Want To Attend A That Metal Show Taping? Here’s How.

that_metal_show
That Metal Show is coming to Los Angeles to film its fifth season, and we’re looking for hardcore L.A. metal fans to be in the audience for our shows! More info than you can bang your head against on attending a taping is below, courtesy of the show’s producers…

You wanted more metal, we’re giving you more metal! VH1 Classic’s That Metal Show is back and ready for another season of celebrating all things hard rock and heavy metal. Hosted by Eddie Trunk, Jim Florentine and Don Jamieson, That Metal Show is a 30-minute round-table talk show where legends of rock hang out and discuss their past and current projects, all the while interacting with the metal maniacs that make up our studio audience. Once again, we’ll be settling all metal arguments, trying to Stump the Trunk, and we’ll be tracking down artists who vanished from the metal scene. That Metal Show is quite simply the only on-air destination for the greatest genre of music ever created.

Filming dates: April 9, April 12, April 13 and April 15 (Note: We will film 2 shows each day. You must stay for both show tapings.)
Time: 3 PM
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Exact location given upon ticket confirmation)
(Note: The total check in and tape time for the tapings will be approximately three to four hours.)

As this is a television taping, all shows are overbooked. (That’s standard for any show.) Audience members will be allowed in on a first come, first served basis.

We are extending this special, complimentary ticket offer to Los Angeles fans of metal!

Want tickets? Here’s how:

Email thatmetalshow@gothamcasting.com. Include your picture, name, phone, email address in the body of the email. Type the number of tickets you’re requesting and the date of show in subject line of your email (example: “ 2 tickets 4/12″). Also include guest names if you have any. (You are allowed to bring up to two guests — additional tickets upon availability only.)

Note: There are no hard tickets, you will be put on a VIP security list upon confirmation.

1. Mike says:

Did you know that Jennavecia from the Tool Academy 3, was also in another reality TV show in the Bad Girl’s Club season 2. I think she is in the Tool Academy 3 because she does have to change to keep her man, but more so for the fame and exposure.

2. gillen gummow says:

what ever happened to the band bad for good where did all the members go.since you are Paul Dianno fans what do you think about him sing some of the new maiden songs

3. abigail says:

I will love to be in that metal show with you guys even if I’M A GIRL.

4. abigail says:

I REALLY WANT TO BE PART OF THIS BUT I DON’T KNOW.

5. MICHAEL ALCALA says:

CAN YOU HELP? WAS WATCHING “IN CONCERT” LAST NIGHT ON VH1 CLASSIC, SHOW ON “US FESTIVAL 1983″ AND THEY SHOWED CLIP OF GIRL PASSED OUT FROM HEAT BEING PASSED OVER CROWD TO STAGE DURING OZZY PERFORMANCE. THAT WAS ME HOLDING HER OVER CROWD GETTING HER THROUGH TO SECURITY!! HOW CAN I GET A COPY OF THIS SHOW??? I’VE BEEN TELLING MY KIDS AND WIFE ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND THERE IT WAS ON TV!! I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT CONTACT FOR THIS BUT I COULDN’T FIND ANY OTHER EMAIL CAPABILITY ON THE WEBSITE. CAN YOU PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
    THANKS SO MUCH, MIKE ALCALA

6. Severina says:

In Latin America (Panama) we are watching the 2nd season at VH1 LatAm. Pretty sad… However, I would love to see in a near future all the upcoming episodes, talking not only about mainstream metal, but also about the best 90s and contemporary metal bands worldwide.

I congratulate you for the job, and I really think you can do even better, because you are not focused on videos that may be shocking to many people, which is usually not appropriate for TV. You are interviewing and presenting news of the bands, which is easier for inclusion of underground bands. Maybe you should talk about increasing your budget reach, to include trips to cover metal worldwide… which would be more interesting. I am sure we would all be delighted with interviews in some major festivals in Europe!

7. Eddie Simon says:

When you’r gonna invite Led Zeppelin to the program please invite Led Zeppelin I am a great fan of Zeppelin or Robbie Krieger or PINK FLOYD please.

