Rubi Or Brittany: Who Is Ochocinco’s Ultimate Catch?

On Sunday’s season finale of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch (premiering at 9/8c), Chad will decide between the “stunningly beautiful” Rubi and the hard-working Brittany — his No. 1 and No. 11, respectively. Does Rubi have this in the bag, or will underdog Brittany pull the win? Check out the clip from the episode’s elimination ceremony above and be sure to tune in Sunday to see who ends up as Ochocinco’s ultimate catch.

Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch show page
Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch videos and extras
Become a Fan of Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch on Facebook
Subscribe for Ochocinco uncensored and uncut footage on SuperPass

1. jayasiatic says:

if chad chooses brittany i think they could make a reality show blending the two families together since they both have children. i hope he chooses brittany, they seem to look really nice together ,and it seems that she if ready to commit to family life with chad

2. wisdom says:

I love Brittany for Chad, they seem to be on the same page in life and they connect on all levels.

Right now I think it’s best for them to do everything posible to concentrate on nourshing their relationship, each other and the 5 kids they’ll br bringing in the mix. I’m really happy and excited for them.

Chad love B as the bible stipulates that a husband should love his wife and I pray that she respects and appreciates you. Most importantly, plz don’t forget to put the LORD in the centre of your life and new family, that;s the only way it’ll last. PRAYING THAT YOU LAST. God bless, hugs!!!

3. Paula says:

Its been widely publicized that Chad is dating Evelyn from Basketball Wives, so it really doesn’t matter anyhow. Whoever he chooses, he probably won’t be with them long regardless. SORRY:(

4. Tez says:

Ochocinco ultimate catch is going to be Rubi why because Chad mom miss Johnson sad she does the things she likes to do.Let her change her dressing up and she’s going to be ok.Plus it looks like chad been kissing her better then anyone in his elite, kind of sexy.Thats Ochocinco ultimate catch miss Rubi Ochocinco.

5. Tez says:

Chad dive for Rubi like a bad pass football that has been thrown in front of you.

6. DramaFree says:

It’s….RUBY!…..Brittany Father and Ex-Husband don’t want no Black Man! in the house! much less family! or around her son!…So it’s Offical!…. it’s…RUBI!!!!

7. ling says:

rubi is the best for chad. n britany said she make excuse escape not see chad mother while his mother in miami.

8. caramel1 says:

I would be surprised if he doesn’t pick Rubi. He has been so predictable throughout the show when it comes to her. He’s not thinking with the right head. Rubi’s in it for exposure.

9. caramel1 says:

Ocho is on a different level than Rubi. He’s too real for her.

10. wow says:

Chad got dumped by Tara and then said she was eliminated. He stares into the distance and is not the same. Please, no man lets momma pick his wife. Rubi is out for Rubi. Chad messed up.

11. Qbsmore says:

I wish he wouldn’t pick either. Neither of them are right for him.

12. MIMI says:

OCHO IS WORRIED ABOUT BRITTNAY’S EX BUT DOESN’T HE HAVE TWO OR THREE BABY MAMA’S? WHOMEVER HE PICKS SHOULDN’T THEY BE WORRIED ABOUT HIS EX’S?

THIS IS REALLY DUMB. HE HAS MORE THAN ONE BABY MAMA AND HE IS WORRIED ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO HAS ONE EX-HUSBAND?

BRITTANY IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AND RUBY IS BUT SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT HIM SHE IS JUST ON THERE FOR PUBLICITY.

13. MIMI says:

RUBY IS ON THERE FOR PUBLICITY THAT’S WHY SHE NEVER HAS ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT OF ANY REAL IMPORTANCE WHEN SHE IS WITH OCHO SHE IS JUST WORKING HER 15 MINUTES. SHE IS NOT INTO HIM AT ALL AND BY NOW HE SHOULD KNOW THAT.

BRITTANY IS MORE IN SYNC WITH OCHO BUT SHE IS REALLY NOT ATTRACTIVE.

HE SOULDN’T PICK EITHER ONE.

14. Laura says:

I was a big fan of Ocho until these last few episodes. Hes such a hypocrite…if he has more chemistry with Ruby instead of Brittany, thats fine, but to use her kid against her and say its baggage is ridiculous…HELLO!!! Did he forget all the kids and baby mammas he has??? Not a fan anymore, hes super selfish.

15. Kristina says:

Of course he chooses Rubi! I just don’t agree with the choice but… oh well. Hope it works out for you. Seemed like Brittany was the better choice. Well just a tv show any way. Glad its over.

16. Jackie says:

Okay, I am cured. No more relationship shows. Once again the dumb man picks the dumb hot chick. What a fool you are Ochocinco. Brittany I am so sorry that he did that to you. He deserves what he gets with Rubi, nothing.

17. Kristina says:

The way I have read online is that he is already dating someone else, so all that kissings and touching is a bunch of crap. Its all about the money. Every commerical is like…”text this and win”. Yeah a load of BS!! And I thought during one of the episodes, He said he cared what his “Fans” thought. What all five of em’!!! Ha ha!

18. Drama Free says:

“Ultimate Catch”…hum….let’s see….four (4) kids!…
    different …”babie mama’s”!….not good at any past relationships! (self admitted)….Shallow!…went on what he thinks…(look good on his arm) …picked a girl that has nothing! upstairs going on (cannot hold a conversation!)…Damn!….who sister! signed her up for the…”Show”!….not his slow ass but the exposure of the…”Show”….well to me…they both got what they deserved…nothing!!!

19. hilwa says:

looking for love in all the wrong places..ruby is not the one! im sure you wont ever read this email,but ill post it,just in case..grow up and find a woman who wants you for you,and you will not get that in a reality show where you give prizes for being with you..are you not enough of a prize without tempting ladies with monetary gain?the thats all they will be there for.

20. hilwa says:

yeah! excited to see my posts here!! anyway if ruby is the one,then there is someone dumber than dumbo..guess who? ps,that other blah blonde..whatever her name was,the insecure,immature,puffy-lipped one,who thought tenth grade sarcasm was “yeah,like thats just me”,”im like..soooo funny..!”, only you went for a ride,with your other head thinking.sorry,she was so transparent that im starting to believe that you are actually that dumb..yeah you are,sorry bro,i cant grow you a pair of nuts or a set of brains.Pity because you are a good guy, feel bad for you.Good luck man,but love,real and true from the heart cannot be bought,only gained.

21. Maggie says:

I never heard of Ochocinco before this show. Proof you don’t need brains to play football. What a stupid idiot.

I can’t believe I watched the entire season. I should have stopped sooner—when it was clear all of his decisions were based on appearance. Keeping the ‘puffy lipped’ blonde around for so long—-OMG! He thought she was funny?!?!?! That just shows his maturity level if he liked the humor of a high schooler!

What really P’O’d me was his tossing Britney aside with the EXCUSE that he didn’t want the baggage of her child. What a hypercrite! He has his own children! Poor Britney. She wasn’t pretty, just had great breats, but she was a REAL PERSON and she was FUN. Rubi was BORING. She couldn’t maintain a conversation, had to rely on just kissing the silence away.

This Ocho dude was just picking who he wanted to have for sex. His blaming Britney’s children as baggage was a low blow. He never even met the boy! And he sure didn’t worry about complications when he fathered all of those children to all of those women.

Just a total idiot. Based on all of the negative posts, he’s not a very popular guy. I wonder how he even landed his own reality show!

22. Kaycoo2001 says:

First of all I am so sick of our black men picking white women, just T & A and fakes ones at that. He make me sick to my stomach. If they do get together, I hope she takes him for everything he has, because they all do in the end.