Fantasia For Real Recap – Episode 4 – Faces Of Tasia

Get ready for a big surprise…

tasia_4_gif1

Our first face of Tasia this week is one that’s well-earned: her careworn face.

tasia_4_1na_2

As Tasia meets with a life coach…

tasia_4_1na_1

…she explains that she put Teeny out because she’s tired of taking care of grown folk. Fair enough: everyone’s endurance runs out eventually. Fantasia says this relationship is taking up “all” of her energy, as further revealed by her zapped face…

tasia_4_1na_3

But then, just as it seems that she’s cast him out and OK with it, Teeny messages his way back into her heart via a greeting card. It’s kind of the best card ever in its virgin form: outside is a bulldog looking up guiltily and inside it simply reads, “Are you still mad at me?”

tasia_4_1na_6

tasia_4_1na_5

That is exactly what a bulldog’s bulging eyeballs would say if they could talk.

Anyway, Fantasia reads the letter…

tasia_4_1na_4

…and it is momentarily heartwarming, until Fantasia gets word that Teeny is on the phone and has requested that she read the letter out loud. What results is Fantasia’s Teeny, for real? face.

tasia_4_1na_8

“I got it,” says Fantasia, who will not be addressing the family with Teeny’s words. “Who he tryin’ to make a point to?” Oh, just the entire world, probably. He knows the cameras are rolling. Wonderfully, Fantasia then sings in an interview, “Now you guys get to see all the bulls*** I go through!” It’s a catchy tune. I smell a first single!

Speaking of which, here’s Fantasia’s I-ain’t-moving face:

tasia_4_1na_9

That’s her showing determination to keep “Move on Me” as her first single. Keith, the new record-company guy she’s been assigned to, calls “Move” a flavorful album track that’s “probably really good live.” Commence shot-down face:

tasia_4_1na_10

But! Keith does have a possible solution for her: a disc with demos that Tasia could possibly record. It could be home to the hit she needs.

Pushing the career to the side for a moment, Fantasia gives us her grandma-love face…

tasia_4_1na_11

Grandma Addie is coming to town, which means “there’s something seriously wrong.” At last we’ve turned the corner from semi-serious street!

tasia_4_1na_12

Grandma’s excited to lead a family meeting for the sake of reuniting Teeny with the rest of the family. There’s just one problem:

tasia_4_1na_13

After agreeing to come, Teeny never shows up. Fantasia’s mother says, “After he told my mother he would come, and he didn’t show up, that really bothered me. So, he’s a lot angrier than I thought.” He’s a lot more enraging than I thought. Funny how people can interpret situations differently. It seems like even Diva’s patience is worn out:

tasia_4_gif2

Canine side-eye FTW!

Here’s Fantasia’s own don’t-make-me-wait face:

tasia_4_1na_14

“He knows better,” says Fantasia of Teeny’s absence, and seriously? Does he?

Whatever, the meeting proceeds without Teeny. Grandma preaches unity and, I believe, at one point speaks in tongues. She says that she is “suited up for war” and that “chaos is goin’ on.” As a result, we see Fantasia’s liquid-prayers face:

tasia_4_1na_17

It’s so anointed by Grandma: “It’s all right to cry. Those are liquid prayers,” she says. That makes something like Steel Magnolias seem like a revival.

Speaking of revivals, Fantasia is still appearing in The Color Purple, and it is via this musical that Teeny starts on the dirt road to reconciliation…

tasia_4_1na_18

As he watches, it’s clear that his estrangement from Fantasia is somewhat similar to the estrangement between Fantasia’s character Celie and her sister Nettie.

tasia_4_1na_19

The only exception is that Nettie didn’t spend quite as much money when building Celie’s recording studio.

Anyway, you see where this is going, right?

tasia_4_1na_23

Fantasia and Teeny finally sit down to talk and he apologizes, and admits he’s inconsiderate and may be taking advantage of Fantasia’s situation. He doesn’t want to be a hindrance on anybody, but he does want to come back home, so yeah, try reconciling that. Anyway, Fantasia agrees to let him back, with the condition that he’s out by the New Year. He agrees. It seems really big of Teeny to admit that he was wrong for a second, until we see him interview, “I went from renegade to boss again…well, I always was a boss…” What, like a boss of cockroaches? Ugh. In the words of Fantasia, TEENAY! Rico later says that nothing’s changed, but for now there is harmony in the House of Fantasia…

tasia_4_gif3

Adorable, right?

In other news, after listening to those demos, Fantasia comes to the conclusion that her first single is, indeed, on it. It may not be “Move on Me,” but she’s keeping it movin’ all the same.

And indeed, the first single has been found — Fantasia’s brand new track, “Even Angels,” is now streaming on Fantasia’s official site and available for purchase at the Sony Store.

Fantasia for Real show page
Fantasia for Real videos and extras
Fantasia – Exclusive video interview

1. blaknmild says:

love this show this is real family

2. Lisa says:

I really love this show. I am so proud of Fantasia.
    I look forward to the “Faces of Tasia.” Keep it coming.

3. Fireyes says:

i love the show keep doing u,, i have that track she is redoing,,”the Thank you track”

4. Fireyes says:

love the show,,, keep doing u that track you making your hit i have that also

5. Lina says:

Fantasia’s whole family are bums. They are lazy and not responsible adults.

6. Kris says:

Fantasia,

Your entire family are a bunch of leeches, and your mother should be ashamed of herself. How can she call herself a mother, and stay in a home with her children that her daughter owns? Who is the parent here!?!? Also, I guess Fanny’s mother has to abide by Fantasia’s rule since it’s her house. I understand wanting to take care of one’s family but handicapping them is another…and it’s wrong. What will Fantasia’s mother, and brothers do when Fanny stop making money. I bet they still will refuse to work. She has to remember she’s not obligated to take care of her family but daughter. Teeny is only doing what he has learned from his mother, and that’s be lazy, not responsible and mooch if you can. Also, I was upset at the grandmother I thought she would be the voice of reason…she too was agreeing that Teeny and the family should leech off Fantasia. What a pity!

7. Patrice says:

Fantasia, i’m happy for you young lady!you have a lovely career going for yourself, sweetheart keep it that way!!!! Fantasia, you have to stand up for you..it’s ok to help family at times but not take care of them everyone is grown and they shouldn’t want to take advantage of you but if you allow it that’s what will happen it’s not right!! people like that end up falling in life don’t handicap them do for tasia and your little one.. stay strong!!! by the way love the hair i’m a hairstylist myself..

8. mike says:

Do yourself and your entire family a favor….KICK THEM ALL OUT OF YOUR HOUSE..STOP THE BLEEDING NOW OR YOU WILL ALL BE POOR WITHIN FIVE YEARS..SORRY BUT IT”S THE TRUTH..

9. rukidding says:

Message to Fantasia:

Fantasia, I have followed your career from day 1 of Idol when you first blew everyone away during your audition and I have patiently waited for more from you. Here’s the hard truth:

Everyone has that dream of “winning big” or making it big and everyone makes that promise that if they are every set, it means the family is set. However, that does not mean you are obligated to take care of grown folks for the rest of their lives. What it means, is you are able to give and enhance the lives of those you care to give to and care about. Not an obligation but a choice. You cannot allow your brother Teeney to make you feel guilty for not doing more. Give it and if they waste it, too bad! He seems ungrateful, jealous and extremely immature. Why did you buy him all of those cars? Who’s managing your money? Material things do not define a bond. Teeney is taking advantage of you and it’s a shame because you seem to genuinely care about your family relationships. Honey, do yourself and daughter a favor and rid your family from your home. It’s time for them to sink or swim, but not in your pool. Now even Grandma is there. When is Aunt Bunny leaving? Wasn’t that supposed to be a weekend trip?

10. rukidding says:

Message to Fantasia:

Here’s the hard truth:

Everyone has that dream of “winning big” or making it big and everyone makes that promise that if they are ever set, it means the family is set. However, that does not mean you are obligated to take care of grown folks for the rest of their lives. What it means, is you are able to give and enhance the lives of those you care to give to and care about. Not an obligation but a choice. You cannot allow your brother Teeney to make you feel guilty for not doing more. Give it and if they waste it, too bad! He seems ungrateful, jealous and extremely immature. Why did you buy him all of those cars? Who’s managing your money? Material things do not define a bond. Teeney is taking advantage of you and it’s a shame because you seem to genuinely care about your family relationships. Honey, do yourself and daughter a favor and rid your family from your home. It’s time for them to sink or swim, but not in your pool. Now even Grandma is there. When is Aunt Bunny leaving? Wasn’t that supposed to be a weekend trip?

11. IMDYINGHERE says:

Aunt Bunny showed up with an overnight bag and is still there. Who next Fantasia? The S. Carolina cousins? When is Bunny getting up out of there?

Honey, time to clean house starting with Teenay, Aunt Bunny and everyone else with a Social Security #.

12. rayshaun says:

Fantasia
    I said stay strong and stay family. Not move more people in. Now teeny done over stayed his welcome where he was and now he is back with you. Damn girl

13. keeboo 78 says:

Tasia
    I really love the show. I seen you on Oprah the other day and i never knew were sick.. Sorry to here that …Just glad to hear you learned to say NO NO.Cant believe your family .I wish you much success and stick to your guns everybody has made a mistake and no one is pefect. I ll see you when you come DC.. Hope teeny not with you …Love YOU TASIA

14. KeKe says:

Fantasia,

I’m from Greensboro… and very familiar with High Point. I’m also an ole pentecostal church girl all my life. I said that to say that I know what ur dealing with. I hope that this show is the beginning of the end of ur misery with this family situation. I really dont wanna say nothing bad about ur mom or grandmother, (cuz I know her too and been to her church before u where “fantasia”), but they do have a responsibility to get this under control. I really think they r keeping u bound by try’n to make u feel guilty about the family “staying together”. Honey listen, u came n this world by ur self and u gone leave by urself. It is a way to respect them and still do whats right for u and ur daughter. U do whats right but there should b no one but u and ur mom and daughter n ur house! Teeny is a mess! Is he gay, cuz he is so weak! He’s a drama queen and I think he needs to @@“`)(!!@!%@%^ out the closet! Honey ur bro is gay! Get him some help with that and maybe other things might fall in line for him. i commend u for try’n to make a change but imma b watching to c if u really have what it takes to make the hard decisions. Im pray’n for u!

15. Gonaptural says:

I’m from Greensboro… and very familiar with High Point. I’m also an ole pentecostal church girl all my life. I said that to say that I know what ur dealing with. I hope that this show is the beginning of the end of ur misery with this family situation. I really dont wanna say nothing bad about ur mom or grandmother, (cuz I know her too and been to her church before u where “fantasia”), but they do have a responsibility to get this under control. I really think they r keeping u bound by try’n to make u feel guilty about the family “staying together”. Honey listen, u came n this world by ur self and u gone leave by urself. It is a way to respect them and still do whats right for u and ur daughter. U do whats right but there should b no one but u and ur mom and daughter n ur house! Teeny is a mess! Is he gay, cuz he is so weak! He’s a drama queen and I think he needs to _*#%##%^(+~^_`* out the closet! Honey ur bro is gay! Get him some help with that and maybe other things might fall in line for him. i commend u for try’n to make a change but imma b watching to c if u really have what it takes to make the hard decisions. Im pray’n for u!

16. sha sha says:

look tasia I understand the burden that you feel of wanting to keep the relationship with your brother but at the same time not enabling him and the reason i understand is because i have a 28yr old brother that is a leech too.when i watch your show i wanna come through the screen i’m so frustrated. but let me tell you something i know you love your brother, (love mines to) but your enabling him is actually driving a wedge between yall. He may get mad at you if you kick him out but if he really loves you and not taking advantage he’ll get over it and come around eventually. this is the part where you have to be strong. but i promise you wont regret your decision and when things have calmed down you and your brother will have a much healthier relationship but most of all you will be at peace with yourself.according to God’s word your only obligation is to zion and your parents if there unable to take care of themselves.everybody else can go to hell!!!!!

