Let’s Talk About Pep Premiere – The Episode’s Best Scene

We thought you’d like to relive the magic of a groove-getting-back Pepa heating things up in a jacuzzi with her date, B.J. That’s all great and typical all, but the scene becomes truly hilarious when he leans back and his hair catches on fire. Mmm, that makes me thirsty. Anyone have a spare Pepsi?

Let’s Talk About Pep show page
Let’s Talk About Pep video

1. saleema says:

pep looks nice

2. Jon says:

Great show Pep! Definately has that Sex and the City vibe; keep it goin.

3. cgolding82 says:

I thought this scene was hilarious!! Seriously dude should have called a time out after that happened LOL!

4. Navada1 says:

I loved the show it was like a updated sex in the city it’s very tastful .

5. Natural Beauty says:

I loved the show. Black sex in the city 2010. Juicy show. I will def tune in next week!

6. Rasheta says:

I just got finish watching “Lets Talk About Pep”. I loved it!!!! I’m glad that we are talking about Pep because Salt is such a “Debbie Downer”.

7. T says:

I really am feeling this show. It’s hilarious.

8. CISSY41 says:

WATCHED THE PREMIERE OF THE SHOW AND LETS JUST SAY……I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. GLAD OT SEE PEP IS BACK ON THE SCENE AND KEEPING IT 100. HER HOMEGIRLS ARE PRICELESS AND I LAUGHED THE ENTIRE TIME. KEEP WATCHING…..

9. laughn@ufools says:

entertaining yet classy..a refreshing change from the usual stereotypical bafoonery.. her sassy smart mouth friend is funny and dude with the candle hair was hysterical!

10. Nija says:

I loved the show. Pep? You know you ain’t waited no four years. Lol. I do hope all the ladies find true love. When Pep date hair caught fire, FUNNY!! When Kittie get tired of Mr.Toes send him my way. That’s sexy!!!

11. lee says:

Dude has s-curl! And it was sizzling. Very funny, I absolutely enjoyed every min of the show. I can’t wait until the next episode.

12. Nikki says:

I loved this show!! It was nice to see real women in the dating scene…can’t wait for the next episode!!

13. Mega says:

Kitty is a straight hood rat in disguise, but will keep the show interesting, Pep needs to go head with that 4 yr mess, she’s too sexual for me to believe that. The other two ladies need to step up their drama…

14. SylvMoney says:

LOVED the Show. Pep looks GREAT. Four years to wait for THE MAN means that you were not Ho’in around, and I admire that.

15. Nikki says:

Snap, crackle ( or shall I say,”SIZZLE”), and Pop!!! Hillarious!!! Truly enjoyed the show. God bless Pep and poor BJ.

16. myaqbee says:

OMG!! LMAO!! I can’t wait to see what happens next. Kittie is hilarious and a freak!! When Peps dat burned his hair, I think I sharted in my pants, I laughed so hard. This show is going to be a hit. B.J is a football player right??? I wonder what his team will say when they see this episode?

17. michelle says:

OMG I love Pep new show…hated her last show…was boring…The first episode was hot..It’s kind of like sex and the city but with black people..I’m hooked already…Kittie is hilarious…OMG the guy out turned out to be a freak…Pep whats up with that NFL player hair…C’mon…he’s cute but he need a hair cut…Damn did you sleep with him..I would of!!!LOL

18. Shelia says:

Can’t wait to see the next episode. Kittie’s date tripped me out–talking about her toes tasted like meatloaf. When Pep’s date hair caught on fire, I was like oh no…but he didn’t let that stop him.

19. LDub says:

This is my new favorite show. I LOVED every minute of it. Kittie..HILarious…sizzling hair dude…FINE..and a good sport.

This will definitely keep me tuned in to VH1.

20. myaqbee says:

Kittie…freakin Hilarious.She said she likes to go Camando under a lot of her clothes…LOLis kittie in the entertainment business she seems familar??? So I’ve already characterized each cast member to a sex and the city show. Kittie..Samantha…Jumonna kid..Charlotte…Jaque…Carrie….Pep….Miranda..I wonder if that was done on purpose? Anyhow Love it!!

I agree someone said that the last show with Salt and Pep was boring. It was that way because Salt was so stuffy and trying to live a pefect christian life. So, what if you’ve gospel on us everyone has a past, god does have a sense of humor other wise why did he make laughter the best medicine??

21. L Douglas says:

LOVED THE SHOW! PEP WAS ALWAYS MY FAV OF THE DUO! STILL LOOKS GREAT! AND MY MAN MARKUANN, HE’S MY KINDA GUY…GOTTA LOVE THE FEET! KITTIE’S TOES ARE HOTTTT!!!!

22. Adrienne says:

I AM SOO IN LOOOOOVVVEEE WITH THIS SHOW!!!! I was feeling so bad being single, educated and a minority at 24, i guess im not the only one. U got sucessful women trying to find love in many places. We need to see this , its classy sassy and tasteful. Its my new show!!!

23. Lady Dimples says:

Good Show. Just had to figure out who this BJ dude was. He plays/played for Tamba Bay and he’s on the non-foot ball injured list.

24. dee says:

People needs to realize, that reality TV is not actually reality, it is a paycheck for the people acting on the suppose reality shows. Just like wrestling was back in the days. What they are doing is no more or less than what actors and actresses do on day time television. They portray these sleazy characters, with no morals to get you to watch so you can comment on how trifling they were. There has been no reality TV show to survive, that didn’t have rediculous drama. If they revealed their real day to day lives, you would call it boaring and wouldn’t watch.

25. Maggy says:

Let’s Talk about Pep is the BEST reality show EVER. It is so realistic and the way the show is shot is genius – moving back and forth between their table talk and the real scene of the issues. I know there are technical terms for this type of camera work – but i’m not the expert.
    What i do know is the combination of these wonderfully different characters speaks to every type of women out here dealing with issues of relationships in general – would be awesome if one of them was a lesbian though….lol.
    Keep up the AWESOME job.
    I hope this show lasta a REALLY REALLY long time.
    I’ve gotten to see a side of Pep that i have really come to appreciate.
    And Jackie Reid – i’m so happy for her. i hated when she lost her gig with steve harvey; but on to much begtter things…..i can see her true colors on this show; which is a different reality of the tense person she seemed to be on the steve harvey show – which i’m sure was not helped by his ego.
    I do hope that my comment will help to support the longevity of this show.

26. Maggy says:

@Dee – yes there is some acting in reality but there is some reality. The great thing about this show – acting or not – they are dealing with real issues/topics.
    @Dee – don’t preach or judge….just change the chanel.
    lol.

27. Rocio says:

I love the show! but what happened with that boldy dude that Jacque R. had dinner with? he was ready to do it all?? can someone tell me, please.
    I guess is she did find someone, it would defeat the purpose of the show, however, he sounded very promising.

28. Rocio says:

I love this show!! what happened with the guy ‘boldy” that Jacke had dinner with? he was ready to do it all….he sounded promising?

29. Maria Jones says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! This show is so refreshing. I love all of the women on this show. This show is so real! I hate to see that the season is coming to an end so soon!