Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp To Premiere Next Month!

cfc_kfed

The seventh season of Celebrity Fit Club is set to premiere Monday, Feb. 8 at 9/8c on VH1. Peep the cast, which includes exes Kevin Federline and Shar Jackson, and check out some more info on the upcoming season in the press release below!

As America embarks on a New Year full of resolutions to lose weight and make tough life changes, VH1 celebrates the new decade with a fresh season of Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. This season boasts a cast full of pop culture personalities ready to bare their bodies and souls as they dig in for the most grueling fitness program on television – designed to help them drop not only their flab, but also their emotional baggage. At the end of eight weeks, they will be lean, mean, Fit Club machines ready to face the world and show off their new hard bodies. Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp premieres on VH1 Monday, February 8 at 9:00 PM.

Battling the bulge this season are legendary R&B bad boy Bobby Brown, Jay McCarroll (winner of Project Runway, Season 1), KayCee Stroh (High School Musical), dancer and choreographer Kevin Federline, former Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert, Sebastian Bach (Former lead singer of Skid Row), actress Shar Jackson (Moesha), and infamous Bad Girl Tanisha Thomas (Bad Girls Club, Season 2). The cast will be broken into two teams, competing for $200,000 in cash and prizes and the individual celeb who drops the most weight will win $50,000 in prizes.

Driving the cast through the punishing and life changing eight week boot camp is CFC veteran and U.S. Marine Corps Drill Instructor Harvey Walden IV (RET). Using Harvey’s unique brand of “tough love,” he will guide the celebs over walls, through the mud and past their own limitations as they realize their true potential for the first time. Also leading the cast through their journey is nutrition and diet expert, Dr. Ian Smith, who will change the way the celebs looks at food and their eating habits. New to this season is life coach Rhonda Britten. Rhonda will spend one on one time with the celebs and help mentor them through the journey of shedding excess weight.

Eight weeks of mud, sweat and tears promise to deliver the most exciting and emotional season of Celebrity Fit Club yet. The challenges will be brutal, but in the end, the results will be amazing. Catch the 90 minute premiere of Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp on VH1 Monday, February 8 at 9:00 PM.

Viewers can catch a sneak peek of the season’s first episode on VH1.com on Monday, February 1, one week before the on-air premiere. Subsequent episodes will be available on VH1.com the morning after they air. Additional video content from Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp including extras from each episode will be available on VH1.com and on VH1 Mobile throughout the season.

1. xBenji65 says:

Interesting cast, I think I’ll check out Celebrity Fit Club for once.

2. steve stepps says:

Pop off son

3. gerardo says:

omgeeee !!!!
    tanisha is goin to be up there !!!
    i hope she wins the money !!!
    good luck girl !

4. Abdulfatah Hussaini says:

Bobby….It will be great 2 be part of this wonderful event coming up,you being my favorite 4 long and you have being such a wonderful person.Despite everybody has his or her short coming in life.And i thank God u are able 2 realised it on time and changed 4 better.I’m really proud of you my guy.All the best…

5. Suzi says:

Sebastian Bach Loved Skid Row so can not wait for that show!

6. Kate says:

YAY JAY MCCARROLL. I’m SO not missing this season!

7. renea says:

i am not a A-List celebrity that walks the red carpet but i am one to the children i transport every day on my school bus five days a week. in 2004 i had weight loss surgery foing from 430lbs to 280lbls- over the last few years i am backup over 300 and feel like a looser fighting the urge to want to destroy myself from shame, im embarrassed and feel like A HUGE failure! have you ever considered allowing a ‘regular girl’ to loose weight on the boot camp?

8. Shana says:

I’m mostly watching this for Tanisha. I like her and I cant stand her lol.
    But I know she’s gonna be the center of drama and comedic relief on the show

9. Kecia says:

I wondering why Fit Club Boot Camp can’t be offered to people like me . . . NOT a celebrity . . . . just an everyday entrepreneur who has reached 45, just about 46 and can’t maintain my weight!!

I’d like to wish all of the present individuals on the fit club success, great weight loss, and God Bless!

10. sue kelly says:

i think sebastian bach is amazing at everything he does. he always wins. he is a heavy metal god. sexy as hell and the sweetest man you will ever meet. sebastian is doing a great job i am proud of him.you rock baz,from your myspace friend, sue

11. sue kelly from myspace says:

SEBASTIAN BACH WAS GREAT TONIGHT. I NO HE WAS TIRED BUT ITS HIS FIRST DAY. YOU WILL WIN BAZ,BECAUSE YOU WIN AT EVERYTHING. YOUR A HARD WORKER AND SEXY AS HELL. AND A HEAVY METAL GOD. YOU CAN SING ANYTHING AND SOUND AWESOME.AND THE SWEETEST MAN YOU WILL EVER MEET.YOUR CD ANGEL DOWN IS A MASTERPIECE. YOUR TOUGH BAZ,YOU CAN DO THIS. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT WEEK. YOUR GREAT ON TV BAZ,YOU MAKE A AMAZING ACTOR. LOVE YOU BAZ.FROM YOUR MYSPACE FRIEND, SUE

12. dawn says:

They tell you on the show you can follow along with the exercise and diet plan at home, but I can’t find it on here anywhere! Anyone know how to find this info?

13. Z. McCarthy says:

Is it a scam??? Yeah, they tell you that you can follow a long with the diet plan, but I can’t find it either. Sounds like another TV scam to me… makes me not want to watch the show even though Bobby and Sebastian are on it WTF???

14. messinad says:

Kevin is a pice of ***t, wether hes is fat or not! shar was and still is too good for him, and i hope that she finds someone that can realize how sweet and wonderful she is, and not take her for granted.

15. Cathy henderson says:

@Kevin- you are still hot- babe!!

16. Tara H says:

I have been watching Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp, and I love it! I am especially proud of Sebastian Bach. He is so cool!!! Here is one of the worlds coolest top rock and roll artists putting it out there for all to see and he doesn’t give a !`$)$+!(~%@(^+^% Way to go Sebastian. I love how he does not care what people think, and does what he has to do. I like that this attractive guy hangs out with the nice chubby girls and doesn’t have to have pencil thin women around him to make him “look good”! Your my hero Sebastian, I am so proud of you and proud to say that I totally respect you for not caring what others think and being yourself. You go man!!!

17. grace says:

on the show they tell you to follow the diet at home and you can do it too. can’t find the Ian Smith diet on this site, or what the group is supposed to be eating.

18. blackbutterfly says:

WHERE IS THE DIET PLAN!!! I’m very disappointed that I don’t see it on here. That is the only reason I came on this website.

19. lana says:

I have never been a real big fan of Bobby, but I am really impressed with him. And I just love Shar. She has a great personality. Nicole and Tanish (especially Nicole) do not like so much.

20. Renrag says:

Ditto on the diet plan. Website needs better instructions on how to find the plan for diet and exercise.

21. Melissa says:

WHERE IS THE DIET PLAN AND SHOPPING LISTS-?I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!

22. theresa says:

does anyone no where the diet plan is i cant find it..please helppp

23. dawnie says:

where the *%&^%% is the celebrity fit club boot camp diet plans that rhonda tolds us on the show we could find on this site????

24. michele says:

Why cant I find the menu plan that they say people at home can follow along with. I’ve looked everywhere, can sombody help me please. thank you .Michele

25. Michele says:

Why cant I find celebrity fit club menu plan like they say on TV?

26. Marcy says:

Where are the food menus they eat I would like to follow their plan tgo lose weight. Y can’t they pick random people to do these. Shows? someone like me.

27. John says:

I think it’s lame that they haven’t posted the diet plan… but all the people who are saying “why can’t regular people be on these shows?” it’s because nobody knows who you are. the show is not about helping people to lose weight. The show is about selling advertising time for VH1. Watching KFed and Shar battle it out (or hoping they will) keeps people tuning in. Waiting for Tanisha to “pop off” is another reason to tune in.

Seeing regular fat people being fat and missing their goals would not be nearly as interesting.

Plus, they already have those shows. (i.e. Biggest Loser, etc.)

28. 4617599 says: