Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch – Meet Lisa

lisa_top1

View Photo Gallery

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch show page
Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch videos and extras
Become a Fan of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch on Facebook

1. simplyme says:

i so know her. she is from indiana and i hope she gets cut she was crazy as all get out.

2. Tony says:

This girl used to strip over at Deja Vu. I spent a pretty penny on her. She was willing to get a hotel room too, although I wasn’t up for that.

3. Jacqueline Shabazz says:

I know silly Lisa!! I can’t believe she is actually on t.v, I guess they accept anybody. Well good luck!!!

4. Jacquie says:

I know Lisa as well…She will definitely show her true colors on this show.I feel sorry for Chad, because this is all they could bring to him……Let the best psycho b&@&% win….lol

5. cincybeemermagic says:

this one is well known in the athletic circles

6. Brett says:

I checked Lisa’s blog bc I know her and then I checked everyone else. Lisa definitely has the most haters on it. I know we live in a small area, but damn, you will just make up anything to hate. Good Luck with that. Lisa your 100% and your never phony. Im happy to see someone real on here, and more importantly, you.

7. JT says:

Lisa is one of the sexiest chicks on here…. and not to mention her attitude!!!! *muah* I luv, I luv!! By far the hottest chick I’ve seen in awhile!

8. Jenna says:

Damn I wish she wouldn’t have left. I understand but I looked forward to seeing her shut em down each week. Hope she comes back.

9. jimmy johns says:

daddys little girl now in a show tryin to date jigs …way to go ho bag lisa

10. In view of the fact that cell numbers are protected via local laws multiple of the dependable companies need a small price that access the databases. These telephone directories present the data as soon as the one along with the data is comprehensive with intact of detail. In at present’s technological age the ability with the aim of search in favor of people has become easier designed for the everyday anyone.

11. Whilst a number is not listed in cell phone directories headed for be nearly impossible while hit upon the name of associated and the cellular phone number. According as soon as government with local laws cell numbers are not published. They are held privately with cell carriers and are not released into public directories.

12. The invalidate cellular phone company know how to live utilized in discovering an disloyal loved one, locating aged pals, longing up on the topic your children, confirming industry links, plus major other.