In this week’s Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business, we were treated to a delightful narrative regarding Ray J signing an artist deal with Universal. Once he announced the deal at the dinner in the scene above, his present collaborator (and Brandy‘s former collaborator) Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins swung by to help celebrate. During the course of his brief visit, Brandy demanded that she have some level of creative input on the Ray/Darkchild collabo. Darkchild shot her down on the spot and it only got messier from there, as Ray sided with Darkchild, telling Brandy she was “trippin’.” Who’s right here? Does Brandy have a right to check in on her brother’s work or is her aggression somehow tied to unresolved issues with Darkchild? We’ve seen her time and again call out people who give Ray more favorable attention than her (Sonja, Ryan, etc.). Is this more of that?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Cali Charms Us On Arsenio | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Love & Hip Hop 4 News, Love & Hip Hop 4 Videos, Love & Hip Hop 4 Photos
- Love & Hip Hop Best Tweets Of The Night | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Winter Is Coming - VH1 Stars Bundle Up | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mob Wives: New Blood - Big Ang Has Nothing To Hide | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog