More Of Your Well-Wishes For Bret Michaels To Air On VH1 Classic Tonight

After seeing such an overwhelming show of support from all of you Bret Michaels fans out there, we here at VH1 have decided to work a fresh batch of your well-wishes for the Poison frontman and Rock of Love into another re-airing of his Behind The Music special on VH1 Classic tonight at 9 p.m./8c. Sadly, there isn’t enough room to squeeze everyone’s message into the show, but we did want to find a way to extend our thanks to all of you who took time out of your busy schedules to send such inspirational messages to Bret and his family. So be sure and tune in tonight to see if your message made it to air!

Speaking of Bret, TMZ is reporting that he has recovered to the point that he is “now speaking well and plans to hit the stage on May 26.” That’s truly outstanding news, don’t you think?

1. Freddie says:

Get well Bret! I have seen you everytime you come to the Blossom Music Center in Ohio. You are an awesome performer and no doubt we will see you on the stage soon. What will always stand out in my mind is when you stopped mid song at a concert, and yelled at guy in the front row for pushing a female fan. You then had her come and sit on the side of the stage for the rest of the show and the guy was thrown out. That was class.Take it easy because us fans will be waiting and we are not going anywhere!

Freddie G

2. Brandy Askvig says:

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your girls (family) at this difficult time. I have faith that you will be rockin’ again in the near future. I have listened to your music for many years and love the Rock of Love tv show. You have tons of fans that are praying for your speedy recovery. God bless you and yours.

3. Darcy Chapman says:

I was in my late 20′s when I saw Poison in concert in Rapid City, SD. I was like a smitten teenager watching Brets every move through binoculars…and weren’t even in the nosebleed section! After the concert my friends and I scoured the halls of the hotel they were in, just wanting a glimpse of the beautuful Bret Michaels. We were unsuccessful, but I did go homw with a poster that made my heart race everytime I looked it! Believe it or not, I was a married woman with two small children at the time, so I was instructed to hang it in my closet! That’s okay….I knew where to find him!

4. Lynda Evjen says:

I am a 62 year old woman who got to meet Bret because he was helping my dear freind Morelia Cuevas with her diabetes foundation, Rhinestone Cure. He was so kind and so gracious with me that I was taken back by his humanity. He met me with such excitement and such enthusiasm that I was taken aback. Over the last two years, seeing him and working with him has been one of the honors of my life and he has helped us so much in our efforts with diabetes. Morelia Cuevas is the child of MANUEL and understands the life style living with diabetes in an entertainment world. Our hearts go out to Bret and his family and Janna is right hand. We pray every day that he will come back to us. I know he has only begun to leave his mark on so many lives. God bless him and keep him with us for a long time to come.
    Sincerely
    Lynda Evjen
    and Morelia Cuevas

5. Miss Vixen says:

When I was 14 I wanted to grow up and marry this man. He’s so beautiful. Now I would just want to sit down and have a converation and pick his brain. Bret, get well soon :) I’m glad that you’re recovering! This is also posted on Facebook.

6. penni jenkins says:

Bret it seems like your friend more then anything, i listened to your music from day 1. and now my kids listen to your music. this is hard but i know you can win this fight.i took my daughter to see you at BillyBobsTexas you blew her away. you, your daughters and the rest of the Bret Michaels family will be in our prayers. we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Michelle Moore says:

I was in my early 20′s when I got to see you live in concert for the first time. It was the Poison reunion tour at Hershey, PA. Your music has inspired me and kept me going through the hard times in my life. I thank you for this. I think about you everyday to make that speedy recovery so we can all enjoy your music for a little bit longer. Please get well soon!

Love ya,

Michelle Moore

8. Brandi says:

I have never been fortunate enough to see Poison or Bret Michaels live but that NEVER stopped me from enjoying and rockin’ to the music!! If I weren’t married and had a family of my own I so would have tried for the Rock of Love! To be lucky enough to be near you for any amount of time would have been something else! You’re zest for life and energy exudes from your heart and it can be seen in those gorgeous sparkling blue eyes! I only hope that we all get the chance to hear and see more from you for a LONG time to come! Wishing for you a speedy recovery, lots of love and prayers to you and your family Bret!

9. Patti says:

May God be with you every step of the way guiding you to a speedy and full recovery. God Bless

10. Michelle G says:

Get well Bret! I have seen you in concert only once and that was at Hershey,PA quite a bit ago. I loved it. And just so you know, I am with a close personal friend of yours who shares a hoop earring with you. He never takes it out, now that’s dedication. We love you Bret.

11. Karen Lynn Handley says:

Hi Bret,

Sorry I missed it.

I enjoy letting your fans here in Tucson, AZ and elsewhere in the USA know whats going on with you. I have been in the same boat with being a stroke survivor for 7 years now.

I know your a strong, determined man just by watching on the TV. I know about diabetes having to help with my ex-husband out when he coudn’t take care of himself. Anyway. Take care Bret.

Your fan
    Karen Lynn Handley

12. LeeAnn Darling says:

Brett: I have literally grown up with you and your music, watched every Rock of Love made and hoped you would find your solemate in the process. Now I find myself praying for you daily to overcome this devastating illness as you are truly in a fight for your life. I’ve had the privilege of meeting and hanging out backstage with many rock stars in my life and I have to say of all those I met…you were by far the nicest and most humbled of all. You took the time to greet every fan, talk with everyone in the room, and signed every autograph…More people should have your good hearted sole. My prayers are with you.

13. Tina Berry says:

Brett,
    I have always been a true fan of yours and i am praying everyday that you make a full and speedy recovery. I am 40 and dealing with 2 uncurable autoimmune diseases right now so i know how hard it is to fight and get better. Well wishes, Tina Berry from McClusky ND

14. Terrie says:

So happy your condition was upgraded to stable.
    You’re awesome on celeberity apprentice,hope to see you at the finale.
    LuvYa,
    Terrie Pontecorvo

15. katie says:

bret please fight and get well really soon i have been a fan for a very long time i am four years younger than you i just love your voice and you as a person get well really soon

16. RNR Angel says:

You are such an inspiration ! You WILL get through this .
    Prayers and blessings sent to you and your family during this very difficult time.

17. Deborah Schenk says:

Bret, you are in my thoughts and prayers always! The world would not be the same with out you in it. You need to be around for a long time to come, especially for those precious daughters of yours! You are the best musician, entertainer and singer in my book. Most of all you have the biggest heart of gold more than any one I know!!
    Friends always,
    Debbie S.

18. Maria says:

Get well soon bret!! I wish one day I will meet the most beautiful man on this planet. You are everything to me bret we love You very much!

19. Susannah L. says:

I wrote this on your FAcebook wall…
    Sometimes the music.. doesn’t wait.. this just came out:

Well, my.. head hurts, and my feet stink
    but I still love Jesus!
    He and the music’ll take my pain
    And help me with the healing!
    I know it’ll take a day or two
    but then I’m gonna come
    rocking back to you…
    No more thunderstorms
    in the skies!
    and the music will
    make that sun… SHINE!

Let’s have some sun SHINE!

Come on, Bret, have some shine in that smile! (and those eyes! :)

Heal up, you! :) :D

20. Susan Andre says:

Bret,
    I work for your Great Aunt Helen G and her daughter Sharon. I have been keeping them up to date on what I hear as they do me. We have been very worried about you. I request your songs everyday on the radio,I think they are sick of hearing this is Susan. I have been praying for you and your family everyday, I light my candle every night for you.I placed you on many prayer chains. Keep strong for your girls ,they need you. I meet you in Kittanning,Pa last May.I got to go on stage and sing Nothin But A Good Time with you. I had such a wonderful time.You are such an amazing man. Keep strong.We Love you.
    In my thought and prayers always
    Susan

21. Trina Hansen says:

I just want to say that your music has got me through some hard times……. I wish all of the best for you and your family….. I also hope that the sun will always shine down on you, that love will always find you well and the road always rise to meat you…. Make sure that you take time for you and we will always be… here when you are ready to come back….. God Bless

22. Pamela Leigh Martin says:

Bret,

My prayers and thoughts are with you. I said it before… this is, “just a bump in the road.” You are a truly amazing person.You will get through this. Be well, you’ve still got a lot of rockin’ left in you.

