As previously announced, Bret Michaels will star in his own candid reality series, Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It starting in the fall (a special sneak-peek premiere will hit the air Monday, May 31 at 10/9c). Pictured above is Bret with the family that the show will examine (his daughters Raine Michaels and Jorja Michaels, as well as their mother, Kristi Gibson). Bret will talk about the series (as well as his brain hemorrhage) on The Oprah Winfrey Show today, and we’ll be posting clips from Life As I Know It tomorrow.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Scrappy Regrets Putting Erica On The Show: LHHATL Tweet Roundup – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- All Of T.I.'s Fatherly Wisdom From "The Family Hustle" | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- T.I. Shows Major Anything Is Possible On The Set Of "Hello" | VH1 Blog