Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch – Watch The Premiere

Considering the amount of buzz that’s been building around Sunday night’s premiere of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch, we’re pretty psyched to be able to debut this show here on the VH1 Blog a few days prior to when you’ll be able to see it on air. Watch the episode, let us know what you think in the comments below, and don’t forget to tune in on Sunday at 9/8c to watch the conclusion and join the live viewing party! Oh, and remember, you can always tweet with the hashtag #ochocinco to interact with other fans and Ocho through his Twitter account. Enjoy!

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch show page
Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch videos and extras
Become a Fan of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch on Facebook

1. TINASLUBMEDO says:

very good!

2. mark graham says:

Conclusion? Are you $#(`$@~_(($!&$(~ ing kidding me?

3. Donni says:

Never even knew who this guy was but he’s hot. It seems as tho he doesnt really go for “black” chicks tho. If he did, she would have to 100% natural and weave free. LOL. I like the one chick Rina or whatever. Shes cute and they seem to make a good couple

4. S. Carol says:

Yeaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Ochocinco finds love, he is hot hot hot

5. brandon says:

It wont play..just keeps playing commercials..

6. sheka says:

wack and corny ray j is better well not won’t watch this is crap are you serious!!!

7. Maggie says:

Oh no! Not another one of these! I like Chad, love his game and he cracks me up on twitter but I have seen 1 too many of these shows. I don’t know about this!

8. bday says:

Most of those girls look fake and fony.also they look like gropies.you cant find real love on a damn tv show .mess around and them white girls wil do the same as tiger woods wife.smh.they all there for the wrong reason.

9. SheLour_B says:

@ Donni i could had swore that white girls wear weave too…oh my bad “extentions” and let’s not forget that white girls is not all naturale…perms i do believe that’s what they call it, fake breast and a botox face. hmmm is that 100% natural?! yeah like i thought it’s the same for all races. just don’t put black females on blast like we are the fakest. thx boo boo and that’s what i call 1 on 1,lol!

10. Starla says:

I thought the show was HORRIBLE. How dare he think that he’s such a catch that he can put women through a training camp to see if they make the grade. I personally feel the women that allowed Ochocino & VH1 to put them through this have LOW SELF ESTEEM. How very nice of him to be an equal opportunity dater. He will end up like OJ, only liked while the money is good. If he were your ordinary black man these chicks wouldn’t be after him the way they are……Just my 2 cents

11. Toni says:

Didnt know he was such a hottie but I agree he will not find love out of these chicks majority of them anyway because they ARE SO FAKE I saw a realness in emma and jasmine they rest of them can kick rocks. Mr Chad good luck.