Money Hungry – Coming Soon To VH1

money_hungry_main

There’s a new weight-loss show coming to VH1 Monday, August 2 at 9/8c with a very 51 Mindsian twist: the $100,000 grand prize will be pooled from the contestants’ bank accounts. More on Money Hungry in the mini-press release below…

For the average individual the desire to lose weight is not enough motivation to make it happen. But what if the motivation to stay trim was $10,000 of your very own hard earned cash? That’s exactly what VH1’s new series Money Hungry will test, as 12 pairs of contestants will compete against each other to see which team can resist temptation and drop the most weight. Hosted by Dan Cortese, each team on Money Hungry will have to put up an entry fee of $10,000 of their own money to begin the competition. In a winner takes all fashion, the couple who sheds the most combined weight will walk away with $100,000. Each week the couples will face grueling challenges, supersized temptations and pressure filled weigh-ins on their quest to win the $100,000 grand prize.

Check out more shots of the cast in the gallery below…

View Photo Gallery
  1. jack says:

I think this could be the show that brings me back to vh1. I am watching the ultimate catch as well but that is because i miss the love shows.

2. tvgeek says:

I have seen the trailers for this show it looks awesome I can’t wait to watch it.

3. John Taylor says:

Sorry but this show will do well. Enough with these weight loss shows.

4. WizardVagine says:

This show looks amazing!!! I am dying for August 2nd to roll around. All the contestents look like real characters. This is definitely going to be the show of the summer!

5. poison ivy says:

I generally hate reality shows (with the exception of Idol), and I usually don’t even tune into VH1, but a friend of mine forwarded me the YouTube trailer and this show right here is going to be AWESOME I bet! It’s gonna be another one of my reality TV exceptions lol… Can’t wait til August…”can you press stop?”

6. CI says:

Can’t wait to watch. GO JOE V.!!!

7. U of I Alum says:

Can we say VHI you have hit the jackpot!!!!!! Please give Fame Monster Lambert his OWN show!!!! This trailer has given me life!!!!! It is so refreshing to see an innovative show to encourage people to shed those l-b-(s). It is quite evident that he needs more airtime.

8. dominique says:

joe on orange team is my cousin..cant wait to watch.america is going to loooooooove him!!

9. RED SNEEKS says:

IM GOIN FOT THE TEAM ON THE BOTTOM AND OFF TO THE LEFT. THAT DUDE LOOKD TOUGH

10. JacksonHoward says:

This show actually looks amazing. It is like the Apprentice mixxed with Biggest Loser. But why is the pink team a pair of guys!?

11. JASON says:

THERE IS 24 PEOPLE AT 10,000 A PIECE THAT 240,000 AND THE GRAND PRIZE IS ONLY A 100,000 WERE DOES THE REST OF THE MONEY GO????????? I DONT MIND 10,000 AND HAVING TO GO AGAINST 10 PEOPLE FOR 100,000 THAT SEAMS FAIR BUT THE ODDS AREN’T THAT GOOD ..BUT I WILL WATCH TO SEE WHO GETS CUT

12. John Doe says:

Lookin Good Josh

13. Tito Ronds says:

I heard they started with 13 teams but one of the other teams ATE them.

14. Audrey says:

I’m rooting for those girls in gold in the middle of the top row! I saw the trailer on youtube too and she can really bust a move! They all seem to be pretty wild and ready to dance or crack a joke. Who else is excited? Biggest Loser is getting boring…

15. swechhya khanal says:

lookin forward 2 dis show.. hope its gonna turn out as gud as expected…

16. Dave says:

It’s $10,000 per team Jason. Still a little over a hundred but only $20,000 over.

17. Marisa says:

Can’t wait for August 2nd!! My cousin is on the show, Mark, orange team. Everyone will get a kick out of him!

18. jennifer says:

I would watch out for the black team, they look tough!

19. AAron786 says:

This show looks stupid do we really need more fat people crying on tv I’m sick how all these shows treating overweight people like they are disabled.

20. kris says:

Go orange team I can’t believe the size of these people how funny is that. His voice is histerical must be from Ny.

21. Dani says:

Is it just me or do a lot of these people look too small to be on a fat show? There are some HUGE people and some tiny ones.

22. Terrance Jenson says:

Wait! Hold the phone, the girl in the red shirt, what color is her hair? Or, I guess, what colors?! I feel like I just won the female version of “Where’s Waldo?”.

23. John says:

The boys on the bottom look tough oh boy this is gonna be great. I saw the commercial look’s alot like a comedy. I love to watch big people grinding like that so sexy lol.

24. Raider says:

Joe V and Marco are hopefully gona take it down!!!!! 2 fat , funny, hysterical ,bastards!!!!! Cant wait to watch this unfold!!! Go Big Orange!!!!!

25. Rainbow Brite says:

That girl’s hair is hot pink and blue.

26. Mike says:

This show look’s great. Wanna be biggest loser but look’s alot funnier. Look’s like alot of drama which we all like to see. What was the grand prize and how many week’s will the show air.

27. Cat says:

Oh lord help ya Terrance slow your roll! That chick with the pink hair is my friend and she and her buddy are AWESOME! Where’s Waldo…she’s about to be up in your grill so simma down!LOL!

Austin Texas says “Hey Red Team, bring it, ya’ll!”.

28. Sarah says:

She does look like Waldo what is up with that hair that is so not cute. Guess she wanted to stand out in a crowd.

29. RNoga says:

Can’t wait to see my friend Beth on TV

30. LORI says:

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SHOW! I GOT CALLED FOR IT BUT DIDN’T HAVE THE MONEY TO PUT OUT FOR IT. GO JOSH AND MELISSA!!!! BEST WISHES TO THEM!

31. Wolfie says:

Joe V. on the Orange team is a friend of mine. I told him that once he gets on this show, just be himself and producers are going to love him. His personality is unique – to say the least. America is going to FLIP for Joe V. I’m rooting for ya bro!!

-Wolfie

32. PRNCESSTEE706 says:

why would you have to put your own money into a reality show? vh1 maybe if you had better reality shows, you would have more ratings and more money to pay the people you WANT on ur show….i no longer deal with vh1 becuz there is nothing worth watching, if ur not going to show better reality shows, then atleast play some music once in awhile and not at 5am when nobody is watching…smh vh1…and smDh at this stupid show

33. David says:

Go Rocker Moms!!

34. eddiehhh says:

this is going to be epic!!!!

35. Mike says:

Go orange team they are gonna kick ^!^&+((^)*&~+@+ Love all the fighting they make us New Yorkers look great thanks bro’s.

36. Donna says:

OMG!!! Phillip??? I know him… That is so brave Boo!

37. donna says:

now this i could do. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

38. Princess Stephenie says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Next season should be individuals at $5,000 each randomly paired up! I AM SO GONNA BE ON THIS SHOW!!! When does casting start?

39. CiCi says:

Just watched the 1st episode and now I’m upset that I have to wait a couple weeks to see another. I am already waiting for the reunion show, these people are characters like no others I have seen before. That guy Phillip and that girl from fat camp reeled me in with the body shots. BTW VH1 is showing out with all of those sound effects LMAO

40. Mellanie says:

I can’t wait to watch the rest of the episodes, Love u Josh!!!!

41. Debbi says:

This drama is over the top! I hope that mom/daughter team stays but I don’t want crazy Philip to leave either!

42. Lauren says:

i love this show so far i must say its very funny i love philip, so out going haha someone id like to meet! anyways everyone get into it and lets cheer these guys on

43. savannah says:

i wanna know what kind of excersizes they do! and how long there in the gym! im trying to lose 35 lbs and their losing that in a week! does anyone know?

44. amber says:

i know this is gonna sound weird and all but that girl in the green tricia used to be my social worker at my elementary school in 2nd thro 5th grade i hope she wins

45. Donnise Kinley says:

I LOVE Flabulous! Phillip is HILARIOUS!

46. Becky says:

The pink haired chick is wayyyyyy too old to have that colored hair and piercings. That’s just gross. Grow up and stop trying to get attention…….not working

47. Joe Dirt says:

AwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesomeAwesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):::):):):):):):)!:(-:)-:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. Lena says:

All I have to say these are the ugliest bunch of human beings I have ever seen is VH1 kidding me I almost puked. One is uglier then the other.

49. Tammy Mason says:

I think team pairofnuts is a joke, it is obvious they don’t need to be there, not saying they don’t need to be in shape but seriously this game is for obese people who are fighting for their health, losing weight is not an option for them. Good Luck to all who are giving their all. The people who are devious and trying to get other teams eliminated need to stop because that strategy can really come back to bite them. That’s why rocker mom’s going home, listening to mission slimpossible. Team flabulous hang in there.

50. star says:

i dint like vh1 ontil money hungry came on

51. vannibannipnik says:

I really want a purple Money Hungry shirt! Where can I get one!?

52. lisa says:

In the trash.

53. meeee says:

How do u sign up to be on money hungry if they are going to have another season?

54. 2764933 says:

What a lovely day for a 2764933! SCK was here

55. Yet even if there are compound compound methods once to hit upon phone numbers, after you want quick results as you be capable of wish in, you might want with the aim of waste a transpose telephone search system.

56. In view of the fact that they down load their details from new sources a quantity of than further by means of public records, you self-control exist able with the purpose of stumble on other specifics than you spirit finished additional websites offering similar services. What you should pay thinking with the purpose of, while choosing a phone directory, is wanting qualification they can supply full information meant for mobile phone numbers yet on behalf of unpublished numbers.