We haven’t said much about the RuPaul’s Drag Race makeover-show spin-off RuPaul’s Drag U, because (unlike its predecessor), it isn’t airing on VH1. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t give you the heads-up on Drag U Later, a weekly online series on Logo’s NewNowNext blog featuring John Polly and Jon Mallow, whose Drag Race recaps we posted every week. Check out the most recent episode above, and hit up NewNowNext for extensive Drag U coverage. And keep in mind that every Monday during the show’s East Coast premiere (at 9/8c), the Logo homepage hosts a chat featuring John, Jon and celebrity guests (Drag Race 2‘s Mystique and Jujubee joined in the fun last night). It’s a show enhancement, kind of like padding and a pile of wigs to drag queens.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- What Else Did The Psychic Priestess Tell Mimi About Nikko? – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Check Yourself: Mimi Has Some Words For Nikko – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta: Stevie Talks To Ariane About Mimi | VH1 Blog