Bret Michaels Speaks, Says Marriage May Be In Future

rol2_12_53

According to Canoe, Bret Michaels has given his first post-hemorrhage interview to People (note that these quotes are nowhere to be found on People’s site as of now). “I want to continue to rock the world, and I want to continue to love my family and be a good father,” he says in what reads like a prepared statement. He also hints that he may have had his rock of love all along: Kristi Gibson, the mother of his two children, who he dated from 1994 to 2005. “There’s just so much more I want to do and experience. [Getting married], for sure, is something I have never done. Kristi’s such a great person. We’ll see if that happens. But yes, that may be one of the big things on the list,” says Bret. Hopefully, he’ll test things out with Kristi on reality TV first, just to make sure it’s meant to be. [Canoe -- Jam!]

Bret Michaels Checks Out Of Hospital, Is Expected To Make Full Recovery
Bret Michaels Suffers Brain Hemorrhage
Fans Show Their Support For Bret Michaels
Taya Parker Talks Bret Michaels On CNN

1. Bea Nice says:

First of all I want to wish Bret Michaels the best in his recovery, I loved Poison when I was younger and I will still rock out when I hear poison songs played on the stereo, I just want to point something out to Bret, on thursday last week there was a program on vh1 with him, some kind of interview, dont know when it was actually filmed, but anyway, he was talking about his relationship with Pam Anderson and the sex video they made together, he mentioned that neither one of them ever expected it to be “found” and played on the web, well my beef is a couple of things, 1. That would make two (2) sex tapes of Pam Anderson that was never supposed to be “found” and played on the web, (remember the one with Tommy Lee?) and 2. How in the hell are these tapes being “found” and played on the web? Do Bret Michaels, Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson not have some kind of security that would make it hard for people to steal these videos, not once, but twice? I mean come on, this is what is going on, 1. Both of you wanted the tapes played on the web so either you posted them yourself or paid some to do it. 2. Both Bret and Tommy Lee posted the videos themselves or paid someone to do it. Or 3. Pam posted those videos herself or paid someone to do it. Those tapes weren’t just found by accident.

2. Sharon says:

There was an article in People a few issues back about how he was trying to work things out with Kristi. I think it’s great! Now will someone tell Taya that Bret and her are not an item and her 15 minutes of fame is up!

3. Barbi says:

What year did The Rock of Love start filming…..was he involved with Kristi at the time…

4. Megan says:

That is awsome that you are finally out of the hospital and I wish you luck on the…You and kristie do look cute together and I think it will be the right thing to do for your daughters is to get married to kristie…. I do suport you on what ever you do. God bless you bret and best wishes to you honey I love you.

5. sheryl says:

i am so happy for them . i know the girls are going to be happy to have mom and dad together as one

6. erin says:

taya was definitely for you….hope this works out for you…you definitely are an amazing man

7. amber says:

i hope every thing goes well for him

8. Rone says:

Isn’t that what Flavor Flav did? Like after Flavor of Love was all said and done, he ended up going back with his wife.
    Whatever happened with all that?

9. sierra says:

i say that if you really love her you should go for it an give it a try. it dont hurt to try something specialy if it has to do with someone you really love alot an you got kids with

10. Tina in Texas says:

I think Bret and Kristi should get married, since she has been there for him over 16 years and they have two beautiful children together. Kristi has been there for him in the good and the bads times. My prayers are with him and his family. Best wishes Bret and Kristi rock on!!

11. Ashley Dowdy says:

I am really happy that bret is thinking about getting married he needs to find love now.

12. Crystal says:

NOOO cant marry her cause hes going to marry me

13. Tracy Rummel says:

Good luck getting back 100%. I was thinking of you and your family when this happened. I had a former high school principal die of a brain hemorrage.

14. Maranda says:

I think it’s great that he is seeing what is important in life now, but I don’t think it’s for anyone to say who he should marry! His comment does not sound like he is ready to marry her anytime soon! I love how the media works…. It would be a mistake to marry her for the wrong reasons, if he hasn’t wanted to marry her in the past 15 years he needs to find someone else that he is in love with

15. 4071231 says: