Classic Saturday Night Live Episodes Now Airing On VH1

saturday-night-live-logo-500

Excellent news to pass along: We here at VH1 are incredibly psyched to announce that we have been given the keys to the last ten seasons worth of Saturday Night Live episodes and, of course, we’re gonna be sharing them with you! Starting this evening, we will be airing back-to-back episodes from 5-7p.m. (ET and PT) each and every weekday. That’s right, now you don’t have to wait for Saturday night to get your fix of SNL; instead, you can get it every day on VH1. So stay tuned and pretty soon you’ll see your favorite archived episode airing somewhere other than your computer screen for a change.

Oh, and speaking of computer screens, we’ll soon be bringing full SNL episodes to VH1.com. More on that to follow!

1. Jeff Brown says:

Fantastic news! I was hoping someone would get the syndication on SNL. I missed seeing the show everyday. Thanks VH1!

2. smDh says:

boring!! boring!! boring!!!

3. 2LAME4TV says:

WHY? WHO IS THE TARGET? WHO REQUESTED THIS CRAP? WHAT YEAR IS THIS? WHY? VH1 NEEDS TO FIRE SOMEONE.!

4. Vanessa says:

It’s awesome that VH1 is airing SNL!!!I’ve been watching everyday!

5. toogie says:

yea i have seen some of these and they are great! i love snl

6. SNL! says:

I LOVE Saturday Night Live!! I just happen to hate Colin Quinn doing the Weekend Update. BUT, I can’t wait for showings of my favorite seasons, the ones with Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon doing Weekend Update. :D :D I’m so excited to get to see these great comics (like Will Ferrell) before they were so famous! I watch every episode every day. THANK YOU VH1!!!

7. lee says:

SNL was on vh1 everyday at 11 am. now all of a sudden it is gone and I can’t find any reasons why. This stinks!! finally something good to watch and they only did it for like a month!

8. Mike says:

Is VH1 allow to some of older SNL eps. from the early 1990′s? Why you only showing the episodes from early 2000′s.

9. Simon says:

Just great Classic SNL is back on, missed it when they took it off E! Dudes, you can record these in dolby 5.1
    sterio and some in HD… Edit the show so you have just the musical guests, start a collection of them.
    I think SNL has the best live musical performances ever!

10. gail says:

Why don’t you ever show the original not ready for prime time players? They were actually the best shows!

11. BRUCE BROWN says:

Any chance of airing SNL with Kelsey Grammer: 10/02/98 ? Really want to see “ESPN2 Lumberjack”!