Let’s Talk About Pep Recap – Episode 6 – It’s Going Down

longlong
So this four-year-celibacy thing is starting to get to Pep.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100004

At the beginning of this week’s Let’s Talk About Pep, Jacque interpreted this painting to be a sort of “urban fantasy.” And Pep saw a man’s “thing-thing.” I think the the lack of sex might have caused her to regress here–otherwise there’s no explanation for using the word “thing-thing” (though it’s a nice companion word to “va-jay-jay”). It was cute anyway.

Jacque, however, needed to pro-gress. She was still working on meeting the right man and starting a family, but she confessed to Pep and her other friends that she had never had an orgasm.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100011

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100012

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100013

This was after Jacque’s other confession: she doesn’t like men performing oral sex on her either. “What the hell is going on in America today?” Kittie asked (after picking her jaw up from the plate). According to my research (thanks drphil.com!), 10-15 percetn of women have never had an orgasm. Although, was Dr. Phil taking the survey? That’d probably put any woman off.

This must have truly disturbed Kittie, who had spent the whole week indulging her oral fixation, to Pep’s anger. This started on their double date with Pep’s doctor/chef interest Tom, and a friend of Kittie’s. Tom made the mistake of calling the pre-appetizer course the “amuse-bouche.” This set Kittie up for a range of double-entendres and faux pas. According to Jacque she broke all the “girlfriend” rules. Rules like:

– Drinking a little too much.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100066
Yeah, I mean, it’s Kittie. She likes to have fun. She takes home doggie bags back from first dates.

– Teasing her friend’s date way too early.

“What else does your palette recognize? I mean, once you’re done with the food don’t you get hungry for anything else?” she asked Tom.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100049

– Making herself the center of attention.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100100
Then, went they went out bowling, she blamed Tom’s poor game on not getting any sex from Pep.”He ain’t gettin no p****,” she announced. Tom got plenty of Kittie though.

– Comparing tongues with your friend’s date.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100098
Probably wasn’t a rule, but it probably didn’t need to be one until Kittie did it.

Pep took Kittie to the bathroom for a talk. “He ain’t from Compton, he ain’t hood,” Pep told Kittie. Or reminded Kittie. She probably did not forget that Tom was not from the hood. Pep pointed out that Tom was a doctor/chef (though, if he owns a restaurant he’s more of a chef/doctor). She just didn’t care. She likes to, how do you say, épater le bourgeois? Tom being a doctor (chef) just made it more fun.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100101

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100102
Some things about Joumana’s date and Jacqui’s non-date.

Jacqui forwent this week’s date so she could go to an orgasm class. “Am I the only newcomer?” “You will be.” Zing! You have to have a sense of humor if you’re running an orgasm class and you wear these sandals.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100050
If Markuann, Kittie’s foot-loving date, took this class instead, he’d be walking for his diploma right now. Also: if these weren’t guys’ feet.

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100076
Joumana went on a date with a boxer whose nickname is “Hollywood Hino.” He’s also featured on Essence.com’s “Eyecandy of the Month,” page, where he says girls fall in love with his personality first. Let’s close by checking out a little bit of his personality:

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100023

letstalkaboutpep106-vh100087

Check out screen caps from this week’s episode:

View Photo Gallery

– Jessica Suarez

Let’s Talk About Pep show page
Let’s Talk About Pep video
Exclusive video interview with Pepa

1. Prettycanrelate says:

I so love Kittie, she is that friend that can keep it real at all times. She ain’t fake,or ashamed of her sexuality. Now I’m not saying that she was right in her behavior with Pep, but come on, Pep knows her friends. She wanted to see if she could change Kittie a little bit and it didn’t happen. She was wise to warn him about Kittie. But come on women need women that keep it real on a 100% basis. Its not like she didn’t know how her friend act. Kittie, just needs to know when to tone it down, but she probably wanted to make the guy she was with a little more jealous and aroused with the conversation. She is like a real woman, keep it real always. Love Jacque,Kittie,Pep,and Joumana

2. April says:

I think you might wanta rethink the women you picked to be on your show. they have no class and acts very sleezy except for jacque she is about the only one who has class and i believe she will be the one that will find true love on the show. The other girls, men are going to look at as a booty call because thats how they present themselves.

3. lady in pink says:

Kittie was just being Kittie. Pep should know what to expect of her (Kittie). Pep should have chosen one of the other ladys to go on the double date. Kittie is one of those home girls you go to the club with when you want to let your hair down and have a wild good time. Over all the show is great, ladies just keep doing you. F@!#K what everybody else think and says…. Make that money.

4. Von says:

Luved this episode!!Pep, I can’t believe u took Kittie out on a double date…but her behavior was foul!(Glad she apologized).And I couldn’t believe Jacque’s revelation–not havin experienced a orgasm..”WHAT IS GO’IN ON IN AMERICA”?!!

5. Butter says:

I think that Pep got a taste of her own medicine at the bowling alley/restaurant. On The Salt & Peppa Show, look at how many times she embarassed Salt, who was more conservative and would get embarassed by her! I am not hatin’ on anyone for being themselves, and speaking their mind, but when you see that someone, especially your friend, is shy in front of someone they just met, then you respect that and turn it down a notch-don’t make a damn scene at someone else’s expense. Karma is a MF, ain’t it?

6. Lady says:

I absolutely LOVE Kittie. She is funny and REAL. Although I will admit that Kittie was outta line, Pep knew better than to invite Kittie and expect her portray herself as being something/someone other than who she really and truly is. This was the funniest show so far, by a long shot!! This show soothes my soul to watch. It’s fun and comfortable, like kicking it with your girls. These women are all from different walks of life and come to the table with different perspectives on everything which creates a great forum. LOVING IT VH-1!!!!!

7. Brooklyn1968 says:

Pep, Kittie, Youmana and Jackie,

My daughter introduced me to your show…I thought to myself I am way too old to watch these young girls.

Well…I am hooked…it reminds me of back in the day when I lived in Brooklyn, New York back in the 60′s and 70′s hanging out with my friends and cousins…do I have some stories…

Keep on keeping it real girls!

8. Cinnamon7 says:

I so love this show! I love we are in a place where women realize they can choose and not wait to be chosen. I think its a good look for all women. If you want someone its ok to get out there and find him. You have the right to be as picky as you wish.

April, its people like you who think women should always present themselves in a way society says so. Guess what not anymore women are not waiting and caring to know what men think about them. Wake up its 2010 just because you are comfortable with yourself doesnt make you sleezy.