Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp – Finale – Weight Off, Show Over

At last, the moment all of us with a pop-culture boner have been waiting for…

cfc7_9_1

Here’s a quick rundown of all the weight taken off during this season (including moving before/after shots):

cfc7_9_shar1

cfc7_9_jay2

cfc7_9_7

cfc7_9_kevin1

cfc7_9_kevin2

cfc7_9_12

cfc7_9_kevin2

In the end, the Blue Team (arguably the underdogs) ended up taking this thing with 137.4 Fit Factor points…

cfc7_9_11

cfc7_9_10

And, in other underdog news, Jay beat Kevin in the individual challenge by a fraction of a point…

cfc7_9_8

cfc7_9_9

You can’t help but be proud of Jay for obviously following the program to a T and dropping 40 lbs., over the entire season. However, from the pop-culture boner perspective, it would have been amazing if Kevin Federline had gone from someone so many people called a “loser” to a bona fide winner. Oh well, there was plenty of retribution to be had in his apology to Shar…

…And being that they granted us this voyueristic peep into their personal lives, I think it’s actually safe to say that we all win.

Harvey E. Walden IV’s Celebrity Fit Club Workout
Exclusive Shar Jackson video interview
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp - Meet the cast
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp show page
Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp videos and extras
Connect with Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp fans!

1. Jill says:

I think VH1 should expand the Celebrity Fit Club show to a new level and have Celebrity and Fan Fit Club. I would love to work with Harvey and Doctor Ian. How cool would it be for a middle aged fat chick with no self esteem to kick a stars butt on a life changing challenge!! I call dibbs on the Fan team!!

2. michelle says:

Jill,
    I agree with your suggestion. I would also like to see VH1 expand the Celebrity Fit Club show to the Celebrity Fan Fit Club. If VH1 should ever expand the Celebrity Fit Club to Fit Clubers fans PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me and Jill. I am in the same boat as Jill and am in desperate need of Celebrity Fit Clubs staff *+`%~+%(`@%#&(_ istance.

3. LeeAnn says:

I agree..that would be a great thing to have happen.

On another note I was so happy to see Kevin FINALLY man up and give Shar the apology she has deserved since he first ran out on her and their kids. He is finally growing up. I wish Shar all the happiness in the world and hope she finds a man who will treat like she deserves to be treated.

4. Jen says:

Great show! Very inspiring! I loved Kevin and Shar making up! I think VH1 should do a follow up on all of these people, great cast!

5. brandi says:

I agree with Jill. VH1 makes a lot of it’s shows with a few “celebs” and a bunch of nobodies so why not make it inspirational instead of trashy? You can have 12 celebrities vs 12 regular joes. It’s been a while since VH1 produced anything that was ratings gold and shows about watching people better themselves are HUGE right now. You already highlight how hard it is to lose weight even when you’ve got money and time so why not show how it is for normal folk? I also volunteer to be one of the ordinary people trying to lose weight against the celebs.

6. Rach says:

Wow, Shar looks amazing! Amazing what a difference 18 lbs can make– just look at those legs!

7. Darlene says:

I’m happy for them, I was rooting for Jay to win because you can tell he worked so hard on and off the show. Loved Tanisha’s poem, her real personality came from behind her bad girl persona. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing and I’m glad Kevin and Shar were able to mend their friendship. Only one team could win and I’m happy for the blue team because of their work. I was a little disappointed in Nicole and Bobby’s efforts throughout the whole show, but I wish them success nonetheless. Congrats Jay and Blue Team!

8. briana moore says:

i strongly agree with some of the other wonderful suggestions.but i feel that they should go even farher by creating a teenage weight loss show. vh1 is getting alot of ratings, me and my friends(we are teens) watch this network alday everyday. and we discuss how we wish we had a body like such and such while we arent getting any smaller. i wish i could be apart of a wonderful weight loss show for teens to help shead off unwanted pounds. the ratings of obesity in our generation of teens now-a-days is horrible. im not obeast yet and i hope not to crash that plane one day but i really hope vh1 considers my suggestion. im just tired of seeing all of these grown people getting the spot light when the children are the ones who really need it.—-love briana the shooting star—-

9. briana moore says:

i strongly agree with some of the other wonderful suggestions.but i feel that they should go even farher by creating a teenage weight loss show. vh1 is getting alot of ratings, me and my friends(we are teens) watch this network all day everyday. and we discuss how we wish we had a body like such and such while we arent getting any smaller. i wish i could be apart of a wonderful weight loss show for teens to help shead off unwanted pounds. the ratings of obesity in our generation of teens now-a-days is horrible. im not obeast yet and i hope not to crash that plane one day but i really hope vh1 considers my suggestion. im just tired of seeing all of these grown people getting the spot light when the children are the ones who really need it.—-love briana the shooting star—-
    ….if you wish to contact me my email is p1i3s_w1f3y26@yahoo.com

10. Jeannette says:

I think this season’s Celebrity Fit Club has been the best of all seasons. I appreciate the fact the Kevin stepped up and finally apologized to Shar (I know & understand what she felt). He has my respect. I agree there should be a Celebrity & Fan Fit Club. I too, would love to be a part of a fitness club with Harvey and Dr. Ian. If VH1 grants this request, I’d love to be a part of it. I want to be 46 and FIT not 46 & FAT!!!!

And for the rest of the cast, everyone from Bobby Brown to Sebastian, you are all awesome… Respect to all and God Bless

11. Ingrid says:

I love Sebastian’s warrior spirit! As I watched the series I kept telling my husband how much Sebastian reminded me of my 100% Scandinavian Viking Heritage, how he seemed to be the closest representation of a “berserker” available in our modern culture. Toward the end of the series I googled Sebastian’s bio only to find that in fact he is part Norwegian! I knew it, Sebastian don’t change your temper, don’t change your ways, it is part of your wonderful DNA! Us Vikings didn’t brave the frigid seas and terrorize all of Europe and Northern Africa by chance, we are warrior spirits at heart, embrace it.

12. sweetness says:

congrats to the blue team. this show is so awesome.
    can’t believe the season is over

13. shaknbak480 says:

I really loved the blue team. Sebestian was hilarious! And I love Tenisha’s poem at the end almost made me cry. Bobby and Nicole just %))~%)`$+`&(+~@^~ ed the whole time. Poor Jay tried to stay so happy and positive for them

14. melmel12 says:

I love them all (the cast). I think this cast was the best thus far. I really hope bobby and Tanisha continue the work out at home because Im rooting for them. I really looked forward to watching this show and now that the season has ended I cant wait for the new season.

15. melmel12 says:

Harvey is the best, he had their best interest at heart and he showed the cast that he really cared.

16. chantel says:

i think that celebrity fit club is a great show i think shar you should get out there and show off your new hot body and they should do a show on shar it would get a lot of people watching!!!!

17. Karen says:

I too sat for the entire season and watched all these lovely people..(except for Bobby) disappered infront of me. I wish I would to be able to take some time off work (with pay) and indulge in this program.
    Kevin what took you soooo long to make it right with Shar? By being silent for so long made you seem heartless. I must say I really never cared for you because of all the stuff I saw and read in the media( now a firm believer “dont believe everything you read”). Love, love, love you. Glad you did the show and stepped up. New found respect

18. Christina C. says:

I love the idea of a fan vs. celeb fit club!!!!!! I would love to be apart of that team.

19. Melissa says:

I loved this season. I was very disappointed in Nicole Eggert though, if she trying to help her career she just hurt it. She came off mean and rude. I loved the rest of the cast, Bobbi will be Bobby so he was entertaining. I would love a Shar reality show or one on Sebastian. I miss them all ready. Can’t wait for next season!

20. Annie Augustine says:

I think vh1 should expand the Celebrity Fit club cause i could Use the workout with harvey and Doctor Ian we need the help and the money more then the Celebritys need and more then that we need our health and if you guys do decide to do that I want to be a part of it yhankyou

21. Sarajane Roe says:

Jay — loved you back on PR, but now? SO PROUD! Way to go, buddy, way to go. Shows the world what determination can do!

22. diedre dean says:

I honestly loved the show this year….! I have to agree with Jill because i am starting to pick up some weight and the workouts that i am doing arent helping..! so they do need to come out with a fan fit clu because i would be the first one to sign up…!

23. Shanda says:

This is one of the best part of the whole show when Kevin apologized to Shar she needed this for more continued success with her and Kevin and their children will have a better life with the haatch buried
    Thanks for a awesome show

24. darlene peoples says:

this is my first time eatching the show. I truly enjoyed it. I am so glad that Kevin apologized to Shar. I can identify with the feelings that Shar was going through. When you break up with someonje and their is no closure, you start to doubt yourself. Much success and happiness to the both of you.

25. Ria says:

I have watched celebrity fit club from the beginning. I love the new twists they add to the competition and I applaud them as they go through the challenges. With that being said, I can appreciate the realism but would strongly request killing the vomiting scenes. I know it is a real part of life and it can ocurr easily when over exerting oneself but it does not make good viewing pleasure.

All in all, it was great. Happy belated birthday K Fed. You were my favorite this go around and I really think you look good before and after.

26. Sakile says:

OMG I totally agree with Briana Moore. Because I’m a teen as well. I loved celeb fit club. I would love to be paart of a weight loss show for teens because some would call me obese. That would be awesome, because I would love to be able to work with Harvey and them.
    The show was awesome! Sebastian and Tanisha were like the best ones on there.

27. Debby says:

Who is Mark Barnes?

28. Anastasia says:

I agree with the ‘Fan’ idea. Celebs verses Fans. I think it would be interesting to see who could drop the weight.

29. yolanda says:

I’m soooooooooo happy Kevin apologize to Shur, it been so long needed

30. julius says:

i realy liked this show this year but i think that you guys should select people that are not celebritys that are trying to loose wieght also like people that are 14 years and older

31. Shavonne Coleman says:

I think you should have a show with the celebrities and “wanna-be” celebrities. See who wants it more. I felt if I had the motivation and supplies as they do, I could lose the weight and become famous BECAUSE of it! I always wanted to sing, but have always been overlooked because I was overweight. I wonder if the “has been” celebrities can handle the “wanna be” celebrities. Sound fun?