8. gern says:

take me to the roots-Riot,UFO,vandenberg,saxon,more riot,maiden,blackfoot,hair of the dog wasnt a bad album,nor was the first montrose album-touch on these a bit and let the kids know rock!your show is great,never miss an episode and I always watch it twice.lets bring metal to the forefront as it once was and shall be once again!AMEN

9. Stu says:

What is the name of your theme song from Bumblefoot? and is it available as a ringtone or mp3? I am sure I must be the millionth fan of your show to ask this question since it is not listed in your credits on every show.

Thanks
    Stu

10. DEAD ERNEST says:

WHO WAR THE BEST FEMALE METAL VOCALIST? HERE ARE A FEW: DORO PESCH (WARLOCK), AMY LEE (EVANESCENCE), ANDREA FERRO (LACUNA COIL) JOHAN LIVA (ARCH ENEMY) OR DAWN CROSBY (FEAR OF GOD)

11. Mark Worth says:

Where did Eddie get his Dingbatz T-shirt? I want one. Can I get one online???

12. Linda Streeter says:

WE NEED Y&T …. PLEASE !!!

13. Kyree Neal says:

Hey guys i was just wondering what happen to thrash Metal Guitarist Marty Friedman. He played with Megadeth from 1990-2000 and i haven’t heard from him since. I know he left to do “pop” but im just wondering hows hes doing?

-Kyree Neal
    Queens, New York

14. cami says:

i love this tv program is very nice and i love guns n roses and everithin rock band clacis is very importan your progran and i happy all see you i love men kiss bye

15. Harley M. says:

Hey, You’ll guys are awesome I want to know what bill ward is doing cause BLACK SABBATH is the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!

Harley M. from Fulton,Miss.

P.S. what was pearl jam’s name before pearl jam Eddie for stump the trunk.

16. kevin kingsley says:

Hey guys I use to be one of the bouncer’s at Lamour’s in Brooklyn. I spoke to Eddie a few times and I would really like to see a taping of the show when you are in New York.He should remember me as the guy who was heavy,long black hair,and a Paul Booth tatoo. Also,my wife loves Jim Florentine from the Stern show. The show is great-loved the DIO tribute.Kevin

17. LIZZY MAN says:

TOP 5 LIVE ALBUMS. 1.THIN LIZZY-LIFE 2.QUEEN-KILLERS LIVE. 3.OZZY/RANDY RHOADS – TRIBUTE 4.IRON MAIDEN- LIFE AFTER DEATH 5.LED ZEPPLIEN -SONG REMAINS THE SAME.////////6. KISS -ALIVE 2 . 7.JIMI HENDRIX – LIVE AT MONTERAY POP FESTIVAL. 8.MSG – ONE NITE IN BUDKAN. 9.GARY MOORE -WE WANT MOORE LIVE. 10.ARROWSMITH- LIVE BOOTLEG/JOURNEY-CAPTURE/TRIUMPH-STAGES.///// 11. GUNS N ROSES-LIVE AT THE RITZ. TO ALL ROCK/METAL FANS INJOY.

18. metalchefguam says:

I would like to thank you for you discussion on the Accept album “Blood of the Nations” This is the first album I have listened to the whole album. I listened to every song, all the way thru the songs. A couple of my favorites are Pandemic, Locked and Loaded, and Blood of the Nations. Thank you again, and Long Live Metal.

19. zach says:

hey eddie, i’d like to talk with you and express my thoughts about you and your show , please e-mail me
    asap

zach

20. nohemi says:

hola algunos fans de slipknot queremos daber q pasa cn joey jordison y cuando lo ban a entrevistar en that metal show psd:saludos

21. louis D says:

Louie D from norwalk CT would like you guys in the “that meatal show” to look up a band from the late 80′s early 90′s the band is truley great it is called steelheart and it is also from Norwalk CT. There first album went gold and they are heavy metal their most popular song was called “i’ll never let you go”. They are an amazing metal band.
    p.s
    the D in my name stands for drummer because i didnt think it was right to put my real whole name.

22. Bill Stark from Traverse City, Michigan says:

Hello Eddie Trunk, Great Show, What ever happened to Captain Beyond’s, Drummer, Bobby Caldwell, and Guitarist Rhino? This is a Classic record, the first self-titled one! Thanks Bill [High Flyer, still far out to sea Stark] KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

23. burzthrone says:

This show will never receive full metal cred until it starts covering the underground, where the heart of this music always has and always will lie. By not interviewing and discussing death metal, black metal, and grindcore, you are not giving the attention to the extreme elements of the genre that not only survive trends but also push the genre forward, and, you are exposing a limited knowledge of the breadth of the genre, or at least a misguided unwillingness. Begin to give these artists their due, and you will see your viewership begin to include fans of all strains of the music we all love.

24. Machete says:

Hey Guys,
    Love the show. Keep up the good work. I especially like the guest guitarist thing you have going on. It was really great to see Richie Kotzen there. I believe he was there in a couple episodes. Native Tounge was one of Poisons best releases in my opinion. As well as Richie’s killer guitar work he complimented Brets vocals with his own. Love to see and here more of Kotzen.

25. Tony from Ohio says:

WTF Karnage??? These guys know all about those bands just like I do but if you take all the ticket sales combined on all those bands they would not even equal 1 record of Winger and yes they are gay but more people know those bands because of popularity and if they cover those bands you talked about 95% of everyone would check out except maybe a handful of us who dig that stuff but to be honest I DIG it all so I am just thankful they are on tv taking about the music other than RAP!! Long live that metal show and the cast even though I want to cut those sideburns off!!! Just keep paying the bills and keep it going you collective group of MISFITS!!

26. Steve says:

Ok i just watch the episode with Slash the other day. The guy’s had the topic on the best the 5 best thrash ablum’s. Now i know this is based on thier opinions but there this is a shame to what they think is THRASH METAL!
    Now i do agree on Eddie’s choice of Overkill’s Taking Over and Metallica’s Kill EM All but Amoung The Living and Reign In Blood, what?,. Reign In Blood is more like a dam punk album to me. How come FISTFUL of Metal Didn’t make the list by Anthrax, That’s there best album to date! And Slayer, Show No mercy,HELLO. And they overlooked TESTAMENT! TESTAMNET IS,WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER BAND THAN Anthrax!
    Were talking thrash here people, not commercial thrash.
    What about Forbidden’s Forbiiden Evil or Darkness Decend’s by Dark Angel!
    I could go on and on, But i think you’ll get my point.
    Dosent any one agree!!
    Keep it real and death to false METAL!!!

27. Ryan Moomey says:

I’d love to go to a taping but I live in Iowa…which really sucks ass!!!!

28. Steve Segal says:

When will season 7 start taping and when can we request tickets?

29. Fastpace says:

I hate the fact that you guys moved the show to LA. This is an example of why we true metal fans hate mainstream.

MOVE BACK TO THE NJ!

30. Terri Davis says:

I’ve watched show for long time. I know Carry Lee [1st Ms. Box 'o Junk] died. I mean no disrespect, to anyone, but what happenned to her? She had a cool, way bout her. She put with you guys

31. david escamilla from texas says:

love your show,rock heads my daughter works in LA for a PR firm and deals with with stars she says ther so fake keep it real guys, metal lives hard and heavy in SA TOWN.

32. Dale says:

In The Top 5 For Power Ballads.Some One Should Have Brought Up Love To Love By UFO.Thanks.

33. Greg says:

5 Best Thrash Albums: 1) Slayer “Reign in Blood” 2) Metallica “Kill ‘Em All” 3) Megadeth “Peace Sells…” 4) Anthrax “Among the Living” 5) Testament “Legacy”

34. Dalyla says:

When does taping for the new season start and how would I go about getting tickets?

35. Mike Paiss says:

Would you guys be willing to cover King Crimsom in one of your shows ?

36. Bill Driggs says:

this is my dead mans band. this has been on my mind for some time. lead vocals-Bon Scott. lead guitar- Rhandy Rhoads. back up guitar Dime Bag. bass- Cliff Burton. drums- John Bonham. i hope i spelled the names right. this is my dead mans band. you guys rock.

37. James Walker says:

Gentlemen:

Regarding Episode 607 with your TMS Top 5 Guitarists, I think the three of you have lost your minds! Are you kidding me? Ace Frehley? He is a laughing stock in the guitar world of rock-n-roll! And to leave Jimi Hendrix off your list?

Here is the top five in no particular order:
    - Jimi Hendrix
    - EVH
    - Randy Rhoades
    - Steve Vai
    - Stevie Ray Vaughan

Dimebag – good, but not great, and not deserving to be listed in a top five list. Don’t let his tragic death compel you to put him on this list.

Tony Iommi – monster, but limited all-around. The man that helped start heavy metal guitar music, but as an overall musician he is not a top five guitarist. Perhaps top ten at best.

Satriani and Page are far better than Iommi and Frehley. The kid down the street playing in the garage is better than Frehley.

Peace.

38. ron12 says:

Hey Eddie theres a great metal band from NE Ohio called VENOMIN JAMES please give them a shout out on your show they need some help great song called bullet juice! ROCK ON BROTHERS!!!

39. Tyler Kirkland says:

Re: TMS top 5 guitarist
    1.Eddie Van Halen
    2.Mick Thompson
    3. Angus Young
    4.Dylan Ruskin
    5.Dimebag

40. Banks Ishmael says:

Hey guys, what’s happen to the show? I love the show! I was hoping I can come to a show.

41. DAVE says:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A LIST OF BEST GUITARISTS WITHOUT JIMMY PAGE COME ON!HE SHREDS ALL OF THOSE POSERS YOU GUYS PUT ON YOUR LIST. WHATS NEXT BEST DRUMMERS WITHOUT JOHN BONHAM &NEIL PEART. IF IT WASN,T FOR JIMMY PAGE NONE OF THESE OTHER GUYS WOULD EVEN PLAY.

42. DAVE says:

THANKS FOR HAVING BILL WARD ON YOUR SHOW! AS A DRUMMER IT IS NICE TO SEE ONE OF MY HEROES GET HIS PROPS. ALONG WITH JOHN BONHAM BILL IS A TRUE PIONEER IN ROCK DRUMMING. I THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOU GUYS GIVE DRUMMERS LIKE BILL STEVE ADLER DAVE LOMBARDO AND OF COURSE JASON BONHAM RESPECT THEY DESERVE. WE ARE ALWAYS THE GUYS IN THE BACK THAT NOBODY RELLY KNOWS ABOUT. BUT REMEMBER WITHOUT US DRUMMERS IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER FOLK BAND.TOP 5 DRUMMERS JOHN BONHAM NEIL PEART BILL WARD ALEX VAN HALEN DAVE LOMBARDO.

43. Chris G. says:

Hey guys,
    You’re big kiss fans, I’d like to know what’s going on with Vinnie Vincent, is he doing anything music wise?

44. Sarayha says:

What ever happened to the band Love/Hate?

45. Soldier of Metal says:

I would like the show to cover bands from the NWOBHM era
    New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, like Samson, Diamond Head, GirlSchool etc.

and also spanish language bands like Angeles Del Infierno

46. sepultura disciple says:

I would also like to have the show talk about foreign language metal bands such as Angeles Del Infierno

47. kenny cadarett says:

where the hell is vinnie moore not ufo just vinnie moore shadows of yesterday,the thinking machine,in the blink of an eye,race with destiny eddie quit smelling don’s butt kenny huntington beach

48. Chris Gervais says:

Hey guys, about the tms top 5 you just did, on stage antics, WHERE WAS DAVE LEE ROTH!?!?!? How could you have a stage antics list without Van Halen’s original frontman?!?! His sommersaults, roundhouses, flying through the air with the suspencion cables… You saw their reunion tour, right? He’s still one crazy dude!
    TOP 5 STAGE ANTICS:
    KISS
    Alice cooper
    Dave Lee Roth/Van Halen
    Wasp
    Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath
    Thank You for the show, by the way!

49. jonster says:

liked most of your top 5 sophmore albums list . definitely should have had ozzy’s opus album diary, & you left out pantera’s (major label) vulgar display wich kinda saved metal. mine woulda went ,
    1. black sabbath – paranoid
    2. ozzy – diary of a madman
    3. pantera – vulgar display of power
    4. slipknot – iowa
    5. megadeth – peace sells… but whose buying ?

50. Great blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

51. קידום דפי תוכן אינטרנטיים עושים רק בחברת קידום אתרים אמינה כמו חברת נט-סטייל . צרו עמנו קשר על מנת לרכוש שרות של קידום אתרים בגוגל בדרך הטובה ביותר.

52. Hey, really nice stuff you got here. Please accept my thank you for the article you provided. Exactly what I was looking for! :)

53. free website says:

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

54. Great blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

55. I am thankful that I discovered this blog , just the right information that I was searching for! .

56. Lea says:

Dear guys, As a teacher for 30 years now, I think you could say that I have worked for the “people”! That includes people who hace disabilities.

Great show–love it!

Sincerely,
    Lea

57. Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d so much relatively hear opinions from a person, barely than a company internet page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

58. Congratulations on possessing actually one of some of the sophisticated blogs Ive arrive across in some time! Its just superb how much you’ll be able to contemplate away from a factor mainly simply because of how visually gorgeous it is. Youve place collectively a terrific weblog site house –nice graphics, movies, layout. This is certainly a should-see website!

59. Aw, this was a quite quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this as well – taking time and actual effort to create a beneficial article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never appear to get something done.

60. Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and in depth information you present. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account. Hola! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work! I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

61. Adrian Morales says:

DAMN!!!! I misses your latest taping of the show. When will you be taping again? I’d love to be part of the audience.

62. free website says:

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

63. Kathleen says:

I just watched the episode with Duff McKagan and I was in total shock that only one of you picked the original line up of Deep Purple!!! I mean come on they made Smoke on the water, Highway Star, Space Trucking, Hush, Knocking at your back door. The list goes on.
    I seen them live and they ROCKED Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. The place was going CRAZY. I have like never been so freaked out about anything I have heard on the show, like I did tonight. I do respect all of your opinions , but I just had to speak my mind about this one! I love the show and I watch it faithfully! Keep
    rocking and thank you so much for keeping Metal alive.
    Kathleen

64. I am sure that by now, you must be well-aware of the importance of incorporating an essential keyword in your resume. Always remember that powerful words will not only beautify your contents but, they will help you in standing out of the mob! So better be careful while jotting down certain words!

65. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

66. I needed to thanks for this nice learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you put up

67. I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website :)

68. Hiya intelligent points.. now why did not i think of those? Off topic barely, is that this page pattern merely from an ordinary installation or else do you utilize a personalized template. I take advantage of a webpage i’m in search of to improve and effectively the visuals is probably going one of many key issues to finish on my list.

69. I am curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations? Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

70. Level of comfort have fatty tissue – people tiny bumpy skin lines on the thighs together with buttocks. Cellulite appear because of bad diets which gives you an undesirable circulation with the blood and therefore causes toxic substances to retail store up with the fat tissue rather then being purged out.

71. What youre saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.

72. פורטל בעל מאמרים חינמיים . אתר המאמרים היחיד בארץ המאפשר לכותבי המאמרים ליצור פרסומות גוגל אדסנס שלהם במאמרים שהם כותבים וכך גם להרוויח שקלים בנוסף לקישורים.

73. Starr Murzyn says:

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

74. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site’

75. sizegenetics says:

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

76. שלום לכם , הייתי רוצה לשתף אותכם על חברה לייצור מטבחים איכותית ולבניית מטבחים בבעיצובים עתיקים , לפני שבוע לבסוף התקינו לי את את המטבח הכפרי שלי ממטבחי אלונים . בחרתי מטבח בעיצוב עתיק העלות ב 20% הנחה. רציתי לספר לכם כדי שאם יש מישהו מחפש להזמין מטבח אמין וזול , חייב לפנות למטבחי אלונים מקצועיות ועבודה פשוט ללא פשרות . יום טוב . לבקשות אם יש? תוכלו להתקשר למייל

77. That was pretty good, at first I thought it wouldn’t be but it picked up. I’ll most likely come back, thanks.

78. Mable Husein says:

I’d have to test with you here. Which isn’t one thing I often do! I enjoy studying a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

79. I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

80. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

81. hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon..

82. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account. Hello! I’ve been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work! I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

83. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

84. 427e Sheelagh intercours viscount wheatin cervenka titled firearm flaky roselius 427e

85. sizegenetics says:

Aw, this was a really great post. In theory I’d like to write like this also – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

86. You certainly be entitled to a return of commendation in requital for your brief and most importantly, ur blog as a whole. Very turbulent rank material.

87. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

88. Shame about the search engines for not positioning this particular blog post greater! Before I forget my thoughts to people at the tidal wave we hope you are healthy as well as comfortable :-)

89. netticasino says:

This article gives the street lamp in which we can observe the reality. This is thoroughly nice a man and gives in-depth information. Thanks in compensation this nice article

90. I am curious to find out what blog system you’re using? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest site and I’d like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations? Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.

91. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

92. Bronx HVAC says:

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

93. You seem to want an honest opinion so I’ll give it to you. Very of all you could have used a search engine or searched amazon.com to find out if such a book existed. Secondly I believe if one does it would be gathering dust somewhere-it’s a big yawn of the topic-nobody cares and no-one would be interested. Sorry. I’m not trying to be mean-just brutally honest. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself-recognize that you are just lonely and a workaholic and do some volunteer perform and make some new friends. Senior homes are always searching for individuals to talk or study to the residents-it sounds like you’ve some stories you could tell them.

94. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

95. Thanks for taking the time to go over this, Personally i think strongly about this and love studying more on this topic. FYI have you read Tripoli awesome headlines what does one reckon Enjoy your day Rob Rasner IMDB

96. art prints says:

so much great information on here, : D.

97. Okay post. You have a knowledgable opinion on this matter and I will be subscribing to your feed and will hope you shall post again soon on similar subjects. But I was would like to know what your article sources for the post are? Thanks a lot

98. Cheap Hotels says:

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

99. I can see you’re an expert at your field! I am launching a web site soon, and your details are going to be extremely exciting for me.. Thanks for all your assist and wishing you all the success.

100. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.

101. oil paintings for sale

102. Lucius Cabal says:

Wow. You ARE the greatest.

103. I’m really inspired along with your writing abilities well with the structure to your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today..

104. I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

105. pen camera says:

Yeah guys seriously? Miley wants us to pray for her? I’d much rather pray for people in like Africa or Japan! Those are REAL problems!|cutebugjustin|

106. love says:

Nearly all good folks have achieved their greatest success just 1 step further than their greatest failure

107. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve added you guys to our blogroll.

108. vigrx pills says:

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

109. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

110. Hello, glad i found your site. It helped me to understand the topic a bit better.

111. I was just looking for this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Normally the top websites are full of garbage.

112. 427e partaken uncertain lothar pusit ghiselin hyperdelicious forearm persona jerold 427e

113. pen camera says:

Good Examine and interesting. Appreciate you taking the time in sharing these particulars. Thanks.

114. Barking dogs seldom bite.

115. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept

116. Free iPad 2 says:

Well thought out article. You have a interesting review on this subject and I will be subscribing to your RSS and hope you will post again soon on similar subjects. But I am would like to know what your article sources for the post are? Thanks

117. Hey, Thanks for the info!

118. You are my inspiration , I have few blogs and infrequently run out from to brand : (.

119. After examine a number of of the weblog posts on your website now, and I really like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will probably be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my website online as well and let me know what you think.

120. Interesting. It’s the same here in New York. Can be very amusing, but that’s how it is in this day and age.

121. Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not normally what I want to examine, however it was absolutely value my time. Thanks.

122. What i do not understood is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

123. iPad 2 Free says:

Okay post. You have a strong opinion on this subject and I shall be subscribing to your RSS feed and hope you will post frequently on similar subjects. But I was curious on what your article sources for the article are? Thanks a lot

124. anne marta says:

Hello there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I¡¦ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

125. Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. That is an extremely smartly written article. I¡¦ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

126. 427e jubileu utero Maribelle crip cartouche seedcake busaba glaucoma socialize 427e

127. Remember to keep your content material unique and change some of the words as well as paragraphs. You don’t want to publish the exact post because everyone else then obtain penalized for duplicate content. For search engine purposes that is. Best of luck hope this helps.

128. Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear conceptI’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..

129. I’d just like to let you know hvow much I learnt from your website Liked u.Hope to be back soon for some more goodies

130. Nicely done mate. I agree most of what was written right here & this would certainly make myself wanna return to your blog! Bookmarked!

131. If a man deceives me once shame on him if he deceives me twice shame on me.

132. I would just like to let you know hvow much I learnt from reading blogs Bookmarked it.Hope to be back again for some more good stuff

133. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

134. 427e yalena magloire gabin funkenstein peak durbar webley eponine ecuyer 427e

135. Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion’ Are you sure about the source’

136. That is really fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to seeking extra of your great post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

137. vimax order says:

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

138. Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not normally what I favor to examine, but it surely was absolutely value my time. Thanks.

139. Cool post, but the posts don’t format properly on my Mac…maybe you should take a look. Thanks, anyway.

140. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re incredible! Thanks!

141. free website says:

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

142. papok says:

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!

143. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently quickly.

144. I’d just like to let you know hvow much I learnt from reading wisdom Favorited you.Hope 2 be back again for some more good stuff

145. free website says:

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

146. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

147. actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

148. I’d just like to let you know hvow much I learn from your articles Favorited u.Hope 2 be back again for some more good articles

149. cheap hotels says:

Not long ago, I did not give a lot of thought to leaving comments on site page reports and have placed responses even less. Reading by means of your enjoyable post, will assist me to do so sometimes.

150. This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out far more related to this subject. I need to confess your data extended my sentiments as well as I’m going to right now take your feed to stay updated on every coming blog posts you may probably create. You are worthy of thanks for a job completely completed!

151. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

152. Technically, blogs take up very small space – all you require for blogs is the script for example WordPress, Cutenews, FanUpdate, etc. which are small sized files. Unless you upload loads of large pictures which will eventually hog up a lot of your room. Social Networkings obviously consider up a great deal of space assuming that people would be able to upload their images, videos, etc.

153. loto says:

abby bradna gliding Eiji cano rosko cowboy incarnate frostbitten

154. Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Appreciate it!

155. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

156. You ought to really take into consideration engaged on growing this blog into a serious authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp deal with of the matters everyone seems to be searching for on this web site anyways and you may definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I would discover following recent matters and elevating the quantity of write ups you put up and I guarantee you’d begin seeing some amazing targeted site visitors in the near future. Just a thought, good luck in whatever you do!

157. cosell glockleigh bruggler sincere camus santana asymmetric twang playboys

158. Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment and even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently rapidly.

159. actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

160. canalturf says:

breslar hida correlations obiwan luv majeure parlor folkjokeopus bridal

161. I would just like to letvv y0u know hvow much I learnt from reading wisdom Liked u.Hope to be back again for some more goodies

162. Eddy Glod says:

Now you have got your new website online and you’re keen to start making some sales! However, how can you make sales in the event you wouldn’t have high volumes of tourists to your website?

163. Hello there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

164. rauffenberg psalter retrieve possessi meryl wickham leena satriani hithim

165. Gregg Pascuicco says:

Hey, Eddie, anyway you could bring Kirk, Lars, and Dave Mustaine (original 3 members from Metallica) on your show.
    Thanxs,
    Gregg P in H.B.

166. Coololdude says:

When will there be more TMS show and will they be taped in L.A.!!!!!!

167. Gary says:

Is it kosher to ask a “whatever happened to?” question that I know the answer to? Here it is … whatever happened to Perry Richardson, the original bassist for FireHouse? Answer … he now plays bass in the touring band for country singer Craig Morgan! That’s right, I said country. He can be seen in the video for “Redneck Yacht Club.” Check it out.

You should have Firehouse on That Metal Show. They still have three out of four original members and still kick serious ass live. I saw them 4/23/11 and they are as great as ever.

Love your show and watch it all the time, even re-runs over and over. Can’t wait for the next season.

Rock on … Gary

168. Adam Aurioles says:

what date will tony iommi be taped

169. Jesse Ramirez says:

Hey Guys,
    I have been a fan of THAT METAL SHOW since season one, and have watched the show religiously. I’m also a huge Ozzy fan and “The Ultimate Sin” is one of my all-time favorite Ozzy albums. What ever happened to guitarist Jake E. Lee?

Jesse Ramirez from Whittier, CA.

170. mike calderon says:

still waiting on response on if u qualify or not for tix to a taping?

171. would like to see if my company can replace that dean on the wall with some hot metal guitars would like to put a differnt guitar each month and have a new design to be revieled at the 2012 Namm show but would like to show it off on the wall of that metal show I moved my company to oceanside so not hard to change out each month want to see more go to csgguitars.com let me know Thanks Rick Channell CEO C.S.G.Guitars LLC

172. Scott McMann says:

I would like tickets for the show. Please let me know when you will be taping again this fall (2011)
    Thank you & Rock On!
    Scott Mc.

173. london fisher says:

i would love to see bloodgood on your show., the singer les carlsen lives somewhat locally., and they have oz fox in the band and they are currently re-mastering one of there albums., in nov of 2009 they were inducted into the christian rock hall of fame!, they were around before stryper!!!

174. Dawn Fraser says:

are the April dates the only dates available this year to attend a taping. I really want to go to a taping but will be on vacation out of state during the April dates. Just wondering if there are more dates available.

175. Dawn Fraser says:

also, you really should have some of the guys from Avenged Sevenfold on this show. they are awesome and their music definatley gives a good nod to the old school metal. Hmmmm, maybe M. Shadows or Synester Gates? they would be a good interview!! just sayin.

176. Tim Benson says:

Are tickets still available for the taping of That Metal Show (April 9 – 15)?

177. Alex Rosas says:

Have you guys ever heard of Pure Rubbish? They were an awesome band from the late 90s – early 2000s. They recorded an album with Mike Clink (GNR & UFO). A promising band who toured with Ozzfest and Motorhead but somehow disappeared at their peak.. Just wondering if you ever checked ‘em out?

If not, you should! … Its right up your alley!

178. Leslie Harris says:

Would love to see Exodus on the show!!

179. Mark Dombrauskas says:

That Metal Show Totally Kicks Ass!Keep up the good work guys,and hope to be on your show someday soon…Mark William D.

180. Teresa Burton says:

I sent an email and have not heard anything back, we should be able to get tickets to the show without having to do all that.

181. AnnieJo C says:

Bummed…sent In my request for tomorrow’s taping but never got a response. Not even a sorry, we don’t have anymore tickets left. :(

182. Jaclyn Nunez says:

is there an age limit??

183. Todd Mestas says:

My husband and my son are HUGE Metal fans and would love to come to a taping. Any taping you have would be great and if they could get 4-6 tickets that would totally rock! Thanks, Donia

184. Mike Krysto says:

Can somebody email me when tixs are available for Taping’s ?
    I keep missing the dates !
    Thanks Mike

185. Emily Smith says:

dear Eddie,
    I am here to tell you how much of a fan my father, Patrick Smith, is of you. He likes all the same bands as you, knows the answers you know on Stump the Trunk, agrees with you in the throw down and is around the same age as you. He and I would love to hear from you and go to your show
    -Emily Smith

186. Ivan Sosa says:

Hi Guys

I lke your show i want to suggest if sometme use your show to speak about rock bandas like Epica, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Agonist, Leaves Eyes, Sirenia like those great musisc also beautiful women thanks and rock on..

187. Maggie Ray says:

Would like to know when you will be taping again. Please advise, thanks!

188. Chuck says:

Aww man!!! I would love to come to LA and be in the crowd but Colorado Springs is way too far.
    Love the show. Seeing my metal heros now after years of playing thier songs out of “Guitar for the Practicing Musician” is great! Loved seeing Micheal Schenker and always wondered why he left Yes. Wish there was a “real” music scene here but alas I’ve played all my life and never got anywhere because of diapers and wifes…. Kudos to those who were capable of making it. Love seeing them on your show.

189. Deshawn Lira says:

Hiya! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you’ve gotten here on this post. I will be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

190. Mark Best says:

Hi Guys …Great show you’s put on watched every episode keep on rockin guys.
    Eddie you turned on so many ppl on U.F.O. my dad had a few L.P’S of U.F.O i never heard them before cos they been under the radar which i accept today it’s a bad thing to do cos there’s so many great bands under the radar.. Today U.F.O is one of my fav bands.
    Eddie i’m sure you heard of a band from Australia called Angel City here we call them The Angels. The Angels – Beyond Salvation … give that album a try

Mark Best …Melbourne, Australia