For The Love Of Ray J 2 Reunion – Bonus Shots

Check out the gallery below for some more pictures that didn’t appear in our previous reunion posts:

View Photo Gallery

Behind the Scenes of the For the Love of Ray J 2 Reunion
Howling With the Wolf Pack
The Celebreality Interview – Mz Berry
The Celebreality Interview – Platinum
For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Black Barbie says:

Ray J got exposed for being FAKE AND A PHONY and he got MAD Truth Hurts!

2. Viewer says:

This one is for Heartbraker… Next time you go on T.V. you should really put a little more thought into you’re outfit hense you’re bra.. You looked very tacky wearing a bra that you were trying to cover up with you’re hair.

3. jay says:

The only one that raly looks cute is calienti

4. Grace says:

Heart Breaker have over crowned teeth Lol…haha over crowned Teeth hahaha

5. Rici says:

This is why I hate reality shows…. because they are face as hell…. come on Ray-J!!!…If you are going to be a liar, don’t leave a trail! How sloppy! Mz Berry shouldn’t even be messing with a scoundrel like RAY! It’s so funny how he and his family broke down all the girls and judged them… and look at what they have for a son! Eww dude!! Grow up and clean up your act! I’ll still buy your records though… just don’t do anymore shows! You embarrass yourself and your fans.

6. ShaylaMAe says:

Ray J was out to make sure every woman still knows that he exist and is sexy! He was out to smash and stay on his G status. I agree with Black Barbie 100%. In the end though every female that came on the show got what they deserve regardless if they make it or not. People will kill for fame & fortune but can’t take the heat (lmao)!!!!

7. ShaylaMAe says:

Ray J was out to make sure every woman still knows that he exist and is sexy! He was out to smash and stay on his G status. In the end though, every female that came on the show got what they deserved regardless if they make it or not. I agree with Black Barbie 100%.People will kill for fame & fortune but can’t take the heat (lmao)!!!!

8. Cutie says:

My advice to Mz.Berry is to move on, he is not worth the trouble. I do believe that she is too much woman for Ray J. If Ray J wants a real woman he needs to grow up and act like a man!

9. Ms.Cutie says:

My advice to Mz.Berry is to move on, he is not worth the trouble! I do believe that she is too much woman for Ray J. If Ray J wants a real woman he needs to grow up and act like a man! Ray J has finally showed how fake he really is, just a show- a dum one!

10. Mildred says:

RayJ like most men want their cake etc. It is really unfortunate that the women on his show are questioned by his sister, other relatives, friends and even subjected to taking a lie detecter test and he’s not being honest with them about his true intentions! I don’t blame the women! They are just victims! Shame on you RayJ! What goes around comes around! Let’s see how you deal with a situation like this when it comes back to you!!!!!

11. Melanie says:

Look at Heartbreaker, STILL HATING!!!!!

12. andrea says:

damn mommie

13. NUVO says:

i CANT BELEIVE RAY…..JUST PLAYING WITH PEOPLE EMOITIONS. YOUR SHOW WAS JUST A JOKE. ANYONE CAN TELL YOU ARE NOT READY FOR ANYONE SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP….BUSTED HA HA HA HA….LIKE BLACK BARBIE SAY TRUTH HURTS…..(FAKE)

14. cutie chi says:

that %)%*~*~&#)$!(`@$ is so stupid..after seeing this show it proves to me that Ray J is still a spoiled little brat…I don’t blame tail for coming on there and telling the truth about him..He doesn’t care about mz. Berry because how he was all up on Jaguar.. really it made me want to jump in the t.v. and slap him for that…you can tell he has no respect for women because 1 he would of not kissed JAG and 2. said what he said about the wolf pack and then how he so quickly and easily called Tail a b***H …some one should call him one becuse he is such a coward…

15. KRISTOL says:

WTF? IS THAT A BRIDESMAID DRESS THAT CALIENTE HAS ON??

16. NYC'sFinest says:

Season 2 was more of a joke than season 1. Ray give it up already. Season 2 just confirmed to us all that ur not lookin for love. Even in ur “commercial” says it. So please spare us and urself the embarassment of making another season. A real “playa” knows how to play the game and u sir need some more practice. Maybe Snoop need to sit u down and show u how the game is played. Cause u nephue got PLAYED on this reunion. And its sad. So sad. But then again them females should’ve known what to expect and it wasnt ur “love”. U should concentrate on some music cause tv aint showin u love.

17. NYLaker says:

I’m going to go against the majority on this one. Yes Ray most likely ditched `*&+*`)(“_(*&+~ tail prior to season 2 and we all saw him blatantly kiss and show feelings for Jaguar. But listen to what `*&+*`)(“_(*&+~ tail said he told her, “it’s just business”.I watch the show along with everyone else because Ray J is an entertainer on the screen as well. The commentary is the best part, NOT seeing who he ends up with or if he is really there for LOVE. It’s a dating show for an entertainer, when he decides who he want to date he’s not proposing! He’s just saying he wants to try it out and see how far it goes. Give him a break, all those girls are there to be exposed and entertain an audience for VH1 to up ratings. If Mz.Berry didn’t realize that she must have been crying at that time. Listen to the mans music for sake; its not always the most romantic dialogue, most of it follows his bad boy image. Women: when you go on these shows you play a part and after when the real world hits you take what celebrity status you have and you create a career for yourself. Want true love look at the nice guy that gives up his seat for you on the on the train. But then again he probably doesn’t drive a Lamborghini! That’s just an example.

18. tamika says:

Ray j i think you made a big mistake! i mean i like mz berry and had a feeling she was gonna win but i like jaguar and i believe she should have won!

19. HALLOWEENGAL says:

Ray J you looked like a straight JERK. and all those girls were there to let MZ BERRY know how dumb she looks.

20. tweezzy says:

ugly ugly ugly ugl;y ugly

21. MRS ZEE says:

ACTUALLY MRS REMINDS ME OF A PEACOCK.

22. janelle says:

this picc is cute cuzz lusish dress is madd cute

23. tasia says:

I’m glad ugly heart breaker got her fangs fixed

24. cocogodess says:

jaguar looked absolutely stunning and ray j was dumb anough to let something as good as her pass by what an !#**)`^*%$)#^#*

25. LIL MZ SWAGGER says:

I HAVE A QUSETION WHY DO U PUT ON THESE SHOWS AND U REALLY DONT GET TO REALLY DATE AND HAVE TO WAT 1 MONTH TO SEE EACH OTHER

26. cache says:

my advice to mz berry is if you really love ray go and fight for your man because he needs you and he just needs to tell you how he fells about her and you and pick out of you or her if he picks her move on because there are more men out in the world other than him and you are a pretty woman and a wonderful person and ray just can not tell but if you show him he will come back on his knees bagin for your forgivness but if he cheat once he will cheat again so leave if he chaeting or stay if not its your chose so be real for real girl

27. hottie((: says:

eww she is even uglyer with her hair short haha

28. BAbYGurLiNLuV says:

caliente is the only NORMAL one in dis picture. lava looks terrible wif her hair cut, shes just trying 2 look like mz.berry. and y the f*** is popper their? she looks like a sick horse on speed. two &$*(%!+#%(@#~_~)* goblins and one sweetie

29. d0wnthebeer77 says:

Heart Breaker is S0 damn cute! quit h8ting.
    & I believe ray j is as FAKE as can be..
    it was hilarious watching his ex put him on blast! XD
    made your *#~&$_+))~%^!$+ look like a FOOL.

cheers.

30. powerpoplarry says:

After seeing that reunion show, I lost all respect for Ray J…he was a jerk, and even tho C***tail may be Bi, it was pretty great the way she exposed his fake self…I’d date her and treat her the way Ray should have done instead of ditching her, and I feel bad for Mz Berry.

31. alicia euell says:

This is the lady who ray should’ve picked! Really Ray why did u pick that ole lady mz Berry she has to much bagage and she’s not even cute! sorry mz berry but i was mad when u picked u

32. alicia euell says:

jaguar is the lady who ray should’ve picked! Really Ray why did u pick that ole lady mz Berry she has to much bagage and she’s not even cute! sorry mz berry but i was mad when u picked u and u looked like a dumba** on the reunion. ray showed his true side still a playa

33. diana says:

i watched all the episodes i am a fan of ray jays but dam ray u played mz berry and it wasnt at the house it was at the reunion u kissed that other girl and u looked like u wanted to get some right on that sofa and mz berry looks like a real person treat her right karma is real i think ur one of the cutest men but remember beauty fades and what do u have when u dont have that cuteness any more all those girls on there had nothing on mz berry she truly loved u go figure it always happens to the good ones they always get hurt guard ur heart mz berry

34. QuettaB says:

Ray j isnt looking for love!i dont kno why he’s pretending lik he is.he looked real cheep(lol) when `+`$&$^*@_+&^*^$ tail call him out and Mz.Berry shld leave him cu8z he full of him RayJ is a fuqin fake

35. kim says:

u should have been told them damn wolf pack off and were hating *)^)*(%(%+@$_$# #)#~~`+$*~%%*&`(` any way. u stood up 4 your self at tha end. they didnt no what to say went u went off on them hater.

36. champ holliday says:

The ladies know that they are in compition for 1 man…he used his star power to get them there and they reacted the way he wanted.the busting him out bit…it only builds for the next group of beautiful ladies.

37. BAbYGurLiNLuv says:

she looks like cleopatra wif all dat fakeass hair

38. nyb says:

she look like a slut. is she desperate or somthing

39. rashay says:

that pic was jorjus

40. sayoni says:

ray j should not have picked ms.berry she is ard but she old he should have picked platinum

41. Phiphialo says:

I watched season 1 & 2, and in my opinion season one had raunchy &*~“@+%#!_*)*^ danger in it. But in 2 the wolf pack was raunchy. Why must beautiful women go on tv to try to obtain the heart of a player? Giving women the stereotypical cliche’ we so hate? Why did the women on 1 & 2 have to be subjected to lie detector test when Ray J didn’t? It is all to stimulate ratings and boost the non-existing careers of the unknown beauties, I guess. I lost all respect for Ray J even though +)#^$+^_+`!^((_% tail showed up on the Reunion and dissed him. This could deal a severe blow to his career. Careful Ray karma bites back HARD!!!!!

42. Soul says:

Was it me or did I see Ray J kiss another girl on the lips??????

43. shaey says:

Floosy you are so ugly thats why nobody likes you tralier trash h**

44. shaey says:

you are so ugly nobody likes you b**ch

45. ms Belizean Girl says:

Ray J is a little boy that wants his carreer to boost a little so he will do watever it takes to be in the spot light even is it means doing it at someone elses expense. my advise for Ray J is grow up u have a wonderful woman Mz berry there take advantage of the situation and leave the others alone.

46. miah says:

platnum needs to shut up!! what a looser

47. foot long says:

Dam shes hot! Ray-j iks a dumb for not picking her.

48. stephanie Huang says:

Ray j is a player, thats the )@~~^@*`%@+*$*~ in true! ! Stop hurting the ladies!

49. shay says:

heart bracker u look lost or something

50. TC says:

BUTT UGLY….WHAT’S UP WITH THE EYEBROWS…UGH!

51. trinitywallace says:

love it

52. sexy white says:

I was a huge fan. I tuned in every week until i saw the reunion of for the love of ray j 2! I thought it was supposed to be a reality show?! yeah right! ray j was always saying,”keep it 100″! yet he was an is just full of hot air! dont get me wrong he is a very sexy artist but on reality t.v. he shouldn’t have to come up with a FAKE slogan! he should’ve said keep it 50 so i can have another show. ray j you are FAKE! on the show your soooo sweet an attentive but in person or should i say live your a FAKE SMARTMOUTH JERK!! i had a few different words but i’ll keep those to myself. I know it JUST t.v.

53. jessica tosado says:

Come on man, if u are cast into a reality show PLEASE BELIEVE its everything OTHER than reality. Every last one of them females had money$$$/fame/etc on the brain when they got picked for the show… if you want to find real love u should look to the bible before going to a realiy tv show anyway.. but at the end of the day im not hating cuz even celebs gotta get payed and eat too. im just like PEOPLE, ITS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT- THEM GIRLS MIGHT HAVE LUST FOR RAY-J…BUT NO LOVE IS INVOLVED IN THEM TYPE OF SHOWS… dont be foolish ;)

54. Nikki says:

GO CALIENTE

55. Nikki says:

Heartbreaker your trying to hard swetty. Ray DON’T WANT YOU

56. Nikki says:

Why is all of y’all wearin the same lipstick

57. betsy baber says:

I wish to hear what has happened between ms berry and ray j or was he just playin and makin money when I know Ms Berry is for real and was very classy and just maybe you cant handle that Mr Ray j ,I use to really like you but you talkin about smashin homies and look at you takin pictures like you did of kardasian, whatever! I just hope you didnt hurt her too!!! Shout out to Ms Berry , not gay ,but just real,keepin it 100!

58. treetop says:

I know miss Berry when she reside in Tampa she sold me my house back in 2008, I ‘ll never forget her when I walk in to that office and saw her i was like wow, by the way the real estate company she use to work for was D R horton.

59. RERE says:

W0W DAMN D0EE JAG. Y0U S0 CUTE D0EE MAH. Y0U WAS BEttER 0F BEiN WID RAY 0NN ERR THANG D0EE.ii L0VE YAW H0ES.DANGER T00 D0EE. ;

60. lily says:

I am sure by know Ray and all those around him must know he is a class a _$`^!#^)_@&_&$# hole!I pray that he see this little note , becaise trust me oneday when he really want’s someone to love him very real , he will meet Miss Karma, and she will not like him at all. He has made many women cry , it will be his turn 3 fold .

61. cryshy says:

am lookin 4 love i need mz berry halla at me

62. keke says:

damn extra ur outfitt aint poppinq at all damn jugura u goin qon wth it wat sup love it

63. SHIANCE says:

I WAS A HUGE FAN AS WELL NUT I THINK THAT HE SHOULDVE PICKED JAGUAR DONT GET ME WRONG THAT WAS GREAT THAT HE PICKED MS BERRY BUT RAY IS NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN BECAUSE OF HIS LIFESTLYE

64. 2066502 says:

What a lovely day for a 2066502! SCK was here

65. The government begun permitting cell phone providers plus private eye companies so when utilize the switch search as soon as search designed for the name as well seeing as home address of some cellphone barely by means of using the cell phone number. Nowadays the annul telephone look winning is on hand what time everybody.

66. Yet despite the fact that telephone numbers continue once to be there protected since consumer entries, they’re new cataloged inside the Internal listings involving wireless companies.

67. With new entering in the telephone number, including the focus code, with pushing the actual lookup opportunity, transpose cellphone lookup offers you both of the corresponding addresses at what time are associated in addition to the telephone number.