Her acceptance speech may have been self-congratulatory, but it was still hard not to feel elated for Mo’Nique and her (in my opinion deserved) Oscar win for Precious. You’ve come a long way from screaming at girls who once competed for Flavor Flav’s love, Mo! Watching this clip from the first Charm School reunion reminds us how much hard time Mo’Nique put in before ascending to the status of respected actress. What a fascinating career path this woman has had. Her way to entertaining is entertaining in itself. I can’t wait to see where else this life takes her.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Recap: A Dry-Ass “Hi” & A “Girl, Bye” | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog