Secrets Of Aspen – Episode 7 Aftershow

This week featured back-to-back episodes of Secrets of Aspen. Double the drama? Not really. After last episode’s blow-up between Ben and Erin, the two chose to ignore each other and just talk behind each other’s backs…which continues on into this Aftershow clip.

Check out the remaining segments of this week’s Secrets of Aspen Aftershow at its video page, and screen shots from this week’s episode below.

View Photo Gallery

–Jessica Suarez

Secrets of Aspen – Meet the Cast!
Secrets of Aspen show page
Secrets of Aspen videos and extras

1. Jane says:

Erin is so ugly!!! She needs to get her underbite fixed with all of her money!!! Who would want to be with her??? Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Paris says:

Oh Jane get over yourself! Laura needs to make her own friends and quit being such a drama queen! Laura just wishes her fake mole, fake boobs, fake stomach, fake hair etc. were real but to funny she didn’t want the camera men to film her lumpy +!%^+*+!+%%&&^* lol….. she is jealous of the younger girls due to her poor decisions. Laura should have had her +!%^+*+!+%%&&^* fixed instead of paying money for the fake everything else, Laura clearly is jealous of Brooke and why she chooses to walk in Brookes shadow come on get a backbone girl! Now look at Laura, she is in the shadow of Erins BFF now….LOL! In the end Erin will still be BFFs with her BFF and still friends with Brooke. Poor Laura will just be lonely Laura AGAIN WITH HER MISERABLE +!%^+*+!+%%&&^*

3. Paris says:

Oh Jane get over yourself! Laura needs to make her own friends and quit being such a drama queen! Laura just wishes her fake mole, fake boobs, fake stomach, fake hair etc. were real but to funny she didn’t want the camera men to film her lumpy (+((^~%`_~&+$$%

4. Mariah says:

Stop airing the part segments on Kat, puh-lease! She is a boring tomboy who’s only television-worthy drama can be created by VH1′s grand idea to call up the ex! Her roommate Star, and her constant face of excitement, seems more worthy of the spotlight, IF necessary to fill time. Keep the light on Ben, Laura, Erin, and Brooke! I literally have to record the shows now so that I can fast-forward everytime I see Kat’s face or hear the over-dramatic piano draw in.

Please hear me out.

5. jamie says:

I also agree that Laura is a pathetic excuse for a person. I think VH1 should be ashamed to actually have her on tv, she is not enteraining at all. Quite frankly I think she is gross and disgusting. I know it might not be much coming fom me who isn’t anybody important but she is just ewwwwwww!

6. Maria says:

Completely agree Paris! Laura is nauseating to watch! She is constantly touching her hair and her body; completely self conscience. I know people like her who have homes in Aspen as well, and they are continually trying to be younger, are completely jealous of everyone and absolutely disgusting. And really, who bids $1000 for themselves in a charity auction? Additionally, who brags about three straight A children that she didn’t spend any time with all summer? Laura is a horrible excuse of a person with that evil grin on her face all the time. I think the show may be a little more enjoyable if they removed Laura or cancel the show altogether…one of the worst shows VH1 has produced.

7. lucy says:

I like laura. I think she brings fun drama to the show. She seems like the kind that if you don’t cross her, she’ll be your friend. TEAM LAURA!!

8. Mariela says:

It’s too bad that Erin didn’t call Brooke and tell her not to come home but act like she was on her way so Laura would hang out forevah and then be disappointed when Brooke never showed. Wish they’d play the game a little more strategically against Laura. Laura is evil but she gets to people. They need to dish it back

9. karen says:

I work at a hotel in California (NORTH) Kat came in and was getting a cup of coffee and I asked her if she had been here before ? she said no . then i asked if she was famous she said no . Well it was Kat !!!! I think that it would have been nice on her part to say yes and hello !!! No she acted like she was to good to talk ! I thought I didn’t laura but kat your pretty rude !

10. Dionne says:

Ok Ladies…and gentlemen if any of you watch the show! I feel sorry for Laura. It’s pathetic that she’s got to be mean to people to get camera time. She’s got the nerve to bring up her kids…really…keep them out of your celebrity-cry for help drama. Sure, she ruffles peoples feathers, but the other girls let her do it. If I were on the show, she wouldn’t stand a chance…of course I’ve been saying that since MTV Real World episode 1 and 90210…that they needed someone like me that is :).

Oh, and I love Kat, Brooke, Robin, and Erin. They seem genuinely cool on the show. And ROBIN… it’s time to get back and Laura…she’s not all that!

11. snowbunny says:

I really enjoyed this show unfortunately it was 30 mins long and 15 minutes of that was commercials. And why does VH1 rerun some of these crazy shows but I have not seen Secrets of Aspen rerun at all WHY.