Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp Recap – Episode 2 – 10 Things We Loved About This Week’s Show

Sebastian says: “You’ve got Kevin Federline’s ass in your living room…

cfc7_2_14

…What more could you want?”

Amen, brother. Couldn’t have said it better myself…

And that is just one half of our my favorite thing this week:

- All that ass.

cfc7_2_17

See, Kevin wasn’t the only one to accidentally drop trou this week. Here’s Bobby losing his shorts. As he explained later, “You got a vanilla ass, and a chocolate ass on national television.” There you go: VH1′s commitment to diversity in a nutshell.

The ass-exposing, by the way, was all because of Harvey:

cfc7_2_16

The last leg of this week’s challenge (after a rowing race/sparring round with a beefy army dude), found the teams trying to make their way across the beach while being blasted by a water cannon promised to make their lives “a holy freaking hell.” It seems like pressurized water is a great way to get people to lose their laundry. I’ll have to remember that.

The next thing I loved:

- Harvey, period.

cfc7_2_4

This guy has the best one-liners ever. After asking Sebastian Bach, “How’s your groin feelin’?” and finding out that it wasn’t so feeling so great (“It’s the first groin pull I didn’t enjoy,” is how Sebastian put it in an interview), Harvey told him he couldn’t take part in the this week’s challenge. “That pain you have right now is telling you, ‘Hey dumb ass, you might wanna sit down.’ So with that said, you gonna have to sit down.” Ugh, I hate it when adding insult to injury happens in such a literal way! Thanks for salting a scar, Harve!

- Celebrity hamminess.

The joke above courtesy of Sebastian was just the tip of the iceberg for this week’s knee slappers. Nicole was the center of many, some of which referenced a certain show that helped her make her name. When Tanisha worried aloud about swimming in the bus on the way to the challenge, Nicole told her not to worry — everyone can swim. Tanisha wondered how the hell Nicole was going to tell her what she can do and Nicole replied…

cfc7_2_2

“You can swim. Trust me, I’m a lifeguard!” There’s no such thing as, “No, but I’ve played one on TV,” when you’re back on TV.

Even better was Jay’s praise of Nicole’s challenge strategy: “Nicole has good ideas with water stuff because she had worked with water in the past. And by water, I mean Baywatch.” It’s almost amazing that Jay gravitated to reality TV, when it seems like he could do scripted with ease. He could, at least, write it. Bruce Vilanch: fear for your Oscar-writing life.

- Face paint.

cfc7_2_5

cfc7_2_6

cfc7_2_7

cfc7_2_9

It just made the challenge seem that much more challenging.

- Bobby Brown’s pants (of the completely off variety).

cfc7_2_18

In a quasi sacrificial rite, Rhonda had the group sit in a circle and present an object of their past for burning. Most of them chose “fat clothes” that reminded them of their lest physically fit period. Bobby’s pants represented “a lot of unhealthy living,” he said, and it would seem that he was referring to a mental lack of health as much (if not more than) a physical one. Sebastian, who’s also bringing his A game with each one-liner, put it best: “Bobby’s pants looked like you could snort them.”

cfc7_2_19

If not, you could at least go out in them looking for something to snort. They’d make a great drug companion: they look messier than you, they give you your space and they’re loud.

- This gif:

cfc7_gif1

Bobby’s “clean,” which means being off drugs, not booze, which…who thought of that one? The pants? Regardless, as Celebrity Rehab has tried to teach us, inebriation is no laughing matter. Except, of course, when it is. My favorite thing about this gif is that it looks like Bobby’s muttering, “Help me,” at the end of it.

- Jay’s purging.

cfc7_2_20b

Jay burnt a giant scarf, which represented one of several things he’s been hiding behind. A big part of what he was hiding was the fact that he’s gay, and he spoke of his internal conflict with eloquence and passion. “I didn’t even know I could be masculine!” he said in light of conquering last week’s challenge. That statement was both inspiring and slightly comedic given that he said it while wearing that bandanna. What a guy!

- Samurai Fit Club.

cfc7_2_21

I sense a spin-off in the works!

cfc7_2_22

- Tanisha’s credo.

cfc7_2_1

Fit Club is not easy, by no means necessary.”

Words to live by…at least for the duration of this show.

- The results.

Though goal-reaching varied, everyone lost weight this week!

cfc7_2_25

cfc7_2_26

cfc7_2_27

cfc7_2_28

cfc7_2_29

cfc7_2_30

cfc7_2_31

cfc7_2_32

Bobby, of course, lost the least, probably because of his affinity for beer…

cfc7_2_23

But that’s better than beer and two different kinds of chicken. Improvement is improvement!

Anyway, here’s how the teams’ points are looking:

cfc7_2_33

cfc7_2_34

And, adjusted to include Fit Factor points:

cfc7_2_35

And, you know, that sucks for them, but at least they do crestfallen well. If this Fit Club thing doesn’t work out, they could all go into interpretive dancing. Or at lest, interpretive sulking.

Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp - Meet the cast
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp show page
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp videos and extras

1. flaca says:

ok, lets just go there…. shar is still feeling for her baby daddy.. its messed up

2. Amy says:

I loved how Tanisha was screaming about her ex-finance that is the perfect way to get it all out she nailed that perfectly anyways Shar and Kevin gotta talk it’s soo awkward between them they should try to get that out too
    whatever feelings are there

3. Annie says:

Half those people don’t even NEED to lose weight. Dumb!!

4. Kate says:

I always knew I loved Sebastian Bach, but Celebrity Fit Club is just reaffirming that love.

Also, Kasey (Kasee? Casee? KaySee? Whatever) is super boring and clearly indoctrinated to the Disney Cult.

5. Me says:

Annie, it is not Celebrity weight loss club, it is celebrity FIT club. It is about getting in shape.

Shar and Kev say they talk in private. They should just get it over with and get back together!

6. April says:

I think Bobby needs to work a little more harder to drink any booze. I hope after this boot camp Shar & Kevin can get along better and communicate more.I think just because their not in a relationship does’nt mean Kevin should be so distance towards Shar. I mean they do have children together and the lest he can do is interact more with her and forget what the tabloids may think or say.I feel like since the show he acts like he hardly knows her. I think kevin should reach out more to shar as friend,how hard is that?

7. Lisa Lee says:

I am a huge reality TV fan, and that puts Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp right on the list! I just wanted to add that I am almost the same age as Sebastian Bach and I still think he’s as cool as he was while in Skid Row. I wish them all the best of luck…but Sebastian, you’re my favorite!

8. Kathy says:

I love Shar on this show. I never really knew her and only knew of her before this show. She is FAR classier, funnier, and beautiful than Britney. SHAR I’m CHEERING YOU ON! YOU GO GIRL!

9. sk says:

er…Bruce Vilanch never won an Oscar; he’s won Emmys and he’s written for the Oscar award show, but he’s never actually won the little gold man himself. Just saying…

10. l.shanks says:

everyone looks like they are trying really hard to lose the wieght except for bobby who is living up to his reputation as a leech by slacking off and blaming it on beer.FYI bobby the beer dosen’t magically jump from the bottle to your mouth. you pig!!!

11. Crystal says:

Bobby needs to tranfer shows, he needs to be in celebrity rehab with dr. drew.

12. shannon says:

the next episode with the german shepherds fake attacks isnt funny cuz i was really attacked by two german shepherds almost 2 years ago and still have scars and scratches

13. candice says:

Wow, besides the elephant in the roo that you all didi 4 ratings k & shar– these are good hearted peeps with kids and fam. Just like they said real people! I wish them all the best I was a hot 125 &went to 226AHHHHHHH! Crazy but it can be done! god bless & good luck! to you all people wish 4 the celebrity, but you all have prooved yourself its not its all its supposed to be but sitll you have familys & kids God bless! I wanna be Sebatians’ friend cuz he’s A great guy & A badass, the gay guy bc I just love you man & you simply rock! Shar your a mamma 1st & 4most do your thing lady! don’t worry about kev— we all have them—- tho in is de-fence– say neutral! your kids are worth it! Bobby – u stil the baddest bro in town- but %$^(“&*()))%$$! man- don’t u get, chill out! love u 2! Its my perogative to tell u that man! tho i luv u all count your blessings i got more respectable fire ,….than chelsea handler! good peeps f—up every day Thats the real world so deal!!

14. Denise says:

I have always been a fan of Celeberity fit Club. This time it is hard to watch because of Shar, Kevin and Britney mama drama, I thought is it celeberity fit club. I don’t think we need to always focus on their personal issues, its a real downer on the show. They need a counselor not celeberity fit club to fix their personal problems. I am sure Kevin has money to get a counselor to fix thier personal problems, the world does not need to see it. What does it have to do with fitness. Please stop with the drama and show more fitness. My husband and I were watching it and I had to turn it because of the Shar and Kevin drama

15. candice says:

Wow, besides the elephant in the room that you all didi 4 ratings k & shar– these are good hearted peeps with kids and fam. Just like they said real people! I wish them all the best I was a hot 125 &went to 226 lbs. AHHHHHHH! Crazy but it can be done! god bless & good luck! to you all people who wish 4 the celebrity, but you all have prooved yourself its not its all its supposed to be but sitll you have familys & kids God bless! I wanna be Sebatians’ friend cuz he’s A great guy & A badass, the gay guy bc I just love you man & you simply rock! Shar your a mamma 1st & 4most do your thing lady! don’t worry about kev— we all have them—- tho in is de-fence– say neutral! your kids are worth it! Bobby – u stil the baddest bro in town- but _)_*&((^!*)$&*&) man- don’t u get, chill out! love u 2! Its my perogative to tell u that man! tho i luv u all count your blessings i got more respectable fire ,….than chelsea handler! good peeps f—up every day Thats the real world so deal!!

16. Sherry says:

It is good to get to know the real Kevin…now I see why the women like him. He seems really kind and a good dad.

17. vickie daniel says:

keep up the good work yall i know yall can do it.

18. model4u says:

It’s terrible h K-fed acts towards Shar.I used to be like wow that guy is so damn gorgeous!Seeing how he act towards the mother of some of his kids,he is an a@@@@@@!Shar keep working on the weight loss.Bobby,wow keep working on it! You were the s@@@ back in the day man!Don’t know too much about the others,however the tall man (the tallest) doesn’t seem too need too loose anything.Shar,I guess you look heavy because you’re short. I weigh more than you but I don’t look like I do.I guess because Iam 5’8. Keep your head up Shar.It really p’d me off when you fell and hurt yourself,and K-Fed was like turning his back and nose up at the same time! I have no respect for any man that does that too any woman who got hurt.Especially the mother of your children!

19. Divalady7 says:

DEAD weight- 3 _*^+))~%^@`_`(“%& s against 1 white man! I offended oh well black=nigger especially if it isn’t democratic.

20. Kerri says:

I pray by they end of this boot camp that Kevin and Shar get back together. You can tell that there is still alot of chemisty between them just by there facial rections towards one another. And its killing them not to talk to each other due to the media.
    As for Bobby its long overdue to get rid of yyour demons.Jay you are so awsome, I love you and can tell your beautiful inside and out. Too All you cant find peace to you find all the pieces………
    One Love

21. Maurice Mercer says:

I love scar dhe is really cool her old husband is rood!!!!!Totally

22. Jay Biggie says:

I don’t care what anybody says, Kaycee Stroh and Shar Jackson are hotties in my book and yes, on a scale from 1-10, they’re both perfect 10s! I like this show because I like celebrities that keep it real and show the world they go through stuff just like the rest of us. And when it comes to weight, they’re not looking for a quick fix under the knife, they’re doing it the old fashioned way!

23. The best thing area registering as well as an online world change cellular phone search service is their high rate of success. Almost any number entered in the system be capable of give the individuality minute results with occasionally an extensive amount of specifics. Because anybody be able to figure as of the location of the caller by finding by the side of what location the issue code belongs, the service be capable of make so notable new.

24. just before quick as well as straightforward with the purpose of throw away the undo cell phone lookup software package. You added want as enter a 10 digit phone number in addition to hit the “search now” button. The results spirit quickly be present provided as well as the particulars you make inquiries strength of character be there ready intended for you to facilitate finish within seconds. There are other than various services which can provide these results quickly and accurately.