Danger! Danger! Drama

This is getting a little exhausting, but since we’ve committed to covering her, here’s Monica “Danger” Leon and Poprah arguing at a Haiti benefit. You do have to admit, “I’m Creole-Mexican, I’m not black,” is a really great thing to tell someone who just asked if you’re crazy. [via ONTD]

Update: Poprah has also posted a rundown of the night on YouTube, saying that before the red-carpet bust-up above, the uninvited Danger took the stage of the benefit and refused to leave. “Apparently, everyone thought it was a comedy act, but this was for real,” writes Poprah.

For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Shayla says:

Poprah<3. I hope the rumors about her getting her own show are true.

But Danger, for real? Girl, please just deal with your problems in private. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Something’s obviously up with you so just deal with it in private instead of making a fool of yourself.

2. L says:

You need to check out tmz.. she was just arrested for arson.

3. L says:

Go check out tmz. She was just arrested for arson.

4. Poprah is a Stupid Name says:

talking !*@~@`$&^)!#_&*_ about black people??? she was dating Ray J. She didn’t say anything about black people! She just said that she wasn’t black. Plus, she said that Poprah, good serious name, yeah, was talking to Monica, not Danger. So what?

5. Poprah is a Stupid Name says:

Talking `$#~#@!$&`(`~`** about black people??? She didn’t say anything about black people! She just said that she wasn’t black. Plus, she said that Poprah, good serious name there, yeah, was talking to Monica, not Danger. So what? Poprah is a stupid fat b____h.

6. D Clarke says:

I would like to commend MacKenzie for her bravery in coming forth about her father. I want her to know that I pray for her and her family through this storm. I too am a 12 stepper, I know about her pain. She brings real honesty to the show. Also, please let Heidi know that I know she can make it. She is not alone, there are many of us that know shame and being alone.
    God Bless you Dr. Drew for keeping it real in a world full of phonies.

7. Mrs.Arroyo says:

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I turned my head to see Danger on Easter Sunday infront if the Staple Center completely barefoot,dirty , and yelling nonsense when people would try n photograph her. It was obvious she was strung out and lost !!!!She look like she hadn’t ate in days. I pray that she gets better not only for herself but so her baby girl doesn’t end up without a mother ….. God help her in this difficult time in her life.

8. 3349271 says: