Mz Berry Says She Saw Ray Before The Reunion

Above is a radio interview, in which Mz Berry reflects on the For the Love of Ray J 2 reunion. You won’t be shocked to find out that she isn’t exactly pleased with everything that went down. She talks about Ray’s renewed connection with Jaguar, as well as a key piece of information that didn’t make it to air. Says Berry:

“Ray and I have seen each other. They didn’t air that part on the reunion show…I said I hadn’t seen him in five months, which per our contract, we were not allowed to see each other. I mean, just like any couple that wants to try and see where the relationship is gonna go, and definitely try to forge something that’s going to last, you have to see each other.”

Behind the Scenes of the For the Love of Ray J 2 Reunion
Howling With the Wolf Pack
The Celebreality Interview – Mz Berry
The Celebreality Interview – Platinum
For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. KIKi says:

Damn…i thought that the show was great, but the fact that Ray J was still showin that he was kind of a little to dorn flirty with Jaguer. It looks to me that Ray J was not ready to settle down because he has a bit of mixed emotions. He does not know what he want, me personally i think that ray j is a dogg!

2. KIKi says:

Ray j to me was not being truthful on the show he is always gonna be a dogg

3. Diane says:

ray is a disrespectful little boy who needs to grow up. While he is on vh1 to keep his hasbeen _&_~%!&~+_!+!*` in the public eye, some of the ladies are there to find love.
    I hope Ms. Berry realizes that all that glitters is not gold and moves on. He is a pig with many stds in his future. He is much better suited for a ex hooker like danger.After watching the way he spoke to his ex, and the way acted with some of the other girls, while Ms. Berry sat back stage, I wondered why these ladies allowed themselves to be treated this way. Sure he a tv personality(lol) but so is the tidybowl man. I feel that that loving relationship displayed on the show between he and his mother and he and sister is bull.
    He obviously has no respect for woman. He might even have a deep seeded resentment for woman, they don’t have #%~`&@*%@@*#(^)%% es. Which is what he really wants.

4. Miami's Brenda says:

The reunion was bad business showing RayJ as a low life. It’s like he’s pimping the show to meet sometimes nice ladies, and on the other hand women who’ll do anything to get on the show. Shame on RayJ, it makes his family look bad to favor him exploiting women in this ugly way, how would they like Brandy being passed around like that? I’m sure he can make money in a better way.

5. D_Va says:

Ray J really disappointed me. He needs to grow up…these ladies are wasting thier time. He’s a DOG and probably has a disease…his @ss doesn’t know what he wants! He has no respect for any of them…made these girls, including Mz. Berry, look like a fool! The only reason why he wants Jaguar now, is cause he hasn’t had her! Run Jag…RUN!!! LOL…

6. Diane says:

ray is a disrespectful little boy who needs to grow up. While he is on vh1 to keep his hasbeen !!!&+~+%^)*+$!$ in the public eye, some of the ladies are there to find love.
    He obviously has no respect for woman. He might even have a deep seeded resentment for woman, they don’t have (&^(&^%@_)#$@~+`^ es. Which is what he really wants.

7. mz carter says:

i used to love ray j and even though i kinda felt like he wasn’t all that sincere, i can’t believe how whorish he is. he’s not a dog, he’s a `()~*)+&_*_!!!~*& and apparently a big one at that. shame on you ray j, and shame on you mz berry for thinking that you could find love on t.v., especially with a little boy like ray j. you should definately know better.

8. jbaby says:

ray j is a @`$`~~^@@&++`)%#~ enough said. trys to play the game but gets caught up and cant.

9. LC**** says:

Mz Berry… you are such a classy woman, such a big heart. This sorry ^_`)*~~#`@&%~)% Ray J” is not the one for you. You are way way too good for him. RayJ is sooo immature insensitive…How can you do Mz. Berry like that. Ray how would you like for your sister, neice and whoever in your family get treated the way you treated Mz. Berry….she doesn’t deserve any of that…talking about he made a mistake. you area suck an ^_`)*~~#`@&%~)% what a fricking dawg…I hope Mz. Berry realize that this jerk is not worth her time….

10. Bailana says:

Ray is such a dog. Yeah, he fine but damn baby he always talkin’ bout keepin’ it 100, yet, he can’t admit all he wanna do is bang all da hoe. Mz Berrry is too good for him.

Come real wit Ray!

