Well, sort of. You see, we caught up with Terrell Owens, star of The T.O. Show, and Chad Ochocinco, star of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch, in Harlem’s legendary Rucker Park the other night for a spirited game of basketball. Well, sort of; Chad didn’t actually end up playing. Instead, he coached his team from the sidelines. Still, that didn’t stop T.O. and Chad from wagering a small bet on the outcome. Specifically, the losing side would have to do 85 (get it?) push-ups at center court? Find out who won by watching the video above!
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Which Basketball Wives LA Star Got The Meanest Dirtiest Dig In? | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Dr. Jenn On The Couples Therapy Season Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog