You gotta give it up for Brandy for her honesty. Not only did she acknowledge the poor sales of her last album, Human, (the PC thing to do would probably be to grin and pretend its artistry was more important than its sales), but she also made her beef with longtime collaborator Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins clear on this week’s episode of Ray J & Brandy: A Family Business. She also isn’t shy about calling out her brother for “acting,” as she does above in the extended clip of their argument regarding Ray pursuing a project with Darkchild. Brandy’s reality is convincingly real. Fascinating.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- 'Chrissy & Mr. Jones' Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives Take Christmas Photos | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog