Basketball Wives/What Chilli Wants West Coast Online Viewing Party

Tweet your comments or questions about tonight’s shows to #basketballwives and #whatchilliwants now, and interact with cast members!

1. kay says:

I guess yall got to do what yall got to do to keep the show going to me this show is not even worth looking at or even commenting on zackly

2. Nessie says:

I like Gloria because she’s the only who don’t act like she’s better than everybody. I really don’t like Jennifer because she’s a stuck up ^*#)%(!%$`$)*+#^) and they all mad at Gloria because their man is no good. And the situation with Gloria sister is between Gloria’s sister, Shaunie and Shaq. Mind your own *@(`)$(!&_@$)@(& ing business and worry about your man smashing every other chick. Gloria, live your life take care of your kids and *@(`)$(!&_@$)@(& the rest, they just jealous!!!!!!!!!!

3. TruthSeeker says:

I’ve been reading the posts from all who are all up in Gloria’s ()%%!(#(^!^~~(% praising her stuck-up, hypocritical self. We all know her man isn’t perfect and I can’t wait for the news to drop (and it will) that her man is a no good cheater just like the rest of them. Shaunie is very intelligent and I believe she wants to teach Holier than thou Gloria her _*&#^@@+~_!%!_*~ stinks just like everyone else and give a little dose of payback for Gloria’s sisters actions too. I can hardly wait! LOL!

4. dre says:

I can’t believe I wasted minutes of my life watching this show, Those girls are so fake it’s ridiculous, and more than half of them are NOT EVEN BASKETBALL WIVES! there baby mammas or ex’s.This show just gives real wives a bad look, they should have made a show with real wives like lala vasquez and eva longoria, this show is pathetic and so are the woman or better yet lil high school girls, The only one that is decent and seems real is gloria. Never watching this show again!

5. SANDY says:

IM GOING TO KEEP IT IN CAP,SO.
    LOOK CHILLI WHAT REALLY IS GOING ON WIT YEAH?? SHE SEE THAT YOU NEED A COMPANION BUT YOU NEED TO SEE IT TOO NOW NOT LATER. JUST KNOW WHEN A PERSON TRIES TO GET TO KNOW YOU THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO KNOW MORE THAN THE FIRST IMPRESSION OR WHAT YOU PUT IN FRONT OF THEM AN TAKE ACHANCE AN THE TIME OUT TO GET TO KNOW YOU TOO. CUZ ON FACE YOUR A SNOB, GOT YEA NOSE UP WANTING MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW CUZ IF YOU EVER HAD THE MAN YOUR LIST CALLS FOR YOU WOULD NOT CATCH HIS ATTENTION DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT MAYBE HE WOULD BE LIKE THAT BOXER HAVE HIS LIST AN A SLICK MOUTH JUST LIKE YOU IT DIDNT FEEL GOOD TO YOUR EGO GETTING SOME OF THAT BACK SO CALM RELAX AN YOU WILL BE WITH THE MAN THAT COMPLIMENTS YOU NOT THE LIST WE ARE ALL FLAWED TO A POINT BUT NOTHING ON THAT LIST SAID WE WILL GET ALONG WE WILL ALWAYS LAUGH TOGETHER I WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN WITH YOU I WILL LOVE OR GET TO KNOW YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AN NOT ANY OTHER REASON. RIGHT CHILLI

6. Marisol97 says:

I think all these are fake, they are all in it for the show because everyone talks about each other and then have the nerve to go out for dinner and smile in each others faces

7. Michelle says:

Ok Chili is like 40 years old, hoe please! Too dam old to be that picky. Her list remind me of stuff a teenager would write

8. farrahfoxx says:

O.K FIRST I’M A HUGE FAN OF TLC. SECOND TIONNA PLEASE HELP ME I TOO HAVE A LIST. FARMER DEE WAS THE BIZNESS .

9. FRESHBUNZ says:

I particulary don’t like Gloria for she is living in some fantasy world that she is better than and she is just a baby’ mama. Evelyn keeps it going as she rocks the cradle. Don’t understand why whats her name is still married to FOREHEAD! Dancing machine got her *)$&^@#+)$^(%*# kicked and she was suppose to be the agressor, lol….

overall I enjoy watching them to see who’s gonna throw the next drink.

10. FRESHBUNZ says:

I particulary don’t like Gloria for she is living in some fantasy world that she is better than and she is just a baby’ mama. Evelyn keeps it going as she rocks the cradle. Don’t understand why whats her name is still married to FOREHEAD! Dancing machine got her )^@`^(&+*!^^*`+ kicked and she was suppose to be the agressor, lol….

overall I enjoy watching them to see who’s gonna throw the next drink.

11. Get a own a respectable internet based annul cellphone service provider that is user friendly. Investigate reverse cellphone internet directories.The essentials you will have belonging so when the quash cellphone lookup is totally reputable, along with is organized in a effortless with the intention of read style making definite to facilitate you needn’t require once to splurge too majestic try in deciphering the informational essentials.

12. That is needless at what time say, seeing as you prefer as soon as perform squander of the paid turn around mobile phone look bing services.

13. Exist cautious of folks internet site while guarantee presented of price tag overturn cellular lookup services because telephone particulars are published openly along with not really provided existing of rate what time the bringing up the rear public.