My most sincere wishes,
    Pamela Leigh ;)

23. Japonica Haefele says:

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your girls and family band menbers at this difficult time. I have faith that you will be rockin’ again in the near future. I have listened to your music for many years and love you. You have millions of fans that are praying for your speedy recovery.God bless you and yours.

24. Brandie Cleveland says:

I wish you a speedy recovery and praying for you and your family.

25. Gail says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time. I want you to win the Celebrity Apprentice. You aren’t done rockin’ yet so GET WELL SOON!!
    Gail, Johnstown PA

26. theresa bonassisa says:

heybreat micheal hope you feel better and get will soon and i am a big fan and so is my mom to. and i hop you find the right women some day and i hope you will be very happy in life with a new women and i watch your two showes rock of one and two and three and they were very good and i like your tattoos and i got one my self it is a red rose and it is pink and red to and i wanted other tattoo to
    from
    theresa bonassisa

27. "JK" says:

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family. You’re a ‘one of a kind’ and will get thru this.
    We will see you in action soon…..

God Bless

28. tonyia holik says:

hey .hope you are getting better by the minute .my prayers are with you & I will keep praying until your in the clear.for your girls & family also.your friend in kimball,nebraska tonyia

29. Mark says:

I was saddened to hear the news and hope Bret makes a full recovery. I especially enjoyed watching him continue to rock as I was able to share and pass on my enjoyment of his music with my two boys. Please get well soon Bret!

30. Vicki from NJ says:

I learned from watching you on Celebrity Apprentice that you are a kind, caring, loving father and faithful friend. I was so impressed at how real and sincere you are. A man of character,you don’t advance yourself at anyone’s expense; instead,you help others and take responsibility when called for. You are a good man with great Karma!! I pray you have a healthy, happy and long life.

31. LINDA SCOTT says:

Hey Bret I tried to leave a comment on your blog but the site crashed from so many sending support so couldn’t get on but thankfully this has been set up..Hope you get well real soon. Please do not rush your May date for performing.Read the stats.It can happen again within 6 months. You are not going to be there for your kids if you don’t take care of yourself. i love your music,YOU, and your dynamic personality & i’m 61 yrs young. Please rest. You were my favourite on the Apprentice/obviously type A personality..PLEAE REST & GET WELL. YOU’RE ON MY FACEBOOK FOR PRAYERS. A fan..linda

32. cc marshall says:

God bless you and keep you Bret. You are a gift to us all and I wish you all the best and a swift recovery!

33. Carrie Thiel says:

Bret~
    Have been a fan of yours since the 80′s. Had the great fortune to see you at Rockfest in Wisconsin a few years back when you were celebrating 20 years with Poison. Laughed at you and the girls during your Rock of Love shows…and am rooting for you in the Apprentice. What I find most endearing about you is your intelligence, easy way with words and your soft smooth voice~ you leave your fans wanting to hear more! praying for you to make a full recovery~ strength for your family and wisdom to all of your caregivers. God Bless you Bret~
    Carrie T

34. Chloe says:

Bret I am praying for you and I love you. Poison always comes to Cincinnati and rocks out and the love you show to our city is very genuine. I love that about you and about Poison. Get well soon!

35. sis says:

you are in my prayers.get well soon

36. Alina and Randy Carter says:

Bret, please get well soon from the Carter family (Spokane Valley, WA) and from Jessica Hayes (Auburn, WA)! We love you since the 80s! Try to get some rest and not to go on the tour too soon! You deserve all the best! Your fans will always be with you! God bless you! We love you!

37. Alesia Fackler says:

I’m so glad to know you are doing better Bret. I have been following the updates on your health very closely. I have loved you and your band Poison since the 80′s(I am a year younger than you) and I have to say,Unskinny Bop and Talk Dirty To Me are my favs. I pray you comtinue to get better and better..I would love to see you upon stage rockin out again
    God Bless You hun..love ya!
    sincerly,Alesia Lynn Fackler

38. cindy says:

Hey Bret I,have always been a big fan of yours when I was a kid and now here I am a grown woman and I have watched you on Tv and concerts and it just breaks my heart to hear that ur going through this and i do wish u a full recovery and also I pray for ur children to know that daddy will be back on rockin and rollin cause ur momma dont dance and ur daddy dont rock n roll but u will love always cin

39. Amber says:

I am so happy to read that Bret is feeling better. My heart has been broken and I have been praying non stop! It seems my prayers are being answered because reading that he is feeling better and not only talking, but planning to tour brings tears of joy to my eyes!! I saw Bret with Poison last summer FRONT ROW and they should have been the whole concert and not an opening act! They kicked a**! He sang to me & I fumbled with my phone to get a picture & couldn’t stop shaking! His love and attention for his fans pours out in his performance! I would love for him to visit Scranton, Pa again and when news of this came out I like other fans am sure thought that he would have a struggle to get back to the Bret we all know and love but just as I hoped, he is fighting so hard to be back on that stage! And definitely back to his daughters! Bret stay strong and never forget that ur fans all around the world love you (I am one of them) My thoughts and prayers are with u and your loved ones! XOXOXO

40. Dawn says:

Bret, you and your music helped me through many times of my life, both good and bad. You had a major role in the soundtrack to my life. I wish all the best for you and hope that these messages offer you some help, comfort and inspiration, as your music has done for so many of us. Get well soon. Can’t wait to see you on the road again.

41. Laura McLaren says:

I saw a show on television in ’09 where a piece of scenery fell on Brett’s head and stunned him for a bit. Could that have something to do with the bleed in his brain?
    Anyway, Just want to wish Mr. Michaels well. He’s in my prayers.

42. Michelle Padgett says:

God, you have no idea! I have met Bret a few times. What an amazing person!

43. Melissa Seljan says:

Bret, you truly are a fighter! I love you and Get Well! See you on the road!
    Love Melissa

44. Tabatha Harnishfeger says:

Bret, we all wish only the best for you. I hope you get better soon, if not for your millions of fans, and if not for you, then for your girls.
    You are incredible and you will pull through…
    ~tabi~

45. Jude Shepard says:

Brett Michaels is such a sweet guy. I waited on him once in a local lounge in NYC and he was so polite. Not at all what you think of when you think “rock musician”.

If I wanted to say anything to him right now it would be we all would love to continue watching you on TV, listening to your music. Your fans & family need you & love you. Keep the faith Brett and shine as you always do.

My thoughts & prayers are with you,

Jude Shepard

46. AnnMarie says:

Bret,
    I am a stroke/head trauma rehab RN. You are a very blessed man to have survived a major SAH. The rehab is tough but I have faith that you will pull through this stronger than ever. It takes determination, strength and the emotional support of many along the way. I believe in you. Many of us do. Hang tough. We will be praying for you and waiting to hear about your success in moving forward.

Always,
    AnnMarie

47. heather caldwell says:

I was a high school grad and went to see poison and whitesnake twice-just because i loved brett!!! I hope you feel better soon and all goes well. I have been going thru a situation i was thrown from a vehicle and was flown to a hospital i was lucky to survive and god must have a greater purpose for me–i think he does for you to and i will have you in my thoughts and prayers love you brett Heather Caldwell

48. Shaneen says:

I pray for a very quick and painless recovery. I was shocked when I heard the news. I am a faithful watcher of “The Apprentice” and when I heard you were on this season I was not going to miss an episode. My husband and I literally jumped off the couch and cheered when you won for the first night the show aired. You see, we have a son who was diagnosed at age 9 years with Juvenille Diabetes. He is now 14. While I hated to hear you suffer with the same disease I was so grateful the $100,000 went for the cause. And then just on tonight’s episode you won another $40k. ROCK ON!!! Our son watches it with us and cheers you on every Sunday. While you were my rock god when I was growing up, you still rock kids’ world’s with what you stand for. I so hope you make it out of the hospital without any further complications. God Bless you Brett and your little girls.
    Shaneen

49. tobbie says:

bret-stay strong..we’ve enjoyed your labor of love for many years and will be here thru the thorns as well as the roses with you…just get better, remember what’s important,keep those two all important little smiles in your heart and keep tear of thankfulness in those beautiful baby blues..luv ya tobbie

50. Nadia says:

Dear Bret,

I am constantly praying for you that you pull through this. No matter what the doctors or people say about what can and cant happen, only God’s hand can do the un-doable and miracles. I know you are a fighter and will come out of this shining. Your daughters love you and need you and i know that they are the only inspiration and drive you need

51. melissa says:

bret michaels is a great guy.i have listened to poison since they first started .they truely rock.best wishes for a speedy recovery bret ,hang in there we love you.?

52. Ivy says:

Hey Bret, we met you in Georgia, my friend and I were “Rock of Love the Legal Edition!” You had Big John tape us. You signed my ankle and i did have it tatted in, but couldn’t the picture to your website as you requested. I am wishing you a speedy recovery and big hopes that you “KICK ^*%&`#$(_@(#)%! in Apprentice. Haven’t missed a show and backing you all the way to the Finale! Hope you are feeling better. Rock on “Ivy from Florida!”

53. Ann Teruya says:

Aloha Bret,

You are Number #1 you will always be up there here’s to seeing you in concert & on TV U totally ROCK MY WORLD!

FOREVER YOUR FAN, ANN

54. Michelle says:

I REALLY don’t think he should hit the stage on May 26th. He needs to take it easy!!!!!

55. Annette says:

Bret,you are awesome,i am so glad you are doing so well.see you soon on the Apprentice,love you<3

56. sheila whitaker says:

Bret so glad to hear you are out of the hospital and in physical therapy. Keep up the good fight and you will be back to rocking soon. You truly Rock my World!!!

57. Ivan Cook says:

Wishing Bret Michaels well.

Back in the mid-1960′s, around the time I was eight years old, I suffered a brain hemorrhage. Needless to say, it was a harrowing experience for my family and me. I was unconscious for several hours, and the doctors advised that my survival chances were only 50-50.

At first, it was hoped that I “only” suffered a concussion, but a spinal tap confirmed that, indeed, I had suffered a brain hemorrhage. Surgery was extremely risky and not done. Fortunately, I survived and have lived many years. The only restrictions placed on me were to never play tackle football or box. Everything else was O.K.

To Bret: You can beat this as you have beat the other challenges in your life. Live strong and keep on rockin’.

All the best,

Ivan Cook
    Tallahassee, Florida

58. Mal says:

Will you please update your top 20 countdown website.
    You still have last weeks top 20 on it.

59. Dawn says:

I would just like to wish Bret well. He seems to have had a few setbacks lately, but hopefully the worst is over. He has done everything right as far as getting to the doctor ASAP, and following medical advice. I hope for health and happiness for him. His daughters need him to stay healthy!

60. rachel says:

bret, congrats on the apprentice win. you trully earned it! I grew up in the 80′s(89 graduate),so you have always been a favorite. saw you in concert somewhere in there! i too have two daughters , one that is 18 one that is 6 my best projects ever. the 18 year old grew up with your music. Her father who left her a fews back loved your music.
    anyway, I hope your recovery goes well. four years after graduating I was diagnosed with an aterial venous malformation(avm) on the lest temp lobe of the brain. it was my oldest daughters 2nd birthday. i had a few procedures done and then bam.. the worst headache of my life. the avm had opened a bit. when you descriped the headache i knew what you where saying. made it through that week and had to wait a few more years until it could be taken out of the picture. after surgery i had lots of relearning to do. don’t let the docs tell you that you are will only recover a bit. keep those girls in mind and you will move mountains, let that body heal and listen to what it tells you. i look at my life and am thankful i got a second chance.