T.O. Show 2 Recap, Season 2 Episode 2

Last week Terrell vowed to start fresh in his on-again, off-again relationship with Kari. But their past infidelities, as well as his difficult childhood, threaten its success. The second half of this week’s T. O. Show finds Terrell fighting those patterns. He visits a therapist to talk about his history with Kari, his children, and his own father. As Terrell mentions in his autobiography, Owens’ father had lived across the street from him, and neither he nor his mother had ever told him until Terrell had developed a crush on a neighbor girl, who turned out to be his half-sister. So yeah, he has some issues.

Those issues come out during the clip above, where Kari angrily questions his desire to change. Terrell decides to “put it all on the table” by first clearing the table. Somehow this metaphor turns literal when he slides and smashes a table centerpiece, while Mo and Kita watch uncomfortably. Later Mo and Kita meet up with Terrell’s ex-fiance, Felisha Terrell, to have drinks, and to try to convince her to work it out with Terrell. Perhaps it’s because Terrell can’t stop arguing with Kari. Or perhaps it’s because Felisha’s married name would be just too perfect. Felisha Terrell-Owens definitely sounds right.

Check out the remaining segments of this week’s T.O. Show 2 at its video page, and screen shots from this week’s episode below.

View Photo Gallery

The T.O. Show 2
show page
The T.O. Show 2
videos and extras

1. ROBERT BULGER says:

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO DO THE SUREAL LIFE AGAIN? I HAVE AN IDEA.WITH THE CELEBERTIES PUT IN AN AVERAGE JOE OR JANE.

2. GG says:

kinda sucks that we cant see the T.O. show online in Canada..

3. Nena says:

T.O. I owe u an apology , i was ticked off u wanted to get a dog but felt so much better when u showed yourself spending more times with your precious girls… That is the real way to get it together, let them be your joy… i am a 60 yr. old/ granny who loves your show, and the girls need to keep a tight leash on u but loosen up now and again.. i know u are in charge and think u are sooooooo cute/ nena
    ps. The only way your friend Chad will find love is by looking in the mirror………..please chile

4. LALA Loca says:

Just catching up on the show and I want to say that I am happy to see u spending time with your girls. As a girl who grew up without her father I can say that being there for your children is MUCH more important that sending a check. A check cannot raise your kids. Having a father is essential when raising healthy women.

5. Angie says:

Terrell I love you and the show but I am so tired of you chasing behind this skinny $!+_~@+(`(`$^(* immature chick (kari)trying to prove yourself to her. It seems like she cant get past things so mabey you should Oh! I don’t know….MOVE ON!!! Seriously, is there a shortage of sisters where you are?? Me and my girlfriends would really like to see you happy with a REAL (BLACK)WOMAN. If you can’t seem to locate one look us up in Chicago and we cook too. Luv Ya Terrell, tell Kita heeeyyyy Diva

6. Zelda says:

Terrell,I’m a big fan of your show since season 1, I try not to missed any of your shows on season 2. Help me to understand why are you constantly trying to proof yourself to someone that’s immature, dramatic, selfish and also mindless. You’re on the right path by seeking help, you both need counseling not just you, you both have issues with each other that needs to be resolved you’re not the only one with a problem. If you can’t put your differences to the side and stop pointing fingers at each other on whose the blame and start working together as a couple than it’s time to go your separate ways and move on. You don’t need to waste your time or effort saving a relationship with a woman that don’t trust you. Trust, honesty and communication is very important in a relationship without those three there’s no relationship. What you need is a strong minded woman that can hold her own, that will be supportive and know how to keep a man, what I’m referring to is myself I’m the total package, I have the mind, body and soul.