We haven’t said much about the RuPaul’s Drag Race makeover-show spin-off RuPaul’s Drag U, because (unlike its predecessor), it isn’t airing on VH1. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t give you the heads-up on Drag U Later, a weekly online series on Logo’s NewNowNext blog featuring John Polly and Jon Mallow, whose Drag Race recaps we posted every week. Check out the most recent episode above, and hit up NewNowNext for extensive Drag U coverage. And keep in mind that every Monday during the show’s East Coast premiere (at 9/8c), the Logo homepage hosts a chat featuring John, Jon and celebrity guests (Drag Race 2‘s Mystique and Jujubee joined in the fun last night). It’s a show enhancement, kind of like padding and a pile of wigs to drag queens.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Sundy’s Low Blow: Check The Sneak Peek For The Basketball Wives LA Finale | Reality TV + Gossip | VH
- Top 50 Mimi Sex Tape Memes | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Watch The Extended Trailer For Season 3 Of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Mimi + Nikko Talk Sex In Bed On Love & Hip Hop ATL | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Flex! Check Out The Basketball Wives LA‘s Workout Selfies | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog