Well, sort of. You see, we caught up with Terrell Owens, star of The T.O. Show, and Chad Ochocinco, star of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch, in Harlem’s legendary Rucker Park the other night for a spirited game of basketball. Well, sort of; Chad didn’t actually end up playing. Instead, he coached his team from the sidelines. Still, that didn’t stop T.O. and Chad from wagering a small bet on the outcome. Specifically, the losing side would have to do 85 (get it?) push-ups at center court? Find out who won by watching the video above!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Sneak Peek: Dutchess Plans To Get A Boob Job | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog