You gotta give it up for Brandy for her honesty. Not only did she acknowledge the poor sales of her last album, Human, (the PC thing to do would probably be to grin and pretend its artistry was more important than its sales), but she also made her beef with longtime collaborator Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins clear on this week’s episode of Ray J & Brandy: A Family Business. She also isn’t shy about calling out her brother for “acting,” as she does above in the extended clip of their argument regarding Ray pursuing a project with Darkchild. Brandy’s reality is convincingly real. Fascinating.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The Best Reunion Photography Of 2013 | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Happy Holidays From Joe + Tahiry | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Fights, Weddings & Babies: What Was The Biggest VH1 News Story Of 2013? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1