Above is the first five or so minutes from the first episode of the second season of Fantasia for Real (premiering Sunday, September 19 at 10/9c). In it, Fantasia catches us up on (some of) what’s gone down between seasons: family members that she’s been supporting, including Teeny and her mother, have moved into their own houses (“My wishes came true!”) and she finally put her long-awaited third album together for release. “I’m taking charge of my life, so let’s see how it goes,” she tells us. We know some of what to expect, and frankly, we’re rapt.
VH1 ON FACEBOOK
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Love And Hip Hop Atlanta – Episode 9 – Damaged And Deranged – | VH1 Blog
- Was Mimi Wrong For Accepting Stevie’s Gift At Her Man’s Event? [POLL] – | VH1 Blog
- Hit The Floor: Five Possible Explanations For Mysterious Mia | VH1 Blog
- Check Yourself: LHHATL Cast Reacts To Episode 7 – | VH1 Blog
- Joseline’s Style Then Vs. Now – | VH1 Blog