Now Cocktail Has Her Say On The For The Love Of Ray J 2 Reunion

The For the Love of Ray J 2 reunion truly is the gift that keeps on giving, in that it’s still giving everyone something to talk about. Above is an interview from Cocktail, in which she explains why she appeared on the reunion to put Ray J (whom she labels a “dog”) on blast. She says that she was hurt about him signing on for this second season, but she actually sounds pretty level-headed about it, explaining that Ray “did what he had to do, but he came about it the messed up way.” Cocktail also denies Mz Berry’s claim that the reunion was “scripted”: “This is not MTV’s The Hills, this s*** is not scripted, this is real.” Says Ray didn’t know she’d be there, and as someone who was watching the behind-the-scenes goings on, who heard Ray’s angry reaction to Cocktail just before he hit the stage and who wasn’t allowed to mention to anyone that Cocktail was going to be there, I can confirm that sounds about right.

Additionally, Mz Berry has confirmed that she and Ray J are not an item. “Ray and I are friends, and like I said before, I believe we will always be friends,” is where it is right now, she says.

Behind the Scenes of the For the Love of Ray J 2 Reunion
Howling With the Wolf Pack
The Celebreality Interview – Mz Berry
The Celebreality Interview – Platinum
For the Love of Ray J 2 show page
For the Love of Ray J 2 videos and extras
RAYJ.com
Ray J – Exclusive Video Interview

1. stasia says:

I really enjoyed watching the show, but since seeing the reunion, it gave me a whole different perspective. After seeing how things got heated b/t $)!$!&@_(*%@&@^& tail and Ray J…..I lost all respect. And, to see he still had feelings for another while choosing someone else…thats a bunch of crap. These shows have gone too far and they play with people’s emotion and give nothing but air time of fame…..for awhile. These are just becoming too old..nothing but a bunch of high school head games and set up for heart break in the end.

2. Michelle says:

@@$(~#)@*))`_%^_ tail, speaks to urban, to ghetto. She needs to stop doing that. She’s too emotional. Stop it @@$(~#)@*))`_%^_ tail, you’re not Ray J. “keep it one hunnid”, stop talking like that. Say: I’m genuine. I keep it one hundred. She was all over the place on this interview. Obviously, she had real feelings for him and he broke her b/c she is very angry and emotional. I hope she can move past it and find a real man.

3. Ransie says:

Statistically speaking, it never works when it comes down to the outcome of these reality dating shows from the 1st season of FOL to this one.

4. olivv says:

TEAM )+!+`(`_)^#!%$!# TAIL!

5. Matt Phillips says:

this reunion was “drama”.. if i was ray j i would drop all these other girls jaguar is where its at.. shes the one you bring home to momma ;D go jag

6. Ceil says:

MAJOR cudo’s to #+*$^$#%(@@@$*%~ tail for putting herself out there and having the back of women who may still be dumb enough to think that Ray J is legit about getting into a serious relationship. Ray wouldn’t have been so shook up about her being there if he didn’t know she could shine a light on his b.s. The girl got him so rattled he walked off the set…that was GREAT! I can’t imagine that any female in RayJ’s family, his sister, his Mom, his beloved Grandmother, can justify his player behavior while claiming to be serious about finding a woman to be exclusive with. He uses women while claiming to have the utmost respect for them. He’s not a dog, he’s a PIG.

7. nikki says:

I agree with stasia! At least yall could have given Mz.Berry some airtime!! And I hope she really didn’t get her feelings involved over this indecisive HOE!

8. Rose says:

So I feel like the show was for nothing and she didnt win anything or anyone cause RAY is a joke and a FAKE!!!!

9. Carlie Roger says:

I think VH1 messed up. They should have never aired that. They should have just made another reunion show. Now I am turned off on these reality shows. This was done very immaturally. VH1 were fools to think that this was going to be good juicy ratings. They really put their cast out there and it was wrong.

10. Carlie Roger says:

no more reality for me, Im done!

11. Anna says:

C-Tail talks so ghetto. She’s just trying to get some more camera time. Did she REALLY think Ray J was there to find a girlfriend?? LOL. She went on the show to get exposure and fame. All of these girls sign up for these shows for the exact same reasons. Even Mz. Berry. Do you think Mz. Berry really thought her and Ray J were really going to be an actual couple after the show? Of course not, she’s not dumb.

12. Anna says:

The girls that come on this show do it for the camera and the money. And they probably think it’s a bonus to get to be friends with a celebrity, like Ray. I think there are a few girls that come on this show because they actually like Ray J, like Extra. But Luscious and Plat never dated a black dude in their lives!! They are low budget promo models that wanted exposure. I love Jaguar, but of course she was there to promote her signing. C’mon now! C-Tail needs to move on with her life and stop trying to extend her claim to fame as C-Tail on FTLORJ. If these girls didn’t care about the fame, they would stop calling themselves by their FTLORJ nicknames.

13. Maroonsista says:

I thought ~+*`$#“#~!~~_%+ tail coming on the show was incredibly lame. She says that he broke up with her at a party and told her he had a girlfriend, so what was the point of coming on the show? You all are done, so he didn’t cheat on you then. And judging from the way she dodged the question about having “private time” with the ladies, she wasn’t exactly loyal either. Honestly I could’ve done without her on there. It just appeared as the Crazy Ex-Girlfrend role and looked goofy. And she can use all the slang terms she learned from watching MTV, but please don’t try to excuse what you do as what any woman would do. I would never get on live TV to blast a man. That’s a private conversation between you two (or three), not the rest of the world.

14. c.west16 says:

wow she mad cuz ray want mzz berry

15. TONYA says:

YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME- YOU JUST PLAYE YOURSELF ON TV – BLAME VH1 FOR PUTTING YOU ON THE SPOT.

16. Shae says:

Ray j is a huge dog and get what come to him.

17. disgusted says:

Dang )*~~_^@^_^+%))#@ tail…you played yourself. Made you look like you were a woman scorned. I’ll all for calling a dog out, (and we all know by now, Ray J a dog) but I think there is a place and time for that conversation, not at the Ray J reunion. Mz Berry looked like a straight up fool, following Ray off the stage.

But on another note, you had your time to shine on FTLORJ1, why, you take Mz Berrys moment? You tried to make this about you…you wasn’t there to warn Mz Berry about ^#$)^_%%@%+#_!*# And Lusicous, Plat, and Caliente sittin over there all smug cause they was taking to Ray J after the show aired, looks to me you got played to cause he didn’t PICK your #(#@~!&*`&*@*`^ es!! They remind me of women that get with married men…and proud of it. They some nasty _`#&^(^(@)_#(%@+& es…go shake your #(#@~!&*`&*@*`^ and take some more nude photos. Jenna Jamison your NOT! hahahaha

18. renee says:

Through out the entire show Ray J kept telling everyone to keep it 100. I thought it was funny that his lying butt got caught up not being 100. If the reunion was scripted like some are saying, it made Ray J look stupid, as though he still had some feelings for $*@(~(!)+)%(++^` tail, but since she was on there and he knew nothing about it he kept callinhg her out of her name and over talking her. Something there was not right that is why his lying butt left the stage mad, he had gotten caught up. As for Mz. Berry I think she is too good for Ray J, never wanna get caught up in his mess (Kim sex tape, $*@(~(!)+)%(++^` tail)him and his family are full of drama. I am still trying to figure out how Brandy could come on the show to say anything about anyone lying when her stupid butt lied about a marriage & divorce that did’nt even exist. I don’t know which one was worst the lies she told or the fact that nobody really cared.

19. Niecy says:

Grow up Ray J you played yourself. I have no respect for him. Calling a woman the B word. He must have forgot that he has a mother and a sister. People are getting tired of the phony drama. A season (3) show h— NO!!

20. v says:

I like this girl #`*(+*)$)@!$!$*@ tail…she busted his punk ~@^`%)&#%+%^($@ out! This guy is full of you konw what…just say it’s a damn show…you ain’t looking fo rno love.

21. mary says:

Listen for all those who think ~^&#&)$_&&($+^*$ tail did this for all women are as naive as the people who really believe that reality shows are for love and not self promotion. ~^&#&)$_&&($+^*$ tail true to fashion got overly emotional after realizing she got played and lashed out. She didn’t give a damn how it made a person look or felt she was in it for self. If she really gave a damn about Ray J she would have said nothing but no she is in love. I mean how is she helping Mz Berry she is a grown @*&^*@)%@)_+&*& woman she knows or will find out eventually. Mistress and jump offs don’t know there place unless you have an std don’t say s hit.

22. Dissappointed says:

I applaud Ms. Berry for being mature & keeping her composure throughout the entire show (including the reunion). She is a lady through & through. Ray is immature & not ready for an adult relationship. What grown man says “smash the homie”? What independent man need approval from his mother, father, sister & crew of so called friends? His mother tried to portray her son as if he is a “quality” man that no woman is good enough for. His sister had a problem with Ms. Berry because she has children. What is that all about? What is she trying to convey? Single parent don’t deserve a second chance @ love? Is it me,but Brandy is a single parent herself. You would think she of all people would be less judgmental since it was not that long ago that she almost rotted in jail (from an incident we all know about)and everyone was judging her. WHAT NERVE!

23. janeva rivera says:

yes i feel `$*`$(&#`!~^(^#+ tail on that! RayJ isnt who he says he is. RayJ is a player. i hate all these reality shows. they r fake as hell. it should b called fakality show! i hope ms berry kicks him to tha curb. someone needs to she her wen ray j made out with jagur how ever yuh spell her nme lol. I LOVE YUH `$*`$(&#`!~^(^#+ TAIL!

24. Keyonna says:

WeLL i think _%~%%)_!!#_)+$@( tail is just a person who likes drama. i think she was sfter Ray J’s money like she said on the Bad Girls Club. But anyway why should she care. I mean like he already dropped her so let it go hunny you not in the fame sho please stop. _%~%%)_!!#_)+$@( tail I still respect you but it’s time to let it go, It’s over so you could find some other man to satisfy your needs. And guess what I am keeping it 100!

25. JimBeam says:

Wow, just saw the reunion episode and was completely floored. I will admit that I need to see what happened after 1 hour and the Tevo stopped. Not a good move for Ray. This really made him look bad as a man. It looked like complete inability to control himself and utter disrespect for Miss Berry and himself. Jaguar must have felt like $#&T when opened up to him prior to the exposure. Again, bad move, career challenging situation for Ray. Its ok to be a player, just dont do it in a way that will make you look like less of a man. I believe Ray is a good human being, I believe that Tiger Woods is a good human being, I believe that both of them need help because they have problems.

26. mrs.l marie says:

I THINK THEY SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THIS REUNION FOR THE FANS AND FROM THE START I LOVED MS.BERRY WHO COULD NOT LIKE HER EXCEPT FOR THE HATERS RAY J SHOULD REALLY STEP HIS GAME HE WAS NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR HER THATS IT AND THATS ALL HE WAS A MAN IN A CANDY STORE SHE MAY HAVE BEEN EMOTIONAL AT SOME POINT WHEN YOUR FEELINGS ARE THERE A REAL CHIC DONT CARE LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER GIRLS THEY JUST WANTED TO SMASH JUST AS HE DID THATS WHY THERE WAS NO EMOTION WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LOVE YOU MS.BERRY !!!!!!!! YOU WILL FIND LOVE

27. cindy says:

i definitely know he wouldn’t find the love.the nicknames the people was given,stupid challenges,messing with peoples emotions for the 2nd time.He was more likely to get the karma he deserved.Just because he’s a celebrity he can’t always have it his way.For goodness sakes,like since ure a celebrity find ureself a celebrity mate!! i don’t hate ray but,this would be a good advice.

28. Keshia says:

The whole show is just entertainment and men ($^`*)*#((+!@_`_ ing everything in site!!!! Stupid hoes!!!!!!

29. Latoya says:

I think u should try things out with Mz.Berry it might work out for u two I think ya’ll make a great couple forget what everyone else have to say do what u feel that will make u happy. U my boy it’s time u found someone who love u.

30. oliva says:

shes h3ll fake watevera shes a lie

31. jennifer says:

I respect miss berry and #($!!!__%)^$~@%( tail for putting themselves out there for a worthless man like ray j , some guys think because they have all the fame and all the groupies in the world they all that, so they most likely to not be faithful period, ray j needs a reality check cause if he wasn’t nothing he probably wouldn’t be blowig his damn head up,he really put himself out there because most of this world probably knows how he really is and is so embarrassing !!!! i feel bad for you ray j cause you sorry !!!. For #($!!!__%)^$~@%( tail girl i got you you probably having fun with him trying to please a guy that doesnt deserve you and still treat you like ***** move on to something better, and miss berry thank god you didn;t even get your hands dirty with that man he is not worth anybody’s time you girl are way to beautiful for THAT THING!!! ……… Please ray j you need a reality show to ump your carreer up please all i got to say to you is KARMA IS A Bit**

32. terridee says:

i loved this show, but i think all of us saw “rays” true colors, when he went off on ^#($!^^$^%@#)@($ tails! thatssss bs! You are a effen player ray!

lostt all respect foor you

p.s theses dating shows are extremly intense, but comon now, wee all know, these celeberties neever find love on them!!!

33. jennifer l. says:

I respect miss berry and $%_@)*%^!&_#)!)% tail for putting themselves out there for a worthless man like ray j , some guys think because they have all the fame and all the groupies in the world they all that, so they most likely to not be faithful period, ray j needs a reality check cause if he wasn’t nothing he probably wouldn’t be blowig his damn head up,he really put himself out there because most of this world probably knows how he really is and is so embarrassing !!!! i feel bad for you ray j cause you sorry !!!. For $%_@)*%^!&_#)!)% tail girl i got you you probably having fun with him trying to please a guy that doesnt deserve you and still treat you like ***** move on to something better, and miss berry thank god you didn;t even get your hands dirty with that man he is not worth anybody’s time you girl are way to beautiful for THAT THING!!! ……… Please ray j you need a reality show to ump your carreer up please all i got to say to you is KARMA IS A Bit**

34. D says:

man o, man o man! did he lose his pimp card or what? didn’t have his pimp hand on that %$%H she made him look, like a straight little boy the way he had to run off stage, damn player you looked so damn dumb.

35. jennifer says:

I respect miss berry and ^)#$#)$%!_&#^)@_ tail for putting themselves out there for a worthless man like ray j , some guys think because they have all the fame and all the groupies in the world they all that, so they most likely to not be faithful period, ray j needs a reality check cause if he wasn’t nothing he probably wouldn’t be blowig his damn head up,he really put himself out there because most of this world probably knows how he really is and is so embarrassing !!!! i feel bad for you ray j cause you sorry !!!. For ^)#$#)$%!_&#^)@_ tail girl i got you you probably having fun with him trying to please a guy that doesnt deserve you and still treat you like ***** move on to something better, and miss berry thank god you didn;t even get your hands dirty with that man he is not worth anybody’s time you girl are way to beautiful for THAT THING!!! ……… Please ray j you need a reality show to ump your carreer up please all i got to say to you is KARMA IS A Bit**

36. frankie r says:

I read no i glanced at this blog and *%^`^~_%$)@`_#_^ tail she reminds me of a woman getting all of the benfits and she never told her self she was doing her self. if the dum broad know Ray was a player from the go. as for Ms. Berry she needs to stop it because shes a drama queens herself. Please.

37. Laverne says:

@!!$`(%*(@#&~((* tail is so stupid. It’s clear that she is jealous of Mz. Berry and wanted to cause drama for $$$. That little scene she put on talking about, “I love you” was a joke. How u going to love a man and sleep with other women on his tour bus. She’s a slut bucket.

38. Laverne says:

$^+!$~+@(`(^)+&$ tail is so stupid. It’s clear that she is jealous of Mz. Berry and wanted to cause drama for $$$. That little scene she put on talking about, “I love you” was a joke. How u going to love a man and sleep with other women on his tour bus. She’s a slut bucket.

39. rose says:

%&&_`_~`*+)^^~%* tail rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Suzette says:

Ya know…. Do these girls really think Ray J is ready to settle down? Do they think he is ready to stop making the show “For the love of Ray J” Come on. I’m glad ($!)$~&~_!+@(~)+ tail came on the aftershow and gave this idiot a piece of her mind and told crybaby Mz Berry how it was. he uses and abuses all woman. If my daughter went on that show, she’d be 6 feet under.

41. jazzyFAy says:

lames

42. Stephanie says:

Honestly the way I feel is that (*@`#_*“#!@`)@^ tail is just trying to make a name for herself. She was on “Bad Girlz” Club and then she is on For the Love of Ray J. What is she trying to do…get her own show. She is putting him on blast but she needs to air her dirty laundry. That is Ray J everyone knows he’s a ho, but (*@`#_*“#!@`)@^ tail is just trying to make a name for herself!!! She is terrible!! She really needs to go back to wherever she was came from!!!!

43. TaT says:

I mean seriously? The show is entertainment they know what they are getting into. The crying, what the hell do you think actors do? Get a friggin sense of humor

44. niki says:

ray j is a liar he knows damn well he is not looking for love he has lost my respect i really liked ms berry he really needs to get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Broc London says:

Ray,

You are a simp.

46. Mrs. D says:

Wow! Really? First off people need to stop calling these shows “reality”. This is not reality this is pure craziness! Anyone going on 1 of these shows should know by now you are not going to find “love”. And with all people RAY J?@#$ All I could do was laugh. He admits he’s in love w/jauguar, hasn’t seen miz berry in 5 months, and got mad when `%%+#)@$$)*@~#(^ tail told all his business! I laughed so hard, I love it, b/c he was sweating bullets all over that expensive suit. Don’t watch these shows, watch the reunions so much better!

47. MP3VA review says:

I just couldnt leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts