The T.O. Show 2 Episode Recap – Season 2, Episode 5

Many viewers have wondered why Terrell Owens struggles with his relationships when he’s got a beautiful, smart single lady — Kita — by his side. On this week’s T.O. Show 2 we learn one very good reason why they’re not together: Kita already has Joe, her boyfriend of almost a year. Another big thing we learn about Kita: she has her own trust and intimacy issues, so she hasn’t slept with Joe yet. This week she finally does, after he takes her on a romantic picnic date. But Joe later tells Kita that he’s still married, though he’s about to get divorced, and it makes Kita feel used and distrustful. The lesson here? Never sleep with anyone, ever. Keep those walls up!

Meanwhile Terrell has his own relationship issues to work on. Kari walks out of a Comedy Central show taping after the comedians make jokes with Terrell about cheating on girlfriends and football groupies. The text message from an ex-girlfriend that Terrell received on the way to the taping didn’t help either. In the clip above, Terrell visits his therapist, and explains how Kita’s intimacy issues make him wonder how he’ll ever gain Kari’s trust. And as you can see, he sheds a few tears over it, and for good reason: only one relationship looks like it has any chance of surviving by the end of this episode.

Check out the remaining segments of this week’s T.O. Show 2 at its video page, and screen shots from this week’s episode below.

View Photo Gallery

The T.O. Show 2
show page
The T.O. Show 2
videos and extras

1. navigirl says:

my heart is with u TO….i watched ur show tonight and i feel ur pain. keep strong baby…i hope to see u at the game in indianapolis on the sept 2…..im lookin forward to seeing u and ouchcinco!!!!!!o drop kari too shes not for u!!!! indy girl

2. Pynki08 says:

T.O. i love your show i love that u show all and reaveal all who u are thats what in the end is gonna make u a better man. And as far as carry goes if she not willing to forgive and move on then she not the women for u cuz it seems like shes lookin for a way to find u cheating. Find u a good women, who strong,patient and who has enough love for you to hold on 2 u and teach u how to love her. and it will work out jus pray on it.

3. Cynthia says:

Dear T.O., I watch your show every week and I love it. I even watch the reruns just in case I missed something. I just think you should let old girl go and find you a real woman. She bicker and b way to much. I think that was very rude when you were trying to make amends and she walked out on dinner. It seems to me like you may still be in love with her but she looks at you like she don’t even care. You will find someone to love you for you, just keep looking and be patient. I’m going through a similar situation myself. I know what your going through on the inside. It’s very painful when you love someone and they don’t love you back and act like they don’t even wanna give you the time of day. By the way kita, if I was you I would dump that dude. He really did play you just for your stuff. I’m sure he knew that you wouldn’t have gave him the time of day had you known he was married. No he didn’t lie about it but he also held out on telling you until afterwards. That’s a sign of he don’t really have real feelings for you. Ask yourself this question, would I date a married man? If your answer is no, he waited till afterwards so you wouldn’t call him anymore. If your answer is yes carry on. T.O. hold on she’s on the way.

4. dee brown says:

Hey dude with your fine self keep up with good work.

5. KNOXY says:

HEY GULS UR GOING COOL DATS SUPRB DIS DAYS SOME UPCOMING SONGS HOP SO IT WILLO B PUBLISHED SOON GET GROOMY GURLS UR GETTIN IT

6. fergie says:

oopz i just lop diz show coz its make meh feel proudy babs

7. ladypunker says:

hey dudes wats going on diz is 4m nepal am a lady punker a alys watch ya show its going cool n suprb dats groomy vh 1 is also a part of ma lyfe i cant miss d show even a single our its make me crazy n i lop u eminem if ur reading ma mail den its a msg 4 u k .ur jas a cool singer am a bg fan of u lop uuuuuuuuuuuuu.alys get cool n calm ok .i lop vh1 gurlz r also going sexy n puffy

8. D says:

Terrel you are so funny! as for Kari, she is pretty and all but she dont like you like that “sorry” she thinks you are a cheater and you are not going to change.dont want to work with you through this, forget that….lol she has to go through something to get something….BAM HILLS AND VALLEY.