First Look: Bret Michaels And Family In Life As I Know It

bret_family

As previously announced, Bret Michaels will star in his own candid reality series, Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It starting in the fall (a special sneak-peek premiere will hit the air Monday, May 31 at 10/9c). Pictured above is Bret with the family that the show will examine (his daughters Raine Michaels and Jorja Michaels, as well as their mother, Kristi Gibson). Bret will talk about the series (as well as his brain hemorrhage) on The Oprah Winfrey Show today, and we’ll be posting clips from Life As I Know It tomorrow.

1. angela stacy says:

Can’t wait!~ Anything Bret I will watch!

2. michelle says:

watched the sneak peek today: I am hooked.

3. dhunglow says:

Denise and that jerk Bret were togeather untill the very night the ex stripper took him to the ER for Brain Hemorrghe. With in mintues of getting off the phone with Denise planning next get togeather. Denise loves him and has forgiven him so much He lied and said that the first baby was not his. And that he would get a DNA test, he never did. He lied and said that the second baby was a professional players child. And that he did not want anything to do with the baby so Bret stepped up for Raine. Did not want Raine thinking she came from a broken home. Poor Denise has not heard from this jerk since Kristi took him to the ER. He has not even had the decency to call her and break up with her. No he let Jana handle shutting off the phone he got her. Denise is not trash, she never poised nude nor close to it. She is not a stripper never was nor a prostitute. Kristi was a stripper that Bret took home. Guess he likes his for the woman he really wants to be trashy.

4. Anita Jarman says:

I loved “Life As I know it”! I can’t wait to see more!

5. Shane says:

Wow I cant believe someone (This Denise Chick)would actually want to start something now!!!I remember Bret dating her in 1992 for a mere 2 months and since then shes a sycho fan that keeps making up stories and trying to break up a beautiful family!!!Denise get a life!!!

6. Arlene says:

I will watch or buy anything Sexy Bret Michaels does. Can’t wait.

7. blog.vh1.com says:

First look bret michaels and family in life as i know it.. Amazing :)

8. The mobile phone services ( like T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc.) currently have nothing next to each with the purpose of gain via providing these details.