You gotta give it up for Brandy for her honesty. Not only did she acknowledge the poor sales of her last album, Human, (the PC thing to do would probably be to grin and pretend its artistry was more important than its sales), but she also made her beef with longtime collaborator Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins clear on this week’s episode of Ray J & Brandy: A Family Business. She also isn’t shy about calling out her brother for “acting,” as she does above in the extended clip of their argument regarding Ray pursuing a project with Darkchild. Brandy’s reality is convincingly real. Fascinating.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Draya’s Separate From The Basketball Wives LA The Reunion | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- That’s The Way They All They Became The Hustle Bunch! | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Life After The Show: Meeka Claxton | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The OMG Girlz Are All Grown Up On T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog