Above is the foray into rapping from I Love New York 2 and I Love Money 2‘s possible savant (and possible…not savant) Kwame “It” Smalls. If you skip past the minute and a half (or so) of him and his boys setting the video up (they contend that they stole Soulja Boy’s chain), you’ll see a fairly competent and entertaining performance from the seemingly multi-talented it. (He raps as slow as he…talks.) It’s a catchy tune, at any rate. Actually, wait, don’t skip past that part — take it at face value and marvel at how inane it would be if a (more or less?) public (and totally traceable) figure robbed someone and then recorded a video to brag about it. Yeah, that sounds about right coming from It. Glad to see that not being on TV hasn’t changed him!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch Draya On Wendy Williams | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 3 Recap: An Anniversary To Remember | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog - P