPE THE BUSINESS IMPROVES FOR YOU SOON.TEENY MIGHT NEED TO GROW UP A BIT.I THINK YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB HELPING BRING YOUR FAMILY UP BUT AT SOME POINT FAMILY NEED TO LET YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE.WHICH FAMILY IS SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY CARE ABOUT AND CHERISH.LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.I HOPE TEENY SEES THE LIGHT!

78. Keyanna Bean says:

I bought Tasia’s book when it first came out and also saw her on Broadway in 2007. I’m happy to see her in her own show, b/c she and her family are real. I wish my family was hell-bent on staying together like that. Brings a lot of emotion out, watching them. U can’t get tired of them, I don’t even like TV but I’ll tune in for this. I hope to do a song w/ her one day. myspacedotcome/keyannabean. She’d sound dope on my music and vice-versa! — Keyanna Bean twitterdotcom/keyannabean

79. Julles says:

Fantasia: Your brother teeny is a conniving free loader. It is not right that you are still taking care of him. You are not his mother, he has one and she should have set him straight along time ago. Letting him know that you are not responsible for his well being, to be a man and grow up. You have gone far and beyond what a sister does to help a sibling. Make no mistake God will still bless you for doing what you have already done for him. You need not worry yourself to doing anymore, let him go.
    Love you Fantasia,
    Julles

80. ms dc diva says:

I loved Fantasia’s show it wasn’t ghetto at all. Teeny was something to see but he kept it interesting and overall the famuly came together that is what it is all out nit the ghetto fussing and fighting and cussing that Frankie and Neffee had that was a hot mess. I would like to see more of Fantasia she has a beautiful spirit and she will suceed.

81. JAMIE4579 says:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU AND YOUR SHOW BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION…….TASIA WHEN WILL TICKETS GO ON SALE FOR YOUR DALLAS CONCERT I 0HAVE SEARCHED ALL OVER??????