Well, sort of. You see, we caught up with Terrell Owens, star of The T.O. Show, and Chad Ochocinco, star of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch, in Harlem’s legendary Rucker Park the other night for a spirited game of basketball. Well, sort of; Chad didn’t actually end up playing. Instead, he coached his team from the sidelines. Still, that didn’t stop T.O. and Chad from wagering a small bet on the outcome. Specifically, the losing side would have to do 85 (get it?) push-ups at center court? Find out who won by watching the video above!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Lil Scrappy And His Women | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Are You A Hoe? The Best Quotes From This Season Of Basketball Wives LA | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 B
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Hollywood Exes First Look! Mayte’s Already Gotta Beef | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- The Scoop: 9 Things You Never Knew About Alicia DiMichele Garofalo from Mob Wives | Reality TV + Gos