Ask Brandy & Ray J Anything

brandy-rayj

Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business premieres Sunday, April 11 at 9/8c (catch the sneak peek here), and the whole Norwood clan will be on hand to take your questions. Use your social network of choice now to ask Brandy or Ray J anything. We’ll do our best Sunday night to get your questions answered.

Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business show page
Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business videos and extras

1. P.J. says:

add P.J. Stackxz Prada’s on facebook

2. Sharon says:

I am sick of seeing his face. Him acting like he is such a nice guy, HE IS A PIG PLAYER!!! A waste of sperm, I will not be watching this. Where is his girlfriend from the love of Ray J?

3. Cinema says:

I’ve already said this, but to emphasis, I’m with Sharon. Brandy and Ray J just seem so fake, and on top of that utterly uninteresting. For the love of ray J both seasons are tied for your guy’s worst show (tied with a basement affair. Seriously, wtf was that crap?)

And no, I didn’t finish any of those shows. They were so sucktastic and boring and fake I couldn’t bring myself to give you guys any ratings for it.

4. Marc says:

Can’t wait to watch this show just to see Brans excellent personality and what is going on with her career! She is the most slept on artist in the industry!

5. Cinema says:

^agent or promoter

6. Brit says:

I have a few questions:

Is Ray J dating Mizz Berry?
    Does Ray J have herpes or any STD?
    Is Ray J relevant?

For Brandy…

Why are you wearing such a cheap-looking lace front?

Thank you.

7. onamission2010 says:

Hey, Brandy I just wanted 2 say I LOVE U! and my question is What can the fans expect from your new project?

8. joyce says:

I am so excited. Watch out B my girl brandy is coming through.

9. JOYCE says:

Brandy what do you have to say for all those who came after you and think they are it???

Ray J, stop being a playboy i want to see you serious with a girly not a play mate. Do you think that you will ever settle?

10. RayJDoucheBag says:

Ray J is one of the biggest douche bags on TV. The most entertaining aspect of his “Love Ray J” shows is how he thinks he’s relavent. The biggest thing this kid ever did was bang Kardashin. It’s pretty sad actually, his music career was useless.

11. kayla says:

if you dont like them then why are you even on here!
    Congrats to the Norwood clan for there show wish them the best. Love Brandy and cant wait for her new cd.

12. Nina says:

Is Ray J still with Mz. Berry? If not, why?

13. Angela says:

This is for ray j….what happened to mz. berry????

14. Ms.Boss 2010 says:

Hi B-ROCKA,

WHEN WILL YOU BE TOURING IN THE U.S.??
    YOUR FANS ARE WAITING PATIENTLY…

15. LATINSOUL says:

Sup fam! I wanted 2 ask if u guys would ever cross over 2 sing in Spanish & maybe mix r&b with a bit of Latin rythms such as Reggaeton, Salsa or Bolero in the future! & WHat about a Christmas album from the Family! Bran would kill Silent Nite & Syrai & Sonja can collabo 2! also when r u guys coming 2 Puerto Rico? Plz answer & thanks Luv the show!

16. Mojica_Sux says:

Hi there! Can you plz tell me why is Monica so uglewww? & why does she yodels instead of singing? anyway the show is amazing!

17. Jai says:

I am so excited to see this show because I’ve been a die hard Brandy fan from day the I wanna be down days. Brandy when are you coming out with another album?

18. Maggie says:

Hey Ray J, Will any of your girls from yhe previous dating show be making an appearance in this show?

Hi Brandy, Are you coming out with a new album? Can’t wait.

19. Mr. Man says:

Its so great to see Brandy on TV!!

20. MsMaribel says:

O M G this show is crazy

21. kelly says:

hey ray and brandy

22. tamrock says:

LOVE THE SHOW.. IS BRANDY WEARING HAIR FROM HER OWN HAIRLINE? I WANT TO KNOW THE CODE… LOVE IT!!

23. nycole says:

Brandy u should see how u feel going out with Flo then go from there you might know just what to do in time girl you are beautiful and ya know u got it:)

24. too short says:

hey, brandy and ray j

i have a question for brand: did you decide to go with flo rida to the grammy’s??

25. Precious McClendon says:

Hey Brandy and Ray J..I just wanted to know why you didnt include your daughter (Brandy) on the show? and my friend and I both want to know what REALLY happened to the van?

26. kelly says:

for all yall thats hating on ray and brandy keep it up because the world aint nothing with out yall we love the hatas booboo we love all yall

27. MS MOORE says:

HEY YOUR MOTHER IS THE GREATEST YOU ALL NEVER GOT ON DRUGSYOU KNOW HOW CALI IS ALOT OF PEOPLE WISH THEY HAD AMISSSONYA LOVE THE SHOW.

28. Zay1278 says:

Hi Brandy I love you so much!!!! I am one of you biggest fans and i have all your albums. I cant wait to here from BranNu!!!!!!

29. heartless vixen says:

BRANDY so tell us more about this brand new character. whats that all about. the rap sounds good tho i think u shood go with it..

30. Rasheda says:

Hey! I just want to congradulate you guys on your new show and keep up the good work… Forget all of these haters you have emailing you….I don’t even know why they are on here….

31. LaShonda Mayfield says:

Hello Sonja, Brandy and RAYJ the show was really great, I truly enjoyed it. Keep on doing what you guys do:) and by the way Brandy, I’m definitely your fan 4 life you have a beautiful voice. I have a question for you? will your daughter be in any of the episodes?

32. Nesha Renee says:

Hello Brandy & Ray J, and the family, I just would like to know why the whole episode was based on just ya’ll doesnt Brandy have a beautiful daughter named Sy’rai??????…..If so why didnt yall include her in the episode that was also very important subject in yall life’s!!!…..Sincerly Nesha

Ps:These are just my opinions on tonight’s show!!!

33. Rashaan Zeal says:

The show was great! I really respect Sonja and loved seeing her in action! I have always loved what she has done for Brandy’s career and wished I had her on my side. Brandy is forever amazing! She is definitely someone I hope to work with in the future. Meeting her was a dream come true and I wish I were Domo because I know like here, she and I would click instantly! GREAT JOB Norwood’s :)

34. STEVOY says:

B’ROCKA IS SO SLEPT ON UNTIL IT ISN’T FUNNY. SHE IS VERY FAMILY ORIENTED, COOL! I BEEN A FOLLOWING FAN SINCE SHE DROPPED ON CASSETTE TAPES, LOL. WHY THEY DIDN’T THINK OF THIS SHOW SOONER? LOL

35. MasterOGJ says:

Love the show already, especialy Sonya, ur moms reminds me of mine. RIP momma. So, Ray J. what happened IN the van?

36. blancablac says:

Where iz Brandy Daughter? If the whole family having Family Dinner???

37. coco says:

i think brandi did her thing 2nite with the rapping thing but she is from da dirty mississippi people forget cause they never bring it up y

38. megan says:

how did brandy first become famous?

39. lynnette says:

So what happen to the van?????????????

40. Valerie says:

What happened to the van.?
    brandy:
    i think ray j was right about u an flo-rida. listenn to him.! he shulda offered to pat your expenses wth.?

ray j:
    why do you have to wait 3 months before seeing mz.berry after the show.? n wat wver happened to her.?

41. tasha says:

I was just curious to know where brandy’s baby is??

42. Anthony C. says:

It has got to be hard managing Ray J. and Brandy and then focusing on their careers as well as being a mom. What are your ideas for me as I have taken the leap since last year and have gotten into the business? Is Brandy, really going with Flo-Rida? She is a classy lady and him on the other hand I’m not sure of yet. I have been a fan for a long time and she is as pure as it gets. I know her father William is very protective. Check out my company’s website! PVille Clothing International on Google! Thank you! Have a great night!

43. Kells says:

Ray J, I think that the new show is starting out right. Man, I’ve seen you on the love show so now I want to see who you really are. What I want to ask is how to have the chance to meet you. I am dude living in San Diego looking to use my life to network and accomplish some my goals. Now I want to meet you because I think we would be cool as hell and click with each other. I know that you have my boy Young Berg a chance. Me and him are both natives of Chicago. You can email me at brian.sibley@ymail.com or 773 577 7097…I hope you read this. My facebook is Kells Sibley.

44. ROBERTA B. says:

RAY I’D LIKE TO KNOW HOW THINGS WORKED OUT FOR YOU AND MS. BERRY OR DID IT?. IF IT DID’NT YOU NEED TO JUST FIND LOVE THE OLD FASHION WAY: WISHING, HOPING , SEARCHING AND PRAYING. GOOD LUCK!

45. Lauren says:

Who was the hot tennis player teaching brandy?

46. David says:

Ray J is so wack…. man you had all those show’s about love and now you’re not with anyone. Why keep ruining those ladies lives if you are not ready for a serious relationship anyway? Brandy… u cool but I don’t think a industry guy is for you and as long as you stay connected with your LITTLE brother you will always be considered a joke.

Mom…. chill a little you’re too aggressive just allow them to do their thing and you do your thing with pops.. I think it’s you and your husband’s time to just relax and enjoy your age seems as if yall in love so let Brandy and Ray do their thing.. Brandy will be okay Ray has some growing up. Women Ray will be your downfall ask Kwame Kilpatrick!

47. kimberly whitfield says:

brandy i live in long beach, ca and i was wondering where i can get your hair from for a weave?

48. Erica says:

What happened to Ms Berry relationhip?

49. tampaAaron says:

omg!!! brandy is looking really good…i am ready for BraNu….i cant wait to see what kind of feel this album is goin to have…..she has been through a lot in such a short time and im sure this album is goin to reflect that…..her music has gottin me through a lot of hard times and her song “Human” says it all….ray.j is a little unhinged and im gonna need him to get real and be on time and grow-up a little….but i will be watchin…i’m all in!!

50. Keke says:

Ray i wanna knw what happened wit u and ms berry!

51. BlancBlac says:

I really do luv Bran-Nu rapping on Timland album that $^#^&+`&))%@(`+! Do Knock Pretty Hard!!!

52. freddy says:

how can people send u some music so u can get them back and let them no what u think about it

53. Goldee says:

This is for Brandy, You are a mother now and I want to know how come you are not including your daugther in you and ray’s new show???

54. Theo says:

I just want to ask Brandy and Ray J is your mother Hiring I Need a Job I love her she is so sweet.

55. Mrs K says:

Hey Ray

56. Chantell says:

I’m so happy to see the Noorwood family having their own show, I always love to see Ray and Brandy excel in what they do best..!

57. jennifer says:

brandy….ray j…do you ever speak with your brother D?

58. Ayishia says:

Diggin the show Ray and Brandy. Question for u though Brandy. Is that ur hair line product u have in your hair? I’m diggin it and I want my hair done like that.

59. devons mommy says:

Will brandy have her daughter on the show

60. devonsmommy says:

this is for ray j! what happen to mz. berry?

61. Cuz says:

The Bates family in Michigan just wanted to say hello!

62. vetegrl says:

I was wondering if the line of hair your wearing Brandy is from your line? Also is it a front lace? Either way can you please let me know what the name of the process is called so I can get that done. My sister and I love it and love the show.

63. kier says:

Brandy,
    will your baby also be a part of the show

64. TIISETSANG MOESHA MOSATE says:

HEY BRANDY IM FROM SOUTH AFRICA,,,IN JOHANNESBURG,,,,WAS WONDERING WHEN WILL U BE COMING DOWN TO S.A TO PERFORM,,,,,I MEAN PPLE LIKE US LOVE UR MUSIC,,,,,,AND U KNOW I I CALL MYSELF,,,MOESHA,,,,WHEN I WAS GROWING UP ,,,,MYGRANDMOTHER USED TO SAY I LUKE LIKE ,,,U EVEN,,,,,KNOW,,,I MEAN I HEV GROWN UP IM 24YEARS,,,,AND WHERE I GO THEY CALL ME BRANDY ,,,WUD REALY LOVE TO MEET U IN PERSON,,,,I THINK U WONDERFULL AND GREAT AND UR MUSIC,,,IM A FOLLOWER SINCE DAY 1,,,,FOREVERBRANDY FAN,,,MUCH LOVE

65. TIISETSANG says:

I LOVE UR FAMILY AND U GUYS,,,,,ESPECIALY U BRANDY,,,,,

66. wysh says:

is any of ur freinds comin on da show brandy ( hint kelly)

67. MsToyaRenea says:

Brandy, I was so shocked when I watch the first episode and you debut “Brand Nu”! I have that Timbaland CD and I love that Symphony song, but of course I burned it from a friend so I didn’t have the credits and didn’t know it was you rapping until you mentioned it on the show! Oh my good girl, you sounded hella good!!! The funny part is that was my favorite part of the song and I didn’t realize it was you. I know you say your name but I just didn’t put it together. Then when I went back and listened again, you sound so fluent that I wouldn’t have guessed that could come out of you. I’m so proud! Do your thang girl and just my opinion, but you sound better rapping than Monica did. I’m just saying…

68. MR.B'ROCKA says:

Brandy i wnt to know whn are you gona do a Duet with Tyrese? we all kno datz one of yo bestfriends lol make it happen i also think u shud do one with Tank!

69. Nikki Parker says:

Hey Brandy, where is your baby? is your baby going to be in the family show? I just haven’t heard or seen the baby on anything. Just curious.

70. nicole2hotty says:

Hey brandy and ray j! You guys are awesome! I have been listening to brandy since i was 13, back in 1996! I hope that she continues to make great music! Besides her first cd, Never Say Never is and always will be one of my fav CD’s….too many good songs to name! Great to see that the family is so close! Good to have family! Keep the music coming!

71. NAUSHA says:

well it’s about time. I missed brany and ray j. Brandy u don’t know this but I havealot of respect for you.I saw you and your family at DISNEYLAND CELEBRATING YOUR DAUGHTERS B-DAY. AND YOUR EX WAS THERE WITH SOME CHICK. AND YOU WERE THERE WITH YOUR MAN AT THE TIME. i SAY THAT TO SAY YOU ARE AWSOME IN MY BOOK.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. MRS. NORWOOD DID A GREAT JOB RAISING YOU.

72. Mrs. Que says:

Hey Brandi wanted to know where your daughter was and will she be involved in any episodes…You have a very strong willed mother and grew up so well.. I know she is a beautiful little lady!!

73. Christina says:

Did anyone notice on the first show ray j dad stated his name is willie norwood sr because of ray j having a son. Is it from Danger?

74. Tasha S says:

y is ray j actin so confused? u had 2 shows called “for the love of ray j.” u made these women think u were lookin for love, they fell in love with u, then ur confused when they’re hurt by u tellin them that ur not ready for a relationship!!

75. Autumn Gooden says:

I just watched Ray J and Brandy 2nd episode. Smh I am so disgusted after watching how Ray wouldn’t step up and just let Ms Berry know he wasn’t ready. Seriously Ray J you just confirmed what I thought when Season 1 of The Love of Ray J.. YOU ARE NOT READY! The way you handled these women on both shows was sad. You had them jumping through hoops only to find out that you weren’t ready to begin with.. Just like so many boys, you wasted these ladies time with your ego trip.

76. Tiff Young says:

Hi Norwood family. This is for Brandy. Where is Sy’rai while this show is filmed? Will she ever be on an upcoming show? Where can I see the scenes that did not make the show?

77. Roslyn says:

I really love Brandy’s hair, can you tell me what the name of the full lace wig is and where could I purchase one

78. la la palooza says:

Omg this show is OK !!
    Ray grow up you can’t have these love shows and not expect for the women fall in love with you
    Brandy aren’t you a mom where’s the baby
    Ray ya moms right you are not ready to settle down point blank
    But good luck to both of y’all and y’all future

79. Mario says:

Brandy,You are & always will be an inspiration to me.
    Your music touches a place in my soul.And I thank you for that.I listen to your music daily & wish you nothing but the best in all you do.I am having a new daughter around August 22,2010,& we are going to name her Brandy!That’s how much I love you! My wife loves your music also,and my other kids think your “Da Bomb!”
    Keep up the good work! And please come to Denver & perform us sometime soon! Peace & Love Always!!! Muah!

80. Sandy says:

Randy is a mom but how come we havent been introduced to her daughter. The show is about family? We wud love to see her motherhood side.

81. CeCe says:

Is this show about family? If so where r Mr. Norwood’s other 2 kids C-Dove and his other daughter?

82. Gerita hill says:

hi brandy,
    will we see your daughter in any of the episodes

83. susan jordan says:

have u two eva ate kimchee. if u like spice yall love it. yo if yall have myspace, id love to b ur friend. lastly i forgot my password so i wont b able to read responce. but would love to b myspace friends.

84. annette says:

Why Brandy have not have her daughter on her reality show and not even mention her

85. treasure says:

hey, brandy do you ever see or talk to The two ladies that was on your old show. Kim and shaw

86. Loretta says:

Hello Ray J i will like to know do u really like older women? Or do u prefer to date women ur own age? I think u and Ms Berry make a nice couple

87. hm says:

I think thahmt it is shameful that these two are given their own show…Ray J is a joke..what have you done that was successful besides messing with women’s feelings on a reality show…and Brandi…All I’ll remember you for now is for killing a woman who was a wife and mother. Hope the money your making off this show will go to the woman’s husband you killed.

88. Loretta says:

Hello Brandy i will like to know if you are dating? And if you find the right person will you marry again and do you plan on having more kids?

89. Anthony Norwood says:

yall can keep on taking my posts off but i will just keep posting them i am brandy and ray j’s first cousin they do nothing for the norwood side of the family only the bates they let our grandfather die of cancer in a old rundown rat and roach infested house in one of the most crime ridden neighborhoods in mississippi and wouldnt even give him a phone call when he was dying and he asked about them everyday until he died norwood naw bates a family business (vh1)if yall want to do a show about the real norwoods come to mississippi

90. Anthony Norwood says:

a any fans out there ask brandy or ray j to name 5 members of the norwood family not including themselves and i bet you they couldnt do it

91. LIL SHARON says:

RAY ALL YOU NEED IS A REAL WOMAN!! COME TO MEMPHIS, TN AND LOOK ME UP LIL SHARON.901.578.1193, DAMN I WISHED I WAS ON YOUR SHOW- I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IT IS DONE..YOU NEED A DOWN &@^@$)_$#(~!%)) WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!I BET YOU IF I GET HOLD TO YOU -IT WONT BE NO OTHER….

92. Shanay Jones says:

Where is Brandy’s daughter and why isn’t she ever on the show?

93. Charlene says:

Ray and Brandy Show: Ray i was going to watch your family show, but after I saw what you did to Ms. Berry, you are just like all the other young brothers hanging out on the corner with their pants hanging down. If you want to be taken serious you need to dress like a business man (Jay Z and Sean Jean). It is not time for your parents to let either of you take over the business. Brandy is upset because she could not go to the Grammys. Ray J had a chance to change his image with Ms. Berry. But he messed that up. Who can take this show seriously. I had my DVR set up for all shows, but after the For the Love of Ray J 2, No way. I hope this show goes away. Ray you are a little boy, having sex all over the country. You have no idea what you are doing, and the person who could have help get you ther, you dissed her on TV, and that was Ms.Berry or Connie is better. Go away Norwooods! Ray J messes this up for your family.

94. TASHA says:

HOW COME BRANDY NEVER HAS HER DAUGTER ON THE SHOW? SHE ACT’S AS IF SHE IS STILL A TEENAGER AND HAS NO RESPONABBILITIES. WHEN HER DAUGHTER GET’S OLDER SHE WILL PROBABLY BE UPSET THAT SHE WAS NOT INVOLED IN A FAMILY AFFARE SHOW AND SHE’S PART OF THE FAMILY. SOME PARENTING SKILLS BRANDY. IT’S PRETTY WEIRD THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY NEVER MENTIONS THE POOR THING ALSO.

95. luv says:

dont brandy have a daughter???? i know she got a child but u never see them on the show???

96. luv says:

thats exactly wat i been wantin to no too goldee brandy where is ur daughter you dnt see her not one time on any episodes n shes not wit ur moms either so??????

97. mondv says:

their moms is so fake if she is in charge of their affairs why would she let other peoples kids do what they did on for the love of ray j if ray j want a stripper none wrong with that how many others have strippers ray got more respect cause i see who pushin buttons behind the scene and brandy should give it up yall no better than frankie and neffe

98. Jean Daout says:

I THINK RAY NEED TO GROW THE `^@_~&~&`&*@+`@# UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE STUFF THAT HAPPENS BECAUSE OF HIS ACTIONS. DUDE, THAT STUFF THAT HAPPENED WITH THE WACK +~#~#&&$*^$~%_` STRIPPER IN THE OFFICE IS YOUR FAULT. IT WAS YOUR WACK +~#~#&&$*^$~%_` CRUE THAT SENT THE CHICK IN THERE KNOWING THAT YOUR PARENTS COULD BE IN AT THE TIME. AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOUR SISTER TRIED TO DEFEND THAT TREE MONKEY THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF SENDING THE CHICK IN THERE, GOT IN TROUBLE AND ALL U COULD WAS THAT IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT! U NEED TO GET YOUR MOM’S %@#)@_)%~(&^$!+ S OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND GROW UP DUDE. REAL TALK…

99. Kathy says:

What is the song Brandy performed ?

100. melodie says:

Ray j if i ask you to to grant my wish will it happend will iam going to give it a try i would really like to get to meet you iam 23 years old an i would like to to get to know you if you can make my wish come ture hit me up babygirlmel101@yahoo.com

101. Kayla says:

Brandy…What type of foundation do you use? Your makeup is always so FLAWLESS…..GO GIRL!!!!

102. Kayla says:

Brandy…What type of foundation do you use?

103. Boon says:

Hey brandy n ray j i jst have 1 question…. how did you guyz get famous cuz i been workin for sum time now and nothin seemz 2 work.

104. Tiffani Young says:

Bran and Ray I listened to your unreleased tracks and I like what I am hearing.

105. Phyllis Roland says:

Brandy, when you refer to the people/family of the involved accident, refer to them as the family and people that were directly affected by the lost as that and not those people don’t say those people. It’s OK that somebody no matter what has to be hurt and maybe that somebody also includes you to. You are not consider as those people and neither is the family that’s hurt and your not so friendly fans be considered as those people. Signed It’s OK

106. Tiff Young says:

I enjoyed the reunion episode. Hope the Norwoods have happy and safe holidays. It’s been great watching all the live shows.

107. Malloyn2 says:

Ray J I love you and B
    when I watch the show and your dilemma w/your girl makes me so angry,cuz she wants time w/you but she must understand that this is how she met you. Your job is showbiz, if you stayed home 24/7 would that be OK? I can never understand women who say they want their working spouse to give them more time. How do you make that happen and still keep a job? Tell her to get a life and a job.What is she doing blowing the phone up @ 7a.m what time does she have to be in for work? She may be sweet but being just sweet in your line of work is not going to cut it,Whatever you did in the past leave it in the past and give another chance wouldn’t she want one? She need to get with the program. That make you not perform your best. “Work wit me” Keep it one hunnit!