And The Cast Of Celebrity Rehab 4 Is…

rehab4

The HillsJason Wahler, reality TV staple and “world’s first supermodel” Janice Dickinson, former Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel, former teen heartthrob Leif Garrett, troubled actor Jeremy London, socialite Jason Davis, and Keyshia Cole’s mother Frankie Lons are all set to check into the Pasedena Recovery Center for Season 4 of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. No airdate had been set, but the show is expected to air before the year’s end. More details in the press release below…

VH1 has once again partnered with Dr. Drew Pinsky for a fourth season of the hit reality series Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. The series, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere late 2010.

Similar to the first three cycles, the fourth season of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew will follow the real-life experiences of celebrity patients undergoing detoxification and treatment at the Pasadena Recovery Center. The show will include Jeremy London (Party of Five, 7th Heaven), Rachel Uchitel (Infamous Party Planner), Janice Dickinson (The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency), Leif Garrett (Musician), Frankie Lons (Keyshia Cole’s mother), Jason Wahler (The Hills) and Jason Davis (Socialite).

The series will chronicle the patients’ intensive 21-day program with both group and one-on-one therapy and non-traditional therapies like art and music. Returning to the show to help Dr. Drew are drug counselor Bob Forrest and resident technician Shelly Sprague who have each spent years on both sides of the rehab fence. Dr. Drew is also bringing in some additional prominent physicians to help him give the patients supplementary one-on-one care.

Dr. Drew is a highly respected practicing MD board certified in internal and addiction medicine who will once again give viewers an unflinching look at exactly how the rehab process works and what it feels like for participants. Dr. Drew hopes to use his celebrity patients to humanize the process and show viewers that treatment is a viable way to break the cycle of addiction.

While most people know Dr. Drew as the host of the syndicated radio show Loveline and the MTV show of the same name, Dr. Drew is a medical doctor on staff at Huntington Hospital and assistant clinical professor of KECK USC School of Medicine. His book, Cracked: Putting Broken Lives Together Again (Harper-Collins,) is all about what treating addicts is like from a caretaker’s perspective. Dr. Drew co-authored the first academic study on celebrities and narcissism. The study was published in the Journal of Research in Personality (Elsevier) in September 2006, and is the first systematic, empirical scholarly study of celebrity personality. Additionally, he is a New York Times bestselling author with his work The Mirror Effect: How Celebrity Narcissism is Seducing America (Harper Collins). Dr. Drew can also be seen as host of VH1’s Sober House and Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew along with MTV’s Sex…With Mom and Dad and 16 & Pregnant, Life After Labor.

In the coming months, visit VH1.com for more details about this show including sneak peek video clips.

Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew is executive produced by John Irwin and Damian Sullivan for Irwin Entertainment. Dr. Drew Pinsky, Howard Lapides and Joel Rodgers are also executive producing. Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes, and Noah Pollack are executive producers for VH1.

1. blob says:

what happened to tila tequila?

2. hollywood!!! says:

Janice and Frankie????!!! I hope they know what they’re doing.. Those 2 crazy B’s going to send Dr Drew to a psyche ward.

3. jack says:

JANICE !$`$`%~`((`_*&@+ ENSON!!!!!!!! This show is gonna be hella good if shes on it

4. Cat says:

Is Shauna Sands still on the show? And how about the Pointer Sister for an older perspective, will she be on? I like a lot of individual stories.

Tila might be too much of an attention grabber. I don’t think I will miss her.

5. Desiree Simmons says:

That Rachel Uchitel is’nt even a celebrity. They should put a real celebrity on the show. She’s just known for sleeping with Tiger Woods. What a home wreaker!!

6. melissa says:

when does celeberty rehab 4 start

7. Heather says:

Mike Starr is also on there!

8. Terrie Ent says:

After all these years i still hold a special place in my heart for Leif Garrett. That smile is still awesome as ever – hope he gets the help he needs. PEACE

9. anonymous says:

this program is such a disgrace. What kind of doctor are you? You let these poor people without a clue invite you in their life as their higher power. You give them drugs while in treatment. Have you ever read the big book of alcoholics anonymous? Dr. Bob & Bill W. would be appalled at the money you are making at the expense of these persons whom are maladjusted to life and have a disease. These people are ridiculous. You don’t have all the answers, I wish you would quit coming on every show commenting on what you think peole need. It’s not the fame, family, or anything or anyone that is responsible for them taking more drugs or alcohol. They do it because they are not done. They are selfish and self centered. Driven by a hundred forms of fear. You are not helping the alcoholic, you may be killing them.

10. a. baker says:

when will celebrity rehab 4 begin?

11. KIMZ says:

IM GLAD SOMEONE HEARD ME AND PUT LEIF GARRETT ON! HE NEEDS TO BE THERE.I HOPE HE CAN FINALLY CLEAN UP AND PULL A ROBERT DOWNEY JR COMEBAACK WITH HIS MUSIC!

12. ClearwaterCasey says:

once again wow!!! u guys have done it again janice alone would b great 2 watch (i just hope that she signed up 4 sincere hlp & not publicity) Good Luck 2 all of u…… YOU ARE BRAVE AND CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!!! I will pray 4 u all & while i continue my one minute at a time i hope that u guys can become another group i look at 4 strength when i am being drawn into the vicious cycle of addiction no matter what your drug of choice is they will all destroy u as most of u alreadt know….again goodluck god bless & i can’t wait 2 c the upcoming season!!!!

13. james allen/GymAlien says:

So sad to see such a short term attempt at a solution for these folks. This show is such a poor attempt at rehab. And yet it shows the public what is needed to really recover from addiction. I am so torn. These celebs need so much more and yet they show us what is needed to recover from addiction. It takes so much more than a couple weeks of rehab to really change a life. The transformation of a broken heart doesn’t happen in a couple weeks. God help them and US

14. luvpinsky says:

wow..Janice is init! I loved and adored her Modeling shows she did. And I loved her. I am surprised..she tried to be so clean and healthy it seemed. I only ever thought she struggle with an ED (eating disorder) or..addicted to plastic surgery! xoxo
    I can’t wait to watch the new season. wish Lindsay would have been on though…or MaryKate O.

15. luvpinsky says:

I wish people would not diss this show. It is a great program. If you want hardcore go watch Intervention. This program does the best it can. AND the people on it are BRAVE…to be humiliated..and to let themselves be so vulnerable and open…to critics like you… Give some support people. anyhow Love the show.xoxoxo and yes..I know very very well about real life addiction..

16. Pam says:

This show may be the only chance some of these celebrities have at a taste of sobriety. While I’m not a fan of the egos that go wild on the show, they already have the egos, and if not locked up in rehab they might just be driving on the same street as any of us under the influence. If it takes a stupid television show to draw these egomaniacs to sobriety, so be it. At least it plants a seed in they’re minds. I wish them all luck.

17. Jerelyn M. says:

This show must be shown. That chick that was on Celebrity Rehab last season was too much. She just wanted to be on TV. She wasn’t trying to get any help. I am so glad Dr. Drew kicked her hot tail off the show.

18. mamakanga says:

Anyone hear exactly when the new season starts?

19. nna hull says:

I do not have cable and I watched every episode on the computer, so I have been waitng for the new season, It is a wonderful show and I learn so much, I have lost nine neices and nephews to drugs, one july eight 10, 31 yrs old, his wife dies 4 mo earlier overdosed. He had just got out of rehab and was getting his life together, and died at his computer with a heart attack. I look forward to the next episode thanks amh

20. jennifer says:

does anyone know when the 4th season will be on?

21. lily says:

what the F*** it was suppose to air tonight??????????

22. joann ramie says:

i live in corpus christi, texas. i tuned in to vh1 on monday, 10-11-2010 to watch the show! what happened???? i had seen on this site that was the first show of the season 4. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME TO FIND OUT WHEN IT WILL ACTUALLY AIR IN MY AREA!!!!!!!! addicted to celebrity rehab!!!

23. AliCat says:

Where is Celebrity Rehab 4??!!! It was supposed to air (according to many sources) on October 11th…what happened VH1??? Can you let the fans know the now new premiere????? Thanks in advance!

24. Kim says:

I too tuned in Oct 11th and was VERY disappointed!! I dont understand why they have a blog here and never answer anyone. We are FANS! =( I am so ready to see my fav show.

25. Eric Jackson says:

I’ve been searching for season four and it’s nowhere to be found. This is the only page VH1 even has on it. Please let me know if you find anything about it.

26. Susie2you says:

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Season 4: Premieres Wed Dec 1 at 10PM EST

27. Hannah says:

The disease of addiction is so debilitating. I for one have been through it at it’s worst. I was in an abusive relationship with another using addict. I can honestly say, my life was hell. I finally left him and my addiction behind 10 yrs ago and I couldn’t be happier. I’m now married to a wonderful man with no bad habits, not even cigarettes. We have been married since 2004 and we are now looking for a second home. I thank God and all my support for getting through the rough times. All I know is, if I did it, any-one can. Good Luck to everyone who enters rehab and never leave God out of your recovery.

28. Elaine says:

Please for this to Janice!

Janice,

I think you are the bravest person on this show to deal with your addicition so openly. You are so beautiful, I love you and I hope that you have all the success that you are looking for to get better.

You will be in my prayers. You are the only one that has the power to make these changes for the better.

29. Playboi10 says:

I think that the only person on the show who has a clue is Leif Garrett.Janice is threatened by Rachel because she is young and beautiful and Janice is an old washed up has been!

30. OLE BOY says:

31. OLE BOY says:

I think that the only one on the show who has a clue is Leif Garrett.Janice is threatened by Rachel,because she’s young,hot and not a washed up old has been!And is Eric Roberts Retarded?

32. OLE BOY says:

Is Eric Robert’s Retarded?

33. Dawn Freeman says:

Does anyone know if Leif has a personal blog/page on FB, Myspace?? Also what reading books/workbooks do they use on show for recovery program?

34. Tom B says:

Janice has to stop being the VICTIM. It is a passive role and accomplishes nothing.

35. becky b. says:

Certainly hope to see all of the brave souls from season 4 of Celebrity Rehab in Sober Living.It takes a great deal of pain & courage to put yourself out there for all the world to see…esp. when you are @ your most vulnerable.I applaud Dr. Drew…but mostly the patients themselves.They went through it & hopefully are still living sober, happier & more fulfilling lives .I commend you(the patients Dr. Drew 7n his staff) & this is a wonderful program.

36. becky blue says:

I never really understood why Eric Roberts was on Celebrity Rehab to start with? Weed? C’mon…Cannabis is not a physical addiction.People smoke weed for various reasons…pain,nausea,to relax,& that is about it.Going to a drug rehab for weed ,is like putting out a candle w/a firehose !If that is really all he was there for…I agree…he must be a bit on the slow side….

37. becky b. says:

Eric Roberts comes acros as a total nut job.Anyone that goes to rehab for weed is just plain strange . Cannabis is used for pain,nausea,& relaxation…but it is not a physically addictive drug.No withdrawals that I have ever heard of? Going to rehab for cannabis addiction is like putting out a candle w/a firehose !

38. The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

39. 1542237 says:

What a lovely day for a 1542237! SCK was here

40. You know how to hit upon a distinguished number of conditions where an lone may necessitate while search in favor of the owner of a mobile phone number. The impressive prevalent is at what time the unrecognized telephone has called the cellular phone connected with you before a close relative, in addition to you would reminiscent of with the aim of discern basically whom it be able to subsist with the purpose of is attempting at what time cellular phone call you.

41. Up and about whilst last year, completing an one overturn telephone number search can the whole lot probability run while high because forty five dollars.

42. selected extent merely, performing a little sort of invert cellphone look winning during this impending year plus beyond is a pretty affordable, hassle-on hand while well because a safe approach so when have the data impressive people unquestionably necessitate.