VH1 Stars T.O. And Ochocinco Set To Join Forces As Cincinnati Bengals Teammates

61034290

Did you hear the news? In a match made in VH1 heaven, Terrell Owens will be joining his friendly rival Chad Ochocinco as a wide receiver on the Cincinnati Bengals this season. The two have been duking it out for Sunday night supremacy as the stars of The T.O. Show and Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch for the last few weeks, but come Sundays this fall, the two longtime friends will both be sporting orange and black uniforms, standing on the same sideline and doing everything they can to take the Bengals to the Super Bowl.

However, the T.O. era in Cincinnati got off to a bumpy start this morning. Reports out of Georgetown, KY — where the Bengals are holding their pre-season practices — say that T.O. missed his flight last night, resulting in him not being able to attend this morning’s practice or his scheduled 11 a.m. press conference. Never fear, though, the press conference has been rescheduled for later tonight, at which point in time we’ll get to see T.O. don a Bengals jersey for the first time. Let’s just hope that T.O. makes his next flight!

1. lula says:

I love the way u handle yourself on ur show. U have a great body ochocinco, and if I was not tied up i would love to enjoy ur company. TO, nice to see u on someone team because ur talent should not be wasted just on modeling. Ochocinco, I watch u on the Game, and notice u can be a good actor, because u are very different on you ultimate catch show. i had to post something to these two great black men, stay positive and strong.

2. Maiba.G says:

Dame is wat I gotta say frist Ocho……….. ( meaning you lok good) But anyways why don’t you got any big girls on your show wat there too much to handle lmao ……. you should try me on for started and seehow you like it papi … ahh papi if you only knew love da show by the way and all thoses #___@_$@)@$!**^*# esis fake they ain’t there for you so make sow you know what you want iight mucho amor mi vida …..bye ;)

3. THEDIVA says:

Congrats in order for u T.O., AND IF YOUR IS ON THE UPS & UPS STOP TRYING TO RUSH INTO A RELATIONSHIP, U NEED TO FIND OUT WHO TERRELL OWENS IS FIRST BEFORE U CAN FIT INTO SOMEONE ELSE LIFE WITH YOUR FINE AZZ.

4. meme says:

T.O. I think that you should try dating a african american woman for a change. Im not racist at all but….Your arm model cries too much for me (typical white girl). Find someone that makes you smile… NOT someone who questions why??? did you make breakfast for me?? You need a real person on the side!!!!

5. Anthony Anaya says:

I want to send out all our love from out here in Twin Falls Idaho to the best football player who has ever played the game of football. TERREL OWENS. He is my Idle and a day dont go by that I dont catch up on his show on VHI. Im the number one fan and someone out there please help me meet T.O

6. Ashley says:

i really think that Terrell needs to get with Kita. She’d be great for him! and he would lighten her up a little. love the show!

7. Bea says:

Why do you continue to stay in a relationship that makes you miserable? It’s obvious she’s not mature enough to handle the situation. She whines too much about little things. It’s not going to get any better. Cut your losses and move on.

8. Lisab says:

You know I never write on these things but after watching the episode where you T.O. have dinner at Besoe with your girl I just had to make a comment. I’m to $@)()&~`~_@_~+) ume that love has no color but sometimes you black men kill me with letting these white women talk to you any kind of way. Now if a sistah spoke to you they Keri did you would have a problem. You need to soul search and figure out what you want in your life and when you are truly ready to have a relationship do right because you just may miss out on the right person. And you do need a personal $@)()&~`~_@_~+) istant someone that is intelligent with some guts to shut all the bulls*** down. Boy you are lucky I don’t work for you things would change…

9. Lisab says:

You know I never write on these things but after watching the episode where you T.O. have dinner at Besoe’s with your girl I just had to make a comment. I’m to @$#*$`^+~)(~~!( ume that love has no color but sometimes you black men kill me with letting these white women talk to you any kind of way. Now if a sistah spoke to you the way Keri did you would have a problem. You need to soul search and figure out what you want in your life and when you are truly ready to have a relationship do right because you just may miss out on the right person. And you do need a personal @$#*$`^+~)(~~!( istant someone that is intelligent with some guts to shut all the bulls*** down. Boy you are lucky I don’t work for you things would change…

10. Terry McMillan says:

When you follow your PASSION GOD BRING SO MANY GREAT BLESSING YOUR WAY!!!! keep up the good work Chad and Terrell. P.S. love the TV Show.

God Bless

11. brittany says:

what up this chasity i look at your shows all the time….. but u n T.O could be related no lie but hope u find the right girl to be in your life n please make sure shhe not in there jux 4 the money want the best 4 u ok hallo………… n as u say (child please) lol..

12. Debora Ferrell says:

T.O. you and Ochocinco are 2 much for one women and not enough for two… T.O.the women you are looking for is right in front of your face. She is your PR person that represents you on and off the field.. Good Luck this football season.

13. Val says:

T.O. I love your show! I am really to busy to watch tv but I make a point to catch your show. I just feel that you’re a kind-hearted young man & I relate to the realtionship you have with Kita & Mo. I admire sincere friendships thru thick & thin & you guys really represent that. I applaud you for letting your guard down on tv & sharing your journey to become a better man w/ the world. God bless you in all your endeavors as well as Kita & Mo!!! And, I also think you are already a wonderful father – I would give anything to see my father dress up as daddy wizard!

14. Tenett Van Epps says:

Why do you people keep that woman Mo on. She is always trying to run Kita and she is so ghetto that just doesn’t make sense. The last show I saw her getting stirred up as soon as Kita came into the office. She began to question Kita about traveling so much with T.O.. Kita is the the cool, pretty, articulate one who brings an extra bit of spice with a bit of polish. That Mo person is always having babies, has a bad attitude and it is obvious to everyone she is jealous of Kita. She talks like she is straight off the street. When she began the tears for her husband to make it look like someone had offended her I was amused. She started the altercation Kita finished it. Can’t you even have a show without always finding the worse people to be a part of it. Why isn’t she home with all those babies like she should be. That is her first responsibility. Kita is smart enough to be free, clean and intelligent and no babies. The other one is a bad example.

15. Tiffany Hill says:

Two of the finest men on VH1 and the NFL. I enjoy watching you both. I do not like the women you have on your shows as your “love” interest at the moment, but I enjoy watching you both. I can not wait until your continued seasons.

16. Tiffany Hill says:

I am really hoping that you do not propose to Kari. That is what she has been waiting on since Season 1. That would be a big mistake. You should be with the first lady you proposed to because she brings a smile on your face that Kari simply does not. You have actually been more relaxed since Kari has been out of the picture. She will never be able to keep up with your lifestyle and you know that. She is in it for the power and position, you will have to constantly explain to her why this and why that. Not good for a relationship on any level, especially all the time. I wish you would date Kita, but you guys keep denying that. Hope you can get a connection with all of your kids, you will be so much happier. Look forward to watching you either way, but I will definitely stop watching your show if you get engaged to Kari no matter how fine you are. She is just not the one for you. The first proposed female (who’s name escapes me) or Kita, get engaged and marry one of them.

17. HadToPost says:

Let me first begin by saying the show is somewhat entertaining. For me, it’s like a train wreck…kinda like the Flava of Love show. Yes T.O. is an attractive entertaining man, but to me he appears to be a straight up LOSER!!! He’s unstable, has kids all over the place, and is a big freakin’ kid (immature). Is the immaturity for the cameras? He’s incredibly arrogant which is a complete turn-off. Show some humility. All that shines and twinkles and can shuck and jive on cue, IS NOT appealing. The next preview during one of his sessions(Thank God he’s owning up to the fact that he has issues that need to be addressed) says something about him having a son whom he has never met???? Come on!!! Kids first man.

18. ILoveTO-however says:

There’s alot of accurate comments on here. Terrell Owens is mentally unstable with kids all over the place. Men who have sex with any female, leave children all over the place are in mental turmoil, which usually includes their issues with being gay or heterosexual. The sex without protection with multiple women at the same time to the point where two children with different mothers are the same age, is demonstration of T.O. being a homosexual…but fighting it by using women, to prove that he’s not. T.O. is on the down-low, leaving the unwanted offspring to suffer. He has an older son too who was 4 years when T.O. was a 49er showing off his house on cribs. Where’s that child? Hiding somewhere, contemplating suicide? Why is T.O. so caught up on white women? He’s a black man with issues and should be counseled by a MAN, and preferably not a white one who doesn’t understand this psycholgically beaten down black man from the South. T.O. slavery ended over 400 years ago…you do not need to be the “house negroe” to these white women who want to own and treat you like their black trained monkey! Get Ghetto Mo off the show as well – but why do you tell her off, while allowing Kari treat you like a black trained monkey? Stop kissing white people’s asses.

19. Ms Bobo says:

I am a Terrel Owens fan but when I saw the episode that talked about Terrel rejecting his son, that sucks. This in my eyes make Terrel less of a man.

20. caveen says:

hi ochicinco i enjoyed all episodes of yr show and i just want to tell u that u made a great decision chosing that sweet girl,and t.o i love u i enjoyed yr shows and i want u to settle down with a nice black woman u are too sweet and handsome i like yr smile am from jamaica and am a big fan keep enjoying yr self and be sweet.

21. Marsha says:

Ochocinco, I thought you were a cool young man until I saw you throw T.O. under the bus. This pass episode of the show , you encouraged T.O. to comment on why the Bengals had a losing streak. You told him to pretty much let his defenses down and all uncertainties and just speak and BE REAL!!You said this to him more than once. He finally commented on the possible problems, from the top on down. He turned and ask you the same question and you cowarded and claim the desire to play your best and ignorance was your excuse for seeing nothing and knowing nothing that has caused the losing streak. You SET HIM UP!! YOU KNEW YOU WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION. YOU ALSO KNEW HE WOULD NOT COMMENT ON IT. SO YOU GOADED HIM AND GAVE HIM A FALSE SENSE OF SAFETY IN SPEAKING AND THEN GAVE YOURSELF A HALO OF LOYALTY TO THE TEAM BY NOT COMMENTING. YOU OWE T.O. an apology for putting him in a negative position. I will watch and see what you do to redeem your credibility as a friend and colleague of T.O. For what I witnessed, you can’t be trusted. You knew the moment he commented his job could be on the line. There is no greater betrayal.

22. 1114914 says: