VH1 Wishes The Best For Bret Michaels

Bret Michaels Brain Hemorrhage

As you have no doubt heard by now, Bret Michaels suffered a massive brain hemorrhage on Friday and is still under close observation in an undisclosed hospital’s Intensive Care Unit. As he continues down his road to recovery, we here in the VH1 family would like to make the following statement:

“We are all thinking of our friend Bret Michaels and his family at this difficult time. Everyone in the VH1 family sends him our best wishes for a speedy recovery and hopes to hear him rock our worlds again very soon.”

RELATED: Fans Show Their Support For Bret Michaels

[Photo Credit: FilmMagic]

1. Mauricio says:

My best wishes

2. Chelmicha says:

My prayers go out to Bret an his Family and friends. May God be with you!!!

3. Jillian says:

I was a Poison fan back in the day and was hit hard with the news of what happened to Bret. My thoughts and prayers go out to him…I hope he recovers soon. To his family, daughters and friends – my sincerest wishes are with you.

4. Deanna says:

I love Bret Michaels! All my thoughts and prayers are with him and is family! It really hit hard when I heard the news! May God be with him and heal him fast!

5. Holly says:

Praying for you, Bret. You have overcome so much adversity in your life…make this just another win. Can’t wait to see those blue eyes shine again! HUGS!

6. tammy says:

im sorry to hear about bret my prayers go out to him and his 2 daughters i hope he makes a speedy recovery i will be praying for him

7. pattie segura says:

BRET we wish you well we are praying for you and waiting for your return,

WE LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY

8. Elaine Matthews says:

I’m so sad ’bout that. I love bret Michaels. I met him when he came to Brazil for a show at Hollywood Rock Festival…It was awesome…My fav song is Every Rose Has Its Thorn…I hope Bret gets well soon…The world needs him…I’ll be praying for him…Luv..Kiss;)

9. Elaine Matthews says:

I’m so sad ’bout that. I love Bret Michaels. I met him when he came to Brazil for a show at Hollywood Rock Festival…It was awesome…My fav song is Every Rose Has Its Thorn…I hope Bret gets well soon…The world needs him…I’ll be praying for him…Luv..Kiss;)

10. Claire wojak says:

Bret you and your family are in my prayers we believe in you and know you will pull through this.praying for your speedy recovery. Keep hanging in there. Just remember we all (your fans) love ya

11. gidget says:

Thank you for saving my life cry tough and god bless!!

12. Tammy says:

We are praying for you and your family.WE ARE NOT READY TO GIVE YOU UP YET!!Thank you for the music and your wonderful smile and great soul and always a great stage show!!Remember there is someone up above watching you.YOU GAVE US SOMETHING TO BEILEVE IN..wyoming rockers Tammy and Gidget

13. rhonda says:

I haven’t stopped sending postitive energy and praying for Bret’s recovery since I heard the news! I post his lyrics and a video everyday on my facebook and remind everyone to pray him several times a day! Get well soon so you can ROCK ON!\m/:)

14. Stacey C. Smith says:

Bret,
    Wishing You A Speedy Recovery & My Thoughts & Prayers Are With You & Your Family So Stay Strong & Get Better Soon !

15. Alicia Rager says:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bret and his family. Hope to see you up and moving around soon. Just wouldn’t be the same without you!!!

16. Carla Vergamini says:

My Prayers go out to you and your family, Bret Michaels <3. Keep up the fight and continue to heal.I’m an 80′s brat and rocked out with Poison as anyone should have,could have and did back then till now.Bret you have even made a fan of my 14 year old daughter! LoL, Thats Awesome since I remember being 15 when I dropped Look What The Cat Dragged In into the cassette deck attached to the stereo in my bedroom at Volume whatever!! Everyone here is praying and pulling for you. Get well Bret and make it snappy we luv ya <3

17. Kerry Brown says:

Bret hope your recovery is quick and complete. We send our hopes and prayers to you and your family. We can’t wait to see you up and about, rockin’ out! ; )

18. Tammy says:

Hang in there our prayers are with you.We are not done with you yet.wyo rockers gidget@tammy

19. Shandra says:

Wishing you all the best.. We want to hear the music Bret so let it play let it play. From one Diabetic to another there’s nothing that God gives us that we can’t over come, deal with and push forward. Your in my families thoughts and prayers!We all Love you and hope for a speedy recovery!

20. Elaine Matthews says:

Bret, here I am one more time. Just to remind u that every day I think of you. All my thoughts r w/ u as well as my prayers. U r on my Facebbok and MySpace pages every day to remind people to pray 4 your speedy recovery. Get well soon, please! I need ya…all your fans need ya. kisses;)

21. Bernadette says:

I have been praying for Bret since the minute I first found out he was rushed to the hospital. He is an unbelievable fighter and his will to live is so strong, I pray each and every day that he will pull through, bigger and better than ever! Looking forward to seeing his beautiful face again!

22. Plus in the present day’s world almost all is made distinguished easier by means of online world, still owning exclusive telephone numbers. Exactly what execute the reorder cellular lookup provider complete?

23. Reverse cell phone queries typically give you particulars with the aim of include name, existing as well as too prior addresses, relative particulars, web publication maps of individuals locations.