This week’s Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business season finale was all about the tightness of the Norwood family unit, as they traveled back to Brandy and Ray’s hometown of McComb, Mississippi, for a family reunion and rallied around Sonja when she felt unappreciated. In the bonus clip above, Bran, her bro and her dad take the reunion to church with a performance of “Amazing Grace” (Willie’s performance is particularly impassioned). In the end, Brandy and Ray returned to L.A. to hold down the fort, while Sonja and Willie stayed behind in Mississippi for an extended vacation, hugging their way into the sunset. With the second season of this show imminent, the question now is: are you going to miss them for the brief time they’re away?
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Sneak Peek: Is Erica Single Again? – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor First Look: Sex, Skin, And Scandal | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop NY Vs. Atlanta According To Mimi And Erica – | VH1 Blog
- The Top 100 Songs of the '90s | VH1 Blog
- Single Ladies: Denise Vasi Posts Photos Of Season Three | VH1 Blog