11. whatitis says:

the show just showed him as the dog that he is…it’s just that simple.. and mz berry might be just too much woman for him..and he calls himself a grown a** man??.. yeah right. Grow up ray..28′s a good age to start acting like a man. Good luck mz berry in finding love!

12. DANIEL says:

MS BERRY UR TO MUCH OF A WOMAN FOR RAY..HIS A JERK..BUUUUU RAY!! U SUCK.

13. ZACHENKA says:

hey miss berry..i just wanna say that ur too much of a WOMAN for this dog ,inmature,jerk of ray..the way he trat c-taill , is the way he gonna do u in the future..he dont deserve a woman like u..hope n wish u the best founding real love n a REAL man..

14. taylor says:

Does anyone have a link to part two?

15. Victoria says:

I really thought Ray J was a nice guy. I thought he was gonna be a one woman man. I feel bad for all the girls he “smashed”. ray j has lost a fan. =/

16. Ksolider says:

I believe Ray is changing and some people just can’t take the maturity that he is showing. But he owes it to his fans to let us know everything is alright with him and MZ Berry. Be like the bachalor show and do things decent and I order we always have to look crazy on TV. Let young ladies know you are a good guy and pure in heart not a player everybody is playing you out to be.
    Old things have past away that means let go of the old home chicks and move on with your future with MZ Berry.
    Proverbs 31:1-9 Mother tells the King what kind of woman to beware of. Samson and his mother and father were told that Samson should mess with that type of woman she will take your strength. You have greatness in you Ray and the people are trying to tear you down.
    But you said God sent her don’t lose your gift and in your heart you know your doing right. Because in the end the wolf pack is not the ones you want to marry and not the ones you want to have kids by. So Ray to another reunion showing love between you and MZ Berry your fans would love to see that!

17. NECHELLE says:

ray i cant believe u,u r a dumn ($_!*#_+)+$)`*` lil boy

18. Slender Tone says:

Ray J clearly said to *~@%^$~~!!*$_*$~ tail this: “if you needed money, you didn’t have to come on the show, you could of told me, and I would have gave you the money.” So yeah, he would have paied her to keep her mouth shut and, that means that he has maintained *~@%^$~~!!*$_*$~ tail on the side all along. The point was not that *~@%^$~~!!*$_*$~ tail was getting paid to appear on the show. The point is that he played her and made it seem like it was her fault, things didn’t work out. It takes two. He did not deny that he told her that he had a girl at home and didn’t love her. Also, he was keeping in touch with many of the girls on Season 2. He wants to have a lot of girl[friends] because he’s a young successful man and he can, but that’s why he should not base a “reality” show on trying to find true love and committment because he’s not ready. How many 28 year olds are, particulary if they’re good looking and rich. Ms Berry did not even seem affected. She’s in denial and she should have confronted him immediately and asked why he did not want to see her in FIVE MONTHS.

19. Skinny Minnie says:

@KSolder, please quoting the bible about a “reality” show? Puhleeze, get a life. Ray is a dog!

20. tanesha says:

she is in denieal

21. A says:

No Ms Berry..your wrong! this is actually what the fans want to see. !!! As a fan, the first time I am willing to submit me email to post this comment!!!…. want another show. Part 2! Ray J you look like a wimp. Man up…Ray J was and is a dirty dog. How many girls held their hands up that they had “SEEN” him since the end of filming of the show!!! Dirty!!! Hope he suits up Tiger wannbe! Tiger should be paying for stroke lessons. :) ray j and other celebs seem to follow suit. Miss Berry will have her own show. Period. It may even be pre set that way !!! LOVEEEEEEE MISS Berryyy want more…Mom’s rock ….Ray J’s ONLY cool points was that I thought he was man enough to pick a real woman. Bout time…but no .. he was “smashing all the honey’s” Keep it Real Ray J! Hey ..Pay me when your next show is called Rays J’s Honey’s! Do it Brent Michael style and have the grimey chicks “do what they do” as we say in the hood :) kisses ox Grow up and learn the right woman can be a lady in the street AND a freak in the bed. I have a few suggestions for u;0 just playing. love and peace ya all. A oxoxox

22. A Woman of God says:

Ray I hope you read this. T.V. is bogus and a lot of the stuff that we see is not the whole truth. We fill in blanks and we make decisions based off of what the networks want us to see. I do believe that mistakes were made but I believe that Ray’s heart was in it.
    Mz. Berry give it time and let Ray determine where you guys will go. He has been honest with you and you knew from the start that he had a reputation of being a dog. Past is past and future is determined by the amount of work we put in to it. If he is real and wants to be faithful, he will prove it to you. Don’t listen to the haters or the media. Stay in your own lane and keep pushing forward. Not everything that people tell you is meant to help you. Sometimes people say stuff out of revenge and because they are still hurting inside.
    Ray prove them wrong and show the world the man that lays on the inside of you. God Bless!!!

23. Graham says:

Mz. Berry lied. The producers did not disappoint at all. They just did not show all of the juicy stuff at the end. That is another show within itself. The signs were in the show that Ray J were not totally into Mz. Berry, she was just blind, but I have to give it to her, she won the COMPETITION. It’s a game show, that’s all, just a game and someone had to win the competition. Mz. Berry, congratulations on winning the COMPETITION, not the man.

24. DeeJ says:

VH1 is so responsible for eroding our society with these fake a-s-s reality shows. While these shows certainly reveal the real personalities of its “stars” (what a joke that is), these faux celebrities don’t realize they are putting themselves on film for the world to see negatively. I wouldn’t want nobody watching me get disrespected by a hoeish man. RayJ is a stone dog. He can’t truly care about any woman. That’s sad.

25. ScandalousBtch says:

ALL MEN ARE DA FKN SAME! DNT MATTR HW MUCH MONEY DEY HAV, DEY STILL MEN DAT THNKS WIT DEY ((#%%)*%*(_@`%^%+ HE JUS PLAYD ALL DEM FMALES!! HE DNT LUK DUMB,DEY DO!! HE BOUT HIS MONEY AN DEM FMALES DIDNT SEE DAT!! LUK HW HE GOT AT ++)_(*`#+)(~$&@) TAIL, SHE NEW 2 MUCH AN PUT HIM ON BLAST AN HE GOT MAD AN CALLD HER A *`!@$)%&@)`*)`#_& BT DIDNT HE LUH HER? DIDNT LUK LIKE IT DEN!! LMAO. MZ. BERRY WATCH OUT!! LMMFAO!!

26. KIki says:

I lyke damn like it was alot of drama n the way that her played her…

27. Lenny says:

Mz Berry is too good for Ray…looks like Ray needs some sex rehab with dr. drew.

28. dimples says:

Frist of all I think that _+^`__!)(#_~~_!* tail should sit her Dike butt down.How can you say you love a man when you sleep with women. COme on NOW!! Wake up and smell the coffee. Another thing I feel that Ray J choose the right women, Mz. Berry is the perfect woman for him and she has more class than all the other woman. As far as the wolf Pack they are not cute, the reason why they called themselves that is because they are wolves. Ray J is a man and he;s not going to change over night, Ray J need to realized that Mz. Berry is the perfect woman for him because she has been in a long realtionship and she knows how to treat a man. Ray J stay with MZ Berry not let lust ruin what good thing you have. I feel that Mz Berry is a blessing from God to Ray J. Ray J leave all those women along. They dont mean you any good. Be thankful for Mz. Berry. And for the wolfpack , _+^`__!)(#_~~_!* tail get a life.Leave that man and Mz berry. along.. Dont Hate Congradulate!!!!!!

29. oscar says:

Who wants the love of ray/gay?? His game is weak and it all came out on the reunion show. He tried to switch the blame on jaguar and say that that she is disrepecting Mz. Berry,little punk, be a man and stop the Hollywood BS!! You ought of known that the dirty laundry will be seen by all your people. Your sister got way too much class and you are just an %__&&+~~&@`+%%%

30. TRUTHHURTS says:

Ray J is so corny to me he direspects women & he is such a lil boy. I Mean he is trying to clear all this crap up,Yes ray you did send Jaguar home cause she wasn’t putting out i lost respect then & really when i saw how you did luscious yeah she smashed but that was so uncall for.I can go on & on but the sad thing is i think you lost a lot of women fans, & ray your a HOE!!!,LOL

31. ladyc says:

So disappointed in Ray J…man up to the fact that you are just a *&?!%…you have lost a fan. Good luck to you Mz. Berry in finding a REAL man

32. Luv says:

I agree with the comments below that stated RayJ is not ready to settle down. This whole show is a joke and I just can’t believe how a person can use people and mess with women and their emotions for a show. Rayj needs to grow up and I hope Mz Berry got out before she got too deep. Mz Berry is too much of a woman to be messing around with a little boy that obviously is not ready for a committed relationship. I wish her all the best.

33. Big Will says:

Wow Ray J is a big disappointment! I think ~*%$&_)@#&~~^`#& tail is right. He finally got played and now the shoe is on the other foot. His true colors came out when he tried to compare Mz Berry against ~*%$&_)@#&~~^`#& tail, then stormed off the stage like a little brat. SO SAD but he deserved it. I wonder how this effects his record sales this time. Hope Mz. Berry is smart enough to know when she is being played.

34. sexy Caramel says:

Mz. Berry is way too good for Ray, and the same goes for Jaguar, the two wifey material type. They both are classy, gorgeous,intelligent, sexy women, Jaguar did the right thing and I just hate that it was Mz.Berry. It’s all good though, beacause Ray J will get what’s coming to him. I thought what he did was sooo disrespectful and it look very bad and it made his family look bad. If he want to just bang girlz then he should’ve just said that, because beside Mz. Berry and Jaguar, thats all he had was trashy women. Berry and Jaguar did not belong on that show and i don’t understand why they were there any way. Yo Berry, and Jaguar yall just too damn good. It’s too many MEN out her looking for women like you two. For Ray you are a hoe and i no longer like you, forget buying your album and You need to grow up and stop playing silly games.

35. K says:

First of all, Ray J looked drunk or high on the reunion show. I don’t know what he’s going through, but obviously its a time when he is completely disenchanted with life. Things may have come too easy, too fast, in terms of women, fame, money. He seems to be weak and not know who he is. There is no way that he can respect a woman because he doesn’t even respect himself. I was so mad when I saw how he treated his ex because it gave a lot of insight into the person he really is. I hoped that maybe he was more sincere during the show, but I was obviously wrong. Ms. Berry chased him out of that room, and she will be chasing him out of a lot of others if she tries to pursue the relationship. Ray J is immature, selfish, and vapid. Really learn to play the piano. Really learn to sing or find another way to express yourself. Find God, find peace, find what you are looking for. Get it together, Ray J.

36. Lisa says:

Ray your pathetic and a digusting hoe….. Joanne, thanks for keeping it real. You did the right thing. Mz Berry, I’d take Joanne’s advice and steer clear.

37. Juicy says:

I think the way that Ray J kept calling !_$~`_+(#_$)_+^^ tail out her name, he was wrong it was all good when he was getting what he wanted now he through with her she a B@$^&. Ray J is a dogg and don’t know what the hell love is I think he was lying the whole time.Mz Berry would be a damn fool if she get with him

38. Juicy says:

RAY J AINT *(~!)&_!(!$!!%^@ AND IS A LYING #)#^@&_+`$)_^&# DAWG

39. sherry rose says:

its ashame when to men like brett micheals and rayj have to go on tv to find someone.is your career that washed up that the only way you can get on tv is this?listen ladys dont you know players when you see one?what really peas me off is my brother is over fighting to save people like these two from terrerists and he dont make the money they make .my brother gets in ten years what they make in 6months.it makes me sick.come on ladys just because they are celebratys your gona let them use you like that?these guys will grow old alone.rayj probably wispered in jaguires ear that he would call her.i really feel bad for these guys that they need help finding women.i woulnt want either

40. monnique says:

The reunion was crazy I enjoyed the damn but Ray did make an fool out of himself..1.Jag..He realized he made a mistake sending Jag home too late &send her home cus she wasn’t effectinate w/ him..2.Ms. Berry..she is wise and beautiful &a better women then Jag..Jag is classy & wise too but she couldn’t speak up for herself for love..theresfore she still has growing up to do..He kissed Jag when Ms. Berry got a peck wtf he didn’t even speak to mS. Berry but Jag got a whole convo..3.I know ~`)%())+@&@$(#~* tail was goin hard on his but he disrespected her live on t.v. w/ kids watching..wat example is he setting..is it okay for men to call a women out her name? (repeatly)..if someone disrespects yu doyu have to disrespect them back?..I’m 13 and I say no Ray yur 28 & yu should kno better..My mother told me to never let a man disrespect me &seems like yur saying its ok:(

41. monnique says:

Ray did make an fool out of himself..1.Jag..He realized he made a mistake sending Jag home too late&send her home cus she wasn’t effectinate w/ him..2.Ms. Berry..she is wise and beautiful &a better women then Jag..Jag is classy & wise too but she couldn’t speak up for herself for love..theresfore she still has growing up to do..He kissed Jag when Ms. Berry got a peck wtf he didn’t even speak to mS. Berry but Jag got a whole convo..3.I know ^&~(^%(@_&^%(@++ tail was goin hard on his but he disrespected her live on t.v. w/ kids watching..wat example is he setting..is it okay for men to call a women out her name? (repeatly)..if someone disrespects yu do yu have to disrespect them back?..I’m 13 and I say no Ray yur 28 & yu should kno better..My mother told me to never let a man disrespect me &seems like yur saying its ok:(

42. da truth says:

A lot of people got sumthing to say bout da way Ray J acted. To me he didn’t do anything more than wat the next man do females get dogged out by men all the time not sayin ray j is a dog but people shouldn’t make a big issue out of it just cause he’s n the public eye all the time. )@`_!&@!!)`!$_)) tail should of just minded her own busniess.If they decide to be together den good luck if not who cares, just let them do them.

43. becka says:

MZ.BERRY IS AN IDIOT. HOW COULD SHE EMBARRASS HERSELF LIKE THIS? SHE LEFT HER KIDS BEHIND FOR THIS CRAP.

44. JA'CAN GODDES says:

MZ BERRY, KEEP BEING THE WOMAN YOU ARE, KEEP SWEET, YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR RAYJ.

45. mermaid says:

Forget homies… Ray J “smashed” his career.. and that’s “1-honey” What a joke for a celebrity. TV dating shows are entertaining but The Love of Ray J. show is an embarrassment.. it’s hard to watch such a wreck of a human being displaying the some of the worst characteristic a person could have. I enjoy dating shows with people that have at least a kernel of authenticity. Please VH1.. no more Ray J!!!

46. Joslyn says:

I just want to say no man is worth your self respect. This is all drama and a big game. If Ray was looking for real love, he would have never even had a show like that. Just a way to party hard and make a bunch of beautiful girls look like @)(!$#%`)!+)+_(&+ s.

47. Joslyn says:

I just want to say no man is worth your self respect. This is all drama and a big game. If Ray was looking for real love, he would have never even had a show like that. Just a way to party hard and make a bunch of beautiful girls look like ~(_$`#(%^~!$+))(+ s. I was sad because I actually liked Ray J. and I don’t judge but come on…that was in poor taste. How can any woman ever trust him now.

48. Joslyn says:

I just want to say no man is worth your self respect. This is all drama and a big game. If Ray was looking for real love, he would have never even had a show like that. Just a way to party hard and make a bunch of beautiful girls look like ()@+#$@%&$&^$@@@_ s. I was sad because I actually liked Ray J. and I don’t judge but come on…that was in poor taste. How can any woman ever trust him now and how can a single mom show her child how to respect theirselves if they ignore the fact that something is that wrong.

49. Brin says:

Ms. Berry is not that innocent I don’t care how she is acting, she is acting like oh he is a great guy and all the other girls are just lying on him, girl friend you are dreaming or a dam good actress, well you have been married so I am sure you know very well how to fake it! what is up with you??? this guy don’t like you and you know it, so that is why you are on this interview talking oh how understanding you are about him kissing and making you look like a complete a** come on now, how much are you getting paid by him to clean this up this crap for him? this guy pours the word b**** out of his mouth like breathing, how much? because everybody is making you for the poor little victim come on you are older than all of the girls on the show, but hey I feel you. it’s an opportunity, but please just keep it real okay. all this crap about you and him he made you look like a complete loser, he didnt even have enough respect for you to keep his dam hands off of Jaguar and he could have talk that crap after the show of how he made a mistake in picking you, and googleing Jaguar, he knew Jaguar was not passing out the cooch box for no reason, she wouldnt even kiss this guy that is why he kept you, this guy just treated you like he feels about women on national tv no respect!! come on now. if you are really like this please go back to your husband because you are going to end up with something real serious, kissing and sleeping around like this stars or match makers…you need to be careful, why are you searching so hard you are a attractive woman? what is the problem? even that young girl Jaguar carried herself with more class than you, she said she wasnt that desperate to let him slob all over all those women and put his mouth on her but, dam at the end she did open the door and told him to come on back in, dam even she dont have any self respect. wow women please stop watching these love movies and thinking life is like that. Wake up please!

50. Coco says:

I believe +**`~&%@#!_@~&%_ tail’s intentions were good and prayerfully MzBerry AND Jaguar see what’s going on.
    On the one hand, Ray J is a celebrity, this is his life. And on the other hand, he’s a man who loves his celebrity life.

Ray J is not looking for love because if he truly was, he would’ve seen it in Jaguar. She really cares about him, just like +**`~&%@#!_@~&%_ tail does….
    Both MzBerry, Jaguar & +**`~&%@#!_@~&%_ tail should walk, even run, away from Ray J immediately. They all deserve better.

On a final note: I’m not knocking Ray J, that’s his life. He can live it any way he pleases. I just don’t like the fake that these women are being led to believe he wants to settle down; when he’s living and loving his life and all the women in it….Does that sould like someone looking for love? On TV nonetheless, for the 2nd time….LOL

51. jennifer l. says:

I respect miss berry and ))$@~&%_(*~#~@@) tail for putting themselves out there for a worthless man like ray j , some guys think because they have all the fame and all the groupies in the world they all that, so they most likely to not be faithful period, ray j needs a reality check cause if he wasn’t nothing he probably wouldn’t be blowig his damn head up,he really put himself out there because most of this world probably knows how he really is and is so embarrassing !!!! i feel bad for you ray j cause you sorry !!!. For ))$@~&%_(*~#~@@) tail girl i got you you probably having fun with him trying to please a guy that doesnt deserve you and still treat you like ***** move on to something better, and miss berry thank god you didn;t even get your hands dirty with that man he is not worth anybody’s time you girl are way to beautiful for THAT THING!!! ……… Please ray j you need a reality show to ump your carreer up please all i got to say to you is KARMA IS A Bit**

52. Dee'Anna says:

I WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE THING ABOUT THE REUNION SHOW,MZ BERRY YA DID YA THING GIRL,PROUD OF YOU. I AM 40 YEARS OLD AND THERE IS A MAN HERE ON EARTH OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER THAT COULD PAY ME TO DEGRADE MYSELF.I AGREE THE RAYJ IS AN ATTRACTIVE MAN BUT BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP (AS WE ALL CAN NOW SEE)I WAS ANOTHER THAT WAS PULLED IN BY RAYJ’S CHARM I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS A REAL NICE GUY AGAIN LOOKS CAN BE DECIEVING. I AM VERY DISAPOINTED IN THE WHOLE DEAL SURROUNDING THE SHOW.RAYJ FOR REAL IF YOUR REALLY LOOKIN FOR LOVE, STOP TO THINK IT AINT IN A REALITY SHOW. IF YOU ARE TRUE TO LOOKING FOR THEN IT WILL FIND YOU.

53. jknowitall says:

I was starting to like rayj but to see these girls run him and talk to him like he a scrub lost alot of respect for him.

54. N.O.4SHO says:

RAY J IS A LIL BOY

55. rose says:

come on mz berry u’re so dumb too even think ray j would even settle down and with someone like u… come on… ray j you are soooooo dumb…

56. HOLLABACKGURL says:

Mz. Berry you need to stop ray j. is young he wants that party life but, then he wants to tie it down what im am sying is that you are not the one for ray j

57. L$l Bit says:

Mz. Berry i’m so sorry u had 2 go thru that with that lil boy… What these young ladies need 2 know is shows like that is 2 munipulate u into makin hm look good… he knew fro the start that he didnt wanna be with u. He only picked you cause he knew it would be the right move.. this is his 3rd show.. he just tryn 2 make a come up on promotin his new album.. see what you all have 2 realize is people has forgot about rayj, so he wanted 2 do this last show 2 put hisself back out there.. What i want you 2 understand is that ray made a decision when he was talkn about doin the show… he was never lookn for love… If i was u i would be happy cause for 1 he is lame as hell for 2 he gne end up gettn sumthn on that lil `%^~~__(`$!~#!( #_+~^@$$((#)`~`@ that he cant wash off n pinicilin wont kill(yea its lil.. i seen him and kim tape). and his momma is dead wrong.. i know thats her son but right is right and wrong is wrong.. Manipulatin women is the wrong way 2 try n get money and she all for it.. after the talk him and his dad had after the reunion its obvious she won da battle.. just know that the apple dont fall 2 far from the tree.. have a good life.. you 2 classy for that nothing `%^~~__(`$!~#!( ni**a.. yo son dont need dat #(_^$!&^__&(^~)^ n his life anyway..