Basketball Wives/What Chilli Wants West Coast Online Viewing Party

Tweet your comments or questions about tonight’s shows to #basketballwives and #whatchilliwants now, and interact with cast members!

1. dc says:

chilli’s better day azz need to stop tripping….she has only had 2 boyfriends she doesn’t need tyonna she need a damn clue. she get on my nerves. yo azz is alone an old.

2. LUVY10 says:

VH1 cannot be serious about Basketball wives; none of the women have class. The reasons behind their failing marriages are self inflected! Get a clue girls, why would these men stay with you(?), you act like every other trick out there (greedy for fame, money and power)! Pretty faces(some)but ugly hearts!!! AND you know the funny part about it(?), they spend most of their time (*$++&#@`&%!*~$(& ing about their problems but later cry about it during their designer pity parties while looking for support from each other! I’m sure VH1 can come up with something better… IT MUST BE FOR RATINGS!! _*($&^_*!$~~)`$~`( ED HEFFERS

3. LUVY10 says:

@CHILI….Drop your “LOVE $%@#@#*&#_#%^&( ISTANT” and work on your own. I cannot believe she suggested you spend the night in the same room with your dates (she GOTS to be a women of the world). We know how she rolls!! Here is a question for you, does she have a MAN(?), because I can’t see it!!!!!! If so, he must be just as ghetto and LOUD… but girl you called her out tonight; go head…. LOUD black women are an embarrassment to their race!!!

4. ANG says:

BASKETBALL WIVES IS THE STUPIDEST SHOW I’VE ALWAYS SEEN IN MY LIFE. VH1 NEEDS TO CANCEL THIS SHOW BECAUSE IT IS MAKING THE CHANNEL TURN INTO A LOW-CLASS, DEGRADING, RIDICULOUS STATION. HOW IS THE SHOW CALLED “BASKETBALL WIVES” WHEN MOST OF THEM ARE JUST EXES?? THIS SHOW IS SUCH A JOKE.

5. Jouete Forcey says:

Jouete Forcey Ok I am not a hater but when are VH1 gonna get to the issues that matter I knw I don’t care about stuck up popstars who have barely made it and what they are gonna do or snotty little basketball wives or concubines who can’t handle themselves no better than adrunk Georgia Debutante pls these shows hve worn out there welcome

6. jazzy says:

Royce is so wak OMG!!!! is vh1 serious she is seriously on basketball wives why????? she is not even close to being a wife, she act hard, and made her self look so stupid when she said they love her LOL!!!! yeah right none of them can stand her, ignorant a** chick, & gloria is just heartless & to trusted of her wak unknown men,defend her manly looking sister “family is family” when she told shawny to her face “i would alway’s stand on my sisters side” i would’ve punched her right then & there stupid b**ch, when someone is worng they flat out wrong.

7. Fred says: