Howling With The Wolf Pack

ray2reunion_29c

As promised in our behind-the-scenes write-up of the For the Love of Ray J 2 reunion, here is our extended chat with the Wolf Pack. Heartbreaker does most of the steering (with a series of amazing one-liners like, “In my face, you can tell I’m a bitch”), while Luscious and Plat back her up in a journey through smack talk. Keep in mind that most of the conversation transcribed below was delivered urgently, with each speaker regularly overlapping and interjecting the other. From Mz Berry to Exotica to Ray J himself, the Wolf Pack chews up and spits out almost everyone they shared the screen with. It just wouldn’t be like them to not.

VH1: How do you guys feel about being here?

Platinum: Great!

Heartbreaker: I feel like I’m at Disneyland.

VH1: I feel a sense of animosity directed at you from the other girls I’ve talked to. Do you feel that, too?

Heartbreaker: They’re jealous that we are the s***. I would be jealous, too.

Luscious: They’re boring!

Platinum: And they were mad about last night [when everyone arrived to town for the reunion] and they’re going to try to lie and say they went out. We live in L.A., and none of them hit us up! It was Grammy night, come on.

Heartbreaker: Not everybody can hang out with us.

Luscious: We don’t hang out with fake girls!

Heartbreaker: You’re either real and you don’t give a s*** and you can back it up and still be cute doing it…

Luscious: The other girls all talk s*** about each other!

Heartbreaker: …or you’re just a hot mess. They’re rats, we’re wolves, so we don’t care about them.

VH1: Are you mean girls?

Heartbreaker: Yeah! I mean…

Platinum: No, I don’t think we are…

Heartbreaker: …you could say that…

Lusicous: I don’t think we’re mean, we just back ourselves up. Nobody else speaks up for themselves

Platinum: I don’t necessarily think we’re mean girls. I’m saying that we’re just more real than them. If you’re not going to portray yourself as a real person, don’t be fake about it and don’t lie and talk crap…

Heartbreaker: But people see that as mean because not everybody can handle the truth. We just don’t have enough time to care to lie to you, so we’re gonna tell you how it is. We’re not trashy, we’re not skanky…well, we can be a little skanky, right? Yeah, obviously.

VH1: Elle, can I take a picture of you taking a picture of yourself?

ray2reunion_23
Heartbreaker: We don’t really care, they’re jealous of us.

VH1: Is it fun to come here?

Heartbreaker: I think it’s funny that they have so much hate toward us when we really don’t hate them.

Platinum: Yeah, and they always talk about the Wolf Pack. I know they talk so much s***.

Heartbreaker: As rude as we may look, we’re very welcoming. We like hanging out with people. We like laughing and having fun. But at the same time, if you do something we don’t like, we’re going to put you in your place. They can’t handle that. They’re just too emotional for us.

VH1: Are you pumped about letting this out onstage?

Heartbreaker: Hell yeah, I’m excited. We’re going to be howling our asses off out there.

VH1: Something I neglected to ask all of you previously: what was the reindeer thing?

Luscious and Heartbreaker: Exotica?

Luscious: She is a reindeer.

Heartbreaker: There were pictures of us in the picture room, and we all looked pretty…well, us. (Laughs) And Exotica looked like a deer in headlights in her picture, so we started calling her the reindeer. And then right next to her picture just happened to be these horns, these, like, tree horns.

Platinum: We sang, like, “Grandma got run over…

Heartbreaker: So Mz Berry’s Grandma…

Platinum: “…by a reindeer…”

Heartbreaker: …and Exotica’s the reindeer.

VH1: Who else are you looking forward to giving a hard time?

Heartbreaker: We don’t care about them! Honestly, they’re more worried about us, like, “The Wolf Pack sucks,” “Heartbreaker ain’t s***.” In reality, they just want to be us. Look at Exotica, Flossy and Jaguar right now trying to be a threesome…

Platinum: …and they’re not. It just looks terrible. Just be yourselves. They can’t even do that.

VH1: What about seeing Ray?

Heartbreaker: I don’t really care.

Luscious: What? What about him?

VH1: Are you excited to see him?

Luscious: It doesn’t make a difference in my life anymore.

Platinum: I’ve seen him.

Heartbreaker: She hung out with him two days ago. She doesn’t give a s***. Honestly, I was more excited to come here and see them, and the people that work behind the scenes.

VH1: Is there anyone else you’d be cool hanging out with?

Luscious: Caliente.

Platinum:
Honestly, Jaguar. I have nothing against her.

Heartbreaker: Yeah, but she obviously has something against us because she has my number, too.

Platinum: Honestly, I kicked it with her when I went over there…

Heartbreaker: Yeah, I kicked it with her in Houston two weeks ago!

Platinum: I’m not one to hate people at all, I just don’t like Exotica, just because she’s so f***ing annoying on Twitter and she f***ing pisses me off.

Heartbreaker: We love Caliente!

Platinum:
Yeah, we love Caliente.

VH1: How could you not?

Heartbreaker: She’s our cougar. We’re the wolves and she’s the cougar.

Platinum: Elle! How many pictures of yourself are you going to take?

Luscious: Bitch, you are not one to talk!

Platinum:
I know!

Luscious:
Don’t even go there!

Platinum: Well, he’s talking to us!

Luscious: I’m listening. It’s not like I’m not listening.

VH1: No, I think it’s perfect.

Luscious: Thank you.

Heartbreaker: Those girls are such losers. I can’t believe they were talking about us.

VH1: I thought it was predictable.

Heartbreaker: They’re so fake that after we left the show…

Luscious: I just want to make sure we say that they all talk s*** about each other, and that’s why they’re so jealous of us, because we’re so loyal.

Heartbreaker: Exactly. Also, when we left the house, they started hitting us up, all trying to hang out with us, and now that we’re here at the reunion, none of them want to talk to us. They’re all hating on us. We’re not doing it to them. We’re not hating on them. We never said, “You guys can’t hang out with us…”

Platinum: If they woulda hit us up before they got here in any way, I would have totally went to get them.

Heartbreaker: Yeah, they’re separating themselves from us!

Luscious: That shows that they’re intimidated by us.

Platinum:
Yeah, exactly.

Luscious: Them being our Twitter buddies and then all of a sudden they get into town, and they’re forming a clique that never existed on the show, they’re obviously just jealous.

VH1: OK, say Exotica came over and said, “What’s up?”

Heartbreaker: I would say, “F*** you, go die.”

VH1: That’s what I thought!

Heartbreaker: Because at this point, she’s already got on my nerves being fake. I don’t deal with that. If you’re gonna hate me, hate me but go away. If you’re gonna love me, come hang out. But don’t hate me for five seconds and then come up to me, because I’m gonna tell you to f*** off. I don’t pretend like I like people. I’m not a good actress. In my face, you can tell I’m a bitch. We have a different approach for things. I’m not trying to be the crazy bitch you saw on the show, but I’m very capable of being that. But I got a really cute dress on, so I’m trying to look cute in it, too. If I have to kick off my heels and get a ghetto, fine! But that’s not my goal today. I’m trying to show them that I can act grown up. Why are we going to hate each other? All of you lost, I got eliminated, who cares? I don’t want this guy anymore. Why am I going to fight with you over something that doesn’t interest me? He’s not important. They’re [motions to Plat and Luscious] important to me. The rest are basically just stupid whores.

VH1: I just have one last question for you three: you called Mz Berry “old” on the show, and she was 32. I’m 31. Am I old?

Heartbreaker: No.

Platinum:
Negative.

Luscious: I like older men.

Platinum: You’re a guy.

Luscious: Men are sexy older, but a woman competing with, like, 21-year-olds? Not cute.

Check out more shots of the Wolf Pack backstage and on set of the For the Love of Ray J 2 Reunion:

View Photo Gallery

Behind the Scenes of the For the Love of Ray J 2 Reunion
The Celebreality Interview – Mz Berry
The Celebreality Interview – Platinum
For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. Teresa says:

Didnt your mama tell you that vanity is ugly?? And, Lucious…all that makeup, hair extentions, fake boobs, makes you look skank as hell. Keep taking pictures, you obviiously are in love with yourself. Platimum…you look like your one step away from Jenny Craig, or maybe its just your face is too fat. Mama should of told you that your judged by the company you keep…I think your just missguided, get a new friend…plz! Heartbreaker, not even worth dicussing, I thought it was hilarious when Ray J and B made fun your teeth. Pity, maybe you will get them fixed, cause you look jacked up!

Now Jaguar…shes the true beauty, inside and out. These girls aint got nothin on her, thats why there not hatin on Jag, and they know it!

2. EJM4Real says:

Damnn Ray your (*#$&^++@$`&$@^ got put on blast 4 real! That’s whatchu get for being dah fake (*#$&^++@$`&$@^ playa u r. And for disrespecting mz.berry like dat. How you goin kiss Jaguar n say u made ah mistake, knowing u chose mz.berry. And Jaguar is just as bad for kissing him in dah mouth. Karma’s ah +(^#%!“~~&__~$+@

3. Who Cares says:

honestly one of the uglyest girls ive ever seen. wtf is wrong with your face?

4. JESSICA says:

This is typical hs bs i mean you see it when one person cant stand alone they band alone…Platinum who the he”” is she we didn’t even notice her on the show until the lie detector episode…luscious..wow a homie smasher she is a &~((`(^!$+_@@!^*^^ and a coat rider..and heartbraker..your face brakes my heart you look like a drag queen and dear if you dance on a pole that makes you a stripper..its easy to talk noise when people dont want to go home for fighting..send the hoes to the bad girls club..then we will see…flossy shoulda beat that a”” do man is worth a bit” THROWING A DRINK IN YOUR FACE YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU HEARTBRAKER..GROW UP GET SOME REAL BALLS. OH AND TO KEEP IT 100 TRUELY NONE OF THE WOLF PACK IS BEAUTIFUL…YEAH THEY GOT BOOBS AND +$~_`)!_++@`_+@ BUT THEIR NOT BEAUTIFUL..MZ. BERRY YOU ARE VERY PRETTY AND I KNEW FROM DAY ONE THAT YOU WOULD WIN.!!

5. Eve says:

LUSCIOUSSSS, SHE SMASHED DA HOMIEE!!!!!HAHAHAHAA..

HEARTBREAKER, NEEDS A NOSE JOB, AND PLATINUM, JUST DUMB!

ALL OF THEM WAS ONLY ON THE SHOW TO BECOME D-LISTED REALITY CELEBSSS..

LUSCIOUSSSSS, SHE SMASHED DA HOMIEEE, HILARIOUS!!!

6. BonishkaRai says:

these ugly skanks are so full of themselves. they’re so )$)**%_)$#+&%^@) in delusional. who wants to hang out w/ them. i sure as hell don’t. i’d hang out any of the real chance girls, the blondetourage, marcia, beverly, jamie, heather c., saaphyri, frenchy, goldie, hoopz, caliente, even ice and brittanya. they’re way more stronger and realer than any of these patheitc phonies. this skank pack tried to act like they’re all tough and real but they’re so the opposite. they won’t admit ^(+)%~^`~~$*@)&% about anything or anybody. heartbreaker, she suck so bad that she don’t know how to wear makeup.

7. Kam says:

PLEASE, LETS NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN THIS CRAP!! CAN WE STOP WITH THE FAKE-ASS SHOWS, THE UGLY $`!^(#($`^@)&*# GIRLS WHO HAVE TO CAKE ON TONS OF MAKEUP TO LOOK DECENT…UHHH!!

VH1, PLEASE DO BETTER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

8. Lita says:

I love the Wolf Pack!!! Get rid of Heartbreaker she looks like a junkie _%_)!*%*~&$@$)!)% Platinum and Luscious you girls look like you have so much fun. Hope you guys get paid off all this. Thanks to Ray J for gettin a girl out there. Jokes on him!!!! LMAO

9. Brandy Brown says:

Hertbreaker make’s me so mad the way she tolk’s. Her face and her way’s are not CUTE.She make’s me so mad the way she act’s. by Brandy Brown. And if she has something to say here is my E-mail. BrandyBrown49atyahoo.com bye bye

10. Jes says:

Heartbreaker babygirl….you’re one step away from looking like Amy Winehouse so shut the f up sister. you aint ^`))~~!!)$#*+_()

11. HOTTSTUFF says:

i love lucious. i think she is hott as hell and she was one of the most sincere girls there

12. Ray=PLAYER!!!! says:

Most of those girls are nice girls. Extra, not so much. Ray is a liar and a player. He broke the heart of ~$++!+@*@%$)+@`^ tail, obviously! Ms. Berry is in denial. He had five months to contact her! Even if he used the excuse that the rule of the show was to stay away from the winner for three months, he stayed away FIVE. Plus, he was texting everyone else. Ms. Berry is in total denial. What is wrong with her?! Also, why does the host of the show always have to LaLa, or this girl, who stirs things up. Frankly, I think the host of the show had an attitude and was very rude. Why don’t you try some diversity when selecting show hosts. Ray is a baby, could not even handle being on stage with ~$++!+@*@%$)+@`^ tail and Ms. Berry at the same time. ~$++!+@*@%$)+@`^ tail was telling the truth about how he is “not a one woman man.” Jaguar was right not to rush into things with him and she better stay away from him because he will probably break her heart too. She is way to beautiful and nice for him. They should have let Mz Berry listen to what was going on with him and Jaguar. I think she heard but she is just in denial and pretended like she didn’t. Mz Berry is in total total TOTAL DENIAL. She is too good, too pretty, too lady like, for that player and needs to see the light.

13. Michelle says:

These girls are real. There is nothing better than a group of tight loyal friends. Screw everybody else!

14. BonishkaRai says:

Michelle the Blondtourage are loyal friends too, but they were way more entertaining than these loser (!+)$^@+&%%_!$$&& es. what the %*~~$`@**&!`_^^% did the slut pack do other than (!+)$^@+&%%_!$$&& on other girls. they were the true haters. they wouldn’t need to start all that %*~~$`@**&!`_^^% in pathetic drama they call entertainment. i don’t care how hott these ray j girls are, a whole lot of them have personalities that suck +*%#*)~`~#@*%@~ that no one wants to hang around them any longer.

15. jess says:

Heartbreaker: They’re jealous that we are the s***. I would be jealous, too.

Luscious: They’re boring!

Heartbreaker: Not everybody can hang out with us.
    Heartbreaker: Yeah, they’re separating themselves from us!
    Luscious: That shows that they’re intimidated by us.
    Platinum: Yeah, exactly.

i have 1 word to say…FAKE! seriously who would want to hang out with 3 negative girls? they have nothing nice to say…

16. jess says:

fake, negative, rude girls.. i couldnt even read the whole thing. they are too negative

17. Jenn says:

Wow. These girls sound sooo dumb. All they talk about is how everyone hates them and how everyone talks about them. No one talks about them. Lol. I watch the show and read the interviews and seriously, NO ONE in the house talks about ANY of these girls. They are complete narcissist. They think everyone is obsessed with them. Luscious taking pictures of herself during an interview??? She looked like she was wearing a helmet under her hair/wig on the reunion. She has the same mouth as a chimpanzee. Platinum tries to act so bad when her girls are around, but she wouldn’t say a word if she were alone. No one even noticed that girl until the end. She was so boring and a complete wallflower. Then there is Heartbreaker who sounds like a 6th grader fighting on a playground. She need to grow up. With her damn can opener teeth! I agree with whoever said she looks like cracked out Amy Winehouse. I think Jaguar and Ms. Berry were so pretty. Trouble and Flossy were cute, too.

18. amara says:

i think u girls r real n i like real people fake people r a waste of my time

19. MizzJacquetta says:

The wolf pack are stupid-ass !*^)**+@&+$&~`)%_ es to jealous hate about Mz berry or Jaguar rude $#&%#*~#!~`*+@_ dumb chicks

20. Cathy B says:

What goes around, comes around. Maybe not today, maybe not even tomorrow. But it will come. Call it Karma, call it fate. I’m not preaching, but I do know God don’t like ugly. That’s exactly what the wolf pack is. Take away the make-up, the clothes, the props and not only are they ugly on the inside, it will mirror ugly on the outside. Someday they all will be very lonely or just plain alone.

21. SG says:

They aren’t anything compared to Blondtourage!

22. rell says:

lushious lookks good and so does platinum but heartbreaker is not attractive at all… she wears too much makeup and her attidue sucks

all these ladies lack maturity and class… i think platinum is the classiest one.. but shes better without them when she joins up with lush and heartbreaker she goes down

23. amy t. says:

I don’t get why these chicks call everyone “fake” and think everyone is jealous. there’s nothing to be jealous about :P it sucks that tv shows only the trashiest most disgusting people

24. loverboy says:

I know luscious from the recent past.I remember her saying that she was going to get butt implants.And as far as i can tell,she did get them

25. janice says:

They are a bad representation of what a real woman stands for. They act like being presented as a hoe is a good thing. The saying reads true, you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife. Hilarious. Hoes Hoes Hoes. What do you expect from hoes

26. princesst says:

luscious a follower,platinum is more like aluminum foil is a drag queen,an heartbreaker is a hater…..put it all together u get the wolf lookin pack!!

they made themselves look like fools on t.v:)

27. babygirrrl says:

OBVIOUSLY THEYRE DOIN SOMETHIN RIGHT IF YOU TAKE YER TIME TO WRITE ABOUT THEM.

TEAM WOLFPACK
    <3!

28. rosi says:

lucious i really like your hair i was wondering how you curl it cause your curls look very nice i love them you were one of my favorites in the show

29. M says:

The Blondterage were entertaining but they were haters too especially that A-Bomb chick. She hated everybody. I like these girls, Elle, Susana and Mary. I think they are all pretty. They’re just a little edgy and tell it like it is, that’s all. I don’t know why everybody is hating on them.

30. I love Wolves. They're beautiful and Misunderstood says:

Why is Lucsious taking pics of herself? I mean?!! She is so full of herself. I know Heartbreaker doesn’t seem like a favorite, but she’s my favorite. I like her. She’s strong, as hell. I would want her as a friend because she has a friend’s back. So does Luscious. Lucsious protected Platinum all the way. She was a real true blue. I’d love to have friends like Luscious and Heartbreaker. Maybe Platinum but she kinda screwed Heartbreaker for the lie detector test. But some how everyone stayed cool with her.

31. Dom says:

its okay baby dont worrie about rays boys you can smash anyone you’d like !!!! ps im not one of rays hommies haha much love boo

32. Jess says:

LMAO at these ignorant a## Pros aka professional h#es. You are not interested in the other girls but yet you keep saying that they’re jealous and all that extra. You say you’re not interested in Ray J??? Is that before or after you all gave him head in the bathroom, and it’s funny how they are all cool with Caliente because it was said on the radio that Ray slept with the “wolf pack” and Caliente. I guess h#es of the feather flock together….LOL Nobody is jealous of these nasty, boppin, sack chaising trash boxes. I will admit that Luscious is beautiful, but her attitude makes her ugly and while yall slobin on ~++$@_^$#)#$@*~% s you might want to go get tested because not only was Ray Jacka$$ mashing yall but he was also mashing other females that his “friend” %#(*%#~~_%!$_#$( tail brought onto the tour bus….What poor excuses for young girls you are…Oh by the way Mz. Berry look younger than Caliente, Plantinum, and Heartbreaker….well maybe that’s because they’ve been around the block and up the street and around the corner a few times….Yall wish when yall hit 32 that you look half as good as Mz. Berry…Well let me end this cause I’m sure Ray J needs to get back in touch with his boppers. Don’t burn him now girls. AS FOR RAY J….Pimp down!!!…ole fake pimp wanna be calling women out their names, running off the stage like a scared b#tch lookin boy.

33. mamacita says:

seriously, these chicks think they are cute ,what cuz they slept with ray.thats funny they’re a bunch of ugly skanks who wear a #_$`!#_*)`(+*%)~ load of make-up i thought make-up was to enhance sum beauty haha does them no justice….and i wouldnt be talkin bout how old mz berry is by the time they get her age they are goin to wish they look like she did @that age i want to see them in their 30s lets see who will be looking like grandma ……hmmmmmmm with all that makeup they look like they should be on rupauls drag race .hey another reality show for them hookers!!!!!!!!!!lol

34. katie says:

yes luscious did smash the homees but her and ray tlked about it and it was thier past rays friends had no reason to disrespect her like that the wolf pack was my favorite girls on the show and the reunion was great but i respect luscioussss!

35. neil says:

i love to make out with yall

36. BonishkaRai says:

this wolf pack clique = disillusion entitlement

they only showed teeth and bark. they never bite.
    luscious is too stupid
    platinum has no backbone
    heartbreaker is a pathetic excuse of a tough girl b/c she’s too much of a punkass phony

37. briana says:

i think platuim is mad because ray j didnt pick her and if he did pick her she will so be a love with her ex- boyfriends.

38. anicia says:

heartbreaker is ugly _!(“`%#))%`+`&(+

39. crystal says:

heartbreaker: i think you a a stupid little gurl and you need to stop being mean to other people like mz.berry your just going to have to deal with it loser!

40. erica says:

Platinum, your face is just not right. So unattractive. Luscious and Heartbreaker, where do I begin..? *sigh*. 3 little immature kids, thats what they are. Ps. Luscious why you got implants everywhere little monkey..?

41. sara says:

GO EXTRA!!!

42. jamecia says:

the only person frm the “wolf pack” that i like a little is platinum, luscious u a hoe nd heartbreaker ur a prostitute, like honey a lie detecter test doesnt lie and luscious ur da fakest 1 of them all i swear, now platinum i wouldve liked u alot more if u didnt +#*)^&*@@^*!*%_ ociate yourself with those 2 hoes….u can say dat u dnt care if ppl dnt like yall and that u dnt care what ppl say but the only reason those words would come out your mouth is because its bothering u!

43. sexyblack says:

u n to stop beacuse is not all tha n u didnt make it i dint like u on the show at all beacuse if i was on thee i would give u sum to talk bout n for the grrl we ^(&_)&)!@*^)%_## ray frined u can nt talk bout noboby if i was u u should sit ur &!))$%(##`^()(@ at hm n for the other grrl u was still n love with ur xboyfrined so dnt kne why u was on the show to so grrl get it together.

44. Elle is a Hoody says:

Elle Michelle is a Hommie Smasher not only Dre, ODM.. this hoodrat has been smashing the car shows since she was 15… Ray shes just a ho.. I know her from back in the day and know shes just a stripper who thinks she somebody honey we are not laughing with you were laughing at you.. LOL i wouldnt be surprised if she smashed tom green

45. MIZZ DIVA says:

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE WOLF PACK. THEY REPRESENT NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T BE. INSTEAD OF BEING CALLED THE “WOLF PACK”, THEY SHOULD CALLED THEMSELVES THE “FLUNKY PACK”! AND YOU HEARTBREAKER, YOU TALK SO MUCH ~#!)$_!!%#^`**%) I BET YOU WOULDN’T BUST A GRAPE IN FRUIT FIGHT IF IT CAME YOUR WAY!!!! HAD I BEEN ON THE SHOW, YOUR )%`_#^$_~!+$$*` WOULD’VE BEEN TALKING TO STRAIT BLOWS!!!!

46. KIA says:

these are the most fakest tricks eva,

47. TRUTH says:

I just feel bad for them. They are so insecure and caught up in the moment that they don’t realize how horrible they represent themselves.

48. dbhjhjn says:

hey heartbreaker you r fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as hell baby

49. dbhjhjn says:

heartbreaker i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve u so much i can put chocolate on your back and lick it off of your fine sexy self i love u rite me back

50. This reorder cellular search providers tend to facilitate live undemanding, thorough seeing as well as quick with the aim of act pay out of. The providers require a moderate expense in order to facilitate download and read the personal private facts.

51. So condition you necessitate as search mobile phone number, you are in the present day equipped as well as the necessary particulars while prefer between atypical options and services one is most excellent designed for you.

52. Working and cellphone look in the lead solutions are acquiring that exist charge-beneficial in addition to compound of these solutions accommodate lower software package as well as endless look ups.