We haven’t said much about the RuPaul’s Drag Race makeover-show spin-off RuPaul’s Drag U, because (unlike its predecessor), it isn’t airing on VH1. However, we’d be remiss if we didn’t give you the heads-up on Drag U Later, a weekly online series on Logo’s NewNowNext blog featuring John Polly and Jon Mallow, whose Drag Race recaps we posted every week. Check out the most recent episode above, and hit up NewNowNext for extensive Drag U coverage. And keep in mind that every Monday during the show’s East Coast premiere (at 9/8c), the Logo homepage hosts a chat featuring John, Jon and celebrity guests (Drag Race 2‘s Mystique and Jujubee joined in the fun last night). It’s a show enhancement, kind of like padding and a pile of wigs to drag queens.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- VH1 Fashions Of The Week: Lady In Red | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Basketball Wives LA Episode 4 Sneak Peek: Jackie Has Had It | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Drita D'Avanzo Talks Lady Boss Ways And Her New Beauty Store | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Malaysia Pargo Dishes Out Her #MalaysiaMoments | Reality TV + Gossip | VH1 Blog
- Meet The Cast of Basketball Wives LA: Draya Michele And Malaysia Pargo Basketball Wives LA 20