You gotta give it up for Brandy for her honesty. Not only did she acknowledge the poor sales of her last album, Human, (the PC thing to do would probably be to grin and pretend its artistry was more important than its sales), but she also made her beef with longtime collaborator Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins clear on this week’s episode of Ray J & Brandy: A Family Business. She also isn’t shy about calling out her brother for “acting,” as she does above in the extended clip of their argument regarding Ray pursuing a project with Darkchild. Brandy’s reality is convincingly real. Fascinating.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Black Ink Crew Returns March 31 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Kicking Off Shoes: Read The Best Basketball Wives LA Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1
- LeToya Luckett Through The Years | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle: First Look At The New Season | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Chantel Christie's Music Career | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog