Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch Recap – Episode 2 – Ten Things We Loved About The Show

ocho_2_1uip_26

In VH1′s latest example of stunt casting, a set of conjoined twins are competing on Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch. The bar never stops raising!

Let’s get this out there immediately. The first thing we loved about this week’s show?

- Chad’s raw emotion.

ocho_2_1uip_9

During his first double date, with Ericka and Emma, he noted, “When you get hurt, that s*** hurt.” Brilliant. This show should be renamed Ochocinco: The Ultimate Confucius because we clearly are dealing with a sage and observer unlike any we’ve ever seen.

The second thing we loved?

- Bracket discourse.

ocho_2_1uip_3

How many times did we hear someone explain some variation of, “If you go on the date, you have a 50/50 chance of going home”? At least 50, if not 50 more.

ocho_2_1uip_4

Even after an episode full of things like, “If we get a match-up date, one of us is going home,” Lisa still said that no one understood what was going on. I guess for some people, learning through repetition just isn’t an option. Makes sense that said people made their way to reality TV, specifically a dating show.

Jasmine’s comment on the bracket system (or, at least one of her comments on it…), revealed the potential problem with the fact that from each dual date one girl goes home: the odds of going home had her so worried that she straight up said she wasn’t excited about going on a date. When people on a dating show are scared to do the thing they’re supposedly there to do, it’s a problem…at least for those participating. Personally, I look forward to watching that absurdity play out.

- Bikini generosity.

So many of the girls cooed over Chad’s “gift” of white bathing suits…

ocho_2_1uip_5

ocho_2_1uip_6

Really, though, I’d say the presents were mostly for him:

ocho_2_gif1

You know?

And speaking of the jiggler above…

- Ericka.

ocho_2_gif2

This girl is a trip. She told us, “I’m feeling confident in my bathing suit, and I feel that Chad is excited to see me in my bathing suit. And I got his attention for sure…in my bathing suit.” These girls may not learn through repetition but at least one is capable of poetry through it.

ocho_2_1uip_8

Also, football players seem to be her type (she was once engaged to one). Lisa compared her personality to a “dead fish,” but this woman bubbles to the surface as a matter of course. (Although I will admit that Lisa’s advice to Ericka’s dual date rival, Emma — “She has low self-esteem, you can tell. Just knock her down” — was hilarious.)

- The aforementioned date.

If you’re going to get crabs…

ocho_2_1uip_11

…you might as well do it in an idyllic location.

ocho_2_1uip_13

“Is this your nicest date you’ve ever been on?” Ochocinco asked his girls. No one said it, but clearly the answer was, “NO DUH.”

My favorite thing about this mostly emotionally static date? The soapy editing/zoom-ins that suggested tension brewing just below the surface:

ocho_2_gif6

Cue the organ!

- “As you know…”

ocho_2_1uip_15

As you know (if you’ve read this blog at any point in the past three years), I love when the centers of dating shows address their potential significant others’ (or whatever they are) by saying, “As you know…” and then supposedly repeat a detail about themselves. The best was Bret Michaels saying, “As you know, I love to rock…” but Ocho’s “As all of you know, I love to interact with my fans, back-and-forth…” is certainly a worthy successor.

- Tara.

And speaking of said fans, here’s how Tara (one of the attendees of the back-yard tailgate group date) described one Ochocinco devotee:

ocho_2_1uip_16

“A giant man body-painted from neck to butt crack.” She added, “I’m semi alarmed yet semi-amused.”

But it’s not all quips and quick wit, as we found out when she was grilled over what football teams she enjoys. “I like every team,” she said. And then a giant foam No. 1 hand fell out of her mouth because clearly she is a sports fan for the ages. She attempted to change the subject with this:

ocho_2_1uip_17

“How pretty is that door handle on the house? Did you notice the door handles? So pretty.” What a jock, you know? Such a meathead subject: door handles. Doorhandleball is sweeping the world, making inroads of popularity in every major nation (and quite a few minor ones) other than the U.S. It’s basically the new soccer. Tara is way advanced.

- Jasmine’s eating foibles.

First, she had a hard time fitting into her dress (it was a multi-girl operation)…

ocho_2_1uip_18

She chalked this up to hot dog consumption during the group date…

ocho_2_1uip_19

…and then, she devised a plan for said dress that was not without its own share of cholesterol:

ocho_2_1uip_20

ocho_2_1uip_21

ocho_2_1uip_22

ocho_2_1uip_23

You read that right.

ocho_2_1uip_24

And then, based on the advice of the ultimate s***-stirrer, Lisa, she showed Chad just how much she enjoys eating (this was meant to contrast the daintier ways of Angela, since according to Lisa, Chad likes an eater):

ocho_2_gif3

ocho_2_gif4

Is that bread really that hard to chew? Was it kneaded too long? Like, what?

Anyway, all this is to say that Jasmine is a weird one, all right. How could Chad possibly pass her up?

Oh, and the Jasmine/Angela dual date was the same one we watched last month via Ustream as it was filmed. Chad said he called upon the viewers to help him make his decision, but, uh, something tells me…

ocho_2_1uip_31

…they weren’t as helpful as he’d hoped.

- The outcome.

Luckily, he didn’t pass Jasmine up.

ocho_2_1uip_33

Angela was gorgeous and no doormat. She held her own in an argument with Lisa, although she didn’t exactly seem to understand the rules of reality TV (“Get in my face and you’ll leave this house real quick!” she yelled, even though these shows are all about getting in people’s faces — sometimes to the “I’m not touching you! I’m not touching you!” extent of annoyance and immaturity). She was lovely and feisty, too (her reflective words after being eliminated were barbs directed at Chad: “I think I’m fully capable of getting someone that I really want. Just wasn’t there.”). But she just didn’t have Jasmine’s delightful weirdness or excitability. Really, when Ericka popped open a bottle of champagne and Jasmine took off in a flight of fancy…

ocho_2_gif5

…it was clear that Chad had made the right choice.

Less suspenseful was his letting go of Emma, of whom he’d said earlier in the episode, “Emma, she’s the pretty girl next door. I just think that door might be closed.” Look, shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you’d like to, such as staying on a reality show for as many episodes as possible.

- The elimination ceremony.

ocho_2_1uip_32

The fact that a maximum of four girls are up for elimination each episode means that we don’t have an endless elimination segment full of repetition and iterations of, “I like this girl because…”. Instead, the repetition was dispersed throughout the episode, as explained above (look at me, adding to the repetition), as everyone explained the bracket-style elimination over and over and over to us. Still, that last act was mercifully brief. I’d say the bracket broke even, in the end.

Click below to download a large PDF of Ochocinco’s bracket so you can play along with the show at home…

ocho-bracket

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch show page
Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch videos and extras
Become a Fan of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch on Facebook
Subscribe for Ochocinco uncensored and uncut footage on SuperPass

1. ANN says:

THIS IS ANOTHER SAD SHOW OF WOMEN MAKING A FOOL OF THEMSELVES IN THE HOPE OF CATCHING THE RIGHT MAN. THIS FOOL (OCHOCINCO) HAS NO INTENTION OF MARRYING NOT ONE OF THESE CRAZY WOMEN. THIS MAN IS ALL AND I MEAN ALL ABOUT HIMSELF. PLEASE, GIVE ME A BREAK, IF HE REALLY WANTED TO FIND LOVE, TRUE LOVE, HE WOULD NOT BE ON VH1 FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.
    PROPS FOR ANGELA, SHE HELD HER OWN, SHE WAS RIGHT ON POINT. SHE MIGHT WANT YOU, BUT HELL SHE WAS CORRECT IN SAYING SHE DOES NOT NEED YOU. THIS WAS THE ONLY REASON, HE DISMISS HER, AND DECIDED TO TAKE THE I DON’T KNOW HAVE TO EAT PROPERLY IN PUBLIC, SPEAK WITH FOOD IN HER MOUTH AND GOD WHAT’S UP WITH HER NAILS?
    YOU GO, OCHO, BUT YOUR SHOW IS SOOO SAD…AND YOU ARE FULL OF YOURSELF.

2. jen says:

cant stand the men who want all these young girls.. let them grow up.. its disgusting..

3. nicole says:

These girls are just nasty!!! Angela was the only decent one on the show! Funny how that Lisa chick wanted to bash Erica’s look, but honey your grill is all jacked up!!

4. bubba says:

Ann.. a.k.a Angela hahahaha nice venting session. Loser.

5. Tammy says:

I’ve never watched a reality where a person is looking for love. It is so fake and pathetic but I am so hooked that I went to vh1 website to see when it would be back on! Ocho is hot but sad to do this show. Glad he did though, it’s entertaining as hell!

6. BATINA says:

IM SO GLAD U SENT ANGIE HOME.SHE WAS TOO STUCK ON HERSELF AND SHE WOULD”VE NOT BEEN THE KINDA WOMAN TO DEAL WIT KIDS.THEY ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT AND PRECIOUS.I JUS WONDER IF U WILL EVER REALLY FIND TRUE LOVE ON A REALITY SHOW.IF U DIDNT PLAY BALL DO U HONESTLY BELIEVE ANY OF THESE GIRLS WOULD BE THERE?GOOD LUCK ON UR QUEST AND IF U PICK A GIRL FROM THE SHOW AND IT DOES’NT WORK OUT.PLEASE DONT DO ANOTHER ONE.IF U DID’NT FIND TRUE LOVE THIS TIME AROUND IT’S UNLIKELY U WILL FIND IT THAT WAY.IT HAS TO BE GENUINE AND REAL NOT FOR TV.I WISH U THE BEST BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE UR GONNA FIND WHAT UR LOOKIN FOR….

7. BATINA says:

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT.THE HOMEGIRL WIT THE FAKE HAIR,BREAST AND LIPS.LIKE HONESTLY IF SHE NOT HAPPY WIT HER PERSONAL APPEARANCE THAT SHE GOES TO SUCH DRASTIC MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE FROM SEEING WHAT SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE.HOW FAR DO U THINK SHE WILL GO TO HIDE WHO SHE REALLY IS ON THE INSIDE.SHE JUS SEEMS TO BE A GROUPIE,SHE SAID HERSELF SHE”S DATED PLENTY OF ATHLETES WHAT MAKES OCHOCINCO SO DIFFERENT.HE SAID SO HIMSELF.IT HAS TO BE PUBLICITY THING CUS I DONT THINK HE REALLY WANTS NONE OF THESE GIRLS AS WIVES, A MOTHER FIGURE OR ANYTHING SERIOUS.IT MAKES ME SAD TO SEE THESE WOMAN SO DESPARATE AND ACT SO DUMB.IF HE WAS ANVERAGE JOE THEY WOULDNT PUT UP WIT THAT AT ALL.

8. Simone M. J. says:

Chad should have all of those fake women remove their make-up. He needs to see what he’ll be waking up with – the real deal.

9. joejoe says:

My wife and I like the show. we are big ochocinco fans. I hope he allows Jazmine to stay on the show we love her. hopefully, she is the one for him at the end of the show. He needs someone like her that can hold her own and tell it like it is. The other ladies seem to be very fake and phony.

10. Lenya says:

He deffinantly has a TYPE. I’m glad Jasmine didn’t go home. The other girl was so focused on making her look bad she forgot to eat and find out more about “Ocho”. She was so lame I can’t even remember her name (not that I even care). That’s sad.

11. Rose says:

Geezzz I am laughing like there’s no tomorrow with these replies, but to be honest they do make sense, but that ws sooooooo funny, about Chad needs to have all these women remove their make up. LOL))))))))))))) 2 funny

12. vh1sucks! says:

this show sucks just put on the old good shows like i love money. and put i love money 3 and 4 on dvd thats all the fans wanna see not this BS

13. D says:

This show is ridiculous. Will not watch anymore. I enjoyed watching Ochocinco on DWTS but now see he is superficial and likes botox and fake boobs. Grow up and set a better example for your kids. You may have been blessed with football skills but you can’t buy class.

14. shayda says:

i think you should follow your heart and look past their looks

15. Dana Rosasio says:

I feel Ruby is pretty’ reminds of Kobes wife. I ultimately feel that the show is a waste of time. I can’t think of 1 of these shows that have actually lead a person to true love. I am a little offended that all of these stars choose to date outside of their race. The show is 70% latinas. 25 % white and 5% black. I think black women are beautiful its sad that black men obviously dont.

16. Cassandra says:

Not a real fan of this show because where are the women of color?… are they not good enough for football players….these other women will take your money just as fast but will do it in a more subtle way…. come on now only one african american woman are you serious…and not to mention the young lady who wanted to get with T Owens before real.

17. Tammy K says:

I def agree he shouldve had them remove the make-up. He needs to put them in some real situations and see their reactions (homeless shelters, have them work at grocery stores, etc). I hate a man that bases love on looks, I feel ALLL of them are there for the lime light and money. Im ready for the naked pics etc to hit the web, and I pray one of those FAKE barbies dont end up with a show. That one chick Ericka looks like a fool with all of that plastic surgery, that face is hideous.

18. Paige says:

I think Erika is a good choice for Ochocinco…..she has confidence, she’s beautiful, and seems to be truly interested in him.

19. eritrean84 says:

All I can say is B-Twice……we need to hook up on our own reality tv show minus 86 girls and the cameras.

20. liyo says:

I don’t know who’s uglier? Flavor Flav or this fool? He’s a never was the STEELERs have owned this fool LOL

21. kaycee says:

I knew this would happen when this show aired.As soon as there where not alot of black woman on the show the Angry Black Woman Syndrom would come to light .Let me guess ochocinco is a sell out right? Because he is not with a strong black woman, get rid of that ($@$^*&#!$)^($+ le because it’s getting old.Every woman is strong in there own way so please stop.The term hater is used for woman who act like this, jealous because they are not secure with there beauty.And they always respond with i am secure!!! Ya right, please get help ladies if you are a hater it is very unhealthy to live your life mad over somebody lighter then you. That is so silly, part of being a strong woman is having confidence in your self not hating on the next chick. That is why you get called a hater for being mad . it’s always he cant handle a strong black woman so he goes to another race so he can do what he wants because a black woman wont put up with that. You want to know something funny a dumb chick has no color and black woman right along with other races have put up with a tired man who runs all over them so all that a black woman wont put up with it is played out. And if you are a confident woman any color shape or size you will agree with this comment, But of course if you are a hater you will not agree which is a typical trate of a hater… This is real talk if you find yourself mad because you dont think your pretty do something about it, being real woman does not consist of being a hater! a great saying i like to put out there is hating me is not going to make you pretty!

22. kaycee says:

another thing how come when a exotic looking woman walks in a club or room the whole atmospher changes with woman. the woman who are confident which we need more of them… give credit when credit is due and the insecure woman try to pick out all of that beautiful womans flaws. The biggest thing that gets me when a woman who is well put together head to toe takes care of her body eats right , hair nails always done nice clothes shoes purses nice car cares about her apperance and herself she comes off as a gold digger or stuck up. it really is hard to be a confident beautiful woman because you get it from both sides men and woman. the men because you are not going to settle for a bum so they call you stuck up. and woman because all the men in her presence desire her. Give a bad chick credit when it is due. Being a hater will give you a heartattck!

23. ERIKA says:

Why can’t there be normal girls on any of these reality shows. It’s all about the fake boobs, fake hair, fake nails, and overall fake attitude. Why would any man marry or want to date a crazy, self centered, fake B**.

24. kaycee says:

Now dont get me wrong i think reality t.v. is garbage that is why it is entertainment t.v. so I can care less about any of these chickens on the show. But why when a woman takes extreme care of her apperance head to toe well dressed well groomed ok fake hair and nails and fake boobs whatever, gets called self centerd. What exactly is a normal woman? one who doesnt care about her appearence body and grooming? im just curious. To me being a woman means taking care of your mind body and soul confidence making sure when are in public you are well groomed and not a hot mess. keep your nails manicured if you dont like fake nails keep your feet pedicured. take good care of your hair, skin, and body that is why these men like the woman because she is confident and well put together. not a hot mess insecure hating on the next chick…

25. Marilyn says:

Chad, I’m disappointed in you. Jasmine is loud, talks way too much, interrupts the other contestant (and you)constantly, drink/talk drink/talk drink/talk, talks with food in her mouth, uses the “F” word (and others) every other sentence … and THIS is the one you want to take home to “mommy” your kids!!!! I thought you loved your kids and wanted what was best for them. You can do a lot better than this (for their sake).

26. Brandy says:

“CHILD PLEASE”….Will someone please tell me why “beauty” is defined by someone with fake boobs, light or white skin, hazel, blue or green eyes???????????? You all better leave Miss Jasmine alone…she is a gorgeous, dark-skinned, big girl!!!!!!!! If you don’t get Erika off that show with those BIG blown up lips, huge fake boobs, and no telling what else is FAKE (reminds me of the the movie “I’m Gonna Get You Sucka” when Cherry (Ann Marie Johnson)took Jack Spade (Keenen Ivory Wayans) home and started pulling of fake hair, eyes, nails, limbs, etc. etc.).. Again, “CHILD PLEASE”… Remember people, THIS IS A GAME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

27. Brandy says:

Chad, Chad, Chad, Chad…man please… “WHERE ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE AT? ” I would love to see a reality show where you have an African American man who is actually strictly looking for an African American woman!!!!! Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with interacial dating, but darn… when are the pretty black women gonna get the prize??? Black men, PLEASE come back home!!! Don’t let society continue to make you believe that there are no GREAT African American women out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. vh1lover says:

Erica was on an episode of Wifeswap! She was a cop w/ 2 kids whos boyfriend did everything (include serving her breakfast in bed) while her mom watched the kids during the day. She seems like the type to just want her 15 minutes of fame while trying to succeed as a gold digger. Watch out Ocho – this one is NOT looking for true love.

29. MRS D says:

@KAYCEE, THE REASON WHY WE ARE SO UPSET IS THAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ON REALITY TV HISTORY THAT A MAN DOGS OUT HIS OWN RACE. HE ONLY CHOSE 4 GIRLS OF HIS OWN RACE OUT OF 17 GIRLS. THAT IS UNPRESIDENTED. IF THE BACHELOR HAD ONLY 4 WHITE GIRLS AND THE REST OF THE WOMEN WERE BLACK, THE SHOW WOULD BE ~`_&`)+~*@^%*%_ N CANCELLED. THE THING IS THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. OUR OWN MEN DO NOT WHANT US. NO OTHER RACE IS EXPERIENCING THIS. THIS IS WHY WE ARE SOO OUTRAGED. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WERE WE COME FROM. THIS “NO BLACK GIRL” OR “NO DARK BLACK GIRL” TREND HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A WHILE NOW, BUT THIS SHOW TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE HURT. BLACK WOMEN ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND IT HURTS THAT EVEN OUR OWN DO NOT FIND US ATTRACTIVE OR WORTHY OF THEIR LOVE OR A POTENTIAL WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND, JUST ANOTHER BABY MAMA. IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS.IT HURTS SO ~`_&`)+~*@^%*%_ N BAD AND ITS NOT FAIR THAT MEN PUT ALL OF US BLACK GIRLS IN THE NEGATIVE STERYOTYPICAL BOX OF UNEDUCATED,GHETTO,LOUD MOUTH, NECK ROLLIN, FINGER SNAPPIN, ANGRY &+&*+$&#_^(#~&^^` MANY BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT AND IT IS NOT FAIR TO US.

30. ButterHunney says:

Is there any more love for black women ?? or is it the straight hair or the boobs ? there are sum beautiful black women in this world ..TRY IT SUMTIMES !

**ButterHunney**

31. LICIABAE901 says:

Are U Serious He’s Not The Cutest Thing Walking & These Chicks Are Just In It 4 The $$$$$$$$$ & Plus They Are Not Cute @t All! Won’t Be Back 4 Another Season!

32. Midalia says:

There is no doubt that Ochocinco is a very sexy, mild-mannered really nice guy (as far as we can tell) so needless to say I am hooked on him. It is my professional opinion that he should definitely stick with a latina because of his personality and obviously he likes to make babies..lol. Love you.

33. Gungee says:

Chad how did you get to this point? I really loved the chemistry between you and Cheryl on DWTS and I was sure that a committed relationship was going to happen. Where are the women from your past that were there for you before you became the person that you are today? It really saddens me that a person can stand beside someone and put up with their bull#&*@ until the dollars come flowing in at which time they’re just forgotten about. What about the mother/mothers of your children or someone that you messed over while you were pursuing your career. Have you considered any of them as a potiential candidate for marriage? That would be TRUE LOVE!!! I think the women on your show are looking for any/every thing but love. In your 32 years on this earth I would hope that you know a little something about being sincere and honest so take some alone time to reflect on the people from your past and I am sure you’ll find the TRUE LOVE right in your past. Act on it and stop misleading these women on your show. I believe you already know whose finger that ring belongs on. Seriously Chad if your daughter/son came to you and asked daddy how do I know if I’m in love what would your response be? Would you want your son to run through different women or better yet let different men run through your daughter? I just think that you should really think things through throughly. I’ll never be a football fan of yours because I have my own team however I’m putting this bug in your ear because once you find TRUE LOVE there’s nothing else like it. In closing just remember whatever decisions you make affects others that are near and dear to you!! GOOD LUCK!!

34. Taylor says:

heyy chad! i just dont think this Lisa girl is for u because she dated my uncle denny a little while ago and she was crazyy! and im not kidding crazyy! so i think tht she should go! and also i think tht u should pick Jasmine to be ur girl because she is funny cool calm at times and can get down with ur kids witch is perfect for u!

35. Rhea says:

I think that it is absolutely hilarious that some people writing on this think that Angela was a great girl. She comment numerous times that looks are more important than personality. Obviously Jazmine’s a dud too, but it is really disappointing to think there are actually people out there that preferred Angela.

36. nette says:

GOOD SHOW, I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOUR PICK COVERED A LOT OF DIFFERENT WOMEN. NOW I DO AGREE WITH SIMONE..PLEASE HAVE A WHERE THE WOMEN COME OUT NATURAL. I KNOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO REALLLLLLY SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING. AND DO THIS BEFORE SHE MEETS UR KIDS. AND GOOD JOB ON NOT SITTING BACK AN KISSING ON ALL THE WOMEN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

37. Oshina says:

Man I love chad but last week was the craziest show eva to me I thynk that he sent the Wrong girl home last night I thynk he should have kept emma

38. zbaby2121 says:

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS CHAD, LOVE WHO YOU LOVE BUT DON’T REFUSE LOVE JUST B/C OF COLOR…AND AT LEAST HE WAS SMART TO GET RID OF ANGELA SHE WAS SUCH A DING BAG. TO MUCH INTO HERSELF…GROW UP! AND JASMINE SHOULD HAVE PUT HER IN HER PLACE WHEN SHE TOLD CHAD THAT JAS WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO NEED HIM…GURL WHAT! CHILD PLEASE! WAS SHE TRYING TO STEREOTYPE AND SAY THAT A BLACK WOMAN IS NEEDY???? :(

HOW SHE KNOW IF JASMINE DIDN’T HAVE ALL HER STUFF TOGETHER AS WELL AND DON’T NEED A MAN WITH MONEY.

39. susie says:

Chad baby you are hot and I loved you on dancing with the stars and I voted for u all the time. I wish u were into older women baby I would rock your boat.

40. hilarious says:

haha lets see because Jasmine’s bio clearly states she is unemployed lol…..now lets think about that

41. Kristen Rodriguez says:

What I liked most about the show is how Ochocinco listened to the input of everyone and gave Tara another chance. Not because of what everyone said about her but from his skills he learned from football. I personally would have voted her off, but I’m outside looking in. Ochocinco, continue to use your judgement to make the decisions. I hope there is someone on the show that you can start a relationship with. To find love will take time and you should focus on things you like to do, is there chemistry, trust, and openness. Good Luck!

42. signofthetimes says:

On behalf of the black women who don’t give a damn where a black man lay pipe. I would like to thank all the non black women who are so eager to take up the slack. I’m sick and tired of hearing black men complain and talk about slavery and “the man”. Maybe a white woman would be a good peace offering. If my theory stands in about a century or so, black men will have wiggled many a white woman’s inheritance from them and harvested many a white woman’s eggs, and used their wombs. Therefore increasing our numbers, decreasing their genetic pool until they finally fade away making us the master race. Don’t worry the survivors we will make slaves out of. Karma sucks! If your lucky the half breeds will be dark so they don’t have to tan and get skin cancer. Hopefully they may be nice and docile like Obama. God forbid, they inherit the angry black gene, that might be the end of mankind. Have a goodnight, Go ochocinco!

43. Ken says:

This type of show is very interesting to watch. I love the human dynamics and of course the beautiful women. If they play their cards right, I think Courtney or Rubi might have a chance at winning. In reality, I’d choose Courtney for myself.

44. keke says:

I used to think Jasmine was a nice catch, but after I saw her acting like a wild animal in Laurice’s face I felt she was immature. Jasmine you could have handled that situation like a woman. Laurice you go girl! and Jasmine, YOU GO AWAY!

45. Tim says:

Emma should’ve stayed bro, Ericka is completely fake.

46. shantee says:

where did they get these fake stripper looking plastic surgery women from chad your taste in women is terrile you may as well get a blow up doll these women have no substance

47. barbara pierce says:

Looks like fun! When are you going to do the “Cougar”
    version?

48. Ashley says:

I personally think that whoever gets picked out of these ladies will not make it relationship wise. Just watching the show I can really tell that these ladies have no intentions what so ever in being in a serious happily ever relationship. Although, most of the ladies may be pretty, that’s all to them. Now you do have some who may be able to hang in there. But I just don’t feel that they could ever step to the plate and be that woman in you life…

49. siete~ says:

I think he should go on a date with whoever looks the best & is the most pleasant, first thing in the a.m, with no makeup, no shower, and without brushing their teeth or washing their face.

50. KIM says:

I’m eager to see if Ruby could make a good step-mommy. I really like her. I’d like to see what Erika looks like w/out makeup cuz she looks old w/makeup. Tara is a joke and I believe just on for TV…too bad. She’s cute & funny but not serious about the show & you never know what may come out of her mouth @ the wrong time. Jasmine is cool like the girl next door, the homie…just remember who ever Chad piks has to be “takeable” everywhere. Make’em ALL take their makeup off!

51. charmaine says:

i hope that the show us real because ive watch flavor flav, for the love of rayj season 1&2 i also watch real chance of love both seasons andi was disadpointed with what all of them did flav,rayj and real and chance i enjoyed the show evey much. i wish him all the best in his carrer and his love life

52. 4921793 says: