In this week’s Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business, we were treated to a delightful narrative regarding Ray J signing an artist deal with Universal. Once he announced the deal at the dinner in the scene above, his present collaborator (and Brandy‘s former collaborator) Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins swung by to help celebrate. During the course of his brief visit, Brandy demanded that she have some level of creative input on the Ray/Darkchild collabo. Darkchild shot her down on the spot and it only got messier from there, as Ray sided with Darkchild, telling Brandy she was “trippin’.” Who’s right here? Does Brandy have a right to check in on her brother’s work or is her aggression somehow tied to unresolved issues with Darkchild? We’ve seen her time and again call out people who give Ray more favorable attention than her (Sonja, Ryan, etc.). Is this more of that?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love & Hip Hop + Sneak Peek | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Black Ink Crew: O'S**t Can't Control His Own Gas | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- T.I. And Tiny: The Family Hustle – Episode 6 – Bad And Sneaky | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood: Meet Natalie | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Season Three Returns With Old And New Faces, And A January 7 Premiere Date! | Reali