Sober House 2: Watch The Supertrailer

Above is an extended promo for the second season of Sober House with Dr. Drew, which premieres Thursday, March 11 at 10/9c. I would like to be the first to tell all of these people (in Saaphyri’s voice): Whoa, you mad, huh?

Sober House 2 cast reveal
Sober House 2 show page

1. anonymous says:

I hate these people, I really do, especially Heidi Fleis. Seriously.

2. Gemini says:

PUT I LOVE MONEY 4 YOUR RATINGS ARE ^_^)+&@*##$#!)@+ I YOU DONT! OH WAIT THEY ARE ^_^)+&@*##$#!)@+ BECAUSE NO I LOVE MONEY! GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL VIEWERS WANTS I LOVE MONEY 4! OR WE ALL GO TO MTV!!!!!!!

3. YungBolo says:

I’m glad everyone here feels the way I do. I love money or we watch nothing on Vh1.

4. Wildfire says:

I love Dr. Drew’s shows. They’re intense. A lot of credit has to be given to you that you don’t give up on these people where the rest of us have. Thanks for sharing their experiences!

5. tez says:

If that idiot kari ann wasnt on the show.. I would watch it.. I’m so sick of that girl, ughghghgh. she has alot more problems than drug, alcohol, and sex. I think she knows she’s a loser and now she’s ugly. Her behavior shows that she has mental problems too. there’s no need to be so rude to people. spoiled brat. it’s too bad she will be in this show. I wanted to watch it because I like the show. But if the show needs her to bring drama.. forget it..

6. michelle says:

I understand kari ann has problems but her level of disrespect is revolting. as a parent i am appalled at the way she treats others. this to me is a spoiled kid who is not getting her way. my daugther has adhd and while not on drugs (other than her adderall) she is a very respectful kid..kari ann needs to grow up and realize the world doesnt revolve around her. i give the staff many praises because if i had to deal with her on a regular basis i dont think i could restrain myself

7. nrsepower says:

Kari Ann needs to leave this show. She is a spoiled brat and is ruining this show. I undertand that Dr. Drew wants to help her but she is out of control. No one can stand her. I feel sorry for Jen. She is amazing and truly seems to care about these people but she should not have to put up with crap. We will see what happens.

8. Guest says:

I’d like to know why Kendra has such bad acne. Drugs? Her skin is horrible looking.

9. Mike says:

It is really time for VH1 to part ways with Kari Ann, what is she about 5, she needs some serious help but not on TV.

10. Liz says:

Heidi needs help in other ways in my eyes she hurting everyone recovery.
    Tom has the right to heal and she needs more the sober living.

11. 2976627 says: