Carmelo Anthony And La La Vazquez’s Wedding – Coming Soon To VH1

carmelo_lala

As previously announced, VH1 staple Alani “La La” Vazquez is set to chronicle the preparations and ceremony for her marriage to Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony in a five-episode series premiering in September. A new airdate and some additional info is in the press release below:

VH1 has signed television personality La La Vazquez to a new series about her upcoming wedding, including all the planning and festivities leading up to her big day. The five-part series will premiere on Sunday, September 19 at 10:30pm and consist of four half-hour episodes and a one-hour wedding finale.

The series begins with La La meeting with A-list wedding planner to the stars Mindy Weiss and follows La La through all her wedding-planning activities. Viewers will ride along as La La shops for the perfect designer wedding dress, chooses the wedding venue, picks out the ultimate wedding cake and menu, plans their honeymoon, and contemplates the guest list. Along the way viewers will also get a glimpse at La La’s celeb-hosted bachelorette party in Las Vegas.

While planning her fairytale wedding and maintaining her and Carmelo’s hectic schedules, La La works to balance the demands of her career, family, friends, and motherhood. The series will culminate in a one-hour lavish celebrity-filled wedding finale in New York that only this superstar couple could host.

“From Charm School to the many reunion specials, I have loved being part of the VH1 family” says La La. “And I’m even more excited to now share the behind-the scenes of this very personal event in my life, my wedding, with that family of viewers.”

VH1.com will be home to show information, video clips, full episodes and more when the series premieres in September.

VH1′s La La and Carmelo Anthony project is executive produced by Cris Abrego for 51 Minds Entertainment, La La Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony for Krossover Entertainment, and Steven Grossman on behalf of The Collective. The series is created by Cris Abrego, La La Vazquez, and Steven Grossman. 51 Minds is an LLC Endemol Company, who also produced the record-breaking series Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, Charm School, and I Love New York. The production teams’ programming launched VH1 into their highest ratings ever. Ben Samek and Rabih Gholam are also executive producers for the series and the company. For VH1, the series is executive produced by Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes and Kristen Kelly.

1. tae says:

who gives a damn dont we have enough reality shows i dont give a damn abouy them getting married.

2. chi chi says:

so since theres gonna be this show with the producers of i love new york hmmm….maybe theres gonna be more dating shows!

3. lalafan says:

if theres ever a reunion show for this special maybe Lala can host her own reunion… LOL

4. Ericsr95 says:

so all that runing a round she findly meet carmelo anthony and got knocked up wow i cant wait to see this show your the next contestent on NBA Wifes season #5

5. Troy says:

well it is about damn time. I fell like they have been together for ever. reality show or not it is always good to see love and dreams come true.

6. barbie123 says:

they where made 4 each other

7. gregory shennett says:

I’m very happy for the two,my boy melo is finally doing it,settling down and focus on the game,next my boy is the to finalize your greatness

8. MALIK says:

All those that hate DON”T watch it

9. K.J says:

I’m glad they finally got married, I like both LaLa & Melo & I hope their marriage works & last cause they seem just right for each other. I feel like Malik if u don’t like it then don’t watch it!!! GOOD LUCK 2 u both!!

10. mz. wipe me down says:

HOPE TO C THOSE PICS SOON HOPE I GET LUCKY ONE DAY STILL GOT BOUT FIFTY OR SO I HOPE!!!!!!!! CONGRATS

11. nativgirl says:

then dont watch it then..duh!!

12. nita says:

i am with Tea who really gives a damn!

13. toy says:

i love the show can’t wait for next week show love u guy

14. Tracey Robinson says:

I love the both of yalln I’m truely a melo fan I think my hubby gets a little jealous when I’m watching him play cause all I say everytime Melo makes a basket is “Melo, you go boy” lol and La La is so Beautiful and yall look good together, yall look really happy.
    Oh and La La please pick the Vera Wang dress who wouldn’t want to wear her clothing line especially her specially made wedding gown! Nice show, they should do a lot more reality wedding shows.
    Congrats on your big day, enjoy each other and be merry!

15. Tanika Sanford says:

TO THE LOVING WEDDING COUPLES OF THE WORLD, I JUST WANTED TO CONGRATULATE ON THE BLESSING OF YOUR FUTURE, PAST, AND PRESENT LIFE TOGETHER. YOU LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER AND NO MAN ON EARTH CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YALL NO MATTER HOW HARD THE WIND MIGHT BLOW. AS YOU KNOW ALREADY THAT LIFE IS A BATTLE BUT WE HAVE TO OVERCOME IT SOMEDAY AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE YOU. SO AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MR. AND MRS. CARMELO ANTHONY UNTIL DEATH DO YALL APART. HAVE A BLESS UPCOMING LIFE TOGETHER FOREVER.

16. Ashley (Alexandria,Virgina) says:

hey lala i am so proud n happy for u n Carmello Anthony.. Yall really make a wonderful couple.. ur little boy is so precious n i am happy that he is with a wonderful mother n father… i do have a lot of problems with my daughters father.. i am 21 n i cnt do it by myself.. i always run out on pampers n food for my baby.. any advice?

17. florencecmccormick says:

lala if you want your father to walk you down the isle do it. Don’t worry about nobody else but yourself if that what you want well do it. P.S. mom will have to deal with it. Just remember it your day and nobody elses. This is what I told my people your not going to get me upset cause my wedding will still go on with or without you. Don’t let anyone get you upset on your day you stress them out.Don’t take advice from no one about marriage learn it as you go. Cause people will only give you bad advice about it

18. Holly Irby says:

Congrats to La La & Carmelo !!! Don’t let others negative comments bother you n your happiness. Everybody goes at a different pace n its your life. I’m glad to see neither one of you gave in to the pressures of anyone and you married when you were ready. May you have many happy blessings.

19. LACEY says:

IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM I JUST LOVED THE WEDDING MAYBE ONE DAY SHE CAN HELP PLAN MINES WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST <3

20. rose d. says:

beautifl couple. God bless you and may you continue to be blessed.

21. Yolanda says:

I think they make a beautiful couple that are opposites of each other and they balance out. The wedding was unbeleivable and she made a beautiful bride. Best wishes to them both and their son Kiyan!

22. A.T. says:

i thought it waz a nice wedding red my favorite kolor but hell i jzt found out they were 2getha when da show aired so yeah jzt anotha reality t.v. show but i love lala i thnk shez hot

23. sammy says:

they r a cute family but i really dont care about having to watch this crap on t.v. come on world stop it already.how about u put everyday ppl on t..v.or even better stop all the reality shows n put on t.v. how we can get better jobs with out school or to help teen moms build better shelters low gas prices.u know everyday living ppl who dont got money.not rich ppl on t.v. throwing it in r face.lets start faceing the truth about where we live.

24. gud luk says:

well personally i feel that they were made for each other but i don’t think that they should have took the cameras into their household because someone is always going to criticize you for how you live and do things in life so i think they shouldn’t have done the reality show but there wedding turned out great with Kim Kardashian, Lebron James, Trina, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, Ludacris, Tyrese, and many many more i think they did a good job but i still believe a reality show just isn’t for them so that’s all i wish you guys a happy marriage and i hope you guys stay together forever you too Kiyan

25. hopelessromantic. says:

god bless them they deserve it. i wish them a lifetime full of happiness.

26. Allison says:

i hope you had the best wedding ever!!! <3

27. Dionne says:

I watch the wedding episode of lala and carmelo. It was just a beautiful ceremony. I pray that God will continue to bless them and their beautiful son. Best wishes!!

28. Carlos says:

Melo, Its not that you dont try to play defense but you just have to put more effort into it bro!!!!!!!!

29. 3118237 says:

What a lovely day for a 3118237! SCK was here

30. Nice post. We discover something tougher on different weblogs daily. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and exercise a little something at their store. I’d would rather use some using the content on my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your internet weblog. Thanks for sharing.

31. Moderately particular companies usually are straightforward in addition to undemanding after test. First summit is what time type in the mobile phone number involved inside the search field, the rearrange telephone lookup internet site spirit next carry out the procedure what time discover the facts.

32. Get a own a reputable online based undo telephone directory webpage to is definitely simple once to use up. Research by home change telephone directories in which no more has 1 various field after fill in, whilst’s where the number of this man otherwise women you’re trying in support of be supposed to go.

33. greco9828 says:

As a New York now living in Tampa,fl. iwatch the show on tonight 8/25 and must say it was funny and great good luck on the show i think its going to be a great hit..luving po she is to funny. can’t wait til bb season GO KNICKS!!!

34. Shantrice says:

ii love your show &d you cusin Candice is so sexy….&d your son is so kewt….

35. MELISSA DAVISON says:

LaLa, I love your show. I hate reality tv and the negativity that comes with it, but you show your family in a positive light. DRAMA FREE, thanks for keeping it Classy. You are a real Basketball Wife, Do Your Thing……..

36. karlisha says:

A hote mess.LOL u is a mase .LOVE U

37. karlisha says:

Can for no horm .Can u play the 1 that say what is we going to do about a house.

love………KARLISHA

38. souldiva says:

I love LaLa’s show! I love that she is impartial and not judgemental about her cousin nor Po and she has a good heart!! But I would love to see more of Carmelo!!