VH1 At The Upfronts

vh1_upfronts

VH1 threw its upfronts presentation on Tuesday and New York to announce its slew of new shows. Many of the channel’s best and brightest from its current and upcoming programming lineup were on hand (including the Norwoods, Tough Love CouplesSteve and JoAnn Ward, Dr. Drew, The T.O. Show cast, Jessica Simpson’s The Price of Beauty cast, Fantasia and more). Check pictures below of the festivities!

View Photo Gallery

[All images via Getty]

1. Elizabeth McNerney says:

VH1 had produced many shows that either show the best in people, the worst, or tries to help them. Shows like Tough Love try to help others better themselves and their lives. Other shows like the Jersey Shore show the worst in people, makes a bad name for young adults, and show teens that this behavioral is expectable. VH1-and yes this is a pitch! NEEDS a show to help young adults better themselves (not charm school). MISS CONFIDENCE, could be a great reality show to help young people steer in the right direction. Through different challenges and lesson, contestant could to learn to build their self-esteem and be productive citizens.

2. Hannah says:

Dear Dr. Drew,

If this show is real, I am appalled at how you reacted to the treatment by Mike towards Jen. I don’t care if he is in rehab, she was dealt a horrible deal by you and this patient.

Do you know how many women get treated like this everyday of their lives! This Mike needs more help than just “rehab” I know plenty about rehab, my brother just died 2 years ago from drinking his entire life right from the wine at the alter as an alter boy.

These individuals need to learn how to deal with life’s issues “sick” yes they are sick! there are laws against men that treat women like this, I lived this for 16 years and I survived and saved myself.

She is a brutally strong lady and I applaud her I love her. God I wish I had her strength. I am still suffering from similar abuse and I honestly don’t think will ever be truly healed.

Please give this lady more credit than you have, she is an outstanding woman, “never let them see you cry” that’s a very hard thing to do.

I love her and god do something more for these people! they are all going to start drinking again, I would put money on it!

Kindly,

Please, do not publish this….

3. donna w says:

I feel like that those celebrity, doesn’t take being
    clean serious,i live in camden new jersey. im a recovering addict.

4. donna w says:

I feel like that those celebrity, doesn’t take being
    clean serious,i live in camden new jersey. im a recovering addict.
    Been clean for 9years,you make it seem like only rich people use drugs and get help in beautiful surrounding,when in the real world,know one really cares ,about us poor afro americans spanish or should i say us minority.maybe if you guys heared my story, of being pregnant losing my children,my parents,and all i’ve been threw,because no one cared,,,Until the drugs hit the Rich an Famous.

5. mr cc says:

Hello,

Want to comment on Celebrity rehab show. I am sure Dr Drew is a good physician . However, the idea of filming and displaying peoples suffering on nationwide television is in my opinion an ethics violation. It seems the motivating factor here is to garner large ratings and a big payday. I am certain that Dr Drew will reap great financial rewards from CR. This leaves me with a bad taste. Also , some of what took place on this show would not be allowed in most tx facilities. Like threatening or throwing objects at
    staff or peers. A pt would be discharged on the spot. As well as the rapid detox of certain pts seemed to border on cruelty. I sincerely, hope the pts make it in the long run and maintain their sobriety and change their lives for the better.

Thank you.

Mr CC NYC

6. David jackson says:

I love. You. God-#1

7. Marty Delta says:

Dr. Drew, I love your show. I do not agree with Mr CC about it being an ethics violation, because everyone on the show went into it fully informed. I recently obtained my Master’s Degree in professional counseling and have substantial experience with substance abuse both personally and professionally and what you do on your show is closer to reality than any other reality show on TV. Also, I hope that Tom can get his career back on track, he’s a great actor. Ohh, one final thing, how can I apply to work for you?? ;)

8. neicy says:

i love steve!!

9. BobbiC says:

Who is his stylist? They need to be fired, that’s a ugly outfit……….C’mon TO you can do better.

10. Brionna says:

Im brionna. 15 almost 16. I pray to got they recover and stay clean. My father is an alcoholic. My parents divorced when i was 3. Me visiting my father stoped at 10. His alcohol abuse has gotten wost. He lost the family bussiness that has been around since the 60′s. Buying his drus and alcohol. He abuses me verbaly. I know he needs help. I pray mostly every night. I stronly need a father figure. I just don’t know if i’ll ever have the strength to forgive all this pain he’a givin me. It hurts so bad. I no longer see him. I don’t need that in my life.

11. paige says:

I really thaink yall are so pretty and ray that was reall nice what u did for ur sista

12. Trina says:

LOVES ME SOME TASIA!! I’ve always been a Fantasia supporter, but never got a chance to watch the show! After seeing a couple of episodes online, I’m hooked!! I love Tasia, Teeny, her aunt, and her wonderously blessed mom!! I think the show reveals the awesome and lively personality of Tasia that we don’t get to see and she’s funny, beautiful, and most of all loving! Stay with JESUS Tasia, listen to your mom, and I can’t wait until your gospel CD hits!!!!!! Your voice has always been anointed for GOD!!! :D It has healing in it! Love YA! :D

13. crbappeal says:

Somebody please get Tyrell a stylist. His look is questionable.

14. crbappeal says:

This dude is kicking down the doors of the closet in the worst way. Please get him a stylist. Fast.

15. dede says:

Brandy and rayj so sad need a taste of real life

16. Krissy'C says:

This is one to remember. My pretend sister and brother taking a picture with my favorite advisor. Yeah! Go dream team. I love you all.

17. Krissy'C says:

Your such a soulfull singer. I am a great fan of your music. And was curious as of who writees for you. I have a song that would be great with your voice. Contact me if intrested.

18. quinetta says:

Hi my name is quinetta and i love watching you family show, i think thats how everyone family should grow to love each other and i have listened to brandy and ray j for a long time and im 30 .

19. rob king says:

this message is for brionna. there really is help out there. hope you find it. this message board used to be a great place to share experiences. i myself feel you. im in recovery 4 years. only those of us, the addicted and those we hurt can truly understand. its the walk a mile in the shoes thing. hope to see you on a message bopard somewhere. good luck i will pray for you and your dad

20. CHRISSY says:

I LOVE HIM HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY TO ME..

21. tahema smith says:

god u look so fantastic fantaia i love ur show im from belize an i always pray for u i love u

22. Desiree' Shy says:

Hi Sonja Norwood
    I was writing you for two reasons, one is to let you know that I really enjoyed the show, Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business and the other reason is to ask you for your help. I have a 22 year old daughter along with two other females that are interested in becoming singers. There have been several “So called” producers that have propositioned them into signing different contracts but I am very cautious when it comes to family. I do not know the ends and outs of the business and I would like to know if you and the Family Business would be interested in giving them a chance. I’m not sure if you will get this mail, but if you do, please email me and I would gladly give you additional information.

23. curtis lee says:

the 100 greatest is farse how elvis isnt in the top three is beyond me and how justin timberlake is in it and not sarah mcglokten is wrong

24. ingrid brizzight says:

I love Fantasia for real she hella down to earth and is entertaining i like being able to see what she goes through i have one suggestion Teenie needs his own show he is hella funny and comedy how does he think about that funny stuff he says lol ya he needs his own show

25. coco says:

brandy and ray j look pretty nice and i want to say brandy should have won dancing with the stars

26. coco says:

that outfit looks awesome

27. coco says:

ray j was like yeah

28. coco says:

that is some tough love right there

29. Jarea smith says:

C.R. is a good show but why do they allow the staff to curse @ the residents I have worked in Hos. Rehabs & that is not allowed.The lady that works there has the worst attiude that I have EVER seen she says she is a recovering addict so she should be more understanding toward them if I was Dr. Drew I would fire that staff member.But I guess the ratings are more important than the people that are there for HELP>>>

30. 3503755 says:

What a lovely day for a 3503755! SCK was here

31. 1417345 says:

What a lovely day for a 1417345! SCK was here

32. 648050 says:

What a lovely day for a 648050! SCK was here

33. MP3Million says:

I just couldnt leave your website before letting you know that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts

34. These companies invest considerable instance because well since patronage in compiling phone numbers into mammoth directories via making finish of either non-public and general public resources plus together as well as intense cellular phone companies restricted data directories.

35. Disappointed with also perplexed issue how with the aim of come across the information. Needn’t stress there exists an easy solution so when unearth folks by with swap cellular phone lookups.