Tough Love Couples Twitter Party – Episode 2

Tough Love Couples host Steve Ward will be hanging out on his Twitter while episode 2 premieres Monday, April 19, at 9/8c. Tweet your comments or questions to #ToughLoveCouples and @StevenBWard now, and Steve will do his best to reply during and shortly after the show.

Steve’s Episode 1 Tough Love Couples interview
Tough Love Couples cast reveal
Tough Love Couples show page
Tough Love Couples videos and extras
Master Matchmakers
Check out Steve and JoAnn Ward’s Book, Crash Course in Love

1. raven says:

i think that i need that show for my relationship

2. Laura says:

yeah def. need it for my relationship… where do i sign up?!

3. leah says:

Watching these couples go through these trials seems to be an exact reminder of my boyfriend and I. The mistrust on both of our parts and my inability to believe him. Not that he hasnt given me ammunition to with me finding naked pics of other women in his phone and seeing I love you’s to other females. I made a mistake in the past with him upon finding one of these texts and he never lets me live it down

4. Ali says:

I would love if I could get my man to even discuss things without only seeing his side of things. I’m carrying his child and I can’t get him to be sensitive at all. He’s too worried about himself to even begin thinking of me.

5. Mallorie says:

I think if you are a strong enough couple you can get threw anything but if you cant forgive and forget the past you mine as well just break up if you cannot do that nd make it easir on both people.

6. Lana says:

Hi Steve,
    My boyfriend of 6 months went to Vegas for a week and he hasn’t called the whole time, the longest we’ve ever gone without speaking. Is there a cause for concern in this situation?
    Lana

7. Kim says:

That guy Larry is a complete tool and should have been on Tool Academy instead. He definately has something screwed up in his head to act like that and Heather must be a mess too to stick around with him…He’s such an actor…

8. Jordan says:

Iv been married to Chris for almost 3 years…. he is in the Army. We have a 2 year old daughter. He recently went out with his buddies and said he was only gonna be out for 2 hours because he was going on a trip to Cali for a week for his work, well he didn’t come home until 1am. No text and no phone calls the whole time he was out. Plus My husband went to the strip club and left his stay at home wife and daughter at home while he went out and got smashed. He said his buddies kept making him drink. I need some help!!! or its just not gonna work out. were married and have a child together…. were not dating

9. dannyone79 says:

christina is a beautifull girl, i would love to be in a reltionship with a girl that beautifull, must be nice

10. Ashley says:

Larry, you are a dumb a**!!! Queen sheets will not fit on two twin beds pushed together. If you wanted to be a ~!$#^“$((~@)&## and steel someone’s sheets, you should have stolen the King sheets, because a standard King mattress is the size of two twin beds pushed together. Also, if you would have been smart enough to steel the king sheets, it still doesn’t fix the fact that you would have two separate mattress pushed together. If you try to cuddle up in the middle of the two mattresses the weight of your bodies will push down in the middle causing the two mattresses to separate and your fitted sheet to slip off. So, you would have ended up having sheets that don’t work right, and another couple wouldn’t have any sheets at all. What a way to make friends in the house! In this situation you are a epic combination of selfish and stupid! Your girlfriend is a lucky lady.

11. dawn says:

i know its wrong to go through your man’s phone, but if you do and see that he has told his ex he doesn’t know what he would do if something happened to her, or she asks him to buy her minutes. Or his bestfriend texted him a message that says he is taking your !%)~^&!&+$~@()(!^ to the doctor and she might be pregnant… i would have to be crazy to stay with him right?