Kari Ann Peniche Goes Back To Rehab

sexrehab_2_5

TMZ reports that Kari Ann Peniche is following up her abbreviated stints on Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew, Celebrity Rehab 3 and Sober House with Dr. Drew with a non-televised round of rehab. Word is that she checked into a 30-day, high-end rehabilitation program last night to treat her meth addiction, which plagued her through much of her time on televised rehab. On her joining the cast of Sober House, Dr. Drew told us in March:

“She is crazy on meth. She’s really bad. At that point, I was not clear that she was appropriate for this level of care. I had grave doubt.”

We applaud her for seeking a higher level of care and wish her the best.

In other Rehab-related news, Celebrity Rehab 2 alum Rodney King is set to marry Cynthia Kelley, a juror who helped award him his $3.8 million payout in a civil case against the city of Los Angeles after his 1991 police-beating. And in other Dr. Drew news, Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution is pitching a talk-show to networks featuring the doctor that would air starting fall 2011. [TMZ, RadarOnline.com, MediaPost]

1. meeks says:

she was atCommerce casino playing poker at my table a few weeks ago and back there last weekend….she isnt very good

2. Brenda says:

I heard or read that Celebrity Rehab would be back in October but I haven’t been able to find anything about it. What are the plans?

3. maggiescratch says:

kari ann walked around celeb rehab demanding to be coddled, a juice delivered or she wouldn’t get out of bed, and finally forced housemates and viewers to gander her ass crack 24-7. in the real world this wouldn’t be tolerated, finally her contribution to the process was negligable and the spot gone to someone grateful for a chance at healing. i believe i’ll skip this round and watch something a bit more real

4. kelly says:

This lady is very brave and we hope she can stay sober.

5. Heather says:

Kari Ann is a joke!

6. THE SVELTE says:

I THOUGHT THIS WAS CELEBRITY REHAB!!! PLS DON’T HAVE LOSERS LIKE FRANKIE ON ANYMORE… NOONE CARES ABOUT NOBODIES. IF I WANTED TO WATCH FRANKIES GO AT IT I’D GO TO THE LOCAL HALFWAY HOUSE

7. Cala says:

This woman is disgusting. Whatever trauma she suffered, she’s an ignorant, nasty, creepy, brat. I thought beauty queens were at least supposed to be pretty? GROSS.