17. Gloria Aldridge says:

Fantasia, Teeny is like a mosquito, he will suck you dry if possible… he could have a good heart… but you won’t know unless you put him out……..he will not leave without force…. or strong encouragement with love…mind you… But he takes your kindness for weakness….Glo for real…

18. SGT Gerald says:

I just want to say that Fantasia, you are being way too easy on your brother Teeny. Teeny needs to get his lazy spoiled self out and make something of his life and not smooch off his sister. Now you let him back in the house he got it made again. Fantasia there is a thing called touch love and you are showing it.

19. Wanda says:

I just want to say that I love Fantasia’s music. I look forward to her upcoming album. However, concerning her situation with her brother Teeney, I feel that he needs to get a job and help contribute to the home. It’s good that he has been given a deadline to move out and I pray that She sticks with this. However, it is really sad that he continues to live off of her hard earned money. He is really to old for that. It’s time for him to grow up and take care of his self. I watched my 38 year uncle live with his mother until she got sick and passed away a year later. He still hasn’t learned how to take care of himself because he has always had someone to care for him. I understand that Fantasia feels that she needs to help out her family, but enough is enough. You have done more than your share. What kind of example is he being for your younger brother?

20. Fantasia C. says:

I love the show. I think its cause we are so alike(our name and our nick name and a prayin family)

21. Deja says:

Fantaisa I really love you and your music.When I listen tp ypur music I feel like I can be anyone I want to be in life.My dream is to be a singer and you really inspire me so keep up the good work and keep your head up!!!!!!!

22. savoy says:

I just seen your show where teeny was let back in the house Let me tell you something as a fan if you know how long will you take care of your family when are you going to say you know everybody get the hell out until then you will always be sad struggling to make music as I watch you grow from american idol I told my kids she is going to win and you know think how long did it take before everyone needed you. Teeny riding around in a car you probably paid for he has no job and no morals be a man I have a son tried that didn’t work put him out three years ago now he is 25 married job and baby first son but he said mom thank you for making me stand on my two feet god will know you tried but it diden’t work you are taking care of everybody who is taking care of you I learn that the hard way. Taking care of my family lost my mom and then I got sick look around there was no one there to take care of me but I took care of them. Now I am taking care of my self love my family but it is all about me and my three youngest chilren all girls. Take care much success and god bless you and your baby girl. this is not to be taken as mean i am trying and pray you hear what i am saying love u ms fantasia take care.

23. Christy inTN says:

Hey Fantasia… I just wanted to let you know I absolutley ADORE your music. I LOVE to hear you sing! I miss the style of music you do. You definately don’t hear it much anymore. But I’m thankful that you’re still goin girl! You have soo many fans out here and we support you two thousand percent! And I also LOVE watching your show.. ya’ll remind me of my family! haha! through all the drama and turmoil, we always seem to work through and love each other, despite our faults. And I want you to know that despite everyones opinions on here, they are YOUR family, and I know you love them and you will do whats best for you and your daughter and your family and everything will be okay in the end. I didn’t want to get on here and bash your family like others have, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they wouldn’t want anyone to say their brother is a loser or a bum and all these other things… it all goes back to the golden rule of I can talk about my family but nobody else can! right! haha! I love ya Tasia! Keep on keepin on girl.. God Bless you and be with you! …

24. Renee Smith says:

Fantasia-you are a very beautiful woman inside & out. I love love love you! You are so giving and try to do right by everyone. God will continue to bless you for this. I have your first 2 CD’s and can’t wait until the 3rd comes out so I can run right out & get it. Sister please keep your head up & never let anyone steal your joy! I love Grandma too-she is THE TRUTH! I will continue to pray for you.

25. Ladyallthetime says:

I love Fantasia’s show. It shows a real family unlike many of the fake reality shows! I pray that Fantasia keeps her head up and keep making thoughs tough daily strides needed to really keep it moving. It must be hard supporting your family. Someone said your mother should be ashamed of herself but if she is being supportive and helping you care for your daughter so you can do what you do then she is doing exactly what she should be doing. Your older brother doesn’t seem to be comfortable in the position he is in. He wants to branch out and every real man wants to and will do what it takes to be a man. As for Teenay…it will be tough with the mindset he has. But eventually he to will get the big picture. As long as you stay true to not enabling him. How can he grow up if he is being spoon fed and cleaned up after for the rest of his life? That’s just my opinion :)

26. Anna says:

My Gosh!!!!!!!!!! Fantasia you are a lovely person and you were once off track but now seem to be heading back in the right directions. However, you have a brother (Teeney) who is immature, jealous and ungrateful. He seems to think you owe him something and you owe him nothing. The episode when he was crying about you forgot about him after idol and the episode when your aunt wnet to his home and he was yelling at the dog should him to be unbalanced. Your family needs to get out on their own and let you be your own person. It is sad that when someone makes something of themselves family is the first to have a hand out inistead of praising you for your accomplishments. Remember to keep God first in all you do and KICK Teeney and the rest of your family out of your house if not you will be back where you were a year ago. God Bless You

27. SultryT38 says:

First,I’m loving the Fantasia For Real show. It is so different than all the other reality shows out there. Granted she didn’t have to display her family or herself but Fantasia has always been an open book. I rather it from her mouth than those who would rather gossip. Second, loving this blog on the Faces of Fantasia. She shows so much emotion and it shows. I have been a fan of this young lady since her AI audition and will continue to be. We are all entitled to our opinions and I believe that Fantasia is on the right track and I believe that she will be all right. I pray that she continues to be strong and that she sticks to her words by letting making Teeny move out by the first of the year. Teeny will never stand up on his own if you continue to enable him and I can relate to you because I had one brother like that who felt that he was the black sheep and he did everything he could to manipulate me but when I finally stood up and told him no, he had no choice but to stand up on his own. It hurt his feeling but now he is better for it. Fantasia, it doesn’t mean you don’t love your brother any less by making him stand on his own. He needs to do it for himself and not try to manipulate you to feel guilty about standing your ground with him. I too, come from a strong and spiritual family…COGIC and I understand exactly what your grandmother was saying. She was not saying, for you to enable Teeny but that family will always be there no matter what and for you to stand strong in your decisions but don’t let it separte you from the love you have for them as they do you. Keep you head up and continue to keep God first, Zion and you second and all else will fall into place. Proud of you and I have both cd’s, your book and can’t wait until the new cd drops. One last word, blood is always thicker than water and most of us will back family no matter what but learning to say, ” No” even to family does not change the bond you have. They may get upset. They may not talk to you but in due time all things will work out. If God opened the door for you than only He can close them. I understand why, your mom is there because you are trying to give Zion a somewhat normal childhood. I have a only child and it’s alright to spoil her to an extent but understand that what you teach her and instill in her is what will take her through life and it’s not material things. I struggle sometimes with it because we won’t to give them all the things we never had but all children just want the love and support of their parents. Trust, Zion will remember the times you spend together more than she will the gifts. Peace and Blessing 2 U Always!

28. myra says:

although teeny maybe a lazy bum, this family still is as strong as a ox. that’s all that matters. I really enjoy watching this show. I feel that there is nothing fake about it.

29. KEISHA says:

i love this show, i make sure i watch it on time even the repeats

30. carmen weathers says:

i think tasia made a mistake by letting him back in the house, he has no intention on leaving the first of the year he is manipulating his sister and living off her, and should be taking life more serious and getting his own ++@“@+&))^**(#) t!!! i see helping your family out but come on you can clearly see her family is taking advantage of her, she keeps this up she soon will be broke(4reaal)

31. Gwendolyn says:

Fantasia what happen to you show, we didnt get the chance to finish watching your program, please dont take it off, I am a very big fan of yours and I want to be able to see how things are really going with you. Please put the show back on G.

32. EbonyQ says:

Fantasia,I am really proud of the way u stopped and realized that ur life was falling apart and that u needed 2 get urself together or lose everything. By reading ur blog I can see that u r already receiving a lot of advice from others, so I’ll try not 2 be 2 opinionated. I just want 2 say that watching ur show helped 2 solidify what I need 2 do for my 22 year old son. He is an extremely talented singer, but he has no job, no high school diploma and I see a potential Teeney in him. At first I thought my husband was being very cruel about wanting 2 put him out, but he pulled some pool house moves on me and now I definitely agree. Ricco is your only real blessing and I hope he does not move 2 quickly and lose out on his only real singing gig with u. Teeney was very inconsiderate when he busted up ur pool house without the money to do the renovation. The bible teaches us that we should take care of widows, 65 and older that cannot take care of themselves; mama is healthy and spoiled also and she didn’t look 65. U already know the Lord, so start reading ur word (bible) more and seek Him for the right decisions, then listen with ur spirit not ur heart and u shouldn’t go wrong. Love God first, then urself and then ur baby, Zion and everyone else. U have got 2 be a good example 4 her or she may never find out how 2 take care of herself either, she’ll be expecting 2 live at home the rest of her life. And how can God send u a mate if there is no room 4 him?
    Maybe u can start a family business and give everyone a job so they can provide 4 themselves without having to work a 9 – 5. I will be praying 4 all of u, especially u, Ricco and Zion. I am very pleased to see u getting ur career back on track, I’ve been praying 4 u. God Bless u all.

33. Cheryle says:

Your show, shows a lot about your family and you and your spirit shows more. Your Grand mom is a wise woman, she is not going to give you the word. you have to talk to her alone and listen to her. It is really wrong for you to take on the responsibilities that you have. This is not your calling. Each one Needs to bring something to the table. How bad were they doing before with God on their side. One says what you want to hear and the other is just laying back. You need to let the hypercrits be safer in God’s hands and stop abetted them. Time is near. Stress will kill you. Grand mother knows talk to her

34. Shirlb says:

Fantasia I am a big fan and love your show. Glad to see your family keeping close but gosh I can’t stand that Teeney, he is such a parasite. I know you are trying to help your family, but your brother is a real blood sucker. He is of age to go live on his own, and honey you should make him move out before it’s to late, he needs to learn responsibility. He acts like he loves you but he is jealous of you, and seem to have a very violent temper. I could not believe he did not show up for grand ma’s meeting, that goes to show his lack of respect, is like he is the one with the money. What will happen if one day you say you are not giving him no more money or have them not put the cameras on him, then you would really see his love for you. I wish you good luck in all you do, and will keep on buying your CD, remember money don’t stick around for long.

35. william says:

I think that the family is using the mess out of her. I think she is to nice to them. I know fantasa we both share the same b day and we are both cancers 4 life but baby you can’t help every body. you should just help you and your child. you can’t help every body out because they canbe user.

36. Stacey says:

Fantasia I absolutely love your show! It is the only reality show I watch right now. To me the show is based on love, family and success. The way you help your brothers is a beautiful thing! Although Teeny gives you a hard time I hope everything he is learning from you will pay off! :) Also I admire you for going back to school to get your GED! I too am a “Grown Educated Diva!” LOL! (I love that!) I also dropped out of school in the 9th grade due to having my daughter who is now ten years old. That was a rugh time for me but I made it through. Throughout the years I started GED classes but I would always stop. It was depressing and stressful to feel like I could not do it because it had been so long. Finally I realized I was the only thing holding me back. Just last April I took my test and passed! That was one of the best feelings ever! I can not put into words how good it felt! My daughter was so proud of her mother! She cried, I cried, and it was a beautiful feeling! A week later I enrolled into Alabama State University a four year college that I never thought I would see at the age of 26! I have never been so proud of myself! Although its hard being a fulltime mom and student, and a partime employee, I know its all worth it. Im now in my second semester (still a freshmen) with a GPA of 3.3 :) So to you, if you have not already done it please dont give up. You can do it! Make your daugter proud but most importantly make FANTASIA proud! :-)From a young black “Grown Educated Diva” to another, YOU CAN DO IT! Stay Blessed and Highly Favored! Much love, Stacey Abney

37. B.C.Florida says:

Fantasia, I am heartbroken when I watch what you go thru in your daily life. Your brother Teeny needs a reality check, you are not his mother or should you be his provider! I am shocked that your mother actually got upset at you telling you Teeny wanted to show you what he could do to your pool house, which was a budget of $8000.00 and ended up $40,000 was that out of his pocket or your mothers? That is a plain out right guilt trip and your mother should be ashamed of making you feel bad. They all should watch these shows and look at what america is seeing, a bunch of mooching family members, who for some reason feel entitled to “YOUR FAME AND FORTUNE”!!!NOT, that is for you and Zion. Clean house and clean it now, if they want to come for a dinner when you are in town, great, but you do not need them in you home, sucking the very last of your energy you have when you come off the road. Fantasia, listen to Oprah she told you that people come out of the woodwork when you come into money, you are working really hard on making that money only to see others abuse you for it. Please take a step back and read these responses…..Your family is very jealous of your success when they should be nothing but happy for you. Get rid of that leeching aunt of yours too, she’s a joke. Honey surround yourself with people who really love and care for you, without thier hand out…..To find out your true family and friends, stop the money and gifts, cars all of it, see how they treat you and you will have your answer. God Bless you Tasia as you need it….Hang in there, I will be watching. B.C. Florida

38. LATOYA says:

HI TASIA I HAVE BEEN THOUGH ALOT ALSO I HAVE DROP OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT AND THINGS LIKE THAT NOW I AM REGRET IT BECAUSE I WANT A BETTER JOB AND THINGS BUT I AM UNABLE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. I HAVE ENROLLED IN SCHOOL BUT SOME WHERE I FELL OFF MY PATH I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP RUNNING FROM THE THINGS I NEED AND GO FOR WHAT I DO NEED. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND BEING AND EXAMPLE FOR YOUR LITTLE GIRL PLEASE WRITE BACK

39. Marilyn Sanchez says:

Hey I Finally sat down to revisit some of tasia viedos and really appreicate her strength as a woman. Tasia I hope that you understand self preservation because family is great to love and have in your life, but if they truly respect and love you they will find their own way because just like you took a healthy risk to presue a goal or/and desire you find your talent. The rest of the family must be willing to do their part and your mother is kind and helps out with your daughter and thats nice, but everyone must pull they weight has if you had a regular career and appreicate what you do when you can. I am happy that you decided to revamp your life in a new direction because with God in your heart anything is possible. Stay Bless and pray for me as I pray for your endurance. Marilyn Sanchez, Brooklyn, New York.

40. Sunshine says:

Fantasia…I love your spirit and love your singing…I’m waiting patiently for your gospel CD. I watched you on Bobby Jones and you truly ministered to my spirit and my soul and as Bobby Jones said we need more of you!!! As far as your show, today was my first time watching. I enjoyed it and I love your new hair style and I think you are beautiful on the inside and outside…Take care of you!!! If you’re not right, your daughter won’t be right. I’m waiting for your gospel CD.

Latoya…the devil is a liar. “You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you”. Phil. 4:13
    I too was a high school drop out because I had a child…I’ve been told by so many that I wasn’t going to make it…but God!!! I never completed high school, I never got my GED, but I went to the local college and took a placement test in which I passed and was accepted to enroll for my _#`%_!_#()&@)(( ociates Degree. I’m happy to say I successfully completed my _#`%_!_#()&@)(( ociates, have a great job almost making 6 figures, currently working on my bachelors, and my child is in college working on her bachelors as well.

41. shanay mack` says:

fantasia.. im so scared to get where u r and what u have become… same situation with the children and i can really sing.. i just would like to be were u have become.. i love the show the short cut and u overall as a induvisual .. keep up the good work and i promise.. while watching ur show when u cry i do also ok

42. lil mama says:

I think he just needs to be a man……and make things happen for himself.( I am pretty sure he is capable!!! )

43. Debbie says:

Wassup??? Tasia’s show cancelled????? BBBBOOOOOO!!!! Bring it back!!!!!! Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Debbie says:

Wassup??? Tasia’s show cancelled????? BBBBOOOOOO!!!! Bring it back!!!!!!

45. 1998167 says: